Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband (6063 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by lavylilly: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Only if all men can be like my future husband, there won't be need for a house help.

See future boo,
On Saturdays I know as a business man you can take the day off for family business's sake.
First I prepare breakfast we all eat and get ready for the day's hassle.

I will be in the kitchen cooking lunch.
You will be mopping the floors and tidying our space while the kids will be outside the compound playing,
After that,

You go bath the kids and stay with them while i run a little laundry cos we must have a washing machine so everything will be easy going,

When we are done with house chores..
We can all sleep and rest from the day's hassle and probably perform our marital duty to each other(my favorite part�)..

Some Sundays you can hangout with your friends and do boy's things...
Some Sundays too it would be my turn to leave you with the kids and hangout with my friends and do girls things..
Other Sundays it would be family outing..

On school days
While I wake up to go prepare breakfast and what the kids will take to school,
You are up too bathing the kids and preparing them for school.
Either you or me can DRIVE the kids to school.

While we do this together, the love,the fire and bond in our Union will never quench .

Oh, of course we both would be earning in our various businesses or job and be bringing money home for our family's welfare...

Other men,
You see why you should all be like my future husband? You see??

To avoid assumed stories of the so called possessed wicked house helps

I come in peace..
Thanks�

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
You will have to marry Jesus.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Youngkingjaey1: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
You have to wait for 40 years before you can find that type of man

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Petyprincess(f): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
I doubt men like this exist in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Youngkingjaey1: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:
In the whole world.
Or she looking for house boy that will play husband role

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by We4all: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

They do exist, but are rare though. I have a neighbour like that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Oluneutral: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Honestly, the op is not asking for too much, I know many men that are like this, but you know what, you can't find them nor their wives on social media bragging about their marriages. They are too matured for that.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by We4all: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
lavylilly:
Only if all men can be like my future husband, there won't be need for a house help.

See future boo,
On Saturdays I know as a business man you can take the day off for family business's sake.

You will be mopping the floors and tidying our space while the kids will be outside the compound playing,
After that,

You go bath the kids and stay with them while i run a little laundry cos we must have a washing machine so everything will be easy going,

We can all sleep and rest from the day's hassle and probably perform our marital duty to each other(my favorite part�)..

Some Sundays too it would be my turn to leave you with the kids and hangout with my friends and do girls things..

On school days

While we do this together, the love,the fire and bond in our Union will never quench .

Oh, of course we both would be earning in our various businesses or job and be bringing money home for our family's welfare...

Other men,

I come in peace..
Thanks�

Hmnn.....while you're not asking for too much, you will hardly find a man like that. The truth is, some Nigerian men only remember to do domestic chores when they are broke and jobless. And as soon as they hit the jackpot, they become something else.

I have a neighbour who fits into the kind of man in the post. I think the man is the nicest man there is! Aside being domesticated, he also provides for his family. And the funny part is, the wife is a full time housewife. The kids are so close to him that if they need anything, it's their dad they go to.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Kingsteve(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Non-existent!
However, some men come close...like myself!
Maybe 60% out of everything you listed.

You'll pass through the eye of a needle to meet our type.

1 Like

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by lavylilly: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
wink
We4all:

They do exist, but are rare though. I have a neighbour like that.

1 Like

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Oreofepeters: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kuku say you're looking for a house boy na

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:

In the whole world.
Or she looking for house boy that will play husband role

Such men exist and she won't have to wait till she's 40 to find him, so keep quiet!

Though I pity girls who look in this circle of mundane entities for their dream man.
My advice to all single and searching ladies including me, is to go to the circle of genuine born again brothers to pick a spouse cos those ones have been exposed to teachings and guides of how to make a good partner and have a better understanding of what it means to come together as man and wife through religious seminars and fora. Not all these ignorant guys who only see marriage as a master and servant Union or relationship.

I dont see how helping out in the house chores of a home you are a part and parcel of makes you a house boy.
Before you got married, were you not doing it? Did you see yourself as a houseboy then? So why see yourself as a houseboy now because you're married? What a dumb way to think.

Try and attend singles seminars to broaden your knowledge on marital issues before going into marriage at all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Froshloaded: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Such men exist and she won't have to wait till she's 40 to find him, so keep quiet!

Though I pity girls who look in this circle of mundane entities for their dream man.
My advice to all single and searching ladies including me, is to go to the circle of genuine born again brothers to pick a spouse cos those ones have been exposed to teachings and guides of how to make a good partner and have a better understanding of what it means to come together as man and wife through religious seminars and fora. Not all these ignorant guys who only see marriage as a master and servant Union or relationship.

I dont see how helping out in the house chores of a home you are a part and parcel of makes you a house boy.
Before you got married, were you not doing it? Did you see yourself as a houseboy then? So why see yourself as a houseboy now because you're married? What a dumb way to think.

Try and attend singles seminars to broaden your knowledge on marital issues before going into marriage at all.
cheesy grin
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Froshloaded: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
lavylilly:

See future boo,

After that,

On school days

Other men,

AdorableSapphir
I come in peace..
Thanks�

Search no more
Your future husband is here

4 Likes

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by AstroG: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

No sense at all

7 Likes

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

So you are a lady?a non graduate lady?No wonder you came for the head of the man that wanted to marry a graduate in the other thread.

Anyway great points you have over here,but the thought of marrying a Christian or church-goer man is less appealing to me .I find it less attractive and not masculine at all to me. Doing house chores to me ain't attractive and its less masculine, that is why we have people called house helps.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

Search no more

Are you sure? Are you sure you would make a good husband? Oya carry go!!!!

What's the color of the day? Let me start looking for matching shoes and bags for you guys ashebi. wink...

Frosh frosh... Abd I used to think you're a small boy ooo. So marriage don dey hungry you too hahahaaa... grin

2 Likes

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:
it a perfect home,I can be all that shit if you can be respectful.

2 Likes

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Froshloaded: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin
You are so funny Jewess
Marriage no hungry me oo
I still gat some stuff to achieve na..

AdorableSapphir:

Are you sure? Are you sure you would make a good husband?

Yes na

What's the color of the day? Let me start looking for matching shoes and bags for you guys ashebi. wink...

Green And Yellow

Frosh frosh... Abd I used to think you're a small boy ooo. So marriage don dey hungry you too hahahaaa...
Yeh!
You have hurt my ego.. Me small boy shocked sad
grin
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:

So you are a lady?a non graduate lady?No wonder you came for the head of the man that wanted to marry a graduate in the other thread.

Anyway great points you have over here,but the thought of marrying a Christian or church-goer man is less appalling to me .I find it less attractive and not masculine at all to me. Doing house chores to me ain't attractive and its less masculine, that is why we have people called house helps.
I used to see men holding brooms as pu$$ie$

Well...opinions are like behinds and everybody has one. Your opinion though.
To each, his own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin grin
You are so funny Jewess
Marriage no hungry me oo
I still gat some stuff to achieve na..

Ehen na. Are you up to 30?
Ok oo. Achieved all you wanna achieve but in all thine getting, get wisdom.

Frosh ooo my Nairaland baby tongue

1 Like

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Yeah church where there is full of fake men and women. Pray God to give you a caring man not a religious bigots

2 Likes

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Froshloaded: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Ehen na. Are you up to 30?
Ok oo. Achieved all you wanna achieve but in all thine getting, get wisdom.

Frosh ooo my Nairaland baby tongue

Sure, I'm not thirty yet wbu.
And yes the guy you following is he my rival grin grin
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

Sure, I'm not thirty yet wbu.
And yes the guy you following is he my rival grin grin

Which guy? Explorer? You don't know him?
Explorer is liked by most people here and is a very knowledgeable guy with interesting and very educative posts. Thats why I'm following him to get updated on his latest post. I like his posts.

Guy I dey go Bible study. Talk to you later.

1 Like

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Froshloaded: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

Which guy? Explorer? You don't know him?
Explorer is liked by most people here and is a very knowledgeable guy with interesting and very educative posts. Thats why I'm following him to get updated on his latest post. I like his posts.

Guy I dey go Bible study. Talk to you later.
OK
Pray for Frosh
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

Search no more
lol, I know ur plan, pretend and chop and clean mouth
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by StandUpGuy247: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
You naive no be small grin grin grin grin
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Georgekyrian(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

Yes dear they do exist
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by chigoizie7(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
For the first time, you made sense.

I understand that, that is what you would want as your ideal family.

I also want the exact things you narrated.

Your dream man and family is realistic.

Na why I de hustle hard now, so that by the time I am married, making of money will not take all my time and energy, time and energy that I would dedicate to my family.

3 Likes

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Youngkingjaey1: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
AdorableSapphir:

aunty I will keep quite.
But to my own opinion House chores is meant for the ladies, And men gat to hustle for the family.

I pray you will find the husband that will cook and clean the house for you IJN

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Youngkingjaey1: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Anyway great points you have over here,but the thought of marrying a Christian or church-goer man is less appalling to me .I find it less attractive and not masculine at all to me. Doing house chores to me ain't attractive and its less masculine, that is why we have people called house helps.
I used to see men holding brooms as pu$$ie$

exactly you are right.
Did she expect dangote, davido, wiskid,otedola etc to hold broom and partake in house chores

What is the purpose of house boy and girl.

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
I like this.. go out and bring something home.. no be to dey bug hubby for money for soup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her / Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? / Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.