Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary (97205 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ivebeenbanned(f): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
IyaTola:
grin
If a Feminist says."Men are scum, they can't hold their sexual urges"

Una go complain. But Pastor Adeboye instead of telling His Son to Man up and bury his sexual urges. Told his boy to sack a staff for merely existing. You lot are defending it. Low quality men angry hypocrisy

A whole pastor, your favourite Daddy in the lord, cannot even give quality male advice to his sons.

No wonder the sheeps are confused. Tomorrow, Una go foam in your fuckinf mouths when these ladies call you out.

I don't blame Pastor Adeboye for that stupid tweet. Your spiritual leaders are also disconnected from reality. That's why In a period of mass youth unemployment Baba thought he could post that rubbish.

I mean when church funds your lifestyle. Why should you care about a youth? I mean, if a young man had told Adeboye that his madam's backside at work is making him go mental. Would Adeboye have told baba to quit his work? But if it's to sack a Nigerian youth. Them Sabi, because they are disconnected from reality.

I like Christians.
I like Jesus, I even like the Bible(some parts of it).
But Pentecostal Christian leaders are nothing but cancer.

From Nigeria to USA.

My sister if you chase away your help cos you feel she might tempt your hubby then you have no right to blast Pastor Adeboye. Like the only crime your help commited is developing breast and growing into a beautiful woman. Everyone is woke on social media ,hypocrites..
No no no. The people supporting him are not woke please. They're slaves to religion. Very empty, brainless humans.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by sanmtiago(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

Didinrin people, naija is slowly becoming an atheist nation o.

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

Abeg this generation has cobwebs in their brain.
oga bible was written in English and unfortunately most of you don’t understand English
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by iike: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
He could have ask his son to resign -run from the devil!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by SeedofDavid: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
rayobaba:
then, he should av completed it. Is it our job to complete it. Face d fact. I feel there could be some sort of compensation or providing d secretary another job somewhere else. But it's wat u tell d court u wl be judged wt. U don't expect d judge to perform magic and know Ur untold stories.
If he had slept with the secretary and the news was blown will you be saying all these?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Omonaijani: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by bonnyhope: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

Oga thank you

People look for small opportunity to attack the men of God

They have lost their sense of reasoning
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by oyinkel(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chi59:

Another low IQ spotted.
So he should remove food from her mouth because he can't keep it in his pants? How would you like that to happen to someone very close to you?

We all belong somewhere on the IQ rung, and usually the other person always seem lower from our position on the rung.

I have made my case with those who are standing on the same IQ rung with me and you are welcome to hold your exalted contradiction of opinion to ours.

Destination shapes perception, we are heaven bound and that's how we see things. Nothing is too costly for the price of eternity.

Peace be with you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by unscripted(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please I ask sincerely did jesus not command us in Matthew 23 not to call anybody father and no one shud call us father or even teacher .. Am sincerely asking .. Is there another interpretation to this scripture ..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by virago(f): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

Your analogy is even off point , if the school isn't academically sound you can change your child's school as it is the school's fault but your husband not being able to control his emotions or libido isn't the fault of the woman but the fault of your husband

If the teacher is dressing in a provocative way then you can caution her to dress appropriately , only if she is dressing in such a manner

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Akpan107(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
seunlayi:
The pastor is right but the way he put it or want it to be handled is wrong. I will simply give the lady a more juicy offer away from my direct contact.
Yeah, you're right!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Angelfrost(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
oyaaa:
Babe abeg leave them
Everybody are is just looking for excuses to insult and attack a pastor
Everybody has their his/her lives life to live

"Everybody" or "Everyone" is singular, not plural!!! Thank you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by ENG0701: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nigerians can be quite hypocritical. We complain when foreigners act with impunity because there are no labour laws but here we are celebrating a clear contravention of labour laws because of religion. So workers in Nigeria have no rights. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dapadawee: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nltaliban:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10961743_img20200129125545_jpeg14bac8097a3831042b9408a640f35bf6
The general overseer of the redeemed Christian church of God trends on twitter after tweeting

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1222438077660049411
only those who are ready to go to any length to protect there salvation will make it to the end. yes I mean people who are ready to cut off their hands and pluck off their eye to make it to heaven
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by lomprico(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
and he will hire another female secretary.

excitement continues! grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Una still dey argue

Na wa o....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by bonnyhope: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Emk5556:
He is right. The bible said flee from all source of evil. Whatever it is that will lead you to sin, cut it off. The most important thing is not for him to sin against God.

Bros, remind me of the verse in the bible
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ladylite: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
proclinician:

Pls say yes i will consider it a just decision or no i won't consider it such.

You're always very loud and perpetually empty.

Perceptually.

Mumu
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by bonnyhope: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Teewhy2:
I strongly support him on this because the bible also supports it.

What's the bible verse?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by leye4u: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nigerians are always excited to insult Pastors...try that with Shekau and his bokoharam clerics if they wont cut off your head
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by InvertedHammer: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
/
Adeboye will continue to gradually expose himself as a charlatan. That's the power of old age. One day he will make an expose' or public confession that will break the jinx and the MMM spirit in his gullible followers will set them free. We are getting there.

Some argue that he is wealthy because he is righteous and blessed. One can make the same argument for Pablo Escobar, El Chappo and others with stupendous wealth. The end does not always justify the means. Prosperity preachers are scammers-- trading hope for cash. The beauty of it is that nobody lives forever.
\
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by pmoye(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
All of you are madd. You took away someone's source of livelihood because of your silly religion.
All of you are criminals, and in saner climes y'all would be neck-deep in lawsuits.

If it had been a politician or someone else that uttered those words of folly encouraging the innocent woman to be fired, all you hypocrites would be up in arms against him. Because it is your daddy G-O you have pushed your brains in zombie mode where another human species does your thinking for you. Thinking by proxy. Wicked generation masquerading as children of God.

AdaNonye:
Lemme rephrase this whole scenario....as a woman, if your husband is always excited to resume work on Monday so he can see his secretary, what will you advice

Besides,if his secretary will cause him to sin, he should let go..or if he can, let him set her up in another department where they dont have to interract

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by MorataFC: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

Thank you jare, many homes have been destroyed because of this scenario, it is better to offend one than to offend your entire generation and God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by obailala(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kenneygirl:
Very insensitive angle,
if she was his boss would he sack her too?
most of y'all are just plain wicked
Life isn't fair! And there's absolutely no way we can please everybody. The statement in the bible that we cut off out hands or pluck out our eyes if they cause us to sin, nobody ever said plucking off your eyes is a 'fair' thing to do, but it could be a necessary evil.

If my wife hires a domestic help for instance, the day I realise the staff is beginning to look beautiful and sexy in my eyes, that's the day her employment will be terminated. Call me wicked or insensitive or whatever, of course I know it's no fault of hers that I find her attractive, but wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ubdavis(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is Absolutely Nothing wrong in that!

You cannot put your Hands in Fire and not be burnt!

Those who have another meaning to it can go ahead and keep her..

We Live in a World that modifies evil , changes its meaning and praise it..

Let the World keep Decieving itself.... RAPTURE Will Settle All these Nonsense...

i dont think i get ur point.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by GindoX(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
CArt:

Don't mind those people condemning the G.O. Must the 'son' in the context wait to be disgrace like Samson,Fatoyinbo & co before doing the right thing?
Some ladies are Lucifer's agent. Man needs to be careful. Heaven is real.

Hypocisy would kill some Nairalanders very soon.

Bro, who's fatoyinbo? grin I know of Samson. Fatoyinbo nko? Taani jebe?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Mccullum: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

This is unreasonable quote and it is not relevant to this case, he should have work on his son morally and spiritually and also talk to the secretary as a father to guide them aright not astray due to if his son really interested in that lady, he'll surely continue his mission on her any where in this planet, Pastor Adeboye is highly respected in Christendom while he's expected to behave the way he preaches.

Because of honour of his family that beclouded him and caused making of irrational decision at the expense of the poor lady, which can be described as act of aggression and oppression.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by virago(f): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Teewhy2:
I strongly support him on this because the bible also supports it.

Yes you're right , let the pastor's son cut off his d1ck or pluck out his eyes
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by oldbende: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
4tunebest:
1COR2:14
The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned

No time to waste time explaining
There is nothing spiritual on what you pastor said. Absolutely nothing, jesus wouldn't fire an innocent woman because someone can't control themself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ubdavis(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
4tunebest:
1COR2:14
The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned

No time to waste time explaining

this one has been spiritually enslaved !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Philinho(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Stupid reactions, so he should allow a stranger to destroy his son's marriage? Later you people will still insult him for not practicing what they are preaching
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by mozona(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
MEN of GOD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.