Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Why Am I Not Attractive To Good Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Not Attractive To Good Men (1320 Views)

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Not Attractive To Good Men by datedogirl(f): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Many ladies end up with the wrong men not because they are bad, but because there are some things they may be doing wrong. So, if you are asking this question, there is hope; it means you noticed something wrong and you are ready to look for solutions to the problem. The truth is many ladies find it challenging to meet the right men for them, and only a handful have gotten out of the “bad luck” circle. Before you read on, I have to warn you, the truth they say is a bitter pill to swallow. You may not get what you want to hear, or what nobody has told you, but the following tips will set you on the right track.

You are selling yourself short
The way people treat or see us depends on how we treat and see ourselves; if you believe you do not deserve to be loved by a good man, then you won’t get a good. It is that simple. If you notice a negative pattern in the type of men that approach you, check how you see yourself. Good men are out there, but it takes a good woman to attract, and keep a good man.

Furthermore, one of the best ways to stop selling yourself short is to be confident. Mind you; overconfidence may drive them away. In the game of life, it is all about balance- keep the balance. Know who you are and move away from people who suppress your voice.

Check your circle
Twenty friends cannot be friends for twenty years- you may not have the power to choose your family, but you have the ability to choose your friends. Of course, you know, the famous adage “show me your friends, and I will tell you who you are’’. Who are you rolling with? Who do you call buddies? Don’t get sentimental about this, but if you are to choose from your friends, can you date them? Do they help you become a better person? Or do they just suck the energy out of you? Sometimes, a good man might be dying to talk to you, but he is just skeptical about the kind of friends you keep, and if they have a lot of influence on you.

Check the places you frequent
If you want to speak with the king, you go to the palace. I am sorry to break this to you ladies, you cannot stay in your home all day, and expect a good man to knock at your door and sweep you off your feet. Copied from Why am I not attractive to good men
Re: Why Am I Not Attractive To Good Men by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ladies should also stop running after rich or comfortable guys. Most of our Mums married their men when they had nothing and today, they are successful in their various careers. Most ladies of nowadays see money as number one criterion for choosing their men and this needs to be addressed. I got married into a one-room apartment and today, we have houses in choice locations in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Why Am I Not Attractive To Good Men by kecee99(m): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
datedogirl:
Many ladies end up with the wrong men not because they are bad, but because there are some things they may be doing wrong. So, if you are asking this question, there is hope; it means you noticed something wrong and you are ready to look for solutions to the problem. The truth is many ladies find it challenging to meet the right men for them, and only a handful have gotten out of the “bad luck” circle. Before you read on, I have to warn you, the truth they say is a bitter pill to swallow. You may not get what you want to hear, or what nobody has told you, but the following tips will set you on the right track.

You are selling yourself short
The way people treat or see us depends on how we treat and see ourselves; if you believe you do not deserve to be loved by a good man, then you won’t get a good. It is that simple. If you notice a negative pattern in the type of men that approach you, check how you see yourself. Good men are out there, but it takes a good woman to attract, and keep a good man.

Furthermore, one of the best ways to stop selling yourself short is to be confident. Mind you; overconfidence may drive them away. In the game of life, it is all about balance- keep the balance. Know who you are and move away from people who suppress your voice.

Check your circle
Twenty friends cannot be friends for twenty years- you may not have the power to choose your family, but you have the ability to choose your friends. Of course, you know, the famous adage “show me your friends, and I will tell you who you are’’. Who are you rolling with? Who do you call buddies? Don’t get sentimental about this, but if you are to choose from your friends, can you date them? Do they help you become a better person? Or do they just suck the energy out of you? Sometimes, a good man might be dying to talk to you, but he is just skeptical about the kind of friends you keep, and if they have a lot of influence on you.

Check the places you frequent
If you want to speak with the king, you go to the palace. I am sorry to break this to you ladies, you cannot stay in your home all day, and expect a good man to knock at your door and sweep you off your feet. Copied from https://sterlingtips.com/why-am-i-not-attractive-to-good-men/
Why be say to read long right ups nowadays dey tire me na wa o cry
Re: Why Am I Not Attractive To Good Men by paix(m): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
kecee99:
Because we're in the digital age. Even the World is going compact now.
Re: Why Am I Not Attractive To Good Men by Coded2(m): 6:56am On Jan 29, 2020
ladies men are like babies who needs nurturing u need to know how to nurture ur man to your taste. then u will find happiness not looking for already made man who will not give u an inche of respect .

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Not Attractive To Good Men by kurupt1: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2020
fairfora:
Ladies should also stop running after rich or comfortable guys. Most of our Mums married their men when they had nothing and today, they are successful in their various careers. Most ladies of nowadays see money as number one criterion for choosing their men and this needs to be addressed. I got married into a one-room apartment and today, we have houses in choice locations in Lagos.
Kai but u can lie sha

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Not Attractive To Good Men by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2020
kurupt1:
Kai but u can lie sha
where is the lie there pls? Do you know me personally?
Re: Why Am I Not Attractive To Good Men by datedogirl(f): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lol, maybe you nur really need am. If something trouble you, nur be mouth dem go tell you say make you find solutions. Lol.
kecee99:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend / STORY: COLD … (18+) / I Pity Men That Marry Nigerian Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.