Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. (1744 Views)

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / Am Scared! What Does She Actually Mean. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hello Guys
To cut the story short, I have been dating this female Police officer for about 8 months, 2 weeks now, she's 23 years old and I am just 24 Dude, with no intention of marrying ourselves but yesterday night after staying together and.......
She mentioned my name:
Chinedu(fake name) Do you know that you have a brighter future,
I was shocked by way which she did say it.
So, I decided to ask her why she say so to which she did not respond even till now.
I am just afraid of this lady now, what should I do?
Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
undecided
You've been dating a lady for 8months, 2weeks with no intention of marriage? Does she know?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by Youngkingjaey1: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ok
Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by Youngkingjaey1: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blu03:

is this space for sale. Curious
Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by Auntyesther(f): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
On behalf of the Nigerian association of comment readers (NACR). We plead that you make your comments short and brief no be sermon note you dey write. Please go straight to the point and God bless you as you cooperate with us.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by posty56: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
she is trying to tell u have great future,na wao not everything is diabolical,haven't u seen a young talented individual who shows a lot o f great potential does that mean u are are possessed? or football agents that see young bright stars are they possessed too?

She saw a great potential in u that's why she made that comment and i will advice u to explore them

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by vikithor(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Learn how to drive call or WhatsApp us with numbers below
Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
So you yourself, you don't even believe you have a bright future?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin
xxxtedyxxx:

He's head lacks oil.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by may320: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
She must have seen some potentials in you by the way you talk, reason, proffer solutions to issues or even compose yourself.
If you have conversation with some people, within 30mins to 1hr, you can easily draw up such conclusion, even on social media self. This applies to empty ones as well.
I only expected her to open up to you so you can discover some of your areas of strength the more and improve on it.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by chigoziri2403(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Yes, she is possessed with the ability to know a man with great future But unfortunately she might get this one wrong,

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by dukeprince50: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

lol, NLders
Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
You've been dating a lady for 8months, 2weeks with no intention of marriage? Does she know?

Good question.

Weeks will turn to months.

Months will turn to years

After 5 years of steady fvcking, he dumps her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by Keketu(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hello boy this is my current situation too, I can't face her anymore although she didn't plan a breakup with me but k doubt if I will ever be able to cry
Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
I dont think you should be afraid she's possessed, rather, you should be afraid for dating her with no plans or intentions of marrying her cos as a police officer she may not hesitate to pull the trigger if and when she discovers shes not in your " bright future" plans.

You're dating for eight months, yet no plans for her? Hahaha! I laugh in AK47

You don't mess with some ladies let alone a force lady. Dont ask me how I know.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by ghettochild4u(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Hello Guys
To cut the story short, I have been dating this female Police officer for about 8 months, 2 weeks now, she's 23 years old and I am just 24 Dude, with no intention of marrying ourselves but yesterday night after staying together and.......
She mentioned my name:
So, I decided to ask her why she say so to which she did not respond even till now.
She's not possess oo
She just went to a spiritualist..
Don't be fooled

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by GoodFaith: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Hello Guys
She mentioned my name:
she might have seeing you as a person that work hard for the things you want (potentials)
A Lady told me year ago over 15 yrs that do other lady know I was going to make lot of money down the road-
She was right
I was working on project
Some dude stop and say you did this project-- that lady said the dude don't know you
Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by CYBERWEAVER(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

Biko, I know.
Imagine lady looking into your eyes and telling you that. Smh
Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by CYBERWEAVER(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
FrLukas:

Good question.
Weeks will turn to months.
Months will turn to years
After 5 years of steady fvcking, he dumps her.
No one is dumping anyone
Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by CYBERWEAVER(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
I dont think you should be afraid she's possessed, rather, you should be afraid for dating her with no plans or intentions of marrying her cos as a police officer she may not hesitate to pull the trigger if and when she discovers shes not in your " bright future" plans.

You're dating for eight months, yet no plans for her? Hahaha! I laugh in AK47

You don't mess with some ladies let alone a force lady. Dont ask me how I know.
But of us knows that, no such agreement
Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

Biko, I know.
Imagine lady looking into your eyes and telling you that. Smh

lol oga .There is nothing odd in a girl looking into your eyes and telling you such.
Re: I Am Scared, What If She's Posses. by lebron7(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
You be goat
Oya u have a dark future
As na wetin you wan hear

(1) (Reply)

Sex In Uncompleted Building. / How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? / The Reality Of Dating A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.