Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. (31216 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by codemaniacs: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
zz
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by wildlife9999(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jestin:
Lagos port needs to be decongested. Everything is embedded in Lagos .
this particular vessel call

MT NAVIGATOR CAPRICON is LPG ship. this vessel Beth at Lagos jetty simply LPG to Nipco and PPMC , NAVAS GAS THIS ship Beth one in 3 weeks at jetty apapa here. that is where I'm working
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by naptu2: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Supersymetry:

If you must agree on the "speed of light" ,then you have to disagree on the component of speed and velocity (general relativity)
So you are directly saying that south south in nigeria is not geographically correct by admitting that it can be sse and ssw at the same time.
But the location of the ports is SSE by default.

You see, you constantly prove yourself to be wrong. Warri is not South-South-East. It is south-south-west. grin

You keep getting this wrong because you are yet to understand.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

GEJ said Igbo people are the pillar of my administration, but GEJ and the entire 16 years of PDP did not commission 1 single project in the whole of SE.

Supporters or base didn't make any difference, they are just naturally incompetent.

Which Project has Buhari commissioned in the South West?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by NGpatriot: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Isinweke:

The seaport has much to do with geography, that's why South South will never appear there,

You should know the difference between political zone and real geographical region, you can keep fooling yasef, here is my last reply with pictures..

I'm Ekwueme thought the South South is not a political zone as you do, then he was mad like you. I'm sure he didn't think so.

You are wrong, it's all irrelevant semantics, the NPA designated their ports for operational and structural reasons, that's all, nothing more, nothing less.

The physical and geographic location of the ports are the respective states in the SS/Delta Region of Nigeria.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
codemaniacs:

eastern Nigeria has massive amount of crude oil...

do you think countries like i:srael, f:rance would just recognize without giving support. the b:iafran currency was named pound... e:ngland controls pound so indirectly e:ngland was also supporting biafra, england/netherlands owns s:hell...

how do terrorists in the sahara desert with no access to food, blacksmiths to make weapons e.t.c.. get weapons, feed their hostages, feed themselves, treat their sicknesses e.t.c... if they aren't getting help from non-africans...

you think recognizing a country that has access to farms, natural resources, blacksmiths e.t.c. won't be easier than supporting terrorists...
the only reason the war ended was because the igbo elite surrendered if not we would still be fighting each other, in fact we are still fighting each other, Nigeria is currently fighting a civil war in the north and no one has admitted that its a civil war..

what happens when the leadership of r:wanda dies, especially a leadership that is rumored to be ex-c:ia.
Go and read the book Fredrick Foyrste wrote about the British involvement in the Biafran civil war.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by codemaniacs: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
zz
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Supersymetry: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
naptu2:

You see, you constantly prove yourself to be wrong. Warri is not South-South-East. It is south-south-west. grin

You keep getting this wrong because you are yet to understand.
There are many things that differentiates fools and intelligent people, but one of it is the ability to loop, fools lack the ability to make connections between multiple situations and solutions thereby making illogical and irrational conclusion etc.

You have a very dangerous level of cognitive bias or maybe stupid ego, how can you not understand that the region called "south south" in nigeria is not geographically correct.
Warri seam midwest (it can also be midEast if need be) because of political reasons, but all other ports eg PH,onne, calabar are all "South south east" going by your method it should be SSE because majority of ports there are SSE, with warri's location been disputable.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
codemaniacs:

books limit your perception, knowledge e.t.c. to the opinions and views of the author..

I don't read books, before the creation of T.V, internet e.t.c books were used to brainwash people... I look at the happenings in that era and decode what really happened.. Fredrick Foyrste wasn't at the war front, any sane Nigerian knows e:ngland will support Nigeria and can also covertly support biafra..

the creator gave everyone brains... I don't need a book to tell who supported who..
Where you at the war front?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by oyatz(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Not necessarily sir,

There are thousands of vehicles, Textile materials, electronics, Petroleum products etc that are imported into this country and meant for the S/South and S/East.

SangoOlukosoOba:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Like you have the market there when more than half of your population is dispersed across the West.

Which buisnessman will divert his cargo to the East knowing he will have to hualage it to the West.

It's 1+1. Not difficult to phantom.

They will rather still pay higher to bring there cargos to the West

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by oyatz(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Contrary to what's being portrayed on Nairaland, most Nigerians (including the Igbos ) are poor and eke out living , looking for what to eat daily.

SangoOlukosoOba:

Online you will only say that. You dare not say it outside here.

Your brothers are paying heavy dues daily to their host and you are here boasting about a No man's land.

Better not go say it where you will be lynched.

It's only Lagos you have been to and why you are oinking loud. Go to the remote villages of Ijebu, your brothers and sisters are there selling food stuff, Egusi, Ugu and substandard drugs.

You have not travelled, your lots are littered all over the West seeking greener pastures.

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Augustenite(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bbbwings:
Anything to lure igbos for 2023

Mumu. Na Igbo land??

Stop bed wetting for things of South South
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by oyatz(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
So Yoruba civil servants in NPA prevented the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces from acting and reviving ports in his zone?

dandollaz:

GEJ started dredging the port but yorubas that control the NPA in Lagos insist and subotage the effects he made because of ononile or whatever they call it.

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by oyatz(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2020
Dr Alex Ekwueme (and NOT the Yorubas or Hausa-Fulani ) during the 1995 constitutional conference introduced the concept of the 6- Geopolitical zones as plateform for power rotation.

franchasng:
most Yorubas are educated illiterates.

Northeast Nigeria is not homogeneously Fulani region, there are Fulani, Nupe, Kanuri, Bororo, etc but Yorubas are cool with it.

Middlebelt comprises of Idoma, Birom, Tiv, Yoruba, etc tribes and Yorubas are cool with it.

Eastern Nigeria was made up of Igbo, Ijaw, Urhobo, Calabari, Eket, Uron, Efik, Ibibio, Ndoki, Anioma, etc tribes but envy couldn't allow Yorubas and their Hausa-Fulani masters so they had to politically carve out Southsouth to spite Igbos yet they deny being envious and hateful of progressive Igbos and instead claim to be hypocritical progressives, jokers
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by oyatz(m): 1:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Where did you get this funny idea that crude oil are brought to the ports ,loaded into ships are exported?

The offshore oil rigs have their own terminals far into the ocean, where special vessels are loaded with crude oil

codemaniacs:

if there were pirates there, they would have been attacking, robbing e.t.c villages and people living close to the ocean..

they dock in Lagos because its cheaper and its meant for importing, the other ports are functioning but they are meant for exporting crude oil. the ports in the east makes almost the same revenue as Lagos ports.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by eguarojeona: 2:48am On Jan 29, 2020
Lol, demystification of Tinubu.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by XANDERBOY85: 3:31am On Jan 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

You mean ibo people because SS people don't identity or call themselves Easterners and they definitely don't want to be called or labeled as Easterners or associated with Biafra.

Stop unnecessary attache, follow your rainbow and let other people follow theirs.

Care to tell us how you arrived at the bolded?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by naptu2: 4:08am On Jan 29, 2020
Supersymetry:

Warri seam midwest (it can also be midEast if need be) because of political reasons, but all other ports eg PH,onne, calabar are all "South south east" going by your method it should be SSE because majority of ports there are SSE, with warri's location been disputable.

Apart from your childish attempts at insults, you still have to come back to the same thing, Warri is in the South-South-West. This is undeniable. The fact still remains, not all of the ports are in the south-south-east and therefore, south-south-east is the wrong term for the location. No matter how you try to twist and turn, you will still come back to the same point. South-south-east is the wrong term because not all of the ports are in the south-south-east. Leave your silly attempts at insults aside and face the facts. Delta State and parts of Bayelsa State are geographically in the south-south-west (look at your map! Google maps is free).

I bet that you are still going to reply, just to try to get in the last word, but even in your reply you will still end up admitting that south-south-east is not correct because Warri is not in the south-south-east (you have already done this twice). Therefore this is my last response to you and I will not read any further responses from you (I've got better things to do with my time than argue with someone who demonstrates in his responses that he is wrong and yet still refuses to admit that he is wrong).

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by NGpatriot: 6:06am On Jan 29, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Care to tell us how you arrived at the bolded?

I made my point, it's up to you to show us where SS or Delta region people identify themselves as Easterners or as biafra.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by IrohCaysen: 6:50am On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

I made my point, it's up to you to show us where SS or Delta region people identify themselves as Easterners or as biafra.
[/s]
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Supersymetry: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2020
naptu2:

Apart from your childish attempts at insults, you still have to come back to the same thing, Warri is in the South-South-West. This is undeniable. The fact still remains, not all of the ports are in the south-south-east and therefore, south-south-east is the wrong term for the location. No matter how you try to twist and turn, you will still come back to the same point. South-south-east is the wrong term because not all of the ports are in the south-south-east. Leave your silly attempts at insults aside and face the facts. Delta State and parts of Bayelsa State are geographically in the south-south-west (look at your map! Google maps is free).

I bet that you are still going to reply, just to try to get in the last word, but even in your reply you will still end up admitting that south-south-east is not correct because Warri is not in the south-south-east (you have already done this twice). Therefore this is my last response to you and I will not read any further responses from you (I've got better things to do with my time than argue with someone who demonstrates in his responses that he is wrong and yet still refuses to admit that he is wrong).

Though i simplified everything for you, as if am teaching a primary school pupil, yet you can't comprehend don't worry i will simplify it in way nursery pupils, illiterates and others will understand , the two main issue is whether the ports are Eastern ports and if todays "ss Naija" is geographically correct, but you move away from the topic to hide your ignorance,to "SSE" which i used as a reference so that you will understand what am taking about, you see that you can't loop a discussion without going off array( which means you lack logical thinking and a you are a fool) middle region can be any of the boundary region eg middle East (arabs and others) can also be middle west ie Europe if need be, you argue like a fool with Sevier cognitive bias as if you personally hate the word "EAST"
I started studying geography from primary school on my own
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Octaves(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2020
Plans to dredge are being sorted out since 2017 while China just completed a mega Corona virus hospital in a week.

Those sabotaging the development of the Eastern region will be over burdened in no time. No doubt
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by MrGerald(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
EWAagoyin:
what's Tolu saying... there's nothing like Eastern port

we only have
Western ports and
South South ports
Illiterate, there's nothing like south south, besides the places they mentioned belonged to the eastern region, maybe you're a kid.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by NGpatriot: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
MrGerald:
Illiterate, there's nothing like south south, besides the places they mentioned belonged to the eastern region, maybe you're a kid.

All the ports are in the SS aka Delta region. Illiteracy is saying that the places mentioned are in the Eastern region.

Stop unnecessary attache and forcing yourself on other people.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by MrGerald(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

All the ports are in the SS aka Delta region. Illiteracy is saying that the places mentioned are in the Eastern region.

Stop unnecessary attache and forcing yourself on other people.
Attache on what purpose? most of the ports are in the old eastern region, nothing like south south in the equator, you don't know better than the people that called them Eastern ports, illiterate.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Arda1000(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
EWAagoyin:
what's Tolu saying... there's nothing like Eastern port

we only have
Western ports and
South South ports
fool his not talking about geopolitcal locations or rather divided and rule locations,his talking about the real geographic locations the real cardinal points... there is nothing like SS in compass so... get sense.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Arda1000(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
wink2015:
When did ports like the Warri ports become EASTERN PORTS?

or the one at Onne Rivers state?

These ports are in the South South region ( Niger delta )

Although, it will still serve the economic interest of the South East region.
you really need to be tutored in geography bro
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Arda1000(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

Theoretically, the physical and geographical location of the ports remains SS region of Nigeria. PERIOD.

you really need to be tutored in geography see how stupid you sound
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by Zooposki(f): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
MrGerald:

Yes, Eastern region but not Igbo/Biafra.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. by MrGerald(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Zooposki:

Yes, Eastern region but not Igbo/Biafra.
Where's the former capital of Eastern region?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) / Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele / CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.