Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband (6088 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by ExBachelor: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Stop this!
Please please please!!!!! I'm not down with this trolling. Its not funny. Ok?
Just take a walk already.
ok Jewessgratitude. I will nt tell Mrcork but pls stop advising people

1 Like

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2020
ExBachelor:
ok Jewessgratitude. I will nt tell Mrcork but pls stop advising people

Who is this jewessgratitude you're talking about though? And who is Mr Cork. Are they a couple?
Well you got the wrong girl.
Now... Piss out.

1 Like

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by ExBachelor: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Who is this jewessgratitude you're talking about though? And who is Mr Cork. Are they a couple?
Well you got the wrong girl.
Now... Piss out.
liar liar liar
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2020
ExBachelor:
liar liar liar

Your moniker though.. Are you married? Why then are you trailing a small girl like me? Please I'm not interested in married men.

1 Like

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by lavylilly: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2020
undecided
Oreofepeters:
Kuku say you're looking for a house boy na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by ExBachelor: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Your moniker though.. Are you married? Why then are you trailing a small girl like me? Please I'm not interested in married men.

am divorced. Who is trailing u? U want to give advice again?

1 Like

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2020
ExBachelor:

You! You are trailing me.

Ok...you're divorced. I dont do divorcee.
Now Mr., let me be.

1 Like

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by theakuko: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2020
Michellekabod2:

So you are a lady?a non graduate lady?No wonder you came for the head of the man that wanted to marry a graduate in the other thread.

Anyway great points you have over here,but the thought of marrying a Christian or church-goer man is less appealing to me .I find it less attractive and not masculine at all to me. Doing house chores to me ain't attractive and its less masculine, that is why we have people called house helps.
I used to see men holding brooms as pu$$ie$

I find it fascinating that a feminist is typing this @bolded. Indeed very fascinating.

It shows that your views of who a man is and what is expected of such a man is somewhat influenced by traditional standards.

However when a man expresses such traditional views concerning a woman and her role in society, members of modern society particularly the feminists are quick to label such a man as “sexist“, a “misogynist“ and the likes.

Such a pity!

Michellekabod2:
WTF is wrong with you? My spec ain't from a traditional lens but my own personal choice.
I have never condemned a man for his spec/choice, I only condemn shaming of people.
I will NEVER condemn a man for wanting a virgin as a wife,or a housewife, but I am against him shaming and bullying ladies that aren't virgins/housewives

You are a liar!! @bolded. A woman doesn't just wake up one morning and “choose” to see domesticated men as “pu$$ies” or not “man enough”. You hold such archaic views of manliness because of the kind of social conditioning you experienced (whether consciously or unconsciously) whilst growing up.

When an individual's understanding of masculinity or femininty is defined in terms of what a man or woman is supposed to do or not do, then such an individual can be described as a traditionalist.

If I may ask you, what does picking up a broom to sweep as a man have to do with his manhood? Huh? So because his hand has touched broom, he has suddenly become castrated abi? For the fact that you see a relationship between a man's willingness to partake in domestic chores (traditionally meant for women) and the invalidation of his manhood points to the fact that you are a traditional woman take it or leave it.

Traditional women such as yourself have no business being feminists because it is women like you that give feminism a bad name. Go ahead and form your own movement and give it some other name and leave feminism for the modern women that possess a wholesome understanding of the rights and responsibilities that come with being empowered as a woman.

I'm done here. Have a nice day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2020
theakuko:

I find it fascinating that a feminist is typing this @bolded. Indeed very fascinating.

It shows that your views of who a man is and what is expected of such a man is somewhat influenced by traditional standards.

However when a man expresses such traditional views concerning a woman and her role in society, members of modern society particularly the feminists are quick to label such a man as “sexist“, a “mysogynist“ and the likes.

Such a pity!
WTF is wrong with you? My spec ain't from a traditional lens but my own personal choice.
I have never condemned a man for his spec/choice, I only condemn shaming of people.
I will NEVER condemn a man for wanting a virgin as a wife,or a housewife, but I am against him shaming and bullying ladies that aren't virgins/housewives
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Dshocker(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Petyprincess:
I doubt men like this exist in Nigeria.

Then marry outside Nigeria,so you can be happy...
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by ExBachelor: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

You! You are trailing me.

Ok...you're divorced. I dont do divorcee.
Now Mr., let me be.
who said I want u? Y re u hiding frm Mrcork?
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wise Chinese sage he say:

"He who dreams of no unrealistic expectation, suffers from no crushing disappointment".
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2020

"He who has no unrealistic expectation, suffers from no crushing disappointment".

I'd rather hire a housegirl for my wife than be routinely doing housechores. Added advantage if the housegirl is curvaceous. As for weekends, no one infringes on mine unless I want them to...and I don't want any timetables imposed on me.
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2020

"He who has no unrealistic expectation, suffers from no crushing disappointment".

I'd rather hire a housegirl for my wife than be routinely doing housechores. Added advantage if the housegirl is curvaceous. As for weekends, no one infringes on mine unless I want them to...and I don't want any timetables imposed on me. Good luck in your quest though.

PS: When you have sons, teach them to be mopping floors for their wives on their days off.

1 Like

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by lavylilly: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
shocked
ExBachelor:
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by ExBachelor: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
ExBachelor:
who said I want u? Y re u hiding frm Mrcork?

What are you doing mentioning someone you don't know despite warning you to keep off?

Im going to repeat it again, I dont do divorcees. Please get thee behind me.
Dont be a bad market to me biko.
Just stop already with the silly mentioning.

If you're smart enough, you won't come here confusing me for someone else. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Kennedyiheme02: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
See simps on this thread saying they possess such qualities.. fools you'll be mopping the floor like houseboy, what a pity this generation is doomed

3 Likes

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Kennedyiheme02: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
So even you as a wife isn't it a turnoff when you see your hubby acting so silly around you?.. i believe in reality you just put this thread to make yourself feel good but in real life you wouldn't like this

1 Like

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by lavylilly: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
See simps on this thread saying they possess such qualities.. fools you'll be mopping the floor like houseboy, what a pity this generation is doomed
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by ExBachelor: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

What are you doing mentioning someone you don't know despite warning you to keep off?

Im going to repeat it again, I dont do divorcees. Please get thee behind me.
Dont be a bad market to me biko.
Just stop already with the silly mentioning.

If you're smart enough, you won't come here confusing me for someone else. Gosh!
ok
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
ExBachelor post=86219338:
ok
[s][/s]

Yes Ma would be more appropriate cool tongue
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by ExBachelor: 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Yes Ma would be more appropriate cool tongue
4 a kid Lk u? My 1st child is older dan u
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by uthlaw: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Na normal thing na.if I pay house rent,you pay the children school fees....this pple no wan get any value again that why they single full everywhere!
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=ExBachelor post=86219616]4 a kid Lk u? My 1st child is older dan u[/quote

Ok. Sowii o.]
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by ExBachelor: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

gud9t son n stop sending me dm
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
ExBachelor:
gud9t son n stop sending me dm

Me? Son? Sending you DM?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by ExBachelor: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Me? Son? Sending you DM?
shocked shocked shocked
yes to all 3 questions
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
ExBachelor:
yes to all 3 questions

Ok then! undecided
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by ExBachelor: 12:06am On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Ok then! undecided
gud girk
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Magnoliaa(f): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
theakuko:

However when a man expresses such traditional views concerning a woman and her role in society, members of modern society particularly the feminists are quick to label such a man as “sexist“, a “mysogynist“ and the likes.

Such a pity!

You are a liar!! @bolded. A woman doesn't just wake up one morning and “choose” to see domesticated men as “pu$$ies” or not “man enough”. You hold such archaic views of manliness because of the kind of social conditioning you experienced (whether consciously or unconsciously) whilst growing up.

When an individual's understanding of masculinity or femininty is defined in terms of what a man or woman is supposed to do or not do, then such an individual can be described as a traditionalist.

If I may ask you, what does picking up a broom to sweep as a man have to do with his manhood? Huh? So because his hand has touched broom, he has suddenly become castrated abi? For the fact that you see a relationship between a man's willingness to partake in domestic chores (traditionally meant for women) and the invalidation of his manhood points to the fact that you are a traditional woman take it or leave it.

Traditional women such as yourself have no business being feminists because it is women like you that give feminism a bad name. Go ahead and form your own movement and give it some other name and leave feminism for the modern women that possess a wholesome understanding of the rights and responsibilities that come with being empowered as a woman.

The part at red. I've had a strong feeling about that being so. Judging from some of her threads and comments. I think she'll come around to accepting that, soon.

1 Like

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
theakuko:

Such a pity!

You stir up trouble then take to your heels and run away?

Point out where I have called a man a misogynist for his choice. To the best of my knowledge I have never abused or get worked up because of a man's choice. I don't troll redpillers. Come out with prove else be quiet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Why Black Men Never Wear Triangle Underwear? / Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.