Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,953 members, 7,841,682 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo (32664 Views)

N30bn Benin Stormwater Project Is A Fraud - Obaseki Vows To Probe It / Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nexus25(f): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Obaseki is on a long thing.

Shouting and making noise everytime doesn't show strength. The real deal is the loud silence of Oshiomole.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by ekestic1976(f): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Alexis11:

Lol

So a South-South man is no more a Nigerian?
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Cocolatti(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jestin:
Obaseki seems to mean business ooo but where is the imported wife of Oshiobaba? I hardly see her this days
The marriage Contract is over
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by 9jatriot(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
The two scenarios are totally different, although I sometimes wonder how he intends to get the party nomination with all these antics.
Wickedtruths:
Who remembers how Ambode's deputy turned against him on the day of the party primaries?

Obaseki is currently being advised by his enemies and he doesn't know it yet. Those ones are pushing him to his ruin the way those in Lagos advised Ambode to make that press conference.
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by hisexcellency34: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Deal with him sir. Edo youths are behind you

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nexus25(f): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lostz:
an average South South man will not accept godfatherism. osho should give up

James Ibori is an Afonja running things from prison

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by paulsibility(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
He preached against the principle of godfatherism. Why is he trying to be one. Not everyone can be another Tinubu. By the way, this is Edo state, not Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by golddare: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/obaseki-vows-to-deal-with-oshiomhole-if/

The Edo Governor said the regret of the Edo APC was the elevation of Oshiomhole without knowing the kind of a person he is.

Who elevated who? I just hope you know that those LG chairmen cant be trusted. Hope you sabi the game?
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Wickedtruths: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
9jatriot:
The two scenarios are totally different, although I sometimes wonder how he intends to get the party nomination with all these antics.

How are they different?
Don't worry na. Oshiomole that has refused to talk, you think he is a fool?
Have you heard any of the national officers of Apc talk about Obaseki and Oshiomhole's matter?

Can Obaseki stand Kwankwaso or Saraki? Oshiomole retired both of them and delivered Bayelsa to Apc. That is the Oshiomole that Obaseki wants to defeat.

The way Apc would treat Obaseki, you would cry for him.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by cheras(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki anyday anytime twice on election day

I stay in Benin city
I can bet my balls obaseki is gonna fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election Day

Edo people love obaseki
They call him " the wake and see governor"

Guy I dey bside too. I go like we reason matter privately
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by ekhai(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Larryfest:
Nawa o, the confidence this guy have is something else and if he should successfully win the next election Osho baba don end be that..
WHICH ELECTION? HE CAN'T EVEN WIN PRIMARY. OBASEKI IS A GUNNER. grin

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mr Governor I will advise you deal ruthlessly with the Fulani herdsmen that are killing and maiming your people instead.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nexus25:

James Ibori is an Afonja running things from prison
how many times do you see ibori going to the media or enforcing his choice on everyone? Great Ibori is a party man who allow party leaders to decide . he back whatever decision reach by the party that is why Deltans love him. you don't see him going to the media to make statement that will destabilize the state
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Confirmedzombie: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Once Igbos started supporting Obasile, I gave up on him.

Anybody Igbos supports will surely turn a laughing stock.

Igbos are bad luck and I must say it's over for obasike

Useless Igbos pigs and ifiots

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by KINGCHUKWU(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:

How are they different?
Have you heard any of the national officers of Apc talk about Obaseki and Oshiomhole's matter?

Can Obaseki stand Kwankwaso or Saraki? Oshiomole retired both of them and delivered Bayelsa to Apc. That is the Oshiomole that Obaseki wants to defeat.

Fact �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
If your predecessor didn't build a structure, which structure did you use to win election? Obaseki is truly a political neophyte. He thinks structure in politics is the building that houses the state exco of the party. Hahahahaha....... I'm waiting for him to reject the delegates that will be sent by the NWC to conduct the governorship primaries since he has suspended the national chairman.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Walelavender(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Obaseki is talking too much. He should be very careful. He is letting out too much. He should be sensitive to Oshio Baba's silence. Everything is not gragra.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nexus25(f): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lostz:
how many times do you see ibori going to the media or enforcing his choice on everyone? Great Ibori is a party man who allow party leaders to decide . he back whatever decision reach by the party that is why Deltans love him. you don't see him going to the media to make statement that will destabilize the state

Who goes to the media to make unguarded statements? Who doesn't kowtow to the tenet of party politics as practised in Nigeria?

Mention names and instances where they erred in not following party principles but lording their wish over the electorates
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by stchinedu: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
If an APC candidate in fourth position could eventually be a governor under Osho and the other 'miracles' recorded in other APC states...

Juz thinking loud about the APC abracadabra under Osho's chairmanship

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by abiolert(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
ekhai:
WHICH ELECTION? HE CAN'T EVEN WIN PRIMARY. OBASEKI IS A GUNNER. grin
Heavy Gunner. I pray make him win primary.
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nexus25:

Who goes to the media to make unguarded statements? Who doesn't kowtow to the tenet of party politics as practised in Nigeria?

Mention names and instances where they erred in not following party principles but lording their wish over the electorates
tinubu when he fought against party choice of Akerelodu and Bello.
do I need to mention osho?
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by eleko1: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
undecided ingrate one.We Greet/salute u.Very good.Abeg my popular,nah wen be their primary election coming to select Governorship candidate
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:

How are they different?

And delivered Bauchi,Zamfara,Adamawa, to PDP
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by jaxxy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Why can’t politicians leave power for others once they are done with servicing the public? They want to make it a family and frnds business by all means. Godfathers and cabal governments
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by djoey89: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
This man should just rest, it is becoming cliche. Killer herdsman are overuning his state and laying waste of human and economic lifes of edolite, he is there thinking about his pocket. He should better face the insecurity in Edo. Spits..

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by omomummy13: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lostz:
an average South South man will not accept godfatherism. osho should give up

But why are people so UNGRATEFUL and VAIN?

Albeit, 90% of those cheering Obaseki today were not in support of Oshiomhole setting himself up for hanging while backing him to be Governor.

Clearly, Oshio might have erred, is this the appropriate way to treat your benefactor? c'mon

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by redpencil: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Osho has been possessed by the demon of foolishness.
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
omomummy13:

But why are people so UNGRATEFUL and VAIN?

Albeit, 90% of those cheering Obaseki today were not in support of Oshiomhole setting himself up for hanging while backing him to be Governor.

Clearly, Oshio might have erred, is this the appropriate way to treat your benefactor? c'mon
obaseki actually provided funds for Osho to become. supporting obaseki to be governor was to pay back an old friend.

secondly we are not in support of obaseki. we are only in support of his fight against godfatherism
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by PHILipu1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

I stay in Benin city
I can bet my balls obaseki is gonna fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election Day

Edo people love obaseki
Others like us call him WAKE and SLEEP.
Obaseki is too small for Oshiomole.
It's Oshiomole boys that will deal with Obaseki when the tines comes.
Let APC timetable come out first

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by PHILipu1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
omobacyprus:
See guts!!! Me looking at SanwoOlu like
Where is Ambode today?
On exile abi?
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jestin:
Obaseki seems to mean business ooo but where is the imported wife of Oshiobaba? I hardly see her this days
she don cash out!!
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Omon605(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

I stay in Benin city

Edo people love obaseki

The same way they cheer Ambode up to oblivion.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indigenes Of Abuja Go Unclad In Protest For Slot Of Permanent Secretary. Photos / Soyinka Describes Nigerian Youths As "First To Comment" Youths / Legendary Harold Smith Speaks About Nigeria ‘hidden Agenda’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.