Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Is This Mercedes E350 2007 A Good Buy At That Price? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This Mercedes E350 2007 A Good Buy At That Price? (4148 Views)

Is Chevrolet Aveo 2007 A Good Car Or Have I Wasted My Money? / Help: 2010 Avalon Vs 08/09 Mercedes E350 / Help With Gear Issues On Toyota Camry 2007 A.k.a. Muscle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Mercedes E350 2007 A Good Buy At That Price? by Lexusgs430: 11:11am On Feb 02, 2020
KINGreignn:

This is what I was trying to enlighten madam halimat, but she felt insulted by my little insight.

But you no gree answer nah...... You get kèké marwa...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Mercedes E350 2007 A Good Buy At That Price? by Lexusgs430: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2020
chukel:
lol. You were there seriously contributing. Let her tell us how the Ford edge went before we continue on this. With full picture evidence o. Not even talking of the bedwetting issue.

Bedwetting again....... Nah either rain, sweat or ceiling dey leak.......... wink
Re: Is This Mercedes E350 2007 A Good Buy At That Price? by chukel(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Is This Mercedes E350 2007 A Good Buy At That Price? by KINGreignn: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

But you no gree answer nah...... You get kèké marwa...... cheesy

No sah! Even the bolt of keke marwa I no get embarassed
Re: Is This Mercedes E350 2007 A Good Buy At That Price? by 9icetoo(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
nwanneni:
Honestly,no one buys it or if at all they do,they will buy only at crayfish price.
2 years ago when my engine of my merc died,I had all sorts of people even from here,some of them bashing the same mercedes fighting over themselves to purchase it like that oh,but offering me ground nut money.
I told them point blank that I rather die than sell at any nonsense price,so I bought new powertrain and it is still in my garage as we speak.
Many people mercs simply because it is expensive to own,no other fancy reason!
Of course, buyers will only buy if the price is right (crayfish things). I was one of those that made enquiries about your car, assessed it and felt it was too expensive at that price.
Bros, a bad deal with a Benz is one of the worst automotive night mares one can ever encounter.

the agony and anguish is something else. So buyers deal only when price is right and they have enough financial room to deal with the unexpected surprises.
Re: Is This Mercedes E350 2007 A Good Buy At That Price? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
9icetoo:

Of course, buyers will only buy if the price is right (crayfish things). I was one of those that made enquiries about your car, assessed it and felt it was too expensive at that price.
Bros, a bad deal with a Benz is one of the worst automotive night mares one can ever encounter.

the agony and anguish is something else. So buyers deal only when price is right and they have enough financial room to deal with the unexpected surprises.

Not really,we never even discussed price that much and I think I told you it was better to fix first before selling than sell as is.
The people pricing anyhow know themselves and could still remember what I told them out rightly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of Engine Tripping Off Why Driving & Service Engine Display ON / My Honda Accord Evil Spirit V6 Started Smoking After Topping The Engine Oil / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.