Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Scared Of Remaining Single - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Scared Of Remaining Single (8835 Views)

After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by CsRockefeller(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Una too like trouble shuo! undecided

See how Una derail that lovely lady's thread.

Nairaland sef, nawa o. sad

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Greatzeus(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lionqueen:
Thank you all for your advice. I really appreciate. And for those that think otherwise... Go through my previous posts�. I am a single mom and I have never hid and never will I deny the fact. God bless us all and Happy birthday in advance to me���
When is your birthday? Tell us so we can send our birthday message and gift to you. BTW, no strings attached.
Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Greatzeus(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

That's because you are still young. You'll grow up one day and realise the errors of your ways. I hope it won't be too late for you, though.
Who cares if you are Methuselah,from your comment, you are too aversive, people like you are the worst kind of men a woman can be with. Always want to force your opinion on others. Stop claiming wisdom you don't have.
Dangote is not old enough to know he needs a woman in his life abi Oprah wifrey has not grown up abi Do you think those people killed by their spouses in Nigeria will go forward with the marriage if they knew their partners will murder them?.
Marriage is good but if a man doesn't want to get married,it doesn't mean he is a child. Humans are unique and different with diverse preferences,Mr Methuselah, mtcheeeeew undecided

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by toplinetrtrend: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Greatzeus:

Who cares if you are Methuselah,from your comment, you are too aversive, people like you are the worst kind of men a woman can be with. Always want to force your opinion on others. Stop claiming wisdom you don't have.
Dangote is not old enough to know he needs a woman in his life abi Oprah wifrey has not grown up abi Do you think those people killed by their spouses in Nigeria will go forward with the marriage if they knew their partners will murder them?.
Marriage is good but if a man doesn't want to get married,it doesn't mean he is a child. Humans are unique and different with diverse preferences,Mr Methuselah, mtcheeeeew undecided

Lolz. You are making your comment and I am making my comment. Did I stop you from making your own comment? So where did "Always want to force your opinion on others" come from? Your comment sounds like that of a man with bruised ego, a man who sees himself more than what he truly is and makes enmity with anyone who tells him otherwise.

You sound like someone who grew up being beligerant and resisting control

Do you live with dangote or Oprah Winfrey? Do you know what they do in the privacy of their rooms when nobody is there to see them? Do you know what they do when there is no camera or pressman forcing them to keep up an appearance?

You are free to either continue deceiving yourself or wake up to the vanity and emptiness of the life you lead, a life that thinks women are only good for sex

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Lionqueen: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Greatzeus:

When is your birthday? Tell us so we can send our birthday message and gift to you. BTW, no strings attached.
awwww thanks. It's on 27th feb
Re: Scared Of Remaining Single by Greatzeus(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lionqueen:
awwww thanks. It's on 27th feb
Ok noted,I hope I remember.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Winners Chapel Conduct Pregnancy Test 3 Days Before The Wedding? / Babies Are Attracted To Me. / Attracted To Brother-in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.