Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (92820 Views)

Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Killed (Graphic Photos) / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

Stop thinking like this. Theres is reason we have kaws. If you condone something like this, all that may be required for you to end up dead like those boys is mere allegation

Thats why it is the job of the court to pronounce who is guilty. If we let the Police become Judge, jury and executioner, it will only require someone to mention your name or lay allegations against you for you to end up tortured and dead like those boys.

I just watched the previous video. These guys killed a couple in the presence of their kids. While I dislike extrajudicial killings , I feel the Nigerian system has failed everyone so much so that people now prefer instant judgements.

Even if they are taken to court ,convicted and sentenced to death, the governors would refuse to sign their death warrants and atimes even pardon them.

A classic case is the early release of a convict who killed her husband by former governor of Oyo. It shows how the system is so bad that it is easier for a criminal to be freed than to be convicted as long as he/ she is connected .

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Aammee77: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2020
AreaFada2:

Do you know how many innocent people killed like this by NPF?

Once caught, the courts should decide. That's the rule of law. Unless we accept we are in a jungle.

Remember anybody could be the victim of the police and anybody can also be victim of crime.

Barbaric crimes happen in other countries, even quite common in US. The courts deal with it.
Like they are currently dealing with David west abi. You now compare our system to US. Wake up crimes are being orchestrated by criminals in our prisons.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2020
daddytime:
What?

Such a brazen and clear case of extrajudicial killing.

No matter their crimes, having been apprehended alive, the suspects sure deserved their days in court.

I hope human right orgs will take up this case, and hold someone accountable for this barbarism.

Humans are naturally selfish. If the people who got killed are blood relations to you i don't think you'll say such Nonsense of human rights. This kind of people deserve what they got how can you comfortable kill husband and wife and make their kids orphans.

This case is rightly handheld no hard feelings. If they had stolen just cash without any casualties i think taking them to court would be nice. The but as for this one I support the police if they're 100% sure the boys are guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2020
Les:
Seems they were tortured to death. What kinda torture could make that one foam in his mouth.

Wait, did they actually kill them and posted it online for all to see, like they are confident of the evil they have done?

It’s also possible they tried to escape.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by OKEMKPI: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

This barbaric mentality. No matter what a person has done, or is alleged to have done, they deserve their day in court. That is the constitution

If the Police killed these boys extra-judicially, it is murder

Assuming that the parents killed were yours,u will not make this comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2020
the question should be were they criminals
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by nwatakwochaa(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2020
I am in support if this one, they should go to hell.
They are even supposed to be maimed alive before killing them.
100% in support of police on this

DropsMic:
Remember the four "criminals/murderers" in this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/5656447/abia-police-arrest-killers-husband) ...

They've all been killed.

Source: https://www./igboist/permalink/4133941516681317/?app=fbl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by korm2me(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

This barbaric mentality. No matter what a person has done, or is alleged to have done, they deserve their day in court. That is the constitution

If they had unleashed what they did to the couple to any member of ur immediate family will you still say this ?
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Silvestrlee: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

Its easy to say when you are not a family to the slained husband and wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by NagazGeneral: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2020
I was shocked when i saw the officer order the killings , very painful that nigeria police doesn't understand the rule of law. Well even there boss (Buhari) in Abuja doesn't understand the rule of law why should i even blame them.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

Would you have said such if those people killed are both your parents If not keep quiet abeg.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Silvestrlee: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2020
I have no ounce of sympathy whatsoever for these criminals. They already trashed their right to live when they intentionally took other people's lives.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by olajide8(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2020
daddytime:
What?

Such a brazen and clear case of extrajudicial killing.

No matter their crimes, having been apprehended alive, the suspects sure deserved their days in court.

I hope human right orgs will take up this case, and hold someone accountable for this barbarism.

Would you........, Nigerians are animalistic and only summary killing like this deter the others - if these ones are sent to jail by the courts, their case would reach the Supreme Court like orji the man eater, Rev father pastor doctor king and they would continue to live, if you have forgotten he has been sentenced to death, but no governor wants to sign his death warrant
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Silvestrlee: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2020
NagazGeneral:
I was shocked when i saw the officer order the killings , very painful that nigeria police doesn't understand the rule of law. Well even there boss (Buhari) in Abuja doesn't understand the rule of law why should i even blame them.

Sorry o! U that understand the rule of law. The law is you kill you die! The police just saved us a waste of time and taxpayers money for court proceedings. So abeg move on.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Opiletool(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Aammee77:
They're better off dead than taken to court and released to kill and create more mayhem. You'll be amazed by the kind of hits these criminals can pull off even from prison

And you believe the police the crime they accused those guys of committing? They might just be random arrests they made a long time ago, and just trying to flush their cells or cover up their mess.

Those guys might be innocent afterall. I'm just saying.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2020
OKEMKPI:

Assuming that the parents killed were yours,I will not make this comment

How do you know they killed anybody? Even if they killed someone, wouldn't be practical to hear their side of the story in court? If it were my parents that were killed, I would be after finding out if they are guilty. As it stands now, all we have are mere Police allegations

How can we support the killing of young boys over "allegations"? Some people dont know what they are doing by supporting the illegal killing of suspects by the Police. By supporting this barbaric act, we have supported the Police to kill anyone they like for whatever reason.

All it will take for any of us to end up tortured and killed like those boys is for someone to lay allegation. How will you know which allegation is right or wrong unless you go to court?

Terrible

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Who Saw Them Murder the husband and wife?

So any allegation = Death penalty?

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Switch07(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2020
hope4nigeria:
all those supporting criminals are all criminals, if kidnappers, Boko Haram, bandits are been killed the same way like this, we must have gotten it right, if you're a victim of these useless people, you will understand jungle justice is the best for them.

that's wrong not supporting these dudes but we have process in this country you can allow the police be the court, jury&
execution...they can lay allegations on anyone remember,the police are so unprofessional and untrustworthy for doing these, who knows they may be covering there track

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Don't do evil, don't engage in evil....
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2020
anonymous1759:

Would you have said such if those people killed are both your parents If not keep quiet abeg.

How will you know who killed who unless you go to court? If the Police say you are an armed robber, should you be killed or given the chance to clear your name in court?

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Godytech(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2020
1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2020
as for me, seeing what the Nigerian court has turned to now, I think killing them here is the best option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2020
korm2me:

If they had unleashed what they did to the couple to any member of ur immediate family will you still say this ? Just asking and pls reply

How do you know the unleashed anything? Because Police said so? So if Police say you are an armed kidnapper, should you be killed or given a chance to defend your self in court?
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2020
This Nigerian Police Force ehn. SMH...

Who gave them the right to kill unarmed suspects whom they already had in their custody?

Those men were still suspects for Christ's sake. How did we get this unprofessional police force? Everyone involved in the murder of the suspects should be treated like a murderer.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by oladokun76: 9:44am On Jan 30, 2020
But who is the judge in this case. Some should tell me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Brightest04(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2020
Well no matter which side you're,crime does not pay.It's better to use that brain of yours which you would have used to plan evil,to plan something that will bring you honour and prestige.
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

I'm advocate of anti jungle justice. I hate jungle justice. But I've seen a case in Nigeria where a man murdered someone and dismembered the corpse and scattered it. He was arrested and taken to court. He even confessed to the police. The case was adjourned on the first day but afterwards, the prosecution team didn't appear in court like two or three adjournment days. The judge get annoyed and released the murderer back into the society.

But these guys were already arrested! Looks like extrajudicial killing
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Switch07(m): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2020
Donaldoni:
Would you rather they were released

We all know how trials drag on and on. And eventually justice may NEVER be served. Our governors don't sign death warrants anymore. Pathetic!

The person who brought this to the public in order to discredit the police is a bastard!! angry

The person did the right thing,everyone has right to 4 trial who know the next victim let follow the right process in doing things
Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Horlarwaleh10: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2020
blaise26abj:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) by Horlarwaleh10: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2020
blaise26abj:

good for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.