Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back (11349 Views)

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
SlimyJ:
understood
bless up
Are you doing something,like working or bizs
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Y'all should save your strength, don't bother trying to save her.

She's his to do with as he pleases. No matter the abuse he doles out on her, she can't help but keep running back to him. If only she could fix him, she's special you see..

Circles.
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by dawnomike(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Simply remain on your walking away zone in peace!

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by foleskay(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Eleyi gidi gan o! Wait was the lady you met him fvking the same as the one you caught him with on phone? If they're different then your bf is a chronic slut and I don't see him stopping soon.
All those stuff of him shouting he would kill himself if you don't come back re emotional blackmail, and d fact he beat and disgrace you over the olosho is only evident of his low regard for you.

Well its seems you still have some feeling for him so its complicated. For now don't agree yet, let him just keep begging. Let him keep begging don't even listen to his sister!!
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Paige001(f): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ahhh! don't even make the mistake of going back to him, if you do he would still cheat on you again and humiliate you, as for the suicide part he's not serious about it, he just wants to use it and get you back, just move on with your life and forget him

3 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mykel51:

You can forgive him but don't go back to him...he would abuse you even in marriage. For the fact that he had the guts to slap you...even in the front of a prostitute and even strip you naked. It's a NO - NO.

About the suicide, he can't commit suicide, he is just using that to force you to change your mind. And if he does commit suicide, his blood is not on your hands.

Cheers
cheerssssssss

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
foleskay:
Eleyi gidi gan o! Wait was the lady you met him fvking the same as the one you caught him with on phone? If they're different then your bf is a chronic slut and I don't see him stopping soon.
All those stuff of him shouting he would kill himself if you don't come back re emotional blackmail, and d fact he beat and disgrace you over the olosho is only evident of his low regard for you.

Well its seems you still have some feeling for him so its complicated. For now don't agree yet, let him just keep begging. Let him keep begging don't even listen to his sister!!
yes she is the same girl
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jaubdu:
Are you doing something,like working or bizs
yes
I'm a business woman
I deal with hairs and hair products
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by pansophist(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Some things are forgivable, if its clearly unintentional and ambiguous in nature (such as a white lie), but to even accept him back, after he has declared with her cheat-mate that you're a witch, only goes to show the little self-respect you have for yourself, and which probably determines his respect for you. No one will value you more than how you value yourself.

Furthermore, you could have controlled your emotions and just leave when you caught him in the sexual act during your visit, which if you did, the embarrassment would not have occurred. Cheating is not an happenstance, no one falls randomly into the act of sex, cheating is a premeditated, orchestrated action. You could have just left, get yourself together, and facilitate necessary measures to evacuate the relationship, it's just the right thing to do no matter how hard and attached you are.

As for your last paragraph, You may forgive him, but should never have accepted him back. Its cowardice to be nice and understanding to someone that has consistently proven that he doesn't respect you, and count on your gullibility to always forgive, since clearly, it appears that you're the one that needs the relationship the most, not him. The fact that the fuckee your caught him with didn't even protest his loyalty to her but was watching a movie during the fiasco only goes to show he is a chronic philanderer prostituting with sluts, and will expose you to STDs.

He betrayed your trust and faithfulness intentionally (the operating word being "intentional"), pleading should be treated as nothing more than an exercise in futility. Accepting him back means only one thing, that you are probably of a low value, that you do not respect yourself, and that you need the relationship more than him. These are qualities that in the long term, turn people off, as it makes them feel like their partner is not the catch. To him, you're clearly not a catch. Never. Accept. Him. Back.

You may also need to work on your self esteem, because in all honesty, I can't understand how you can tolerate all these abuses, and still contemplating if you should accept him. A classical case of Stockholm syndrome.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by concept65: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Don't go back!
He has physically and emotionally abused you, put u at risk for STD's and humiliated you. Move on, or he'll do you worse and worse, mark my words.

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by habsydiamond(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
A woman beater will always remain a woman beater till Kingdom come. If u know u know undecided

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
SlimyJ:

yes
I'm a business woman
I deal with hairs and hair products
. Do you have some college degree?
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
pansophist:
Some things are forgivable, if its clearly unintentional and ambiguous in nature (such as a white lie), but to even accept him back, after he has declared with her cheat-mate that you're a witch, only goes to show the little self-respect you have for yourself, and which probably determines his respect for you. No one will value you more than how you value yourself.

Furthermore, you could have controlled your emotions and just leave when you caught him in the sexual act during your visit, which if you did, the embarrassment would not have occurred. Cheating is not an happenstance, no one falls randomly into the act of sex, cheating is a premeditated, orchestrated action. You could have just left, get yourself together, and facilitate necessary measures to evacuate the relationship, it's just the right thing to do no matter how hard and attached you are.

As for your last paragraph, You may forgive him, but should never have accepted him back. Its cowardice to be nice and understanding to someone that has consistently proven that he doesn't respect you, and count on your gullibility to always forgive, since clearly, it appears that you're the one that needs the relationship the most, not him. The fact that the fuckee your caught him with didn't even protest his loyalty to her but was watching a movie during the fiasco only goes to show he is a chronic philanderer prostituting with sluts, and will expose you to STDs.

He betrayed your trust and faithfulness intentionally (the operating word being "intentional"wink, pleading should be treated as nothing more than an exercise in futility. Accepting him back means only one thing, that you are probably of a low value, that you do not respect yourself, and that you need the relationship more than him. These are qualities that in the long term, turn people off, as it makes them feel like their partner is not the catch. To him, you're clearly not a catch. Never. Accept. Him. Back.

You may also need to work on your self esteem, because in all honesty, I can't understand how you can tolerate all these abuses, and still contemplating if you should be accept him. A classical case of Stockholm syndrome.
perfectly said
God bless your brain..
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by bizzybigger: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
awwwwwwww sorry for that

Do you need experts in photography wifh good sense of creativity when it comes to having good pictures for your events, weddings,birthdays,parties
You can't be mistaken contacting us at image senae media for your jobs. Try us today and be happy doing so
Contact info
WhatsApp: https:///2348167965121
Facebook: imagesense mediang
Instagram: image sense media

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by healthserve(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
pansophist:

He betrayed your trust and faithfulness intentionally (the operating word being "intentional"wink, pleading should be treated as nothing more than an exercise in futility. Accepting him back means only one thing, that you are probably of a low value, that you do not respect yourself, and that you need the relationship more than him. These are qualities that in the long term, turn people off, as it makes them feel like their partner is not the catch. To him, you're clearly not a catch. Never. Accept. Him. Back.

You may also need to work on your self esteem, because in all honesty, I can't understand how you can tolerate all these abuses, and still contemplating if you should be accept him. A classical case of Stockholm syndrome.

Pansophist. May too much sense not kill you.

Allow me be the advocate of other fellas you have anfontrary view on your submitted comment.... But husband no plenty outside na embarassed Go back to him, endure. He's now a changed man.... How can you advice the Op that leaving this guy is to her own good,you've spoken tentatively on one side of the issue, i like you to balance it by responding to the perspective I raised above.
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by proclinician: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
If u said no sex till marriage i wont blame the guy its not an easy road. My girlfriend is a virgin with a strong willpower and wont have sex till we get married but she has no problems with me and my side chicks. The other day she saw me pick one up from her street i never knew she saw me she sent me a text on whatsapp "baby you really like them big" well i didn't laugh i dont know why.

Pls if u sleep with him dont go back. Hiv is real. Move on

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by daddytime(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
healthserve:
Wow.

I can't stay anything let's wait for the elders

Oya o. Daddytime Pansophist FranchasNG

My brother....

I tire no be laziness....
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Ajosh431: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dont go back to him. You don see the signs now o, no be when una don marry now you go dey run up and down dey write "dear joro"

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Greystone: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
SlimyJ:

sigh!!

The fact that you are even contemplating going back to him after the evil things he has done to you makes my heart bleed... i want to weep because of u.

Is it by force that u must be with him?

Has "love" mumu blinded u like this?

Is it when he has killed u with beating that you will get sense?

Is his dikk make of gold?

2 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by MZrapper(f): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntie wey mumu.
Na your corpse them go carry commot for him house.
Dey there they whine yourself.

3 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by aminusodiq(m): 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Escodeb:
Young lady, move on with your life. He is a serial cheater and a woman beater, can you cope with that for the rest of your life?

Ignore his suicide threat, he is trying to manipulate you.
fact

2 Likes

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
MZrapper:
Auntie wey mumu. Na your corpse them go carry commot for him house. Dey there they whine yourself.
hummm
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by healthserve(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
SlimyJ:

hummm

Me I have a question to ask. But I want to avoid influencing your decision . The question I have is

1. Can you get another guy if this guy gets another?

2. Is this guy the best you can get?

However you answer me please consider it your answer o

Viicfuntop Beta person. What's up may chick
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Homeboiy: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
He threw u out because u slapped him back after u have called him a bastard

Una too get anger issue

Dey your dey
Una too no go work
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
healthserve:

Me I have a question to ask. But I want to avoid influencing your decision . The question I have is

1. Can you get another guy if this guy gets another?

2. Is this guy the best you can get?

However you answer me please consider it your answer o

Viicfuntop Beta person. What's up may chick
sure ,I can get another guy,I'm beautiful and hard-working.
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by may320: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Once a cheat always a cheat.
Once a beater always a beater.
Once a man raises his hand up to beat you, he started already, you'll continue to be his punching bag.
You however needs to work on yourself and control your anger too. Who knows some venoms you must have spilt out when you woke him up and didn't stop till day break.
Move on with your life you're still young, you'll find your own.

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by healthserve(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
SlimyJ:

sure ,I can get another guy,I'm beautiful and hard-working.

My dear get the best you can get cause you're the only one who knows what it needs to be in your shoes girl wink. Whatever you settle to do I didn't influence it o cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Homeboiy:
He threw u out because u slapped him back after u have called him a bastard

Una too get anger issue

Dey your dey

Una too no go work
I only retaliated.
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Homeboiy: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
SlimyJ:
I only retaliated.

U shouldn't have
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Homeboiy:

U shouldn't have
I later regretted the action cause i could have saved myself from the drama
Re: He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back by SlimyJ: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ajosh431:
Dont go back to him. You don see the signs now o, no be when una don marry now you go dey run up and down dey write "dear joro"
Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff / Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.