Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? (24442 Views)

How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / How Many Times Did You Sit For Jamb? / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by fruqy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
4nigerianyouths:
State how many times and what you actually did differently that helped you to pass. (Cheating does not count)

I wrote it twice and I passed both. Just didn't get admission with the first one.
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Wetstone: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
I wrote jamb 3 times, Waec 3times although I made my Waec at the 3rd attempt and my jamb also but I couldn't get admission cos post utme, later got admission through direct entry. Had to acquire a skill during those years as a welder and today am an engineer. Never give up!

3 Likes

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by OneKinGuy(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
I wrote WAEC one and JAMB 3 times
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Parkwell247: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
WAEC... Just once.
JAMB... Four times.
And I didn't even later used any of the jamb to get admission. I got the admission through Diploma direct entry
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Jarus(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
One time each.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
4nigerianyouths:
State how many times and what you actually did differently that helped you to pass. (Cheating does not count)

Both..one time!
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
post=86213415:
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] wrote these Examinations @ only One Sitting.
Sisi Yewande even had A1 parallel.
That is why she Rocks everyday.
Thumbs up to her!
(She's smiling sheepishly here at the moment cheesy!)
Chidi passed in flying colours also,
while, Musa is preparing to fire on all cylinders in matter of months!
A beautiful future for us all by God's able Grace.

If you are a Loser in life, and part of the 'na lie, na lie' gang, you can now start quoting..........

You really tried also.
At the end of it all, it is not how far, but how well.
The end justify the means.
We wish you all the very best for the future Jack! wink
specify which Yewande na.
Though I did mine once, Waec once, Jamb once, was made to write GCE too before waec result came out in case the waec result is not good. I cleared my waec, never ever checked the result of the GCE self grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Monday60655(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
WAEC once, though they withheld chemistry. I used my NECO which I wrote the same year gained admission into uni. JAMB twice, I did well in both seating. But the first time which I did well I was looking for a particular discipline while I was offered another course. Then the second time the course of my choice was offered to me.
My advice, while looking for admission, don't insist on a particular course. This can make you stay for years without admission.
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by nasinebifegha(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Once
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by proudly9ja(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Maybe this will encourage someone.
I had to sit for JAMB 4 times. In one case, the result was seized. It was so painful as that was one JAMB I studied real hard for. In fact, I was so prepared, I boasted to my friends that I would not only pass but also score the highest in Nigeria (or at least one of the highest). I studied really hard. In the exam hall, two girls by my side had "expo" but I rejected it. I was very sure of myself.
When the result was seized, I was devastated. I refused to sit for JAMB again.

Anyways, thank God for support system of friends and family. Today I have a PhD from one of world's best universities.

So if things are not working well academically at the moment, just stay focused and keep moving.
A righteous (wo)man may fall 7 times, but (s)he'll rise 7 times too.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by leksite120(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
post=86213440:
If you dare lie on this thread, God is watching you!

Cos there are some people here 'obviously' that there WAEC result is just like the Facebook Logo grin

If u know, u know !! cheesy wink
Like your darling daddy's own bah
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by onmyowncj: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
4nigerianyouths:
me 5times, not easy,I have to do diploma and made it with 4.09
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Donphykson: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Waec 1
Jamb 1
Post utme 1
My head dey hot dat year...
I wrote both in ss2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Exmilitant(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
wrote waec 6 times, exams in PH back then was always cancelled or seized. RSUST was our heritage, you could walk in with your 5credit and get admitted, so i never wrote jamb...
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Yewandequeen:
specify which Yewande na.
Though I did mine once, Waec once, Jamb once, was made to write GCE too before waec result came out in case the waec result is not good. I cleared my waec, never ever checked the result of the GCE self grin
Wow! cheesy
Sisi Yewande is here!
This is really impressive sis!
Seems all Yewandes are intelligent, brilliant and beautiful.
(Beauty with Brains)
We wish you all the very best for the future dearie. kiss

*singing*
Sisi Yewande mo ki e,
Bo shey n nawo mo ri e,
Sha ma jaiye ori e,
Oluwa ti ba e shey......etc
grin cheesy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by saajus: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
WAEC - Failed English, Chemistry and Biology
WAEC - Made all
2x
NECO - Failed English, Chemistry and Biology
NECO - Made All
2x
GCE - Failed English, Chemistry and Biology
GCE - Made All
2x
JAMB - 3x (191, 199, 218)
OAU Pre-degree 1st set entrance exam - failed
Tried UK & US schools - God admitted, no money to follow up
Unilorin Remedial (Pre-degree) - 1x Passed

Gained admission after 4yrs at home, about to complete my PhD now

4 Likes

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by BobiDamani: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
I wrote waec once and passed everything. I wrote jamb once and failed woefully. Thank God I didn't need the jamb to enter university then because a private university had just opened and they needed students that had the money to pay so no loss. I entered uni immediately I finished sec school without having to ever think of that yeye jamb again.
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by tunene66: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
4nigerianyouths:

WAEC 1 JAMB 1 but for my ICAN finals 6
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by luminouz(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Well....15 times tongue
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Opperwezen(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Spontaneous007:
For three consecutive years I wrote waec and failed, neco failed, gce failed, nabteb failed...

I kan tire for life.
My dad told me my case wasnt normal that I should go for deliverance.
I went for deliverance, pastor told me that I should go and learn work. I learnt barbing but anytime I Barb customer hair my face use to swell up immediately due to the beating I'd receive after barbing the hair.

I stopped barbing and went to do normal hustle.
It was nothing to write home about. The betshop I worked was a dungeon for me. If I no short 5k today, I go break television or make me and customer fight. I was later sent off at the end of the month with 2500 after debt upon debt.

I was determined to go back to school so I registered for Waec again and jamb too.
Waec wrecked me, likewise did jamb jamb me.

After like two years Sha.. I thank God for life that i am now in unilag selling popcorn for students...

This thing wey you dey smoke ehnn na high class grin
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Waec(ssce 2, gce 1)= trice, jamb=once

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by luminouz(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
tunene66:

WAEC 1 JAMB 1 but for my ICAN finals 6
Is that why ur moniker has 66? tongue
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Xclusiveme: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
5times and still counting
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Jackossky(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
DonroxyII:
WAEC/NECO one time but na Village parolzz

I also worshipped God that year like my life will end grin ... if I die that year na heaven, e sure grin ....

Dele Ashade (A-Z : My baby and the best) .... Ohhh, God bless Dele Ashade again cheesy .....

2006 Nigga grin

Dele Ashade

Wherever that man is, God will bless him bountifully. Seems there is need for a thread to be created specially for him.

"A-one in English" is tha bomb; especially the 50 commandments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Orissodiq: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Waec 3 times jamb once

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by omoISEYIN(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Getting into University was the biggest challenge i ve faced in my life... I started with my dream school, University of Ibadan, the University of Jos, then University of Benin then finally School of first choice and the nation's pride( University of Lagos).
In total, am not ashamed to say i wrote JAMB seven time... Its better late than never.
Keep Pushing, your are closer than you think.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Seunpaul01(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
O'level (waec, gce, neco) 7 times

Jamb. (4 times)

PostUtme 3 times.

Now a graduate. All glory to God n my mother.
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Aguemma(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
I wrote jamb 3 consecutive times cuz of UNN.
I Later got it on my 3 trial though I Neva get below 210 in all.
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
5 WAEC, 5 JAMB I thought I was gonna die
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by onyxo76(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
once for both in 93.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by 9jaunite: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
angry

1 weac
3 jamb

pending

no be say i dull oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! / Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) / How 2 BSU Students Drowned In Benue River. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.