Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? (24446 Views)

How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / How Many Times Did You Sit For Jamb? / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Spontaneous007:
For three consecutive years I wrote waec and failed, neco failed, gce failed, nabteb failed...

I kan tire for life.
My dad told me my case wasnt normal that I should go for deliverance.
I went for deliverance, pastor told me that I should go and learn work. I learnt barbing but anytime I Barb customer hair my face use to swell up immediately due to the beating I'd receive after barbing the hair.

I stopped barbing and went to do normal hustle.
It was nothing to write home about. The betshop I worked was a dungeon for me. If I no short 5k today, I go break television or make me and customer fight. I was later sent off at the end of the month with 2500 after debt upon debt.

I was determined to go back to school so I registered for Waec again and jamb too.
Waec wrecked me, likewise did jamb jamb me.

After like two years Sha.. I thank God for life that i am now in unilag selling popcorn for students...

grin grin grin Village people grab you for groin wella grin

A firm grip grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by DexterousOne(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
GuestLog:
Hmmmmm!

I finished secondary school in year 2000.

From 2000-2012 I applied every year. Pass my exams and post UME after it was introduced but never got admission. I now enrolled in a Diploma program from 2003-05 while still applying for Degree with JAMB. God helped me after I gave up, a friend of mine applied for a 6 days a week part time program at the University of Jos and I got the admission. I graduated in 2016 to the glory of God. A week to graduation, I got a job I never applied for and became a regional coordinator at my work place.

This is my testimony.

To anyone who may be going through admission issues with no one to sponsor them abroad, don't give up. Use this opportunity to learn and develop yourself so that better jobs can find you even before you find your feet.

Selah.

Very inspiring story
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Fianze93(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
WASCE .... Twice

JAMB..... 3 times. The first one got me admitted to a poly. The last two was because I wanted to go to the University. As I no like the existing dichotomy.

Finally got a uni admission, when I was in my HND1.
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Kabasa5(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Waec once
Jamb Once
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by maryalloy(f): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Waec 5 tymz jamb 2tymz

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by abdullkabar(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Weac once
Jamb thrice
Glad I did the jamb the second time/third time, I wouldn't have gone back to do my homework if I had passed the first time(and might have dropped out of school)
I just pray all the efforts pays at last
I seriously do
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Karleb(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Waec once.

Jamb twice.

Post UTME once.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Lamanii22(f): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Spontaneous007:
For three consecutive years I wrote waec and failed, neco failed, gce failed, nabteb failed...

I kan tire for life.
I went for deliverance, pastor told me that I should go and learn work. I learnt barbing but anytime I Barb customer hair my face use to swell up immediately due to the beating I'd receive after barbing the hair.

It was nothing to write home about. The betshop I worked was a dungeon for me. If I no short 5k today, I go break television or make me and customer fight. I was later sent off at the end of the month with 2500 after debt upon debt.

I was determined to go back to school so I registered for Waec again and jamb too.

After like two years Sha.. I thank God for life that i am now in unilag selling popcorn for students...

Wait? What? Is this true or are you trying to be funny?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Amsickindahead: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Can't count and i neva even passed any.
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Sirseedorf(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
I wrote jamb twice, GCE twice

Mehn it ain't easy o
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Bgcentz(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
6 times. WAEC gave me a form free of charge for the 7th attempt grin

Hahahhahahahahaahhaha
U funny ooo �
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by SilasNwude: 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Daviddson:
And you're wasting your time doing all of these trolling and canceling people's comments and opening tens of monikers every week? The earlier you stop the better for you, because there's no perfect online anonymity.
do i know you?
please what do you want from me?
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by franxalive(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
post=86213440:
If you dare lie on this thread, God is watching you!

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by tete7000(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Both once..
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Bgcentz(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Abdulsalam20:
I wrote my jamb the same year i wrote my WAEC, while in SS3 and luckily for me i gained admission with it

This is an uncommon favour

Only 1 in a million makes it like this

U don't have any village grandmas
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by OptimistBrain: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Spontaneous007:

I kan tire for life.

you are funny ooooo cheesy
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by mamatwiny(f): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
SilasNwude:
judging from my background I wrote once waec is 6 credits and 1 A which is Igbo Language

NECO is parallel 9 credits

school is Denise Memorial Grammar School Onitsha DMGS

i can't afford to fail because i struggled for the form money same as Jamb
so if i had failed i might not have the opportunity again cheesy

thank God I'm proud Mech Engr. graduate cool

I guess you offloaded yam at ose MKT / waterside cos that was the normal hussle for students at Onitsha.
Onitsha zuru umu ogbenye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by aalangel(f): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Once. Didn't even write GCE...Hated the sound of it for no reason.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Abanabaoghogho: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Waec: 3
Jamb: 7

To God be thy glory, today I am a doctor. There is dignity in labour.

7 Likes

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by obusprince99: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
i wrote Waec 3 times
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by BrutusOj(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Question shouldn't include JAMB joor. There is no pass mark for JAMB, getting admission is all about connection. As for WASSCE, I passed one hand.
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by aalangel(f): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
SilasNwude:
judging from my background I wrote once waec is 6 credits and 1 A which is Igbo Language

NECO is parallel 9 credits

school is Denise Memorial Grammar School Onitsha DMGS

i can't afford to fail because i struggled for the form money same as Jamb
so if i had failed i might not have the opportunity again cheesy

thank God I'm proud Mech Engr. graduate cool

DMGS...We used to sing for them....Does Monkey Go To School...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by buzritchy: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
WAEC, NECO, GCE (2002)- once
Was feeling like a superstar for clearing o’level at once.

JAMB- (2003,2004,2005,2006)- four 4 times.

That’s when I salute Prof Bello Salim those golden years.
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Ayomideen(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wrote waec once but like 85% of us failed Maths,in my case I had a D7 in maths so I wrote GCE same year and passed with an A1 in maths sef
Wrote GCE twice though
Wrote when I was in ss2 buh I had a D7 in physics

Wrote Jamb once

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Salamson111: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
God go bless that man. Chai Dele Ashade. Him book did wonders in my career ooo, even till date.

WAEC/NECO one time but na Village parolz

JAMB 3 times ... That Village parolzz affected me ... after 3rd time I passed UME and Unilorin was d Answer ....

What I did differently..... I read my books using JAMB syllabus (Hardcopy) like my entire life will finish .... I read each each topic in Jamb syllabus per subject.... once I read the topic in a textbook, I will tick it in Jamb Syllabus grin grin .....
I already enrolled in PreND programme in a Federal Polytechnic.... I jack both PreND and Jamb together ... There are courses/Subjects that interlinked such as Maths, English and Economics (PreND helped me) while Government (na me be my Government teacher)

No tutorial ... I read OMO !!

I also worshipped God that year like my life will end grin ... if I die that year na heaven, e sure grin ....

I told God, Baba If I fail this 3rd time, e mean say U already destined me to Polytechnic as this will be the last time I will write UME.... I always pray and cry, cry .... " .... God na my padi, I enter University but Post UME miracle self happened grin

GOD Bless

essential textbooks (Kinda weak textbook though)

Comprehensive textbook (Government)/Civic Education handout

Olatunbosun (Lexics and Structure),

Dele Ashade (A-Z : My baby and the best) .... Ohhh, God bless Dele Ashade again cheesy .....

Mathmatics na my handout I used ...

2006 Nigga grin[/quote]
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Kylekent59: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
WAEC once
NECO once
JAMB once

I didn't even bother purchasing GCE form.
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by SilasNwude: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
aalangel:

DMGS...We used to sing for them....Does Monkey Go To School...
sure monkey does go to school and come out to be a better person cool

just like my late principal Ven T.U Mbanugo used to say then
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Mrpojj(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
4nigerianyouths:
State how many times and what you actually did differently that helped you to pass. (Cheating does not count)

Once for the two exams
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by toogbasky(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Normal waec and Gce, 9 times,, jamb one time
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by jaymorgan(m): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Waec 2
Jamb 3
Putme 3
Admission 4
Still not in school yet cos of money
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by juwoonn(m): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
4nigerianyouths:
State how many times and what you actually did differently that helped you to pass. (Cheating does not count)
Waec 1
Jamb 1
Ijmb 1
Direct entry straight to 200L

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Divay22(f): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Spontaneous007:

I kan tire for life.

Lies grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) / How 2 BSU Students Drowned In Benue River. Photos / Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.