Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now (6627 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / Men's Secrets You Don't Know, Let Expose Them (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by Designerdollars: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
ritualist!!!
Yahoo plus doesn't pay bro.
Give your life to Christ! sad
seanjy4konji:
whats the good of your filthy hearts if it cant be broken...

some na money ritual you go still follow go.

d one u na deh lamba us??no be soap we use am do
Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
lavylilly:
Ladies drop the biggest lie a guy has ever told you. Let's expose them now cheesy grin cheesy grin wink

Me: Dude told me that he will always be there for me, that am his angel just to get into my pant, i now put him to test and told him i was pregnant, kingdom scatter, igwe run away, dude showed me a clean pair of his heels, switched off his phones and disappeared into thin air, lol lies men tell..
Stop lying!!! tongue
Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
Its a Nairaland guy o.
Told me me he only joined Nairaland to search for job long time ago. That he didnt join Nairaland to look for babes or wife and doesn't have any intentions to date anyone here only for me to check his most visited section here after we had a little misunderstanding and saw he visits only romance section.

He chykes virtually everything on skirt here on Nairaland. Begging to PM them.
Lie lie men full this Nairaland like pure water. Shior!
He is bold.. How do you approach a faceless female on Nairaland?? Some female Monikers here are fake!!!
Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blu03:
embarassed
He tells you that today. A week later, he comes out to say he's moving abroad for his schooling.
It hurts to love someone who you know would soon leave you...
It wasn't his fault. Neither was it mine.
We are both just victims of time and love.

He was wrong for making such a promise.
So, he should remain in obodo Nigeria??
Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blu03:
cry grin the guy in question is really young. If he gave me 1k, i would think he stole it.
I wish him all the best. But it still doesn't take away the pain of losing him. I had hoped that he would be my first valentine.
Soon he would forget me and move on. The thought hurts...
He is a stranger na.. Why are to clinging to him so much??

He has to progress in his education na. You should be happy for him??

Skype dey na!!!
Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blu03:
undecided we never kissed. He's a virgin also
I was the one who ended it with him. It's better than for us to become strangers with memories.
Or perhaps i shouldn't have. Taken the risk of being with someone thousand of miles away...
You broke his virginity?? grin
Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hamachi:
I will kill myself if you ever leave me alone,his married with three kids now
Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by rex444(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
most of them are more or less the good lies ..... don't forget that we tell ya folks what y'all wanna hear
Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by Godsfavour78: 12:03am On Jan 30, 2020
setobaba:

You just lost a UK based guy, dream of most Nigerian ladies.
Lol that's a popular yahoo format
Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:

Right here is selfishness. So circumstances changed for him and some unforseen stuffs happened and because he promised u expect him to forsake his dreams. You will be the same person to tell ur parents u cant marry him because he has no money not even like u have any penny. What does women want
Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by yazga: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:

U need to report this dude to efcc. He has to be charged with obtaining by false pretense. A serious offence.
Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by IyaTola: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by arthorjnr(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
krissconnect:
A girl once told me shes a virgin and that i cant sex her.. the next day she came to my house, she allowed me finger her but my one finger couldnt do, i then used my whole hand which was nearly swallowed by the hole. Keinde.. shai angry

My dude, you okay?
I mean, you didn't read the topic or you gender confused?
Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
lavylilly:
Ladies drop the biggest lie a guy has ever told you. Let's expose them now cheesy grin cheesy grin wink

Me: Dude told me that he will always be there for me, that am his angel just to get into my pant, i now put him to test and told him i was pregnant, kingdom scatter, igwe run away, dude showed me a clean pair of his heels, switched off his phones and disappeared into thin air, lol lies men tell..
but he fûcked you las las....you're ;Dthe looser na
Re: Ladies Drop The Biggest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You. Let's Expose Them Now by lavylilly: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
tongue
Designerdollars:
Mmmba I no talk tongue

Ugliest Man In The World Marries 3rd Wife - See Photos / Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful / Sometime I Bled In My Soul,crying And Feeling Hurt