Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband (6099 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by LO18(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
lavylilly:
Only if all men can be like my future husband, there won't be need for a house help.

See future boo,
On Saturdays I know as a business man you can take the day off for family business's sake.
First I prepare breakfast we all eat and get ready for the day's hassle.

I will be in the kitchen cooking lunch.
You will be mopping the floors and tidying our space while the kids will be outside the compound playing,
After that,

You go bath the kids and stay with them while i run a little laundry cos we must have a washing machine so everything will be easy going,

When we are done with house chores..
We can all sleep and rest from the day's hassle and probably perform our marital duty to each other(my favorite part�)..

Some Sundays you can hangout with your friends and do boy's things...
Some Sundays too it would be my turn to leave you with the kids and hangout with my friends and do girls things..
Other Sundays it would be family outing..

On school days
While I wake up to go prepare breakfast and what the kids will take to school,
You are up too bathing the kids and preparing them for school.
Either you or me can DRIVE the kids to school.

While we do this together, the love,the fire and bond in our Union will never quench .

Oh, of course we both would be earning in our various businesses or job and be bringing money home for our family's welfare...

Other men,
You see why you should all be like my future husband? You see??

To avoid assumed stories of the so called possessed wicked house helps

I come in peace..
Thanks�
what a nice signature you've got there.
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by Youngpo413: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Petyprincess:
I doubt men like this exist in Nigeria.
Nigerian men are not stupid.
Re: Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband by lavylilly: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
Sister, Don't Worry, Jesus Is Coming Soon.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / My Girlfriend And My Underwear! / After Traditional,She Still Insist She Cant Have Sex Until After Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.