Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back (11288 Views)

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:

maybe I should start writing script.
is that your own advice?

He cheated on You 1, he beat you on top of the cheating 2, Naked you 3, then threw you outside 4.

You are dealing with a sadist o.

Instead of taking blame for his wrongs, he made the shame yours.

Smh..

2 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
ruffkenny:
My dear,we wonder why white people's marriages don't last,but that is because they are real,they don't wait for u to cheat,but flirting is enough for break up,they don't wait for you to flog them with a belt,but one slap is enough for breakup..English people said,ones a cheater always a cheater and ones a woman beater,always a woman beater.. Please this guy does not respect you,and without respect you actually have nothing together.,how can he abuse you even when you just caught him cheating??..Go and get a self worth girl and get a guy who is gonna love you and treat you right just as you deserve, please dear that small and irresponsible boy does not love you nor deserve you,you are a good girl and you deserve the best..Move on from that family,go get yourself a better guy..if you ever go back to him,you have shown him u can't do without him and he will treat you more trashy and shitty in the future,please he is not the only guy in the world.Become emotionally strong,think with your head not your heart,respect yourself and find your way..
Thanks so much
I appreciate...
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Owiii(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:
I'm 24 years,I met him 2018 through a friend of mine and we started a relationship,he introduced me to his family and friends and we were good together,his family all loves me most especially his elder sister who already took me as her own Blood,I even do visit her from time to time and she can't do without checking on me always..
it all started October 2018 when he was chatting and fell asleep not locking up his phone then I decided to check into his inbox,I saw one contacts saved with a guy's name,I wanted to stroll down till my finger mistakenly opened the chat,he had actually saved a female's name with a male name ,I read through all their conversations and it was the same method he usually chat me with that he do also use to chat with the lady,the lady even knows me that she referred to me in one of her messages.. "is your witch already sleeping?,and he said yes"..,my temperature became so hot that I woke him up from sleep immediately to explain himself,he never denied,he said he met her during a friend's birthday and he slept with her once ,I told him to choose between her and myself,we were on it till day break and I left for my place,two days later he sent me a screenshot of his text to her and a voice message to proved he already broke up with her and we were good again..
few months later(Early Thursday morning)his sister called me that she had be trying to reach his number to tell him that his mother will be coming around to see him but his number wasn't going through, I've also been trying to reach him also but it was switched off,she said I should please take my own key to the house and wait for his mom so that she won't stay outside the apartment,she said the woman is already on her way (he lives in an estate). I took my bath put on something light ,took my own key and rushed down to his place,on getting there I was surprised that the door wasn't locked ,I didn't bother to knock the door, I just went straight to the room , opened the door and I found this guy fucking another woman without condom early in the morning,he was surprised to see me ,his preeq went down instantly ,I was really shocked,my blood became so cold that for 3 minutes there was no word coming from my opened mouth,the lady managed to use the bedsheet to cover herself up and the guy has wore himself a boxer,I later found a statement "did you intentionally switched off your phone cause of one night stand bitch while your mom is on the way coming?" he replied me with a dumb answer that didn't they teach me at home to knock before entering into another person's house? this statement arouse my anger and i called him a bastard ,then he landed a heavy slap on my face which I retaliated immediately,then the real match began as he brought out a bent and beat the hell out of me, stripped me naked and pushed me out of the house while the girl was sitting on the bed watching free Cinema,i was really ashamed of myself that I should have turned back and go to my house and spare myself that disgrace,I don't know what to do or where to go with my naked body (only bra and pant remained) then he opened the door and started throwing out all my belongings in the house at me,I was happy that at least I will have something to put on,I wept and I left the place with everything,his family doesn't stop calling and begging ,he later came to my place in the evening with his friends and apologized,I forgave him ,after few days he messaged me that I should give him space cause he was ashamed of how he treated me,he said he can't withstand seeing my face anymore,and I granted his request, we broke up April last year ,though carried his sister along all through and it doesn't affect the relationship between his family , friends and I .
Now he has been coming around begging, telling lot of people to beg me that he will commit sucide if I don't come back , that he has realized his mistakes,I'm really confused cause I don't know what could have ran over him.. please help..
Let him go for your own good. It's your village people that are telling you to go back. A man that haven't married you can do all this to you how more of you get married to him. He is a serial cheat. Move on for your own good. I know your mind is telling you to go back to him. Consider your life

2 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Auntyesther(f): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
BabbanBura:

Haba aunty, how is your brain still tender nah? Advise her jhor!
abeg o the elders will do that for her
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Papadoh(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
You should consider yourself lucky he showed his true colours before you guys got married. Some people are not nearly as fortunate.

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Papadoh:
You should consider yourself lucky he showed his true colours before you guys got married. Some people are not nearly as fortunate.
Thanks..
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Brightdude007: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
1. He slapped and used belt on you mercilessly in the presence of another woman.

2. He stripped you naked till you had just your pant and bra and then threw you and your belongings outside because of another woman

You are 24 years old and still succulent and he is already treating you like this because of another woman. Now imagine what he would do to you when he finally marries you, and you give birth to all his kids and your youthfulness is faded.

The worst person to advice is someone in LOVE. All I can say is use your tongue to count your teeth

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by jaxxy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:
I'm 24 years,I met him 2018 through a friend of mine and we started a relationship,he introduced me to his family and friends and we were good together,his family all loves me most especially his elder sister who already took me as her own Blood,I even do visit her from time to time and she can't do without checking on me always..
it all started October 2018 when he was chatting and fell asleep not locking up his phone then I decided to check into his inbox,I saw one contacts saved with a guy's name,I wanted to stroll down till my finger mistakenly opened the chat,he had actually saved a female's name with a male name ,I read through all their conversations and it was the same method he usually chat me with that he do also use to chat with the lady,the lady even knows me that she referred to me in one of her messages.. "is your witch already sleeping?,and he said yes"..,my temperature became so hot that I woke him up from sleep immediately to explain himself,he never denied,he said he met her during a friend's birthday and he slept with her once ,I told him to choose between her and myself,we were on it till day break and I left for my place,two days later he sent me a screenshot of his text to her and a voice message to proved he already broke up with her and we were good again..
few months later(Early Thursday morning)his sister called me that she had be trying to reach his number to tell him that his mother will be coming around to see him but his number wasn't going through, I've also been trying to reach him also but it was switched off,she said I should please take my own key to the house and wait for his mom so that she won't stay outside the apartment,she said the woman is already on her way (he lives in an estate). I took my bath put on something light ,took my own key and rushed down to his place,on getting there I was surprised that the door wasn't locked ,I didn't bother to knock the door, I just went straight to the room , opened the door and I found this guy fucking another woman without condom early in the morning,he was surprised to see me ,his preeq went down instantly ,I was really shocked,my blood became so cold that for 3 minutes there was no word coming from my opened mouth,the lady managed to use the bedsheet to cover herself up and the guy has wore himself a boxer,I later found a statement "did you intentionally switched off your phone cause of one night stand bitch while your mom is on the way coming?" he replied me with a dumb answer that didn't they teach me at home to knock before entering into another person's house? this statement arouse my anger and i called him a bastard ,then he landed a heavy slap on my face which I retaliated immediately,then the real match began as he brought out a bent and beat the hell out of me, stripped me naked and pushed me out of the house while the girl was sitting on the bed watching free Cinema,i was really ashamed of myself that I should have turned back and go to my house and spare myself that disgrace,I don't know what to do or where to go with my naked body (only bra and pant remained) then he opened the door and started throwing out all my belongings in the house at me,I was happy that at least I will have something to put on,I wept and I left the place with everything,his family doesn't stop calling and begging ,he later came to my place in the evening with his friends and apologized,I forgave him ,after few days he messaged me that I should give him space cause he was ashamed of how he treated me,he said he can't withstand seeing my face anymore,and I granted his request, we broke up April last year ,though carried his sister along all through and it doesn't affect the relationship between his family , friends and I .
Now he has been coming around begging, telling lot of people to beg me that he will commit sucide if I don't come back , that he has realized his mistakes,I'm really confused cause I don't know what could have ran over him.. please help..

All I know is Abusive people are using good and extreme beggars, it’s a cycle of abuse and extreme begging for most them until they fix themselves. The fact he even used suicide as his reason or emotional blackmail to beg shows he hasn’t learnt his lesson. That’s where he goofed. He is still a core deceiver.
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by ruffkenny: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2020
SlimyJ:

Thanks so much
I appreciate...
u are welcome,please move on and don't give him another chance,he is toxic and toxic people can never change...

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by mechanics(m): 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Just be careful with him, someone that will cheat on you and also beat you because you caught him in the act, while he should been pleading for what he did, won't be that easy to stay with, you have to think about it, my advice is for you to move on.

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by chinonyinye: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Op, how far? Hope you didn't later go back to that idiot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? / Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.