Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

5 Dynamic Characteristics Of Evening Newspaper (part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Dynamic Characteristics Of Evening Newspaper (part 1) (687 Views)

The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" / Am I An Evening Newspaper? / 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Dynamic Characteristics Of Evening Newspaper (part 1) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Any paper that is above 28 years and secretly desires a man but is not atleast engaged to someone with a high probability of marriage before 29, and exhibits any two of the following is an evening newspaper.

1. They are mostly found in Romance and atleast any of the following sections on nairaland: Food, Career advice and Religion. The reason is that they want to portray themselves as resourceful wife materials - secretly marketing themself to suitors. They unfortunately quickly rush to romance section whenever a relationship related thread is created because they are curious and getting impatient with their current state of singlehood. They are very thirsty for the male companionship but their hubris and ego intensifies the veil that masks their desperation.

2. Feminist: They are a complete paradox when the issue of equality is brought up. For example, they want fluidity of genders in appointments but will run away at 3.0exp08m/s when equality in recruitment to fight wars and abolishment of gender segregation in sports championship like wrestling/boxing is proposed. They try so hard to directly or indirectly at any given opportunity portray independence and self sufficiency even when no none asks them. Newspapers, If you are 28years and above and you don't have a husband material in your life that ticks all the qualities that you so desire, then it means you fall below the standard of the man of your dreams. You just have to accept this reality else you might soon be recycled into tissue paper.

3. They wear very expensive make-up and Jewelry not necessarily because they want to show class, but because they need to cover up their ageing bodies. The Cover-Up rule.

4. They think men and women with same body count have the same sexual value.

5. They work very hard to recruit younger girls into the evening newspaper club so they are not alone in it. They use typical baits to attract younger girls like uploading photos on social media in offices, parks and other strategic locations with captions like "pursue your career", "hard work pays". These baits are very cunning and subtle because while they are true, the hidden secret wish behind them is sinister. What they really want is for those girls to forget about men and focus on other things even though in truth, men are what most ladies desire the most

Lalasticlala, mynd44 front page pls...
Re: 5 Dynamic Characteristics Of Evening Newspaper (part 1) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
He said before you get recycled into tissue paper.
I dedicate this first to comment to Funmisticqueen2
Re: 5 Dynamic Characteristics Of Evening Newspaper (part 1) by ubunja(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lol. Hilarious
Re: 5 Dynamic Characteristics Of Evening Newspaper (part 1) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
ubunja:
Lol. Hilarious
grin
Re: 5 Dynamic Characteristics Of Evening Newspaper (part 1) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
kokanepyramid:

tongue
Re: 5 Dynamic Characteristics Of Evening Newspaper (part 1) by Abfinest007(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
which one is now tissue paper
Re: 5 Dynamic Characteristics Of Evening Newspaper (part 1) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
kokanepyramid:
Are you still pissed that I refuse to reply your DM?
Re: 5 Dynamic Characteristics Of Evening Newspaper (part 1) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Are you still pissed that I refuse to reply your DM?
me send you DM?

You wish.

Screenshot of me sending you PM or thunder fire those fingers you used in typing that lie.

Trashy tissue paper

4 Likes

Re: 5 Dynamic Characteristics Of Evening Newspaper (part 1) by Jentle244: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
kokanepyramid:
me send you DM?

You wish.

Screenshot of me sending you PM or thunder fire those fingers you used in typing that lie.

Trashy tissue paper

funmisticqueen2 trying to explain how the insult hit her
Re: 5 Dynamic Characteristics Of Evening Newspaper (part 1) by blinking001(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
kokanepyramid:
me send you DM?

You wish.

Trashy tissue paper
LOL

(1) (Reply)

Sex: The Major Problem Of Men / CAMPUS TORI: 6 Romantic Places In The University Of Ibadan / What's Your Opinion About This: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.