Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? (24437 Views)

How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / How Many Times Did You Sit For Jamb? / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by trippleKAY(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
I wrote waec 5 times,, jamb 4 times undecided
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Youngkingjaey1: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
omamush:
Waec two times

Jamb 5 times

Post Ume 3 times

I even did pre degree

And I know book o

Mtcheeww this country ehn angry
Lol this country na scam
Me I dont know book
And I pass jamb and neco once
Post utme 2 times
I'm surprise
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
post=86215326:

Wow! cheesy
Sisi Yewande is here!
This is really impressive sis!
Seems all Yewandes are intelligent, brilliant and beautiful.
(Beauty with Brains)
We wish you all the very best for the future dearie. kiss

*singing*
Sisi Yewande mo ki e,
Bo shey n nawo mo ri e,
Sha ma jaiye ori e,
Oluwa ti ba e shey......etc
grin cheesy wink
grin u ehn
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by delectablegyal(f): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Yewandequeen:
specify which Yewande na.
Though I did mine once, Waec once, Jamb once, was made to write GCE too before waec result came out in case the waec result is not good. I cleared my waec, never ever checked the result of the GCE self grin

Yewande is not bimbocheesy. you had first class at the university abi?
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by mechanics(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
WAEC 1, Jamb twice, I passed in both sitting, birth didn't get admission at the first sitting.
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by higgs: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Once.9 As.
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by dljbd1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
1 WAEC
1 JAMB

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Bbbwings: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Both once.
Scored above 280 in my first jamb
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by clems88(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
3 times o grin after the second I had to do remedial. I then used the remedial vex I was doing to mama the jamb wella. grin
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Giant777(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
I need someone like your aunt � �. My own family wan use insults finish me for house
WriterX:
took jamb four times and failed predegree the second to the last jamb I wrote was the weirdest ever ,it was the last time ppt option was available, finished like 35minutes before time ,assisted three people with theirs who eventually would call me to tell me thanks having passed theirs all 200+ ,I think the highest of them got 238 then and guess what I had ...178 i think I sat up that night like frozen lol , none even bothered to ask me how far lolz because of course they were expecting me to smash it.

but thanks to my aunt , she was patient ,kept encouraging , paid for lectures and books for me , she got me some job at some cafe to keep.me busy ,hmm I just finished my project as a final year student a week ago by march I am gone to serve my father's land.

now I think of it ,perhaps I could have asked for a remark hmmmm oh well its all good , mom I made it .

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Olas8: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
WAEC and NECO 7 time while JAMB was 4 time and thank God I am done with my B.Sc.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by hakeem4(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
I wrote only once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Emma1Oj(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
I wrote waec twice 2003, failed woefully and 2004 passed with 2A, 4C and 1D. Jamb ones.. Post Utme Ones..
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Bbbwings: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
DonroxyII:
WAEC/NECO one time but na Village parolzz

JAMB 3 times ... That Village parolzz affected me ... after 3rd time I passed UME and Unilorin was d Answer ....

What I did differently..... I read my books using JAMB syllabus (Hardcopy) like my entire life will finish .... I read each each topic in Jamb syllabus per subject.... once I read the topic in a textbook, I will tick it in Jamb Syllabus grin grin .....
I already enrolled in PreND programme in a Federal Polytechnic.... I jack both PreND and Jamb together ... There are courses/Subjects that interlinked such as Maths, English and Economics (PreND helped me) while Government (na me be my Government teacher)

No tutorial ... I read OMO !!

I also worshipped God that year like my life will end grin ... if I die that year na heaven, e sure grin ....

I told God, Baba If I fail this 3rd time, e mean say U already destined me to Polytechnic as this will be the last time I will write UME.... I always pray and cry, cry .... " .... God na my padi, I enter University but Post UME miracle self happened grin

GOD Bless

essential textbooks (Kinda weak textbook though)

Comprehensive textbook (Government)/Civic Education handout

Olatunbosun (Lexics and Structure),

Dele Ashade (A-Z : My baby and the best) .... Ohhh, God bless Dele Ashade again cheesy .....

Mathmatics na my handout I used ...

2006 Nigga grin
If rapture happen today,se you go enter heaven?
No lie o

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by eteforlor(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
WAEC once, JAMB once, POST UME once, admission once. Mad ooo
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
4nigerianyouths:
State how many times and what you actually did differently that helped you to pass. (Cheating does not count)

Once. That's why I took things for granted in the University. I never knew that there will come a time that I won't be among the top 3 of my class. The most painful is that my best, whenever I choose to give it, is always good enough to place me among the best. I lost focus and almost became a shadow of my self. I give glory to God for helping me get back on track. At birth, I was handed almost everything to last me my entire life. I count myself amongst the most privileged people that ever walked the world.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by krucifix(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Waec 3, neco,1, GCE 1, jamb 3.. all these are history now. Never give up until u achieve that thing ure looking for.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Danwakae(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Torie8:
Waec 1 Jamb 1. Thank God say I pass am once, if not ehh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If not wetin for happen ??

Highest u take hypo since them don ban sniper

What about people wey write am 10times ??.

What about people wey write am once and no fit graduate ??

Na this kind your yarns na make Dem deport me from UAE.
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by chocboi78(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Spontaneous007:
For three consecutive years I wrote waec and failed, neco failed, gce failed, nabteb failed...

I kan tire for life.
My dad told me my case wasnt normal that I should go for deliverance.
I went for deliverance, pastor told me that I should go and learn work. I learnt barbing but anytime I Barb customer hair my face use to swell up immediately due to the beating I'd receive after barbing the hair.

I stopped barbing and went to do normal hustle.
It was nothing to write home about. The betshop I worked was a dungeon for me. If I no short 5k today, I go break television or make me and customer fight. I was later sent off at the end of the month with 2500 after debt upon debt.

I was determined to go back to school so I registered for Waec again and jamb too.
Waec wrecked me, likewise did jamb jamb me.

After like two years Sha.. I thank God for life that i am now in unilag selling popcorn for students...
LWKMD cheesy grin...guy God judge u r making me laugh like dis ....... cheesy
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Once
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Danwakae(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
EddyNumerouno:
One time.
JAMB didn’t even allow calculators back then

But u dey use am .... Me too I use am , since I no gree follow them do 1A, 2D , 3C, 4E, 5A, 6B... Jamb that year... Thank God for PUTME
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by AgentNairaland(f): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Na affidavit sure pass after 10 years of trying
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by grandstar(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
GCE- Once
WAEC - Once

JAMB- Once. Though I hard to go for remedial classes as I finished in Form 5. Jamb maths is A levels or SSS 3. I for fail well
Poly JAMB- Once.

I went to a very good private school and I also studied hard. Many of my classmates failed GCE. When some saw me studying for my WAEC, they asked why I was bothering as I had already passed GCE grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by CJ310(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
In the spirit of encouragement, y’all can do it with determination and discipline. Once mehn.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Olayoyin74: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Waec once.... Not pass oo, neco twice, jamb once
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by klamba(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
To be realistic, I wrote WAEC 3 times..JAMB 6 times..
If na today jamb I know fit enter school ooo
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by shogsman(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Waec once, jamb once,utme once,no carry over till I graduated UNI,still looks like a waste of time for me.
Cos I can't work in a formal organisation all I want to do is BUSINESS.
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by seunmsg(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wrote GCE once whike still in secondary school. WAEC once, Jamb once.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Surfacebaba: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
hmmm waec once, but jamb 7times

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! / How 2 BSU Students Drowned In Benue River. Photos / Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.