Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back (11291 Views)

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
SlimyJ:
I'm 24 years,I met him 2018 through a friend of mine and we started a relationship,he introduced me to his family and friends and we were good together,his family all loves me most especially his elder sister who already took me as her own Blood,I even do visit her from time to time and she can't do without checking on me always..
it all started October 2018 when he was chatting and fell asleep not locking up his phone then I decided to check into his inbox,I saw one contacts saved with a guy's name,I wanted to stroll down till my finger mistakenly opened the chat,he had actually saved a female's name with a male name ,I read through all their conversations and it was the same method he usually chat me with that he do also use to chat with the lady,the lady even knows me that she referred to me in one of her messages.. "is your witch already sleeping?,and he said yes"..,my temperature became so hot that I woke him up from sleep immediately to explain himself,he never denied,he said he met her during a friend's birthday and he slept with her once ,I told him to choose between her and myself,we were on it till day break and I left for my place,two days later he sent me a screenshot of his text to her and a voice message to proved he already broke up with her and we were good again..
few months later(Early Thursday morning)his sister called me that she had be trying to reach his number to tell him that his mother will be coming around to see him but his number wasn't going through, I've also been trying to reach him also but it was switched off,she said I should please take my own key to the house and wait for his mom so that she won't stay outside the apartment,she said the woman is already on her way (he lives in an estate). I took my bath put on something light ,took my own key and rushed down to his place,on getting there I was surprised that the door wasn't locked ,I didn't bother to knock the door, I just went straight to the room , opened the door and I found this guy fucking another woman without condom early in the morning,he was surprised to see me ,his preeq went down instantly ,I was really shocked,my blood became so cold that for 3 minutes there was no word coming from my opened mouth,the lady managed to use the bedsheet to cover herself up and the guy has wore himself a boxer,I later found a statement "did you intentionally switched off your phone cause of one night stand bitch while your mom is on the way coming?" he replied me with a dumb answer that didn't they teach me at home to knock before entering into another person's house? this statement arouse my anger and i called him a bastard ,then he landed a heavy slap on my face which I retaliated immediately,then the real match began as he brought out a bent and beat the hell out of me, stripped me naked and pushed me out of the house while the girl was sitting on the bed watching free Cinema,i was really ashamed of myself that I should have turned back and go to my house and spare myself that disgrace,I don't know what to do or where to go with my naked body (only bra and pant remained) then he opened the door and started throwing out all my belongings in the house at me,I was happy that at least I will have something to put on,I wept and I left the place with everything,his family doesn't stop calling and begging ,he later came to my place in the evening with his friends and apologized,I forgave him ,after few days he messaged me that I should give him space cause he was ashamed of how he treated me,he said he can't withstand seeing my face anymore,and I granted his request, we broke up April last year ,though carried his sister along all through and it doesn't affect the relationship between his family , friends and I .
Now he has been coming around begging, telling lot of people to beg me that he will commit sucide if I don't come back , that he has realized his mistakes,I'm really confused cause I don't know what could have ran over him.. please help..

I will tell u d truth.. Notin but the truth.

Don't marry him... Break up with him.. If he kills u, his family dt loves u and beg to go back to him will find a way to make their son go unpunished.

Secondly, I guess u r a broke girl and the guy has money.. So it's very hard for u to leave such man bcox u don't wana be poor again.. Set awon broke girls grin

Don't mind, I am a broke guy too sha grin

3rdly, if this story na lie or movie, I will curse u till ur 4th generation... I can't waste my time commenting on fake stories but if it's real, u r safe

2 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:
Just listen to the question you still asking? Someone that cheated on you,embarrassed you nd beat you in front of his concubine nd you still asking if you should get back together? I am really mad right nw just that i wnt insult you because you kinda still have feelings for this dude if not you won't be here asking this annoying question!!
The truth is your boyfriend will never change,a cheater will be a cheat,a lady beater will always be a lady beater no matter how he tries to hide it. Please don't settle for less!! Now that you still seeing these signs you should take your leave sharply b4 getting married nd will make it difficult to leave!! Trust me abusive marriage is not something i wish any lady to go through!!

I support u babe.. Though I feel like insulting her but I held my self back.. She needs a brain reset not insult

2 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by AfroKnight: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
SlimyJ:

Anyways, i posted a real story of myself for advices..

Thanks to the person who moved the story to Facebook.

Op, wait.. Are u truly a single mother of one?
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Helicobacter: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
SlimyJ:
I'm 24 years,I met him 2018 through a friend of mine and we started a relationship,he introduced me to his family and friends and we were good together,his family all loves me most especially his elder sister who already took me as her own Blood,I even do visit her from time to time and she can't do without checking on me always..
it all started October 2018 when he was chatting and fell asleep not locking up his phone then I decided to check into his inbox,I saw one contacts saved with a guy's name,I wanted to stroll down till my finger mistakenly opened the chat,he had actually saved a female's name with a male name ,I read through all their conversations and it was the same method he usually chat me with that he do also use to chat with the lady,the lady even knows me that she referred to me in one of her messages.. "is your witch already sleeping?,and he said yes"..,my temperature became so hot that I woke him up from sleep immediately to explain himself,he never denied,he said he met her during a friend's birthday and he slept with her once ,I told him to choose between her and myself,we were on it till day break and I left for my place,two days later he sent me a screenshot of his text to her and a voice message to proved he already broke up with her and we were good again..
few months later(Early Thursday morning)his sister called me that she had be trying to reach his number to tell him that his mother will be coming around to see him but his number wasn't going through, I've also been trying to reach him also but it was switched off,she said I should please take my own key to the house and wait for his mom so that she won't stay outside the apartment,she said the woman is already on her way (he lives in an estate). I took my bath put on something light ,took my own key and rushed down to his place,on getting there I was surprised that the door wasn't locked ,I didn't bother to knock the door, I just went straight to the room , opened the door and I found this guy fucking another woman without condom early in the morning,he was surprised to see me ,his preeq went down instantly ,I was really shocked,my blood became so cold that for 3 minutes there was no word coming from my opened mouth,the lady managed to use the bedsheet to cover herself up and the guy has wore himself a boxer,I later found a statement "did you intentionally switched off your phone cause of one night stand bitch while your mom is on the way coming?" he replied me with a dumb answer that didn't they teach me at home to knock before entering into another person's house? this statement arouse my anger and i called him a bastard ,then he landed a heavy slap on my face which I retaliated immediately,then the real match began as he brought out a bent and beat the hell out of me, stripped me naked and pushed me out of the house while the girl was sitting on the bed watching free Cinema,i was really ashamed of myself that I should have turned back and go to my house and spare myself that disgrace,I don't know what to do or where to go with my naked body (only bra and pant remained) then he opened the door and started throwing out all my belongings in the house at me,I was happy that at least I will have something to put on,I wept and I left the place with everything,his family doesn't stop calling and begging ,he later came to my place in the evening with his friends and apologized,I forgave him ,after few days he messaged me that I should give him space cause he was ashamed of how he treated me,he said he can't withstand seeing my face anymore,and I granted his request, we broke up April last year ,though carried his sister along all through and it doesn't affect the relationship between his family , friends and I .
Now he has been coming around begging, telling lot of people to beg me that he will commit sucide if I don't come back , that he has realized his mistakes,I'm really confused cause I don't know what could have ran over him.. please help..
You know what, I'm the most gentle guy, I've ever met and I was brought up to have an extremely soft heart(it's shameful which I'm improving now), I don't even get angry..but I'd tell you that if I were in that Guy's shoe and the lady(which is you) does forgive me. I'd laugh hard(behind ur back ofcourse). No matter how I pretend to hide it part of my mind would tell me I can always make up a scenario and bring u back. I'd think you are very cheap. If he ever loved you, he wouldn't have called you a witch while chatting with the girl he named a guy.

3 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by danot1030: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
SlimyJ:

My simple advise to you is to stay away from otherwise you will only be going back to get more beating and public humiliations from him.

Experience has shown that when a man once beat a lady he will continue to beat her at slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by cr7lomo: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2020
Better run away from that monster

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by samtol4(m): 12:14am On Jan 29, 2020
What is confusing you now ? Is your brain intact ? If yes run for your life ! If you decide to accept his fake apologies ,regrets will come
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by samtol4(m): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2020
cr7lomo:
Better run away from that monster
thank you jare ! I wonder why some ladies cannot see simple sign

2 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Rukkydelta(f): 12:46am On Jan 29, 2020
My sister do you have sense at all? undecided
This your question isn't open for debate

I guess the bastard is financially stable that's why you think getting back with him is a goal.
There are two type of cheats the one that apologizes when caught and the one that claims right & may even abuse their partner when caught, that nigga is the later and they are very toxic. If you like no use your brain.
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Lordapson23(m): 12:48am On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:

sure ,I can get another guy,I'm beautiful and hard-working.

Kan we c ur pishure? For proof grin

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by chyket(m): 6:17am On Jan 29, 2020
Anybody than can strip you naked under any guise does not deserve a place in your life A real Man should protect his woman's unclothedness/glory with everything he has got!!!.

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by greatbrian(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:

you can at least link me up

Hustle young champ before you start shouting I receive in churches nd crusades
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by BabbanBura(m): 6:53am On Jan 29, 2020
Auntyesther:
We will wait for the elders nne o.. My tender brain cannot can

Haba aunty, how is your brain still tender nah? Advise her jhor!
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by BabbanBura(m): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2020
franchasng:
Not always true! Some girls who later turn to slay queens were raised from the most decent and strict homes, I am a living witness.

And you are proud to tell us you were brought up in a good home but you turned wayward? All ave finis
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:00am On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:

Anyways, i posted a real story of myself for advices..

Thanks to the person who moved the story to Facebook.

Which one is the real story. This one here or the single mother story?
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by ashawopikin(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2020
franchasng:
Hahahaha, I have nothing to say my brother lol, the guy is half mad and the girl is helpless, sighs cry

The only thing that scares me when I read all these type of stories is having a female child, imagine my daughter a princess, daddy's precious jewel, precious one being treated like this in the name of dating or even marriage, God abeg oh
if d elder talk like dis, my sister

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by ashawopikin(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2020
Petyprincess:
Just listen to the question you still asking? Someone that cheated on you,embarrassed you nd beat you in front of his concubine nd you still asking if you should get back together? I am really mad right nw just that i wnt insult you because you kinda still have feelings for this dude if not you won't be here asking this annoying question!!
The truth is your boyfriend will never change,a cheater will be a cheat,a lady beater will always be a lady beater no matter how he tries to hide it. Please don't settle for less!! Now that you still seeing these signs you should take your leave sharply b4 getting married nd will make it difficult to leave!! Trust me abusive marriage is not something i wish any lady to go through!!
I think she's suffering from low self esteem, imagine at this age she's still falling for this "I will commit suicide" bullcrap
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by ashawopikin(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin
Okpa042:
Men are scum.

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Tastyme: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:

sure ,I can get another guy,I'm beautiful and hard-working.

Den why settle for a poor excuse of a man? a low life, lying cheat? A woman beater who does not value you or your relationship with him? What do you have to lose if you leave him? My dear marriage is a long time deal, you shouldn't settle for less, go for the best. Wait prayerfully for your own special king and i tell u, when he come along, he'll appreciate you and treat you like the queen u are.

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by eyinjuege: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2020
You're mad if you consider going back to a man who is violent- he slapped the god out of you, flogged you mercilessly with a belt and completed the job by stripping you naked, all in front of another chick.
Your family should disown you.

3 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by here: 9:42am On Jan 29, 2020
Humans must learn to move on when it doesn’t workout. That idea that you alone can cure it has left many deeply disappointed. Move on with your life. Take my warning
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Sabie: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2020
Chai if u gree for him u be better mumu u are better than him and this u don't need that kind of guy in ur life too forget him once a woman basher always a woman basher besides ........
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by candygist: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:

Don't be a fool. That guy is out to play you. Girls and fish brain ennn.

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Ginaz(f): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2020
What you did wrong was still keeping in touch with his family. What is it with people who like keeping pieces from their past?

Cut all bonds that link you to him . What are you still keeping in touch with his family for? That act alone will never make you move forward and of course!!! They would wanna beg you to forgive their son.

Please don’t go back to him, that guy doesn’t mean well for you and while at it, work on your self esteem cos you have none at all.

Haba!!! The guy beat you and chased you out with just a pant and bra on you. At least give yourself some respect you obviously lack in brain and body. WTF!!! He treated you like trash and you don’t wanna have a little self respect and esteem for yourself .

I know you gonna go back to him, like why am I even wasting my advise on you? angry
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Mymynd4u:

I will tell u d truth.. Notin but the truth.

Don't marry him... Break up with him.. If he kills u, his family dt loves u and beg to go back to him will find a way to make their son go unpunished.

Secondly, I guess u r a broke girl and the guy has money.. So it's very hard for u to leave such man bcox u don't wana be poor again.. Set awon broke girls grin

Don't mind, I am a broke guy too sha grin

3rdly, if this story na lie or movie, I will curse u till ur 4th generation... I can't waste my time commenting on fake stories but if it's real, u r safe

I'm not a broke girl,I do lend him money anytime he is broke though he do pay back times two of the amount, besides we've been on the breakup going to ten months now and I've been paying my bills all alone ...
this is my life story not a movie..
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by britbuz(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2020
I can't really piece the phenomenon regarding ladies and their attachment to abusive guys.
This shouldn't be a question but a decision to live or die...
As for me, I choose life for you. return to him at your own peril.
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:

I'm not a broke girl,I do lend him money anytime he is broke though he do pay back times two of the amount, besides we've been on the breakup going to ten months now and I've been paying my bills all alone ...
this is my life story not a movie..

Pls move on.. I don't no why u r so attractive to abusive guys...

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by bizzybigger: 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
sorry about the bad experience

Do you need experts in photography wifh good sense of creativity when it comes to having good pictures for your events, weddings,birthdays,parties
You can't be mistaken contacting us at image senae media for your jobs. Try us today and be happy doing so
Contact info
WhatsApp: https:///2348167965121
Facebook: imagesense mediang
Instagram: image sense media

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by vivalavida(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Petyprincess:

CORRECTION PLEASE

A CHEAT WILL ALWAYS BE A CHEAT

THERE IS NO WORD LIKE CHEATER

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Liposure: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:
it all started October 2018 when he was chatting and fell asleep not locking up his phone then I decided to check into his inbox,I saw one contacts saved with a guy's name,I wanted to stroll down till my finger mistakenly opened the chat,he had actually saved a female's name with a male name ,I read through all their conversations and it was the same method he usually chat me with that he do also use to chat with the lady,the lady even knows me that she referred to me in one of her messages.. "is your witch already sleeping?,and he said yes"..,my temperature became so hot that I woke him up from
sorry ooo
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by ruffkenny: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
My dear,we wonder why white people's marriages don't last,but that is because they are real,they don't wait for u to cheat,but flirting is enough for break up,they don't wait for you to flog them with a belt,but one slap is enough for breakup..English people said,ones a cheater always a cheater and ones a woman beater,always a woman beater.. Please this guy does not respect you,and without respect you actually have nothing together.,how can he abuse you even when you just caught him cheating??..Go and get a self worth girl and get a guy who is gonna love you and treat you right just as you deserve, please dear that small and irresponsible boy does not love you nor deserve you,you are a good girl and you deserve the best..Move on from that family,go get yourself a better guy..if you ever go back to him,you have shown him u can't do without him and he will treat you more trashy and shitty in the future,please he is not the only guy in the world.Become emotionally strong,think with your head not your heart,respect yourself and find your way..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Post Semi-unclad Pics On Facebook, Nigerian React (photo) / Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec / Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.