Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? (1565 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by SaVoy(f): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
I met my friend almost 5years ago. I been closer to him then any female or male i ever met. Along the way somehow i fell in love with the man that he is and the man that i know he can be. He is older than me by 6years, but now that I'm older its not that much of a deal. The problem is i don't know if he love me. My sister told him i was in love with him. Things between us changed little more on my part because i was so embarrassed. I didn't want him to think everything we did and every advice i gave him on his relationships was base on me loving him cause it wasn't. Two days after i found out my sister told him we all was on the phone talking about it. He asked me "What it was about him that made me love him?" I could not tell him i tried but couldn't tell him. i change the subject and we kind of put it behind us, but i still love him and sometimes i wonder that if i would of told him why i loved him if we would of became a couple, if he would of told me how he felt? Weeks later while driving my sister and her boyfriend to the movies on a date he told my sister "She don't want him to go with her sister cause he a liar and a cheater and can't help it!" He is somewhat of a male LovePeddler and do be playing the girls he bring around but i still love him. And now its been 1 year since she told him and he talking about having kids by this other girl and my heart hurts everytime he says it. I think the man i love is in love with someone Else and i cant be mad cause he's not mine!  But my question is do he love me or did he love me What do you guys think? Have any of you have this experience and how did you deal with it?? cry embarassed lipsrsealed

P.S- Even though he claims he going to have kids by this girl, I ask why wouldn'the marry her first? he never answers. Also even though i do love him i still date and talk to other guys but i don't think I'm serious about any of them,
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by freecocoa(f): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2011
I swear I got lost at some point,I don't know if its cos I've not had dinner or because of the way Op typed the story,I don't understand it all,I want to contribute but can't until someone clarifies me on what op wants to know.
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by xxcarolxx(f): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
Have read it three times and still can't make heads nor tails of it,
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by bekay911(f): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2011
Didnt get ur story bt from wat i cud comprehend bt u said he is kinda a male LovePeddler n ur attracted abi in lov wit him.
Birds Of SaME FEATHER FLOCK 2GEDA and e said he loves anoda gal word of advise move on una dey play kELE KELE Love
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2011
brb
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by tpia5: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2011
move on sweetie.

didnt understand most of your post but i think you said the guy is no good.

besides, its just a crush.
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 29, 2011
@op, what tribe are u from? Pls re-type ur story in ur local languange, some one who understands it wil translate it beta in english! I swear u r very very poor and below average in english, nor vex!
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by seedord247(m): 12:34am On Oct 29, 2011
Boyloaf:

@op, what tribe are u from? Pls re-type your story in your local languange, some one who understands it wil translate it beta in english! I swear u r very very poor and below average in english, nor vex!

grin grin grin grin

I thought My Beer don dey work for my body ni.

why did you now use USA as your current location . . even people wey dey for abule Gbogan no fit type like this.
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by Blazing88(f): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2011
*peeps @ thread*
Kai, Too long.
@op: brb
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by iice(f): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2011
freecocoa:

I swear I got lost at some point

No be only you.

@OP
Womanoid, move on.
Una too use words wey una no dey even put into action.
'I'm closer to him than any male or female'. . .'I love him for the man he is and he can be' ~ This implies you know the person well.
And yet, you're asking us to tell you how he feels about you, us that aren't closer to him or love him for the man he is or can be undecided undecided
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2011
[size=14pt]Catastrophic Discombobulationalism!. . .[/size]
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by emofine(f): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2011
I think the man i love is in love with someone esle

If that's your thought already, then why are you still asking if he loves you? undecided

SaVoy:
But my question is do he love me or did he love me What do you guys think?

. . .even if he did love you (which doesn't appear evident in the little I could decipher or maybe I missed that bit somewhere in the midst of your peculiar English undecided). . . .or even if he does love you (which doesn't bode well as he's planning on having children with anther woman) how will the knowledge that he might have loved you comfort you?
If he did love you I doubt you'd feel any better anyway because you'll most likely be kicking yourself for not acting sooner (which seems to be the case already). . . I love you/I love you not the guy has or is seeking to move on, no need punishing yourself with what if's scenarios, just try and free your mind from him and move on.
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2011
Which is this?

Bronx or Queens english

Move on. . .or you'll be setting in motion a precedent for a life of heartbreak,cheating and whatnot.
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by Years(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Catastrophic Discombobulationalism!. . .[/size]
joooo ooh, lmao,
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by SaVoy(f): 2:44am On Oct 31, 2011
Sorry to the people that read my topic and could not follow the story. I was on my way out and wanted to try and finish before i left out. Also i was trying to put as much details in as i could. i modified it hopely its better understandable. By the way english is my first language and i speak and write it very well. i'm a writer.
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by SaVoy(f): 2:54am On Oct 31, 2011
Womanoid, move on.
Una too use words wey una no dey even put into action.
'I'm closer to him than any male or female'. . .'I love him for the man he is and he can be' ~ This implies you know the person well. 
And yet, you're asking us to tell you how he feels about you, us that aren't closer to him or love him for the man he is or can be 

tpia@:

move on sweetie.

didnt understand most of your post but i think you said the guy is no good.

besides, its just a crush.

I thought it was just a crush to but it can't be, I love everything about him even his flaws and i feel he cheat on those other girls cause he dont love them not because he can't help it. I'm not like them other girls and he knows it, thats why i think he told my sister she dont want hi m to be with me. Thats how we got so close because i wasn't like none of the other girls we hung around.
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by SaVoy(f): 3:08am On Oct 31, 2011
emofine:

If that's your thought already, then why are you still asking if he loves you? undecided

. . .even if he did love you (which doesn't appear evident in the little I could decipher or maybe I missed that bit somewhere in the midst of your peculiar English undecided). . . .or even if he does love you (which doesn't bode well as he's planning on having children with anther woman) how will the knowledge that he might have loved you comfort you?
If he did love you I doubt you'd feel any better anyway because you'll most likely be kicking yourself for not acting sooner (which seems to be the case already). . . I love you/I love you not the guy has or is seeking to move on, no need punishing yourself with what if's scenarios, just try and free your mind from him and move on.

I'm still asking because i still have hope for us were still young, and my life just beginning. We are still friends and we be around each other alot and i know I'm not crazy i think he love me and when i ask our friends they are in my opinion "hating"(jealous) because one in particular wanted him and he told her he will never(etc), my thing is he never told me that,

And  at this point i feel like your advice of freeing myself from him is awesome and i have been working on it i talk to other guys
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by duchess4: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2011
Still cant make head or tail of what you are saying undecided

And you said you are a writer?
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2011
yorke:

brb
Yeah, im back. Op abeg u nid 2 write evrytin again. Did i just read where u said you are a writer? U still need a whole lot of work to do. Gudluck bt certainly nt JONATHAN.
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by Creamish(f): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2011
Since i cannot speak for him, i cannot say if he luvs u or not . . .based on ur story, i dont c anything "lurvy"on his part. U need to move on . . Gurl its been 1 yr . . wow! There must be so many other eye-candies @ ur location . .
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by SaVoy(f): 1:19am On Nov 01, 2011
~duchess~:

Still cant make head or tail of what you are saying undecided

And you said you are a writer?

Yes i am and i'm a student as well and you may not understand it because i'm kinda of skippig parts because i didnt want to write a book to explain it.
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by ayosmiles(m): 1:43am On Nov 01, 2011
poster i av the same problem. i v been in love with this girl 4 6 years nd only told her recently. she doesnt love me cos she has a crush on my friend who doesnt even care a sht abt her. i used 2 behave like i dont care nd she s just a friend i introduce 2 my best friend. dis guy is a womaniser nd it breaks my heart he treats her so bad. my suggestion is to 4get him as am tryin 2 do but its difficult
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by SaVoy(f): 2:49am On Nov 01, 2011
Creamish:

Since i cannot speak for him, i cannot say if he luvs u or not . . .based on your story, i dont c anything "lurvy"on his part. U need to move on . . Gurl its been 1 yr . . wow! There must be so many other eye-candies @ your location . .

i do tlk to other guys and have been in other realtionships its just when we are together all playing and when we only just tlking to each other i can't help but wonder is there any love there but at this point i dont care nomore but i cant say i want still wonder!
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2011
I think he sees you as a sister and loves u that way, prolly values the friendship too. He has no romantic love for you, he does not want to hurt you because he knows already that you are not the "one".
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by SaVoy(f): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
andromida:

I think he sees you as a sister and loves u that way, prolly values the friendship too. He has no romantic love for you, he does not want to hurt you because he knows already that you are not the "one".

I thought that too that maybe he see's me as a sister or cousin but the stuff he says to me will be incest if you say that to your family, i just decided to let it go completely i'm talking to someone now and i'm happy.
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by deekseen(m): 3:37am On Nov 06, 2011
I'm sure you must have thought to yourself, "if i date him, he will have to stop having multiple and random sex partners" blah blah blah. Let me tell you this, if he loved you he wouldn't let you know of his whorish acts. If he ever starts loving you, he will stop the act and apologize to you even before trying to ask you out or letting you know about his feelings for you. If he already said 'sweet things' to you, he was trying to get a free pass to the puni. What i'm saying is this, he doesn't love you, yet.
Re: Loving Someone Who Your Not In A Relationship With? by LordReed(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2011
He doesn't love you! QED

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship / Am So Dejected!!!my Husband Says My Food Is Salty / Is It Advisable For A Lady To Become A FULL TIME HOUSE-WIFE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.