Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,213 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo (32665 Views)

N30bn Benin Stormwater Project Is A Fraud - Obaseki Vows To Probe It / Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Can Lagos governor say that to tinubu?Unless he wan face impeachment from Lagos state house of reps.
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
efighter:
Yes, just the way Ambode dealt with Tinubu. Just watch as you will be stripped nakked at the market square.
Don't compare Lagos and edo state.Na agbero tinubu dey use intimidate voters.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nexus25:

I don't understand your first paragraph.

You're obviously not catching up with the recent happenings in our polity. The most recent decision of APC NEC is direct primaries in all elective posts.

Edo state cannot exist in isolation just because of the wish of Obaseki. He should play by the rules.

If he's popular enough, he shouldn't be scared of direct primary. All the people of Edo State are behind him, innit?
at no time did APC nec impose direct primary on States. they left that decision for state executive. that was why kogi decided to go for indirect primary while bayelsa use the direct primary. only Edo state can decide the mode of primary they want to use
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by joelag: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
wilemer:

Not a good idea to challenge Osho

Surely the best way to deal with oshiomole, he needs to look for a way to calm Obaseki down; otherwise he will lose everything.
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Bear007(m): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ambode should have learn from this guy,

He got balls

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Urchman200: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Who remembers how Ambode's deputy turned against him on the day of the party primaries?

Obaseki is currently being advised by his enemies and he doesn't know it yet. Those ones are pushing him to his ruin the way those in Lagos advised Ambode to make that press conference.
edo is not Lagos state where one man dictates the faith of others, any day u understand this u have been able to solve one of ur life problems.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Basher8583: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
ofonimi:
There is no state in the south south region that worships godfather in politics just check out.

Tell me the advantage they have over others. Last I checked all SS States are in shambles.
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by 27Pushing30: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Who remembers how Ambode's deputy turned against him on the day of the party primaries?

Obaseki is currently being advised by his enemies and he doesn't know it yet. Those ones are pushing him to his ruin the way those in Lagos advised Ambode to make that press conference.
Oshiomole will prevail BUT Obaseki has fought the good fight

At least he has people standing beside him
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Wickedtruths: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
27Pushing30:

Oshiomole will prevail BUT Obaseki has fought the good fight

At least he has people standing beside him

You are new to politics. Politics is brutal and betrayal is constant.
Those standing beside Oshiomole today would mess him up when the time comes.

Those surrounding Obaseki are ALL Oshiomhole's boys and their duty is to ruin him from the inside before Oshiomole takes over from outside.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Wickedtruths: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
nzeobi:

Oga apc used state apparatus to defeat kwankwaso and they can use it on any politician even tinubu if they wish to.
As for obaseki, the progressive governors Forum are firmly behind him and one of them will be sent to organise the primary elections, just watch what will happen.

Which Progressive Governors? The same Governors whose majority opposed the removal of Oshiomole and those who wanted him removed were disgraced?

What of Dickson? They used state apparatus, abi?
Wike nko? State apparatus was not used or what?

Look here. Obaseki has lost support of the Palace in Bini. He has lost the support of National Apc. He has lost the support of SS APC. When the time comes, he would be cut to size, the time is not yet ripe, let him be dancing about.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by 27Pushing30: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:

You are new to politics. Politics is brutal and betrayal is constant.
Those standing beside Oshiomole today would mess him up when the time comes.

Those surrounding Obaseki are ALL Oshiomhole's boys and their duty is to ruin him from the inside before Oshiomole takes over from outside.
Lol you can’t know politics more than I do ...

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nexus25:

Akeredolu didn't even score up to 35% of the total votes in the primary election, he couldn't have been the choice of everyone. Tinubu disagreed which is actually democratic. Democracy gives room for divergent views and opinions.

Obaseki is the one playing god here. He wants to impose himself over others but Oshiomole is insisting on direct primaries for all the aspirants. Who is more democratic between the both of them?
You must be a Tinubu ass licker. Just look at the way you change the narrative to its being democratic concerning Tinubu but your tone change when you started talking about Obaseki.

You think everybody is a coward like Ambode? Most governors destroy their so called god-fathers, T.A Orji did it to Uzor Kalu, Chime did it to Chimaroke, both Suswan and Ortom did it to Akume, Peter Odili did it to Ada George, Amechi did it Odili, Dankwabo did it to Goje and so on and so forth.

Oshiomole is not more than those god father I mention. If he try shit I see Obaseki dealing with him and nothing will happen. Before I forget, not every one is a coward like your tribal men

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Wickedtruths: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
27Pushing30:

Lol you can’t know politics more than I do ...

Well, that's your business.

Till when Obaseki is finally thrown in the dustbin, keep watching as things unfold.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nexus25(f): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
tommyken:

You must be a Tinubu ass licker. Just look at the way you change the narrative to its being democratic concerning Tinubu but your tone change when you started talking about Obaseki.

You think everybody is a coward like Ambode? Most governors destroy their so called god-fathers, T.A Orji did it to Uzor Kalu, Chime did it to Chimaroke, both Suswan and Ortom did it to Akume, Peter Odili did it to Ada George, Amechi did it Odili, Dankwabo did it to Goje and so on and so forth.

Oshiomole is not more than those god father I mention. If he try shit I see Obaseki dealing with him and nothing will happen. Before I forget, not every one is a coward like your tribal men
[/s]
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Bluntemperor: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
jerryunit48:
Boy I like this guy..

for creating scene? biko,weting?
Remember when two elephants fight,it is the people that suffers.it is also not good enough to destroy what you build.hope both Osio and Obase.just calm down or becomes loosers together,which may not be palatable.
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Azmanaty: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Congratulations to Oshiomole.

Once Igbos started supporting Obaseki, I knew he is finished. Anyone those cursed beings support is bound to suffer misfortune.

Same way Ur father cursed the soul out of you before he was killed in a robbery abi?
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by ranksz: 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki anyday anytime twice on election day

I stay in Benin city
I can bet my balls obaseki is gonna fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election Day

Edo people love obaseki
They call him " the wake and see governor"

Be deceiving yourself.
Compare the development Oshiomole brought to Edo to what Obaseki is doing.

Oshiomole has already written his name in gold
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Abiolajustified: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Basher8583:

Tell me the advantage they have over others. Last I checked all SS States are in shambles.

Delta is not part of the almighty South South I guess? Ibori has been controlling their destiny since God knows when even when he was far away in the prison no vital decision can be taken without his blessings
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Wickedtruths: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Azmanaty:

Same way Ur father cursed the soul out of you before he was killed in a robbery abi?

You see. The bad luck that affects all Igbos has already affected this one. No wonder they killed dozens of you and Kanu was crying over his dog. You're worth far less than a dog.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Azmanaty: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:

You see. The bad luck that affects all Igbos already affected my dead drunk father before I used him for rituals. No wonder I will soon kill my siblings and mother as she is alive but she is worth far less than a dog.

shocked
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Whether Obaseki remains as governor or oshiomole install his stooge there or PDP takes over Edo state must favour me......Back to the issue Obaseki should take it easy with his utterances... Oshiomole has his plan in action....The faction in APC is all his idea..
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Greenvaiper: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Once Igbos started supporting Obaseki, I knew he is finished. Anyone those cursed beings support is bound to suffer misfortune.

Seun lasticala Dominique myndd4 rule 2.
Provoking and insulting a tribe
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
emmabest2000:
Audio threats

Oshiomole the master planner
Colour combinasion of Obhiagbon tho grin
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by vikosh(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hmm but are you sure this governor obaseki is OK cause the way he talks one will think he has been a very strong political heavy weight.
This was someone who could not even express himself during campaign but my happiness is that obaseki has proven that not all quiet people are humble rather they have not seen power yet to show who they really are

Who would have believed obaseki would be like this chaii God fathers stop imposing those who pretend to be loyal under u

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Wickedtruths: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Greenvaiper:

Provoking and insulting a tribe

Igbos are different from Igbos. Igbos are not a tribe, they are criminals.
If you don't know that, you are daft. That's why Bluekey scammed you cos you don't know anything.
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Theoarhics: 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
I have been wairing for the secret that Adjotu said he would be revealing. Abi the time never reach?
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by waziri4biz: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=Wickedtruths post=86208892]Congratulations to Oshiomole.

Once Igbos started supporting Obaseki, I knew he is finished. Anyone those cursed beings support is bound to suffer misfortune. [/quotep]
Must everything be about ethnicity for you. You should bury your head in shame as one of those dividing Nigeria......
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Greenvaiper: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Igbos are different from Igbos. Igbos are not a tribe, they are criminals.
If you don't know that, you are daft. That's why Bluekey scammed you cos you don't know anything.

Seun lasticala Dominique myndd4 rule 2
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Wickedtruths: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Greenvaiper:
rule 2

You forgot to tag Bluekey. grin
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:

nonsense and ingredients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abakaliki And The Umahi Magic / Legendary Harold Smith Speaks About Nigeria ‘hidden Agenda’. / Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.