Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (119717 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by sanmtiago(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
franchasng:
You think its easy to be financially successful as a young man and be able to run away completely from shooting dangerous shots once in a while If you think so, then wait until you see some change in your pocket lol

The only thing is, guys should make it a habit to always wear a rain coat whenever they want to dive into any river be it stream, tributaries or ocean lol

Preaching abstinence to a young, successful single man is a waste of time, only God's special grace can stop him lol
you sound like someone who is capable of making the same mishap like the op. Please change your mindset.
In my previous comment which you quoted I said “it cost absolutely nothing to live a decent life”
The op is just unreasonably selfish and that has landed him in his present situation. I don’t see why people can’t stick to one person.
If you can’t stick to one person then don’t pretend to be honest and go behind and do the obverse. Instead don’t date anybody and sleep with whoever you want knowing you’re only risking your life and saving someone of been brutally hurt simple. Life is simple but we make it complicated for ourselves. Put yourself in the op’s girlfriend shoes then you’ll know what real hurt is!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by healthserve(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
franchasng:
Beware of Maryam Sanders colleagues, they are too many, and worst of, some operate when you are deep asleep, respect your wife even if you are a lion, that's if you want to live long to terrorize more dens cheesy

Love dey shark you bro. Outblove under check and you can deal with women decisively. Na my way be this now
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Solacemk: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Omo see wetin conji dey do people.... anyway We all have dirty little secret! Just keep urs safe.

Also know that u used furious 3 times in ur text. Have a wonderful day mr fast and furious shooter
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Christmasdon(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Marry the girl way get belle 4 u and be at peace. its very simple . but how do we know u are the owner of the pregnancy.B4 u pursue your gf only 4 u to realise u are not the owner. check ua facts well. if u really sure u are the owner of that pregnancy then marry the girl with ua baby thats HOW GOD WANTS IT.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Goalnaldo(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Someone will just create an account today and create a thread phiam! Dey don move am come front page. Me wey don dey NL for going to 5 years now, them never move my own once sad

3 Likes

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Greystone: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
IcraveLove:
Please break up with your girlfriend and focus on your baby mama.

I agree with u completely.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
babytoun:
marry Lola
My thoughts exactly.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by cooooooks(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
NDAs like that are thrown out in court anyhow.

It will not stand. The baby has to have a father. Unless the mistress marries someone else.

MurphyTheory99:
1. Don't tell your girlfriend.

2. Look for something to complain about the apartment and move out.

3. Change your phone no and look for and keep a low profile on social media.

4. Still don't tell your babe even after marriage.

5. She is still holding to the signed agreement that she won't disturb you anymore. Let her be!

6. The baby might not be yours after all or she might put it the boyfriend's head.

7. Watch out for the woman you marrying cos she might kill you in the future when you cheat on her. For real.

8. Go for HIV test and stop this stupidity.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by teejax: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
A babe that will murder you in your sleep is not worth marrying in the first instance.

You'll still wrong her in the future...best bet is to avoid stories that touch.

And don't take the threat as a mere shakara cos out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nnemuka(f): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
This one will end up being a dead beat baby daddy undecided
You weren't bothered about contracting a sexually transmitted disease, na your type go finally marry and your wife will cheat on you or give you another man's child to raise.

I pray your gf dumps your ass so you can continue your miserable life alone.
What advice are you seeking sef?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by sammieddi(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Truth is, this is really really hard, but my advice is, if you dont tell her now and she finds out in the future, the marriage may not remain the same again it could even end, it would seem as though everything you both built was all a lie. But if you tell her now, it could still break the relationship but she will respect you for coming out clean now, truth is no one is perfect, you may be at fault today, tomorrow it could be her, but we need to understand that the best solution always is to take responsibility for our actions.
(My Opinion) -

The-Man-Who-Saw-Tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Youngkingjaey1: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
streetsoldier1:

If only you could bring back the hands of time.....
Anyways try the following:
*Relocate to new vicinity
*Block her from all social contact
*If possible change your SIM and integrate all ur contact into the new SIM and use ur old contact once in blue moon
*Try and locate her bf, find out if she is pinning the baby on the bf or just toying with you and her bf
*Hope she doesn't know ur office, otherwise inform the security in your office that whenever anyone in her like manner come looking for you, the response should be you no longer work there.
*Do everything possible to be invisible to her and her people but keep a tab on her, find out if the bf own up or accepts the pregnancy, mind u, you never can tell, the baby may not be it's eventually.
*Lastly repent, love your original babe, go and sin no more!!!

Op don't listen to this advice o

Oga that to harsh, if you are in the girl shoe what will be your reaction.
Moreover the girl didn't force op to have sex.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by franchasng: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
cooooooks:
You guys have strength o.

That so-called NDA you signed will be thrown out in a court in 3 seconds.

If you think the matter has ended, think again. Unless your mistress marries her bf or terminates the pregnancy, that baby will forever be yours.

Your mistress played you and had every right to. As for your fiancé, I truly believe that she would kill you in your sleep.

Now for all my team no sex before marriage, here is yet another proof that that nonsense will not work. You don't starve a lion and keep said lion in a pen of goats.

What ladies fail to understand is that, any man that agrees to no sex till marriage is definitely getting sex from some other ladies codedly but because he doesn't want to lose u for reasons best known to him alone, he just have to agree to no sex till marriage to make u feel alight and believe he is Apostle Paul grin
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bros, you hv enter one chance. Your biggest mistake was to tell her that you're not interested in the pregnancy. You should hv tell her you not gonna marry her but you will take care of your child..
The girl probably know you are not the child father and thats why she came bck to get that 100k from you and i bet she is coming again.
Think through it, tell your fiancee about the whole issues and tell her you want to be part of that child life and if she walks away then you be happy and if she forgives you let her be part of the process of meeting your unborn child side.
Take care of both the mother and unborn child till that child is born because you made a mistake but killing the child when the mother wanted to keep it was a bad idea. Don't forget to go for dna test once the child is born o o o because that child may not be yours so be sure and don't let any person intimidate you and use you for their interest.

2 Likes

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by franchasng: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nnemuka:
This one will end up being a dead beat baby daddy undecided
You weren't bothered about contracting a sexually transmitted disease, na your type go finally marry and your wife will cheat on you or give you another man's child to raise.

I pray your gf dumps your ass so you can continue your miserable life alone.
What advice are you seeking sef?
Hello Maryam Sanders, have they released you from jail so fast shocked shocked
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Farki: 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
worldclass68:
Well I think you gotta have to tell noni, but she won't kill u, she's just joking and most importantly, u gotta show how regretful u re.
I believe she won't walk away (65%) cuz family members knowing bout u guys already . And it's a plus if you re close to her sister or probably a close friend of her, u could talk through such person ( often works,seen few of it around here)
But if she gets to know by other means, then nah wahala Sha.

My guy we don't know what some women are capable of, he should tell her from DPO's office before he becomes another Bilyaminu Bello.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Youngkingjaey1: 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
leocollins:
kill the bitch..
This 2020 nah try and get small sense
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by AntiWailer: 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
THIS IS FUCKSTRATING.

haaaaan !!!

You are dumb. A girl has a boy friend and she is fucking both of you and all u are forming Mr. Responsible.

You should have told her to keep the baby and when u confirm she is yours through DNA, u will decide what to do.

I bet she will take care of the thing without involving u cos she might not be sure of the owner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by OJOAYODEJI(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
I will strongly advice you be a man and tell your family first and hear there thought, once they consent to it then ur parents can advice u on d next step but u still need to tell your fiancee and once u notice a change in her let her go and focus on ur life. Although child outside wedlock isn't good but a stubborn and ruthless wife can kill a man.
We all play games but we need to be careful in this game.
Also,if ur fiancee leave u, d other lady might fill the vacuum and be the best for u. Not all long relationship lead to successful marriage ,a child production can also lead to a successful marriage.
May God help u to make the right choice.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by sanmtiago(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
franchasng:
You think its easy to be financially successful as a young man and be able to run away completely from shooting dangerous shots once in a while If you think so, then wait until you see some change in your pocket lol

The only thing is, guys should make it a habit to always wear a rain coat whenever they want to dive into any river be it stream, tributaries or ocean lol

Preaching abstinence to a young, successful single man is a waste of time, only God's special grace can stop him lol
i hate it when people call on God when your mistakes can be clearly avoided.

2 Likes

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
You don't deserve your girlfriend!!!

Break up with her undecided
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nnemuka(f): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
franchasng:
Hello Maryam Sanders, have they released you from jail so fast shocked shocked
I was thinking you have sense oo
Everylady cannot be same as your sister Maryam

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by franchasng: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Someone will just create an account today and create a thread phiam! Dey do move am come front page. Me wey don dey NL for going to 5 years now, them never move my own once sad
lol, very simple solution bra, create a new account, concoct a believable story of how you impregnated your uncles daughter and while trying to abort it, your sister caught you guys and now demanding you pay her 2million or she will inform the whole family and right now, you want to know if you should arrange thugs to kill your sister secretly or blackmail her into silence.

Try it tomorrow and see, make sure your story involves fvcking a girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
IcraveLove:

You don't even sound remorseful for what you have done. So I will say it's good this happened, you would have cheated later on. Better she finds someone else that respect and love her.
How can you say you are planning to get married and you are cheating?
I caste and bind men like you from coming my way IJN amen.
Its obviously a fake story. I know when I see one.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by HacheNoire: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
franchasng:

False!

You can't start a new habit like adultery after making money. It must have been already instilled in you as a pauper.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by mrkings84(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
IcraveLove:

You don't even sound remorseful for what you have done. So I will say it's good this happened, you would have cheated later on. Better she finds someone else that respect and love her.
How can you say you are planning to get married and you are cheating?
I caste and bind men like you from coming my way IJN amen.

I promise not to be like him..... Can I voice u?
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kenneygirl:
These hoes(men) ain't loyal
Did he cheat with himself??
Didn't he cheat with a wayward girl? tongue
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by franchasng: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nnemuka:

I was thinking you have sense oo
Everylady cannot be same as your sister Maryam
cheesy grin cheesy shocked
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by kevotek1000(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
The deed has be done... But I doubt your girlfriend will take it lightly. All the same tell the truth and be free from fear and guilt, you can't hide your biological child forever. I guess she is from the west ( Lolade ), dey no dey like remove Belle naso dem be. lol

I pray your woman see beyond your faults and forgive you. Don't blame yourself, konjically speaking konji na bastard. For you to put this up shows you're remorseful.

Men love their woman and also like every thing below. It's natural...

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Julesbaby(f): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tell your girl the truth....

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by SpartanKing: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jeffmonti:
About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help!

This might turn out to be a lengthy read, please bear with me. The bashing and insults will be unnecessary as i have already told myself hurtful things a thousand times over.

So i am 29 and have a girlfriend who’s 25 we are both graduates; she’s a nurse and i am a practicing engineer and we’ve been dating for 3+ years now and preparations are underway to tie the knot this year God willing. Something happened last year, she suggested i move to a bigger apartment so that we can start buying household items and everything necessary to start a home as we are looking to get married soon which we did; i got a bigger place, met her parents she met mine. In a nutshell everything seems to be going well, we even started a business together and set to take on the future together before the devil struck (i take blames for my actions as i am not overly religious)

Around June last year, i met a girl (very fine girl) in the new area i moved to, although i have been seeing the girl around but one day as i was driving in i saw her hiding somewhere close to my compound avoiding the rain with her friends so i took them in until the rain subsided we exchanged contacts and started texting on WhatsApp a few days later. And soon after we started having sex (protected sex), prior to that time i never cheated on my girlfriend.

The sex continued, up to 2 times a week sometimes 3 as it was relatively easy as she lived very close and my girlfriend only visits on the weekend and never sleeps out (she’s from a very good and wealthy family with proper moral upbringing). Most evenings when return from work conji just do me one kind i don cross street other times she calls until we became comfortable having unprotected sex

So late October 2019, the new girl (I’ll call her Lola) texted me that’s she’s not feeling too well and i asked her to visit the hospital to run a test to know what to treat. She came back with a pregnancy test result proving she’s already 3 weeks pregnant, i was sure it was mine but i didn’t panic as she had a bf and i have my gf we were just for the sex at least that’s what we told each other.

So i asked her to remove the pregnancy, but got the shocker when she said she’s never going to remove the pregnancy that she’s 27 and have no desire to marry me or stay with me but she’s going to have the child. Omo my heart flipped. I begged her for like 3 weeks until she got mad and stopped taking my calls, she even moved away from her apartment. So i texted her and arranged a meeting, we sat down and discussed at length but she was still bent on keeping it, i got furious and told her i am not ready to be part of the child’s life if she’s going through with it as i see no reason why she wants to have my child when she knows we are NEVER going to be together, that was when she said she had already told her family that i am not interested in the child and they support her to keep it and let the child bear their family name. I discussed the matter with two friends a boy and a girl and the asked me to let her have the child first.

One month passed fast forward to early December, Lola called 6 times i was so shocked. I couldn’t take her calls. She texted that she’s ready to terminate the pregnancy since i am wicked and unconcerned she rained all manner of derogatory words but i was only concern with her decision to let go. I called and we agreed to meet the following day, I skipped work that day and met with her and her elder sister and elder sister’s friend. The sister and her friend were so mean but i was unmoved; i don already fuckup and ready to take anything to let it all go away because the knowledge of things will destroy my girlfriend.

So Lola entered my vehicle and we drove out, on our way to the hospital for her to terminate the pregnancy plus treatment she’ll take afterwards and for the damages i have caused her. She’s going to need 150k from me, i was furious and told her i don’t have that kind of money talk less of handing it over to her for something like this (i sure don’t know what i cost but i know it’s not up to 50k). She said if i don’t give her what she want she’s going to have the baby and that i should be thankful that she’s coming up with this that if she had listen to her friends advices she would have moved to my house with all sort of troubles (she was right) but i didn’t give in just yet. I dropped her off and ask her to have the child that am not going to give her the money as i don’t have it (I get the money sha).

So two days passed, she called again and after many arguments we agreed at 100k, made her to sign a NDA not to bother me again and all, I transferred her the 100k that night, she confirmed receipt and promised to go with it the following morning and that was the last I have heard or seen or her since then, until 3 weeks ago when another of her sister called from Canada and was asking if i am Me, that she’s been seeking my contact for a while now that Lola friend had to steal the number Lola’s phone and pass it to her as Lola has been hiding my phone number from the rest of the family and she doesn’t know the arrangement i have had with her but i should know that she’s having the child, she just thought i should know that i have a child somewhere when the baby eventually drops.

Knowing fully well that i am a shitty person to have done something terrible to myself and my girlfriend and all our future plans because of cheap sex, but I’ll be a more terribly bad person to have knowledge of a child somewhere and not be in his/her life. I called Lola but she didn’t take i texted her about her sisters call she called back to know who called and was furious, she ended the call (I guess to call her sister back) and called back again in about 20mins and asked me not to ever call her line again. I replied her text she should tell her family not call me as well. I have dodged to her apartment building a coupe times but she’s not been around for weeks as i was made to believe.

So i bought a ring to engage my girl few weeks ago but had to hold first to see how things play out, i can’t go ahead and marry my girlfriend with this kind of secret untold; that will be wickedness from the pit of hell and i still don’t know how to break it to her, it will destroy her.

I jokingly painted a similar scenery to my girlfriend; her response was: she will not marry me because if she does she will kill me in my sleep. That everybody is expecting us to get married this year, she now have high respect from her family because of me and this kind of thing happens both of us will die. Omo fear catch me.

Fellow Nairalanders, this is my predicament please advice a stupid brother. Insults are welcome as I hope to pick a thing or two from your comments. MODs please push this up biko.
hahahahahaha! The devil struck! You struck, not the devil! He only helped you in making the strike a huge success.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by babytoun: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
100k NDA....lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.