Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary (97195 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by irunoko(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
500 million likes for you.you have said it all
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy

It's none of my business though.

But is still baffles me why some folks believe that whatever their God-Of-Men say is the unrefined truth.

I WON'T BE SUPRISED IF THE "SACKED SECRETARY" IS A REDEEMED MEMBER STILL BEING PRESSURED TO BRING HER 10 PERCENT TO THE CHURCH OR RISK BEING TAGGED A ROBBER.

PLEASE NOTE HOW ADEBOYE CALLED THE MAN "HIS SON". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CHURCH GOERS WOULD AGREE THAT IT TAKES A TITHE IN 9 FIGURES BEFORE YOUR DADDY GO RECOGNIZES YOU AS "HIS SON' IN PUBLIC.

INSTEAD OF REBUKING YOUR SON, COUNSELLING HIM AND REALISING HOW BAD YOU FAILED AS A SPIRITUAL FATHER THAT YOUR SON FELT NO REMORSE DISCUSSING THIS NONSENSE WITH YOU. YOU BOLDLY CAME ONLINE TO TELL US WHY YOU ADVISED "YOUR SON" TO SACK HIS SECRETARY.

SACKING HER DOESNT STOP HIM FROM RENTING A 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR HER IN BANANA ISLAND AND CONTINUE WITH HIS MADNESS.

OUT OF THE OFFICE IS NOT OUT OF HIS LIFE.

ADEBOYE WORK ON YOUR SON!

ADEBOYE WORK ON YOUR SERMON TOO!

YOU SPEND MORE TIME ON TITHE AND OFFERING THAN MORALITY!

The Christian Bible In Romans 13:14 (ESV) Says

4 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.

"Put on the Lord Jesus Christ" = Your Responsibility

Make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires = Still Your Responsibility

AND WHEN YOU ARE FACED WITH A CHALLENGE.

James 4 Verse 7

So submit to [the authority of] God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him] and he will flee from you.

So submit to [the authority of] God = Submit to the Authority of God, not your pastor. If the man in question is subject to God's instruction, he would have been tipped by the Holy Spirit on how to handle a seductive secretary.

Resist the devil [stand firm against him] = Still the responsibility of the Man in question. If he was taught how to resisit the devil and is sensitive in the spirit, he should have known how to handle the situation without running to Daddy GO.

He will flee from you = This would have been the fate of the secretary. She would run out on her own.

IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY AS PARENTS (SPIRITUAL AND BIOLOGICAL) TO INSTILL THAT SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY AND DISCIPLINE IN OUR CHILDREN.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by bamasite2: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
That son lacks self descipline, and no person can be a true christian without self discipline....

The Bible talks about pummeling our body as a slave. Because there is flesh and blood, the body will definitely have urge, but it is our duty to control it.

The girl should be fully compensated or share the spoil with lawyers......

This is why everyone that can afford it is scrambling to immigrate to Canada.... And talking about Canada, this video shows you the best method that works now.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B9VVOJuYl0
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ladycewhy(f): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
I would do same if my husband was in the position . I don't trust any man to keep that to inbetween their thighs in control. the penis of men has always been their downfall of great men.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Organs(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdaNonye:
Lemme rephrase this whole scenario....as a woman, if your husband is always excited to resume work on Monday so he can see his secretary, what will you advice

Besides,if his secretary will cause him to sin, he should let go..or if he can, let him set her up in another department where they dont have to interract

Nonsense and as always self centered and selfish talk. Now let me rephrase the scenario for you as well, imagine that you are the secretary, that is the best job you've had ever, you are extremely happy with your job and you are doing your best and excelling on the job!!! It is this same mentality that makes women beat up, drive away, physically abuse househelps, secretaries, etc just because there husbands looked at them a certain way or in some instances shows kindness towards them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dapadawee: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
IyaTola:
grin
If a Feminist says."Men are scum, they can't hold their sexual urges"

Una go complain. But Pastor Adeboye instead of telling His Son to Man up and bury his sexual urges. Told his boy to sack a staff for merely existing. You lot are defending it. Low quality men angry hypocrisy

A whole pastor, your favourite Daddy in the lord, cannot even give quality male advice to his sons.

No wonder the sheeps are confused. Tomorrow, Una go foam in your fuckinf mouths when these ladies call you out.

I don't blame Pastor Adeboye for that stupid tweet. Your spiritual leaders are also disconnected from reality. That's why In a period of mass youth unemployment Baba thought he could post that rubbish.

I mean when church funds your lifestyle. Why should you care about a youth? I mean, if a young man had told Adeboye that his madam's backside at work is making him go mental. Would Adeboye have told baba to quit his work? But if it's to sack a Nigerian youth. Them Sabi, because they are disconnected from reality.

I like Christians.
I like Jesus, I even like the Bible(some parts of it).
But Pentecostal Christian leaders are nothing but cancer.

From Nigeria to USA.

My sister if you chase away your help cos you feel she might tempt your hubby then you have no right to blast Pastor Adeboye. Like the only crime your help commited is developing breast and growing into a beautiful woman. Everyone is woke on social media ,hypocrites..
let me say something about the reverse case u sighted saying if it was the young boy madam that carry overload will baba adeboye ask him to resign pls read Joseph's story Joseph flee from her that means Joseph flee from his duty. bro I know you mean well but you don't have what we have and we don't have what you have u don't want ours and we don't want your either pls the best thing to do is to stay on your Lane and wait until adeboye comment on any of your write up if you will ever be that relevant in life

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by babesiosis: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
dapadawee:

I pray u leave long
Instead of you to focus on how to improve you English, you are busy showcasing your stupidity on Nairaland. Ode Apoda.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by mamatwiny(f): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
The bible says Flee from all appearance of sin. Flee is another level of run which is also stronger than depart. They were getting not just physically but emotionally close.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by livinbygrace: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
IyaTola:
grin
If a Feminist says."Men are scum, they can't hold their sexual urges"

Una go complain. But Pastor Adeboye instead of telling His Son to Man up and bury his sexual urges. Told his boy to sack a staff for merely existing. You lot are defending it. Low quality men angry hypocrisy

A whole pastor, your favourite Daddy in the lord, cannot even give quality male advice to his sons.

No wonder the sheeps are confused. Tomorrow, Una go foam in your fuckinf mouths when these ladies call you out.

I don't blame Pastor Adeboye for that stupid tweet. Your spiritual leaders are also disconnected from reality. That's why In a period of mass youth unemployment Baba thought he could post that rubbish.

I mean when church funds your lifestyle. Why should you care about a youth? I mean, if a young man had told Adeboye that his madam's backside at work is making him go mental. Would Adeboye have told baba to quit his work? But if it's to sack a Nigerian youth. Them Sabi, because they are disconnected from reality.

I like Christians.
I like Jesus, I even like the Bible(some parts of it).
But Pentecostal Christian leaders are nothing but cancer.

From Nigeria to USA.

My sister if you chase away your help cos you feel she might tempt your hubby then you have no right to blast Pastor Adeboye. Like the only crime your help commited is developing breast and growing into a beautiful woman. Everyone is woke on social media ,hypocrites..

Has someone said earlier,most of you are nothing but dindinrin,always find opportunity i to insults pastors and men of God.
If your wife is having personal likeness for her make secretary ,what would you do ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Afrikween(f): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please we are still not far from 2019, all this garbage should be thrown back there..... nobody should give me headache this new year biko.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Dayoara: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
I don't know why people are making issues out of nothing.... No amount of anointing can win a battle against a determined lady that wants to bring you into immorality than flee or total separation .... Let's people mind their words that comes out their mouth....it's better to be safe than sorry.
AdaNonye:
Lemme rephrase this whole scenario....as a woman, if your husband is always excited to resume work on Monday so he can see his secretary, what will you advice

Besides,if his secretary will cause him to sin, he should let go..or if he can, let him set her up in another department where they dont have to interract
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dapadawee: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
babesiosis:

Instead of you to focus on how to improve you English, you are busy showcasing your stupidity on Nairaland. Ode Apoda.
instead of you to improve on how to improve you English. teachers too makes mistake. but I still pray you live long
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by grandstar(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
The advice sounds arrogant and given with an outsized feeling of importance.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by TruthHurts100: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
This is how you will know these so called pastors are scam. They are always looking for content to fool their gullible congregation without thinking deep if it makes sense or not.

See how this man disgraced himself.

God too should have killed Samson's wife so she won't cause his fall nau.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by frankgreat(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

Didinrin people, naija is slowly becoming an atheist nation o.

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

Abeg this generation has cobwebs in their brain.
jesus said your eyes and not the thing that is making your eyes commit sin....think am

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Timileyin1234(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Teewhy2:
I strongly support him on this because the bible also supports it.

It is his son that suppose to remove his eyes not sacking the lady, if he wants to follow the scripture
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dammyllare(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Most of us are hypocrites.
Yes, he might put it straight that way and we might be feeling pity towards the lady but Nigerians ehn.
I am sure if the Man of God finally fall into such trap and start committing adultery and then the news get to the media, we will be the first to rebuke him even if he explained he was feeling somehow about her but didn't want to punish her by sacking her for the sins she didn't commit.
Na same Nigerians go first call am Mugun, dindinrin, showing sympathy when he could have controlled it by sacking her from his firm.
I remembered the song of Ebenezer Obey of Ketekete (horse) and it rider who humans tag names.
He was riding the horse, they claimed he wanted to kill the horse, he came down and started walking beside it... They still claim he was a fool for allowing the horse walk freely while he stresses himself trekking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by ArticleBeast: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
Gods of men everywhere

After your tithes and money

SMH
How much is your own tithe that you are blabbing upadan? Is it up to 100k at the end of the month? Is that what they will use to buy jet. Ogbeni sit down jare. People wey dey pay tithe never complain na una with una 50 naira as if na checkpoint una dey go dey complain
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by bonnyhope: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

No no no. The people supporting him are not woke please. They're slaves to religion. Very empty, brainless humans.

Everybody is forming atheist these days
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by ArticleBeast: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kingstanding:
. I think Pastor Adeboye can pray for his son in other to overcome the temptation.
Why pray for fire to quench when you can pour water on it? Think
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by ArticleBeast: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
joeluv:
You live in a country that has no labor laws. Imagine firing someone because u can’t get hold of your self. Arrant nonsense
If he rapes her or a sexual video leaks na u go still shout... Una no dey taya
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Kunworll: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
This is probably the hand work of his twitter handler.. he wanted to sound like daddy. ��
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Angelfrost(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kenneygirl:

Then if he can’t control himself, he should cut his dick off instead of firing her because he’s attracted to her. What has that got to do with her?

It's his freaking company and business... Letting her go in order to forestall indecent relationships or even rape (if we want to take it to the extreme) is equally his prerogative, especially where he has to work daily in close quarters with her.

I have seen female bosses advised to let go of young, attractive personal assistants of the opposite sex by their husbands to avoid creating "sexual situations" in future....

This happens everywhere... I don't get what all the fuss is about.

You don't compel people to endure awkward or "inconvenient" situations just so they appear "responsible" or "politically correct"!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by sakabien: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Renforce:
Guys never take a girl out with less than 5k in your pocket. I'll tell you the story when I'm done mopping the floor of this eatery.

Guy,U shd hv dropped ur phone to make up for the difference in stead of mopping floor....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by seunfape(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sacked letter could save the duo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by bonnyhope: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
pmoye:
All of you are madd. You took away someone's source of livelihood because of your silly religion.
All of you are criminals, and in saner climes y'all would be neck-deep in lawsuits.

If it had been a politician or someone else that uttered those words of folly encouraging the innocent woman to be fired, all you hypocrites would be up in arms against him. Because it is your daddy G-O you have pushed your brains in zombie mode where another human species does your thinking for you. Thinking by proxy. Wicked generation masquerading as children of God.

The same religion you are attacking has provided many people jobs
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dapadawee: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
babesiosis:

to live long is a prayer of deliverance ur parents needs to engage in if they don't want to loss you. you are on a high way to destruction. repent today and accept Jesus Christ marlians no they go heaven o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
bonnyhope:

More enlightenment Bro...even as a Christian, you don't always need a middle man to reach God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
bonnyhope:

Exactly what I said; brainless and empty.
Not being a slave to religion doesn't make one an atheist. But what do you know?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Angelfrost(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
obailala:
People always like to attack for everything. Fact is, I'll also sack any employee whose existence around me threatens my 'discipline'. Body no be firewood and 'Avoid' nor be 'fear'!

Anybody who thinks I'm irrationally wicked for saving my sanity and marriage should kindly hire the woman. Hypocrisy everywhere!

Guy, the hypocrisy of this generation is just amazing... Everyone is just looking for ways to slander this clergyman.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by SirElaw(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

Your name suggests you are a lady which makes me pity you more. You seem to bear no respect for your gender. With this mentality, I have a feeling you'll end up being a punching bag for one man somewhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

@ the Bold: Yes!!! With immediate effect!

shows how stupid some of you people are. You own a school, you charge people for it, but you remove your own child and send him to another school. If the owner cannot solve the problems for his own child in his own school what message are you sending to the other parents paying you to teach their own kids?

Think next time before you respond. this is the problem with Nigerian pentecostals, their brains are in sleep mode because they let pastors do their thinking for them!!! Pastor said pastor said. no brain no sense no idea!!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by maasoap(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

Is this because they're pointing out Baba's mistake in the approach he used? He didn't solve the problem, he just helped his son to conceal it perfectly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.