Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,929 members, 7,841,554 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo (32663 Views)

N30bn Benin Stormwater Project Is A Fraud - Obaseki Vows To Probe It / Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Torg77: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
OhiOfIhima:
Obaseki is talking from both side of his mouth.. Baba Osho, try n respect the party supremacy because that is what binding the members irrespective of who you are!

Obaseki, don't ever underestimate the ladder that took u up.. Ensure to always trade wit cautions.

You people come here and act all smart. So because osho help him,obaskei should put the interest of osho ahead that of the people? You people support lawlessness then talk about how bad Nigeria is..hypocrites
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by OG1BABY(f): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki anyday anytime twice on election day

I stay in Benin city
I can bet my balls obaseki is gonna fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime twice on election Day

Edo people love obaseki
They call him " the wake and see governor"

Please say what you know. We don't like him. Majority don't. He can't do nothing to Oshiomole, nothing. Na mouth he dey.
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Wickedtruths: 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jimmyme66:

nonsense and ingredients

See Donald Trump? See where the support of Igbos landed him.

Look at Kwankwaso, political Kingmaker of Kano. Where is he today?

Look at Saraki that Igbos were referring to as the man wey know road.

Adeleke was winning Osun till those cursed beings started supporting him. How did he end up?

Look at Fayose and Eleka.

The day Igbos started supporting Ihedioha after the election, that's when I knew he would fall into bad luck.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:

See Donald Trump? See where the support of Igbos landed him.

Look at Kwankwaso, political Kingmaker of Kano. Where is he today?

Look at Saraki that Igbos were referring to as the man wey know road.

Adeleke was winning Osun till those cursed beings started supporting him. How did he end up?

Look at Fayose and Eleka.

The day Igbos started supporting Ihedioha after the election, that's when I knew he would fall into bad luck.

If u know bro, u know.
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by ukukaegbu(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Congratulations to Oshiomole.

Once Igbos started supporting Obaseki, I knew he is finished. Anyone those cursed beings support is bound to suffer misfortune.

It's your father that is cursed.
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Renforce: 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

When your lots start supporting someone, we know what happens.

Saraki, Dino, Jimi Agbaje, Ben Bruce, Fayose, Adeleke, Goodluck Jonathan, Ihedioha and the likes are living examples.

Even Donald Trump has entered his own.

Lols! Naija politics isn't by mouth jor
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Wickedtruths: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
ukukaegbu:

It's my Father Ukegbu the fool that is cursed.

Okay.
That explains why you remain the way you are.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by bizhop01: 12:55am On Jan 30, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Who remembers how Ambode's deputy turned against him on the day of the party primaries?

Obaseki is currently being advised by his enemies and he doesn't know it yet. Those ones are pushing him to his ruin the way those in Lagos advised Ambode to make that press conference.
Lagos is different from other states, look around every state in Nigeria is no man land apart from Lagos.
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Benwallt(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2020
This man hate Oshiomole with passion. He just fooled Oshiomole 100%. He behaved like obedient boy while osho baba dey office, as a govee now he is squeezing osho baba balls like orange

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by ukukaegbu(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Okay.
That explains why I still remain wretched like my parents.

Exactly!
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by MrCork: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
OG1BABY:

Please say what you know. We don't like him. Majority don't. He can't do nothing to Oshiomole, nothing. Na mouth he dey.

how much? smiley
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by EsomahJD: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
Deal with him abeg, we dey your back.
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Ikinternational: 1:38am On Feb 20, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Congratulations to Oshiomole.

Once Igbos started supporting Obaseki, I knew he is finished. Anyone those cursed beings support is bound to suffer misfortune.

Ipob supported your father abi. Sorry o. Sorry sir
Re: Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo by Ikinternational: 1:50am On Feb 20, 2020
HacheNoire:

When your lots start supporting someone, we know what happens.

Saraki, Dino, Jimi Agbaje, Ben Bruce, Fayose, Adeleke, Goodluck Jonathan, Ihedioha and the likes are living examples.

Even Donald Trump has entered his own.

Entered what?? Which one is "his own"

Is he no longer president?

You twats n generalization.

Guy just spew your hateful agenda in peace. But please don't pretend to be smart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Buhari From Medical Trips - Senate Committee Tells State House Officials / Indigenes Of Abuja Go Unclad In Protest For Slot Of Permanent Secretary. Photos / Soyinka Describes Nigerian Youths As "First To Comment" Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.