Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary (97203 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by irunoko(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdaNonye:
Lemme rephrase this whole scenario....as a woman, if your husband is always excited to resume work on Monday so he can see his secretary, what will you advice

Besides,if his secretary will cause him to sin, he should let go..or if he can, let him set her up in another department where they dont have to interract
why can't he transfer her to another department or another state entirely where it will take thousands of naira to get there instead of sack.thats completely unfair and insensitive you just took food off a person's mouth because your penis cannot be controlled? Smh
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by simplesearch: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

Didinrin people, naija is slowly becoming an atheist nation o.

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

Abeg this generation has cobwebs in their brain.

This generation seems to be wired for destruction. Ask some of those attacking that servant of God, and you'll see a horde of men professing to be Christians, but who hasn't read their bible for a whole year personally; they'll rather depend on secular acquired knowledge to analyse and make audacious pronouncement on spiritual matters. To say the least, what If after employing the lady he realizes her to becoming a big object of perennial and peculiar temptation to him, wouldn't it be a wise decision to politely fire her and save his marriage and soul than have both of them locked in the dark pit of sorrow and shame?
Unfortunately those throwing this unwarranted dart will be first to mock the young lad and his father for taking advantage of the Lady. They will even question his wisdom for keeping her when it became obvious he couldn't withstand the temptation she poses and the strong immoral appeal towards her.

Prov 30:12
There is a generation of those who are pure in their own eyes and yet unwashed of their filth.
Romans 1:22-32
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by deletee4u(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dear All,

For better understanding of this trending post as against the wrong message the bloggers are posting please read below the Open Heavens for today..

OPEN HEAVEN 29 JANUARY 2020 WEDNESDAY CRUSH THAT CRUSH 2

OPEN HEAVEN 29 JANUARY 2020 MEMORISE: For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life. – (Proverbs 6:26)

OPEN HEAVEN 29 JANUARY 2020 READ: PROVERBS 6:23-29 (KJV)

Today, I will be focusing on the married. It is said that many married people are still having crushes with persons apart from their spouses.

If there is any fellow aside from your spouse you are admiring unduly, you must see such a person as the devil and get rid of them immediately.

One of my sons once told me that he was always excited to resume in the office every Monday because he would get to see his secretary again. I told him to fire her immediately. Nothing and no one is worth your marriage.

What is a married woman doing on the phone with another man for countless minutes?

Why would married man be spending so much time with another man’s wife? Why would you prefer to discuss intimate issues with your ‘friend’ of the opposite sex instead of your God-given spouse? Oh, you may say

“I am not doing anything with the fellow; we are just friends.”

This is exactly where it starts from. The devil knows you are a Christian and would not fall for someone just like that.

So, he makes you become good friends with the fellow and before you know it, you would have fallen. May you not fall for any strategy of the devil in the mighty name of Jesus.
If you have any friend that you talk to more than your spouse, break that friendship now. Proverbs 5:18 has this to say:

“Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.”

Spend more time with your spouse and make him/her your confidant. Exchange compliments. The reason many people have crushes outside their marriage is mostly due to a distance between the couple.

They no longer communicate as they used to. When they talk, it is only on serious issues about the children or other family needs, instead of talking/gisting about just anything as they used to in the early days of their marriage.

They no longer go out to fun places or take walks together except they are going for family functions. If there is no distance between yourself and your spouse, no crush can come between you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by irunoko(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
seunlayi:
The pastor is right but the way he put it or want it to be handled is wrong. I will simply give the lady a more juicy offer away from my direct contact.
exactly wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by maasoap(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
obailala:
People always like to attack for everything. Fact is, I'll also sack any employee whose existence around me threatens my 'discipline'. Body no be firewood and 'Avoid' nor be 'fear'!

Anybody who thinks I'm irrationally wicked for saving my sanity and marriage should kindly hire the woman. Hypocrisy everywhere!

You can do that if you are in position to do that but just know that you are the problem, not the person you sacked. You haven't addressed the problem at all, you only put an innocent woman in financial difficulty and emotional breakdown.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Renforce:
Guys never take a girl out with less than 5k in your pocket. I'll tell you the story when I'm done mopping the floor of this eatery.
hahahahahahahahahahauauauahHUUHhahahahahaha
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by hatedisplace: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Teewhy2:
I strongly support him on this because the bible also supports it.

Is the lady part of his body?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ilerioluwa02: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Many wives have wished their husband can just do the same...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by maasoap(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
isthatso:

This is the problem with you religious zealots. you chose examples to suit your purpose. what if you owned the school and your child says it is not helping him academically would you remove your son from your own school?

Or, if his son was an employee in the same office with the woman in question. Would he have advised his son to quit the job? Assuming that he is not a billionaire pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by YorubaPrince: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdaNonye:
Lemme rephrase this whole scenario....as a woman, if your husband is always excited to resume work on Monday so he can see his secretary, what will you advice

Besides,if his secretary will cause him to sin, he should let go..or if he can, let him set her up in another department where they dont have to interract

Just imagine this Fool defending him... I mean just imagine. Chai! All cuz he's in a position to move the lady around doesn't mean he should abuse the privilege. Nonsense! Awon religion worshippers. Olofo! angry

See wetin Oyinbo man cause us with dis religion ooo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by virago(f): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
MrWondah:

Your thinking is myopic. He cuts off his dyk, ends in a hospital or even lose his life, the girl still loses her job and lives with the guilt that her boss died bcs he was lusting after her and had to curtail that habit.

he plucks his eyes, he loses his sight, no more job for the girl. the same cycle repeats.

he has an affair with her, makes her pregnant or she says her boss is harassing her.

look beyond what you see. But yourself in all positions

Look at an idiot who says someone's thinking is myopic , who ever mentioned he owns the business , what if he was employed just like her , would she lose her job because one of the managers died or would the company hire another manager Talking about thinking of all situations you haven't done so well yourself. Even if he owned the company , which I doubt , would he keep on employing and firing ladies in his company that he finds attractive ( surely the company would employ females , whether as secretary or other roles ) , wouldn't the best option be for him to address his philandering ways or control his emotions , which is obviously the message I'm passing along ( not that I expected you to understand that ). If you quote me with more senseless gibberish I will not pay you heed again.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by ledaman: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Useless pastor asking his son to sack his secretary with no reason. Akuya pastor!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by ransomed: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
A married Christian should crush his/her CRUSH before it Crushes your marriage.
This was what open heaven of today admonished married Christians but, mischief makers decided to quote him out of contexts. Read open heaven of 29th January, 2020 for further clarification. If you sow breeze, be ready to reap whirlwind. Gal. 6v 7
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by stickle(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Alot of people are beclouded by emotions, which is why Nigeria may not move forward.
The counsel is just, the reason is genius. Are people expecting baba to counsel him to pray against it? While prayer won't be a bad idea, 'flee' is the prescribed medication in the Bible.
For crying out loud, if the man in question is your husband or the woman is your wife, I need you to think through all the possibilities.
God will give her another job for the sake of both of them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
The story the op posted is incomplete, you people here are found of twisting words to suit yourself. The man may fornicate before you know it and what if there's no other department to transfer her to...I guess he should lose his marriage because of a strange woman Hun?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Tunar18(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
You should rather look beyond what you see and stop being dogmatic.

What if another secretary comes and he still lusts after her? Sack again?

Then, till you sack all the female secretary right?

What happens to counseling the young man or even deliverance, if warrants that.

For this country, they need to start teaching how to use sense.

The Old man must have realized that to be an error (I'm very sure because he is a wise man). So, stop defending bullshit.

What is good is good and what is bad is bad irrespective of who the action is coming from
MrWondah:

Your thinking is myopic. He cuts off his dyk, ends in a hospital or even lose his life, the girl still loses her job and lives with the guilt that her boss died bcs he was lusting after her and had to curtail that habit.

he plucks his eyes, he loses his sight, no more job for the girl. the same cycle repeats.

he has an affair with her, makes her pregnant or she says her boss is harassing her.

look beyond what you see. But yourself in all positions
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by YorubaPrince: 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Teewhy2:
I strongly support him on this because the bible also supports it.

You get mental problem. Misquoting the bible for your selfish purpose. Olofo! angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Angelfrost(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
isthatso:

shows how stupid some of you people are. You own a school, you charge people for it, but you remove your own child and send him to another school. If the owner cannot solve the problems for his own child in his own school what message are you sending to the other parents paying you to teach their own kids?

Think next time before you respond. this is the problem with Nigerian pentecostals, their brains are in sleep mode because they let pastors do their thinking for them!!! Pastor said pastor said. no brain no sense no idea!!

Mr. Intelligent man, human beings (Children inclusive) learn differently... Not every demography suits every child, and certain learning areas cater better to certain kids...

If you do a simple survey, you will find out that not every scholarly or tutor parent has his ward learning in the same academic environment as the parent... Some children will simply choose not to take things serious in an overtly familiar setting.

....And, to the last part of your emotional, disrespectful, and pointless rant (You guys just don't seem to know where to direct your frustrations grin).... I am a church heathen of the catholic faith. cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by simplesearch: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
maasoap:

Or, if his son was an employee in the same office with the woman in question. Would he have advised his son to quit the job? Assuming that he is not a billionaire pastor

Every situation in life is different. His peculiar position exposes him to more danger and easy access to the woman's body than would have being, if they were mere colleague.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by YorubaPrince: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

Didinrin people, naija is slowly becoming an atheist nation o.
So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...
So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?
What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.
Abeg this generation has cobwebs in their brain.

Awon werey! angry No one has the authority to fire anyone in the house of God. God owns the house NOT, the pastor or the sons. The pastor is there on behalf of the congregations not his family.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Emma1Oj(m): 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Daddy Freeze pls come and see and hear things for yourself o.. bcus I kn you get their tablet
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by GindoX(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jman06:
But wait o, is this really Adeboye Or an impersonator

I doubt Adeboye would say such in public even if he actually did ask his son to sack the secretary.

He's too intelligent to make that tweet!

Guy you dey reason as I dey reason...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by edoairways: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please those reactors should read open heaven Christian devotion of January 29th 2020.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by PapaAdanna: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nltaliban:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10961743_img20200129125545_jpeg14bac8097a3831042b9408a640f35bf6
The general overseer of the redeemed Christian church of God trends on twitter after tweeting

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1222438077660049411

Na dis one d collect people money in the name of tithe, seed and first fruit.

Dem d even bow down for his chair grin grin grin

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Angelfrost(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
proclinician:

The man is looking at the woman lustfully so just as the bible mentioned isn't it wise for him to cut of his eyes which is making him sin. Umu anumanu.

If you had even the slightest inkling of the English language, you would know whoever made that statement was being figurative rather than literal!!!

"Cutting off one's eyes" simply implies distancing oneself from that temptation... With the following Jesus Christ had, if he had been literal, there would have been so many physically blind, deaf, crippled and dumb disciples from then till now.

What has become of education these days??!... Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by virago(f): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
obailala:
People always like to attack for everything. Fact is, I'll also sack any employee whose existence around me threatens my 'discipline'. Body no be firewood and 'Avoid' nor be 'fear'!

Anybody who thinks I'm irrationally wicked for saving my sanity and marriage should kindly hire the woman. Hypocrisy everywhere!

What if the business doesn't belong to you

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Neddyogu(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
StrikeBack:
Well, who can object to Gods personal PA on earth?

Same man drove from Lagos to Ibadan without FUEL

Same man Drank TEA (Cowbell Chocolate) with God

Who are you to doubt his directive

Who??

So cowbell dey heaven? Issorait

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by kullozone(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
Emk5556:
He is right. The bible said flee from all source of evil. Whatever it is that will lead you to sin, cut it off. The most important thing is not for him to sin against God.

Use your brain well. Cut off whatever would lead you to sin abi? Why didn't he tell his son to pluck out his eyes and smash his brain, since his eyes is seeing things that'd lead him to sin... Or damage his brain because it's giving him corrupt ideas?

Una nor dey try at all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by virago(f): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
Donaldoni:

The lady was an agent of the devil sent to ruin the son's spiritual life and life in general. I have read the full story before. When she eventually got sacked, you need to see the way she hurled insults on the son seeing that she had failed in her mission... smiley

2 Timothy 2:22: Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

It is evident that the son in question was seriously battling youthful lusts and the only Bible recommended solution to it is FLEEING

Of course he can't leave his company for the secretary hence, the secretary had to go... cool

Where was it stated that it was his company
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by colizee(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
Make daddy freeze catch this one.... grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Mr. Intelligent man, human beings (Children inclusive) learn differently... Not every demography suits every child, and certain learning areas cater better to certain kids...

If you do a simple survey, you will find out that not every scholarly or tutor parent has his ward learning in the same academic environment as the parent... Some children will simply choose not to take things serious in an overtly familiar setting.

....And, to the last part of your emotional, disrespectful, and pointless rant (You guys just don't seem to know where to direct your frustrations grin).... I am a church heathen of the catholic faith. cool

you already shown that you are reactionary and act before you engage your brain. You response was "yes" you would remove your child "with immediate effect"

your response should have been "it depends on the circumstance and only if the problem is such that a solution cannot be found in that school"
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by virago(f): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
obailala:

Go and cut off your own eyes and dicks simply because you dont want to sack your own employees who you hired. Na una get sense pass!

Where was it written that it was his company Mr. sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.