Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (119709 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Hostingserver(f): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jeffmonti:
About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help!

This might turn out to be a lengthy read, please bear with me. The bashing and insults will be unnecessary as i have already told myself hurtful things a thousand times over.

So i am 29 and have a girlfriend who’s 25 we are both graduates; she’s a nurse and i am a practicing engineer and we’ve been dating for 3+ years now and preparations are underway to tie the knot this year God willing. Something happened last year, she suggested i move to a bigger apartment so that we can start buying household items and everything necessary to start a home as we are looking to get married soon which we did; i got a bigger place, met her parents she met mine. In a nutshell everything seems to be going well, we even started a business together and set to take on the future together before the devil struck (i take blames for my actions as i am not overly religious)

Around June last year, i met a girl (very fine girl) in the new area i moved to, although i have been seeing the girl around but one day as i was driving in i saw her hiding somewhere close to my compound avoiding the rain with her friends so i took them in until the rain subsided we exchanged contacts and started texting on WhatsApp a few days later. And soon after we started having sex (protected sex), prior to that time i never cheated on my girlfriend.

The sex continued, up to 2 times a week sometimes 3 as it was relatively easy as she lived very close and my girlfriend only visits on the weekend and never sleeps out (she’s from a very good and wealthy family with proper moral upbringing). Most evenings when return from work conji just do me one kind i don cross street other times she calls until we became comfortable having unprotected sex

So late October 2019, the new girl (I’ll call her Lola) texted me that’s she’s not feeling too well and i asked her to visit the hospital to run a test to know what to treat. She came back with a pregnancy test result proving she’s already 3 weeks pregnant, i was sure it was mine but i didn’t panic as she had a bf and i have my gf we were just for the sex at least that’s what we told each other.

So i asked her to remove the pregnancy, but got the shocker when she said she’s never going to remove the pregnancy that she’s 27 and have no desire to marry me or stay with me but she’s going to have the child. Omo my heart flipped. I begged her for like 3 weeks until she got mad and stopped taking my calls, she even moved away from her apartment. So i texted her and arranged a meeting, we sat down and discussed at length but she was still bent on keeping it, i got furious and told her i am not ready to be part of the child’s life if she’s going through with it as i see no reason why she wants to have my child when she knows we are NEVER going to be together, that was when she said she had already told her family that i am not interested in the child and they support her to keep it and let the child bear their family name. I discussed the matter with two friends a boy and a girl and the asked me to let her have the child first.

One month passed fast forward to early December, Lola called 6 times i was so shocked. I couldn’t take her calls. She texted that she’s ready to terminate the pregnancy since i am wicked and unconcerned she rained all manner of derogatory words but i was only concern with her decision to let go. I called and we agreed to meet the following day, I skipped work that day and met with her and her elder sister and elder sister’s friend. The sister and her friend were so mean but i was unmoved; i don already fuckup and ready to take anything to let it all go away because the knowledge of things will destroy my girlfriend.

So Lola entered my vehicle and we drove out, on our way to the hospital for her to terminate the pregnancy plus treatment she’ll take afterwards and for the damages i have caused her. She’s going to need 150k from me, i was furious and told her i don’t have that kind of money talk less of handing it over to her for something like this (i sure don’t know what i cost but i know it’s not up to 50k). She said if i don’t give her what she want she’s going to have the baby and that i should be thankful that she’s coming up with this that if she had listen to her friends advices she would have moved to my house with all sort of troubles (she was right) but i didn’t give in just yet. I dropped her off and ask her to have the child that am not going to give her the money as i don’t have it (I get the money sha).

So two days passed, she called again and after many arguments we agreed at 100k, made her to sign a NDA not to bother me again and all, I transferred her the 100k that night, she confirmed receipt and promised to go with it the following morning and that was the last I have heard or seen or her since then, until 3 weeks ago when another of her sister called from Canada and was asking if i am Me, that she’s been seeking my contact for a while now that Lola friend had to steal the number Lola’s phone and pass it to her as Lola has been hiding my phone number from the rest of the family and she doesn’t know the arrangement i have had with her but i should know that she’s having the child, she just thought i should know that i have a child somewhere when the baby eventually drops.

Knowing fully well that i am a shitty person to have done something terrible to myself and my girlfriend and all our future plans because of cheap sex, but I’ll be a more terribly bad person to have knowledge of a child somewhere and not be in his/her life. I called Lola but she didn’t take i texted her about her sisters call she called back to know who called and was furious, she ended the call (I guess to call her sister back) and called back again in about 20mins and asked me not to ever call her line again. I replied her text she should tell her family not call me as well. I have dodged to her apartment building a coupe times but she’s not been around for weeks as i was made to believe.

So i bought a ring to engage my girl few weeks ago but had to hold first to see how things play out, i can’t go ahead and marry my girlfriend with this kind of secret untold; that will be wickedness from the pit of hell and i still don’t know how to break it to her, it will destroy her.

I jokingly painted a similar scenery to my girlfriend; her response was: she will not marry me because if she does she will kill me in my sleep. That everybody is expecting us to get married this year, she now have high respect from her family because of me and this kind of thing happens both of us will die. Omo fear catch me.

Fellow Nairalanders, this is my predicament please advice a stupid brother. Insults are welcome as I hope to pick a thing or two from your comments. MODs please push this up biko.

OP, first I would want to know if you are genuinely sorry for your actions,or you down because kasala wan bust.
Alright fine,let's agree you bleeped up real good.
If you want to commit more mistakes please don't make the mistake of not telling your woman.
She is your woman for God sake, tell her.
Yes U seriously need to let her know.
You have messed up big way already, you will only be making matters worse by keeping it away from her because she would definitely find out someday and the heartbreak will not just be about you impregnating another girl but that you could keep such away from her.
Trust me,she will not kill you nor leave you and even if she leaves you, just move on,real women hold on especially when the man is genuinely sorry.

And please if you want to tell her, don't be alone with her o,we don't want to read of another beautiful lady sentence to great beyond.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
IcraveLove:

Never had one, so your question doesn't apply to me.
Check your DM shocked
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by luminouz(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
djon78:

As in eh. The guy has set himself backward but he doesn't know it yet.
He may never come across a decent woman again in his life time.
His only savior will be grace and mercy of God.

He sold his birthright for a meal of porridge.
And this is a very big warning to people.
Whenever good thing is coming your way, the devil will bring temptation to make you loose that good thing.
And from his narrative he thinks this is a laughing matter not knowing that forces that fight over our destinies wants to play lottery, baba ijebu, Kalou kalou with his destiny. And he is playing into there hands

His redemption starts with

1.tell your fiance the truth

2.never abort that baby

Every other thing depends on this two outcome on whether God will have mercy on your evil and wicked soul

Bla bla bla

Shût dafuq UP!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by luminouz(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
eni4real:
Check your DM shocked

Smooth mudafvcker!!! grin
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Solo87(m): 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wow...these is serious, Brotherly, I really want to get to the end of this, I mean how I can help if you don't mine 08027964393 please call me
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Swallowurspit(m): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Have you confirmed if she's really pregnant? Did u take her to the hospital yourself?

Don't tell your woman yet!!!

2 Likes

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
OP should've just saved us this long epistle by simply writing: Dear Nairalanders, I am a big fool.

3 Likes

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by gozie112(m): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
WeedSeller:
Own up to your mistakes bigman. Sooner or later. The girl you're tryna marry will find out ND that would definitely be worse if you've already married her. That's double betrayal.
* You cheated. (Might be forgiveable)
* You have a son. (might be difficult)

I really don't blame the other lady. She is tryna hol on to you with the pregnancy because she prolly has seen big potentials in you.
I would call her an opportunist in that sense which is why she won't abort.
Let your other partner know now. Don't start your marriage with deceit. It won't last !!
Why go through divorce when you can avoid it and if at all she allows things to slide. You're never going to enjoy the marriage.

Tell your partner. It will be hard but you are doing yourself a favour of not having to live on pretence,fear and palpitating mind at the slightest chance of thinking your cover is blown. Hol up to your shits. You're a man. Mistakes happen. God be with you

op take this advice..he nailed it
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by LadyHeaven(f): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
olof:
Move out from the area
Change your phone no but keep hers
Continue with your marriage plans and if after three years you call her and she had the baby confess to your wife,and adopt the child

Terrible advice op, own up to your shit and tell your gf, she may probably call things off and it would be for the best, because no matter how much you beg and coarse her the deed is done, she might forgive you BUT would never trust you and your life would be hell, Lola seems vindictive don't be surprised she shows up on your wedding day to surprise you, you made a terrible mistake and it may turn your life around in ways you never wished for but you laid your bed, lie on it and make the best of it. GL

2 Likes

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
luminouz:

Smooth mudafvcker!!! grin
grin grin grin
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
You're on a death roll mehn! She don kukuma tell you wetin she go do you. So just expect the worst.

The only thing you can do now is to return that ring.
Packe out of that house and relocate to where your girlfriend will never see you and break the news to her via phone.
Then start a new life there. Also, don't forget to receive sense so you dont fall into this kind of mess again.

2 Likes

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by djon78(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
healthserve:

The Op doesn't understand women. Allow me say what many people won't see here nor understand cause they'll overlook it. The girl knew the Op had a relationship and knew it was a beautiful relationship. She had the sex all along your brother was thinking was free and out of altruistic ideals to kill his relationship/and to reduce the quality of his lovelife with his woman. She was deliverate from the get go who wanted to destroy another person's relationship because she was miserable. Women are their own worst enemies. I feel sorry for the Op causes it seems the secret is desperately trying to jump out of the bag

May God sfae us men from casual sex. Hardly a week goes by without girls offering assumably harmless sex to us embarassed. Fog how long shall we keep running. Tell me

Franchasng

Pansophist

Daddytime

Those casual sex they offer are poisoned challice to pervert your destiny, most especially if you have a great God given destiny.

Nothing destroys a man like a cheap available sex easily offered you. Nothing destroys destiny like it.
Many women out there are packaged from the pit of hell. That's why young men have to be very careful.

4 Likes

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Olarewaju89: 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Why do you even exchange contact in the first place....? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by midnighter(f): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sorry (to your poor girlfriend, not you undecided)

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by ashjay001(m): 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jeffmonti:
My concern is what my girlfriend will do to herself, if she leaves I’ll have my self to blame and move on. if i have my way i will pay child support to for the child when he/she come out after a DNA test of course. But I’ll never marry a desperate woman. I was thinking of calling Lola on another phone and set up a meeting to let her i know I’ll pay child support. But not sure if i should wait for the child to be born first or just do it today. I have been really restless for many weeks.

Brothers learn from my demise abeg

Just bone Lola abeg. She thought she could play you, it didn't happen, shes out to get her pound of flesh.
Tell your babe. If she's willing to go ahead, no P. If not, just move on with your life and become a full time hoe kiss
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Africomterror: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Amdoyin(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
You definitely don't want to lose your girlfriend. Is it? Are you sure the side chick is pregnant?? Have you taken her to the hospital on your own to confirm if she is trully pregnant . I guess there is no pregancy anywhere, she only wanted to milk you dry since she knew you are financially buoyant. How on earth will she demand 150k to terminate a pregnancy and the fact you sent 100k and some forces still spring up called for concern. Tell your girlfrd the whole scenario and ask for her forgiveness, if she loves u, she will sure 4give you and help fight the fight. Calm down and tell the lady to go give birth. Call her bluff... You will never hear anything from her again. Note: your girlfrd might gaga with you when she's informed of the mess, if she does, stick to your decision with the belle lady. You need peace of mind jare...

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by djon78(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
luminouz:

Bla bla bla

You can say what you like, the only thing saving you is God's grace. The day that grace expires. Your calamity will definitely come.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Boss12: 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
I will advise, u probably wait for d DNA (if possible) b4 u let ur fiancee in on d matter. Since u said Lola also has a boyfriend, it's possible d pregnancy isn't it's. However if it comes out positive, then u just have to let ur girl know b4 u proceed any further. I wish u luck.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by SpartanKing: 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Unrated900:

My advice is similar to yours too
May god bless our knowledge
That guy na mugu
I told
Him to tell the wife to be what has happens and he should not sleep at home wit her that night cos 3 knives will be on his chest
If I were him I will marry Lola
Cos her fiancée might end up been barren for life
I didn’t says this oooooo but APC lifeless did
Marry the RUDE Lola? No way!
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by drmikeadams(m): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jeffmonti:

This might turn out to be a lengthy read, please bear with me. The bashing and insults will be unnecessary as i have already told myself hurtful things a thousand times over.

So i am 29 and have a girlfriend who’s 25 we are both graduates; she’s a nurse and i am a practicing engineer and we’ve been dating for 3+ years now and preparations are underway to tie the knot this year God willing. Something happened last year, she suggested i move to a bigger apartment so that we can start buying household items and everything necessary to start a home as we are looking to get married soon which we did; i got a bigger place, met her parents she met mine. In a nutshell everything seems to be going well, we even started a business together and set to take on the future together before the devil struck (i take blames for my actions as i am not overly religious)

Around June last year, i met a girl (very fine girl) in the new area i moved to, although i have been seeing the girl around but one day as i was driving in i saw her hiding somewhere close to my compound avoiding the rain with her friends so i took them in until the rain subsided we exchanged contacts and started texting on WhatsApp a few days later. And soon after we started having sex (protected sex), prior to that time i never cheated on my girlfriend.

The sex continued, up to 2 times a week sometimes 3 as it was relatively easy as she lived very close and my girlfriend only visits on the weekend and never sleeps out (she’s from a very good and wealthy family with proper moral upbringing). Most evenings when return from work conji just do me one kind i don cross street other times she calls until we became comfortable having unprotected sex

So late October 2019, the new girl (I’ll call her Lola) texted me that’s she’s not feeling too well and i asked her to visit the hospital to run a test to know what to treat. She came back with a pregnancy test result proving she’s already 3 weeks pregnant, i was sure it was mine but i didn’t panic as she had a bf and i have my gf we were just for the sex at least that’s what we told each other.

So i asked her to remove the pregnancy, but got the shocker when she said she’s never going to remove the pregnancy that she’s 27 and have no desire to marry me or stay with me but she’s going to have the child. Omo my heart flipped. I begged her for like 3 weeks until she got mad and stopped taking my calls, she even moved away from her apartment. So i texted her and arranged a meeting, we sat down and discussed at length but she was still bent on keeping it, i got furious and told her i am not ready to be part of the child’s life if she’s going through with it as i see no reason why she wants to have my child when she knows we are NEVER going to be together, that was when she said she had already told her family that i am not interested in the child and they support her to keep it and let the child bear their family name. I discussed the matter with two friends a boy and a girl and the asked me to let her have the child first.

One month passed fast forward to early December, Lola called 6 times i was so shocked. I couldn’t take her calls. She texted that she’s ready to terminate the pregnancy since i am wicked and unconcerned she rained all manner of derogatory words but i was only concern with her decision to let go. I called and we agreed to meet the following day, I skipped work that day and met with her and her elder sister and elder sister’s friend. The sister and her friend were so mean but i was unmoved; i don already fuckup and ready to take anything to let it all go away because the knowledge of things will destroy my girlfriend.

So Lola entered my vehicle and we drove out, on our way to the hospital for her to terminate the pregnancy plus treatment she’ll take afterwards and for the damages i have caused her. She’s going to need 150k from me, i was furious and told her i don’t have that kind of money talk less of handing it over to her for something like this (i sure don’t know what i cost but i know it’s not up to 50k). She said if i don’t give her what she want she’s going to have the baby and that i should be thankful that she’s coming up with this that if she had listen to her friends advices she would have moved to my house with all sort of troubles (she was right) but i didn’t give in just yet. I dropped her off and ask her to have the child that am not going to give her the money as i don’t have it (I get the money sha).

So two days passed, she called again and after many arguments we agreed at 100k, made her to sign a NDA not to bother me again and all, I transferred her the 100k that night, she confirmed receipt and promised to go with it the following morning and that was the last I have heard or seen or her since then, until 3 weeks ago when another of her sister called from Canada and was asking if i am Me, that she’s been seeking my contact for a while now that Lola friend had to steal the number Lola’s phone and pass it to her as Lola has been hiding my phone number from the rest of the family and she doesn’t know the arrangement i have had with her but i should know that she’s having the child, she just thought i should know that i have a child somewhere when the baby eventually drops.

Knowing fully well that i am a shitty person to have done something terrible to myself and my girlfriend and all our future plans because of cheap sex, but I’ll be a more terribly bad person to have knowledge of a child somewhere and not be in his/her life. I called Lola but she didn’t take i texted her about her sisters call she called back to know who called and was furious, she ended the call (I guess to call her sister back) and called back again in about 20mins and asked me not to ever call her line again. I replied her text she should tell her family not call me as well. I have dodged to her apartment building a coupe times but she’s not been around for weeks as i was made to believe.

So i bought a ring to engage my girl few weeks ago but had to hold first to see how things play out, i can’t go ahead and marry my girlfriend with this kind of secret untold; that will be wickedness from the pit of hell and i still don’t know how to break it to her, it will destroy her.

I jokingly painted a similar scenery to my girlfriend; her response was: she will not marry me because if she does she will kill me in my sleep. That everybody is expecting us to get married this year, she now have high respect from her family because of me and this kind of thing happens both of us will die. Omo fear catch me.

Fellow Nairalanders, this is my predicament please advice a stupid brother. Insults are welcome as I hope to pick a thing or two from your comments. MODs please push this up biko.

U allowed ur erection to become ur direction

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by luminouz(m): 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
djon78:

You can say what you like, the only thing saving you is God's grace. The day that grace expires. Your calamity will definitely come.

Lmaoooo.....

Puhleease bro...so the grace on our evil politicians are still fluid I guess? And everyone suffers for that?

Be logical biko.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Fortissimo502: 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
Una no go gree hear word.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Greystone: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
drmikeadams:

U allowed ur erection to become ur direction

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by iammiracle1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
luminouz:

Bla bla bla

Why shut him up? He speaks the truth sometimes we play games with our destiny and it shouldn't be so, OP obviously has a bright future by hooking up with a vindictive girl like Lola who doesn't even know what she wants how do you think his life would be? Can you live comfortable knowing you have a kid somewhere you ain't been a father too? What if if Lola pushes it up a notch by been a pest, stalking and disgracing him all around? How many young, vibrant girls want to marry a man with a kid (not a celebrity)? Its rare, same thing happened to my snr coz all the young girls he hooked up with only ate his cash and ran, he ended up with an older woman who in turn maltreated and demeaned his first child, today he is in pains if only he made better choices...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by Unrated900(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
SpartanKing:
Marry the RUDE Lola? No way!

My brother Lola was rude cos the guy says took off the pregnancy
At first lola wasn’t rude naaa
No woman will take the word please terminate he pregnancy and still
Laughs at you
Think am
Naa bro

2 Likes

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by berrystunn(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jeffmonti:

You have to face your fear.
Fight your fear.
Your question should be , how do I fight this fear?
What will be the best mood ?
What is the best time/ moment ?
Will she ever trust me again ?

Yours is even good , my home boy impregnated his fiancé cousin that was coming over to his house.

But we where able to bring it under control..
the guy is highly romantic and Rich.

He cried and cried, he even said he want to take his life for the mistake he did, that was when she started listening. angry

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by deolurexy1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
My opinion, ditch your gf and go for this one. Maybe na she go bring you happiness las las. Plus I
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by jubrilcastle(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jeffmonti:

Tell her the truth but in a tricky way. Tell her that you were only trying to test your if your John Thomas is actually productive. That u never planned keeping the pregnancy more than 3wks but the lady lady declined to the initial agreement. What am I even saying self.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by golddare: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jeffmonti:

1. Push the wedding till when your Lola put to bed with style.
2. Close ranks with your lola but no touching so that you can have access for DNA test.
3. If the baby is yours, ready to break up with your babe using the excuse that you have messed up.
4. Guy be ready to stay alone for awhile seeking the face of God for direction.
5. If your babe belongs to you things will work out.
6. Dont close the possibility of you marrying your baby mama.
7. Dont kill yourself, shit happens, this too shall pass.
Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by ebby9z(m): 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Guy, move out of that area and cut off all communication with her. The girl doesn't know any of your acquaintances. She's feeding on your fear. If you were a nobody and you didn't have a serious relationship, she would have aborted tey tey. But you empowered her with ammunition to attack you.

You gave the women too much power in your life and now you're being pushed here and there.

You care too much and that's why you're in this mess.

1 Like

Re: About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! by SpartanKing: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jeffmonti:

OP, nothing Wey you do Wey never happen before. Open up to your fiancee. Be remorseful in her presence. Give her time to get over it and decide if she'll go ahead with the marriage. Don't call her for like 2-3 weeks. If she didn't you, call call her! Avoid face-to-face contact with her! Acid is a very dangerous chemical.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.