Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. (31214 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Alekai: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Theoretically, the physical and geographical location of the ports remains SS region of Nigeria. PERIOD.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by NGpatriot: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Blindersoff:

There is absolutely no Geographical location known as SS so Theoretically Practically you are wrong. PERIOD

Are all the SS states identified and localized as Eastern region states or Delta region?

Is Rivers state in the Delta Region or Eastern Region.

Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by voltron14: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
redsun:

They go to where they have openings to fill and less competition. Just like the Jews,they are everywhere.

Developing the east is a different ball game,because it will give Nigerians,not just the igbo more economic options of where to live,work and do business.

It is futuristic approach and the reason why the country is still undeveloped. A step in the right direction.

grin
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Blindersoff:

Nwokem I am Igbo and I do not insult my own people. Talking to them so they can stop their myopia is no insult.

Iche n'am bu onye ofe mmiri ?

The Azikiwe he used was it not the same deception? Is GEJ fit to even lace the shoes of Nnamdi Azikiwe?

It was an insult to have someone so clueless and so stupid trying to stand with Azikiwe.

Nnamdi Azikiwe was a tout, foolish politician
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by ZZ22: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Like you have the market there when more than half of your population is dispersed across the West.

Which buisnessman will divert his cargo to the East knowing he will have to hualage it to the West.

It's 1+1. Not difficult to phantom.

They will rather still pay higher to bring there cargos to the West

is their any market in sw bigger and busier than Main Market Onitsha? Anything that has to do with Igbo you guys throw your brains away and reason with your ass.
If not bitterness and envy why would anyone call an Eastern Port a South South Port.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Oblang(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bbbwings:
Anything to lure igbos for 2023

Who is luring igbo. Are those ports in igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
ZZ22:
is their any market in sw bigger and busier than Main Market Onitsha? Anything that has to do with Igbo you guys throw your brains away and reason with your ass.
If not bitterness and envy why would anyone call an Eastern Port a South South Port.

Keep chest beating, the fact stares at you glaringly. Onitsha not, Abakaliki ni

You don't know it's the West that makes that Market, including Aba to exist.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Blindersoff: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

Are all the SS states identified and localized as Eastern region states or Delta region?

Yes or No?

Delta region is not a geographical location. I am talking about a geographical location and you are talking about Delta region is Delta region one of your cardinal points?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by ZZ22: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Fulani Foool
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

Theoretically, the physical and geographical location of the ports remains SS region of Nigeria. PERIOD.

You're an ignoramus,

South South is just a name given to a political zone in Nigeria.

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
ZZ22:
I'm not surprised, this is the way an average Yoruba person reasons

Okay
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by ZZ22: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Okay
You are a fuckin Fulani parading as Yoruba here..
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Alekai: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Okay
[/s]
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Glorifiednwafor: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Online you will only say that. You dare not say it outside here.

Your brothers are paying heavy dues daily to their host and you are here boasting about a No man's land.

Better not go say it where you will be lynched.

It's only Lagos you have been to and why you are oinking loud. Go to the remote villages of Ijebu, your brothers and sisters are there selling food stuff, Egusi, Ugu and substandard drugs.

You have not travelled, your lots are littered all over the West Lagos(no man's land) seeking greener pastures.

Shebi I have warned against the west west west jargon you are using here, Igbos only go to Lagos which is a no man's land, the other Igbos in other SW states are just there to exploit your laziness and business ignorance.. Go to Zamfara , Sokoto, Bauchi etc you'd still find Igbo's there, so its not necessarily that they are in your useless land for imaginary greener pastures, they just brought their businesses there cos its less competitive for them there..
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
ZZ22:
You are a fuckin Fulani parading as Yoruba here..

Okay. You have a right to your opinion
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by BeautifulMind2: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
extol1:
this guy needs to go and study the map of Nigeria again, how is their seaports in eastern Nigeria. according to what he has written up there is south south of Nigeria as far as Nigeria map is concerned.
apart from the second Niger bridge that this administration is constructing for the East, which other elephant projects are they doing for them
Onitsha/Enugu road, Anambra, Kogi, Abuja road, Enugu, Aba, Portharcourt road, Enugu International airport expansion and upgrading, Federal secretariat in Awka , Nnewi / Okigwe road , federal housing scheme etc.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Alekai: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

[/s]
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

Shebi I have warned against the west west west jargon you are using here, Igbos only go to Lagos which is a no man's land, the other Igbos in other SW states are just there to exploit your laziness and business ignorance.. Go to Zamfara , Sokoto, Bauchi etc you'd still find Igbo's there, so its not necessarily that they are in your useless land for imaginary greener pastures, they just brought their businesses there cos its less competitive for them there..

grin

The joke is on you.

They ran that far cos their is "Nothing" back home.

Stop painting what's not. We have been there and no what plays.

If not banks, telecommunication company and civil service, that region is dead. Nothing happens there.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by NGpatriot: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
redsun:

They go to where they have openings to fill and less competition. Just like the Jews,they are everywhere.

Developing the east is a different ball game,because it will give Nigerians,not just the igbo more economic options of where to live,work and do business.

It is futuristic approach and the reason why the country is still undeveloped. A step in the right direction.

You mean they go to the SW and other parts of Nigeria because business is booming and there's too much competition in the SE?

You leave the comfort of your homes, states and villages to look for a better life and opportunities that doesn't exist in your immediate surroundings.

Try make sense sometimes.

Funny people.

grin.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Blindersoff:

A wise man does not quarrel with his neighbours when he knows they are sometimes the closest to him when kindred are far away. Case in point the igbos in yoruba land or even in other lands not belonging to igbos. I do not think you have heard of any other tribe resident in Igbo land quarelling with igbos but why must our own case always be differemt?

The men of old abound in every tribe even in the so called minorities . You do not portray yourself as being wise. Igbos are known to be wise and not being foolish enough to poison their own food or destroy the bridges that take them to where they feed from.

Use your tongue to count your teeth nwokem
It goes both ways bro. Funny enough I listened to star fm yesterday when they spoke about the Biafra war .majority of the people who who called and spoke with disgust were Yorubas. Making it look as if The 3 million people killed were justified and that these people should just shut up and move on. I do not support any disrespectful manner in a foreign land don't don't let it look as if Igbos are trouble makers. I was born in Lagos and I think even with all the insults between both tribes I don't think there has been any major clash that has led to loss of life between the two. But the Yoruba and hausas have fought many times in which people were killed. But the insults and abuse which are spoken to Igbos by their host is unbearable some times. Igbos are not only in the SW. They are in the North. The truth is most SW lack an understanding of the behavior of an Igbo man. We are very different. Our differences is what causes the friction.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by deji17: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
ForeThinker:
So Insightful

APC isn't perfect but they are doing things PDP overlooks for the past 16 yrs ...kiss the truth

#Infrastructure-wise

#Businesswise

Ogbuefi Buhari to the rescue!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by NGpatriot: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Isinweke:

You're an ignoramus,

And in what region is the SS? Is it Delta Region or Eastern Region.

Is Rivers state in the Eastern Region or Delta region?

Ignorant people forming ignorance.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by BeautifulMind2: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

Yes or No?
We should also have southsouth naval command instead of eastern command which comprises Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross river and Ogbaru naval base Anambra which are all under eastern command naval command anu
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by naptu2: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Isinweke:

You're an ignoramus,

Thank you, The diagram that you posted below shows that there are indeed points called south-south.

(Study the diagram carefully).

It's what inspired Dr Alex Ekwueme to create the south-south geopolitical zone.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10957474_1200pxbrosenwindrose_svg_webp4429e7a2797fcd57554f58b20b61fbca
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Glorifiednwafor: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

grin

The joke is on you.

They ran that far cos their is "Nothing" back home.

Stop painting what's not. We have been there and no what plays.

If not banks, telecommunication company and civil service, that region is dead. Nothing happens there.

Shut up you are becoming too childish and emotional, so even if they ran because there's nothing home is It now zamfara, Bauchi and Ekiti almajiri states that things are??

Why not ask the Chinese what they are doing in Zambia, perhaps the Chinese ran that far because there is nothing at home.. grin cheesy grin
You're a Mumu man!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Blindersoff: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
It goes both ways bro. Funny enough I listened to star fm yesterday when they spoke about the Biafra war .majority of the people who who called and spoke with disgust were Yorubas. Making it look as if The 3 million people killed were justified and that these people should just shut up and move on. I do not support any disrespectful manner in a foreign land don't don't let it look as if Igbos are trouble makers. I was born in Lagos and I think even with all the insults between both tribes I don't think there has been any major clash that has led to loss of life between the two. But the Yoruba and hausas have fought many times in which people were killed. But the insults and abuse which are spoken to Igbos by their host is unbearable some times. Igbos are not only in the SW. They are in the North. The truth is most SW lack an understanding of the behavior of an Igbo man. We are very different. Our differences is what causes the friction.

We are not different. We are human first before tribal affiliations. The sooner you understand this the better for you.

One of the major problems we have as igbos is unrestricted pride and arrogance. We want to somehow Lord it over everyone with the mindset of "if it is not done out way then we will scatter everything". This is very wrong.

We are not the smartest nor the most hardworking because such abounds on every tribe and we need to start appreciating one another.

I see myself as a Nigerian first prior to being Igbo and this is why my mentality is at odds with yours.

My sister is married into a Yoruba family and I schooled and have friends with northerners even from the East where I went to school.

Igbos need to learn to be tolerant

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Glorifiednwafor: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
naptu2:

Thank you, The diagram that you posted below shows that there are indeed points called south-south.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10957474_1200pxbrosenwindrose_svg_webp4429e7a2797fcd57554f58b20b61fbca

You are just shooting yourself on the foot. So with that diagram which area or zone is CrossRiver and AkwaIbom for instance??
"Strictly From that your diagram "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by BeautifulMind2: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

And in what region is the SS? Is it Delta Region or Eastern Region.

Is Rivers state in the Eastern Region or Delta region?

Ignorant people forming ignorance.
Anu Rivers state is the east Surrounding states are Imo, Abia, Anambra , Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
naptu2:

So where is the South South?

I can't find it.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by codemaniacs: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
zz

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract / Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped / Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.