Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight (6593 Views)

All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by L0ve: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
So I had to create a new moniker because I am a popular face on nairaland and am so ashamed of my action but this is so real.
I meet this girl last year in my work place. I was just coming out of a broken relationship where I was hurt terribly, so I was not in a hurry to give my heart to anyone.

So let me call her sharon, so Sharon worked opposite my office and they use our light. So any time the generator has fault I wil go there to disturb her work in a funny manner. She would laugh so loudly. With the way my ex humiliated me I was happy someone finds me attractive. Truth be told I was not in love with her. So I started taking her out as a distraction.

Later I asked her out she said yes. I stay with some relatives she stays alone. She is my right height and ambitious those I love about her. so I take her out alot because I cant bring her to the house. I tried to make her see reason why we should be meeting at her place but she refused so I stop taking her out and I hardly call her. she wrote a long epistle and said she no longer doing. I did not feel to bad because I was really into my work because I got a new job and I was really enjoying it.(I do travel a lot) and I did not put my whole heart into the relationship
Since then I don't date any time konji is to much I enter club and have one night stand sometimes I pay if she ask for money. So there are guyss I club with, one of them that works in her office he told me he had a one night stand with sharon this was months after we date. Mind you Sharon and I agreed not to let anyone know we where dating. so anytime this my friend come in when we made video call she will hide the phone. That was then, we are no longer together so no big deal.

On Christmas day I sent message to all my contacts including her. She called me and we joked about a lot of things. She said she did not prepare for Xmas so after church I went to see her and toke her out. We had a nice time. There was this day I visited her I saw her outside talking to a dude for long but I did not ask her. There was a time I was suppose to see her after church she never came and refuse to puke my call. Gave me an excuse that her family friend siezed her phone that should take her blessing home church.
Later we became close and started dating. I had 2 friends with benefits I cut them off sharp sharp . I started loving her for really. She allowed me to sleep over I did not touch her even when the signs where everywhere her kissing me and all, because I was not in a hurry. I wanted it to be perfect I was already shopping for Valentine gift.

Then yesterday I was supposed to see her, she was the one that asked me to come later she said said had to go do something for her aunty. After that I called but she refused to pick and I warned her this morning that I will not take any type of games from her. She reassured me.
We agree to meet today, I went to her house and there was this strange dude at her place. Claim to be her bf trying to push me to a fight at the gate. And will not let me see her. He had her phone in his hand. And he seems to know me. I pity him Sha because they no de carry woman matter for head. He said she told him to give her time to get rid of me, when she is the one really pushing for us to date but can't fight or died for what I don't understand. So I went home oo. I guess I will be single for a very long time. And even scared to call my friends with benefits because I don't want this type of embarrassement in my life.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
The thing pain you....
See as you write pass chinua Achebe....
Painment.

One rule...when I see any sign..... Any.... You no pick call?, you call at set times, you claim busy, I move away.
I Don too suffer for this life. I go come still make woman suffer me? Taaaa.
Moya look away.

Zero your mind and move on. God go provide. Wetin you Don see Wey You dey talk?
You Don host birthday for woman make she introduce you as colleague while the main boyfriend dey take selfie with the cake Wey you suffer buy?
Abi you Don carry your full salary give woman at every 30th come broke sotay she dey give you 200naira as transport everyday?
Or you Don love girl sotay you dey plan wedding only to see her engagement with someone else for her whatsapp status?
Common boy threaten you you come nairaland write epistle of John the Baptist.
Oga move on

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mtchewww.... How does all these concern us?
Your toror abeg.

6 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by doctore212(m): 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Pele.

Na Olosho sure pass

5 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Ladylite: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
L0ve:
So I had to create a new moniker because I am a popular face on nairaland and am so ashamed of my action but this is so real.
I meet this girl last year in my work place. I was just coming out of a broken relationship where I was hurt terribly, so I was not in a hurry to give my heart to anyone.

So let me call her sharon, so Sharon worked opposite my office and they use our light. So any time the generator has fault I wil go there to disturb her work in a funny manner. She would laugh so loudly. With the way my ex humiliated me I was happy someone finds me attractive. Truth be told I was not in love with her. So I started taking her out as a distraction.

Later I asked her out she said yes. I stay with some relatives she stays alone. She is my right height and ambitious those I love about her. so I take her out alot because I cant bring her to the house. I tried to make her see reason why we should be meeting at her place but she refused so I stop taking her out and I hardly call her. she wrote a long epistle and said she no longer doing. I did not feel to bad because I was really into my work because I got a new job and I was really enjoying it.(I do travel a lot) and I did not put my whole heart into the relationship
Since then I don't date any time konji is to much I enter club and have one night stand sometimes I pay if she ask for money. So there are guyss I club with, one of them that works in her office he told me he had a one night stand with sharon this was months after we date. Mind you Sharon and I agreed not to let anyone know we where dating. so anytime this my friend come in when we made video call she will hide the phone. That was then, we are no longer together so no big deal.

On Christmas day I sent message to all my contacts including her. She called me and we joked about a lot of things. She said she did not prepare for Xmas so after church I went to see her and toke her out. We had a nice time. There was this day I visited her I saw her outside talking to a dude for long but I did not ask her. There was a time I was suppose to see her after church she never came and refuse to puke my call. Gave me an excuse that her family friend siezed her phone that should take her blessing home church.
Later we became close and started dating. I had 2 friends with benefits I cut them off sharp sharp . I started loving her for really. She allowed me to sleep over I did not touch her even when the signs where everywhere her kissing me and all, because I was not in a hurry. I wanted it to be perfect I was already shopping for Valentine gift.

Then yesterday I was supposed to see her, she was the one that asked me to come later she said said had to go do something for her aunty. After that I called but she refused to pick and I warned her this morning that I will not take any type of games from her. She reassured me.
We agree to meet today, I went to her house and there was this strange dude at her place. Claim to be her bf trying to push me to a fight at the gate. And will not let me see her. He had her phone in his hand. And he seems to know me. I pity him Sha because they no de carry woman matter for head. He said she told him to give her time to get rid of me, when she is the one really pushing for us to date but can't fight or died for what I don't understand. So I went home oo. I guess I will be single for a very long time. And even scared to call my friends with benefits because I don't want this type of embarrassement in my life.

Power of pvci is real, woman made a joke and mockery of you like this....

You need to own your game and make her know you are not in NEED of love or relationship.

Move on with your life and delete her contact.

You were never in a relationship, you were simply in an undefined excuse for sex.

It is mature to walk away but also don't always be available to her. People will always chase what is scarce, not what is readily available.

She even friend zoned you, that means you are completely a weak guy to her but she opens leg for rude guys who know what they want and go directly for it. You are just hanging around so why will you expect her to treat you with seriousness.

Leave her, get rich by minding your business and in less than a year she will be back begging.

7 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Kingdollar28(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
embarassed

U be idiot for no reason!! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Nehe007(m): 12:16am On Jan 30, 2020
I think say u get beta thing to talk sef,u just make person they read this long story without aim.cumon go sleep jor.

8 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by JeffreyD1(m): 12:17am On Jan 30, 2020
Na Una wey get work de get time toast woman
We wey de find work no get time

4 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Youngkingjaey1: 12:18am On Jan 30, 2020
The story to long brah

What did you want us to do now.
Find you a new girlfriend or beg Sharon

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Freestainworld(m): 12:18am On Jan 30, 2020
go and marry, if you never ready, dey on your own and focus on your career at the moment, when you meet the right ready you will know.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by oyaaa(m): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2020
Ladylite:

You need to own your game and make her know you are not in NEED of love or relationship.

You were never in a relationship, you were simply in an undefined excuse for sex.

It is mature to walk away but also don't always be available to her. People will always chase what is scarce, not what is readily available.

She even friend zoned you, that means you are completely a weak guy to her but she opens leg for rude guys who know what they want and go directly for it. You are just hanging around so why will you expect her to treat you with seriousness.

Leave her, get rich by minding your business and in less than a year she will be back begging.
The guy no know say he be back up plan

5 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by anthonyuncle(m): 12:29am On Jan 30, 2020
u did very well by not getting into a fight with that dude, coz that girl will support him and u'll be da loser.

anyways, I think u didn't take enough time to study dz girl,

u didn't even know y she kept u close

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by psalmsmiles(m): 12:42am On Jan 30, 2020
nawa o

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by shortgun(m): 1:50am On Jan 30, 2020
So you mean u cant fight for your woman?
grin grin grin grin
Why u dey run ? I for happy say u collect well.
Guy , sorry oo but u no get sense angry
Wetin dey pain me with people like u be say all these girls go think say na so all guys be angry

6 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by ise82(m): 1:59am On Jan 30, 2020
You’ve read it many times here that as a responsible man you must never spend money on any girl. Never and never give money to any girl so as to entice her... girls will never give a damn about you for spending on them.
Because giving her money doesn’t make her love you. If you don’t spend money on her you won’t be pained when u lose her. Let her love you for who you are.
You are the man and you’ve got to be in total control of everything. Wen u lose it... you are a gonna and she won’t respect you.
If she doesn’t pick your calls delete her number that same day and move on; it works. Sex is not food; try other interesting things.

10 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by mumumugu(m): 2:21am On Jan 30, 2020
story for the gods
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 30, 2020
I don't roll with non - virgin for serious relationship, my home training never allows that, I don't want bad blood and experience.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by wittyt98(m): 5:48am On Jan 30, 2020
Oga U re a Mugu abeg. you deserve a red card for this post. when u sideline common sense for emotions this Is the result. you become a cry baby.

too much red flags buh u chose to ignore all. now u re disturbing us with your Wahala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Randy100: 5:50am On Jan 30, 2020
A woman or young girl is meant for everybody. She is yours when she is with you but once she leaves, no be you get am. Just enjoy yourself in this ur youthful age.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Funny epistle. Only sharan knows who she wants, only she knows who she is in love with, so the guy at the gate who threatened you is a joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by franchasng: 6:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
The thing pain you....
See as you write pass chinua Achebe....
Painment.

One rule...when I see any sign..... Any.... You no pick call?, you call at set times, you claim busy, I move away.
I Don too suffer for this life. I go come still make woman suffer me? Taaaa.
Moya look away.

Zero your mind and move on. God go provide. Wetin you Don see Wey You dey talk?
You Don host birthday for woman make she introduce you as colleague while the main boyfriend dey take selfie with the cake Wey you suffer buy?
Abi you Don carry your full salary give woman at every 30th come broke sotay she dey give you 200naira as transport everyday?
Or you Don love girl sotay you dey plan wedding only to see her engagement with someone else for her whatsapp status?
Common boy threaten you you come nairaland write epistle of John the Baptist.
Oga move on
shocked shocked
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by AfroKnight: 6:20am On Jan 30, 2020
cheesy

It appears, you are the guy she was cheating with.

But that boyfriend na idîot. He wanted to fight because of woman. What a loser. No responsible man fights because of a cheating woman. You cut your losses and move on. Simple.

Well done bro. I wonder how it feels being the side guy. grin Well to be fair to you, she didn’t let you know you were the side guy.

You win some, you lose some. You move on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Sonnyboom: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Some girls are just free fucqs, you fucq your own n move on simple as A B C.
L0ve:
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by solmusdesigns: 6:44am On Jan 30, 2020
undecided

Shame on you @ :L0ve ... how can one stupid BoyFriend change am for you and steals the woman that makes you happy...

Oga .. in life there are no single ladies, you either snatch one or you share one, the single ladies are generaly children or except you are a pedophile

See Alhaji Ned Nwoko, he got his eyes on regina and as an Alpha male he colonised her and made her his

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Funny epistle. Only sharan knows who she wants, only she knows who she is in love with, so the guy at the gate who threatened you is a joke.

What you tryna say is OP shuld av wrestled or creat a scene with the other guy yle the gurl feels like sum banana republic queen grin monkey kip dreaming.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Clinghton: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Don't date emotionally, and you would met the right person
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Ikennablue(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2020
Nehe007:
I think say u get beta thing to talk sef,u just make person they read this long story without aim.cumon go sleep jor.
honestly the guy really provoke me

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by DoubleEngine007: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2020
Op until you understand the fact that there is no woman or girl that truly love you ,except your mum,you will always experience such dramas .... Bleep Love..

5 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Skepticus: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2020
L0ve:

Ode, you better face your life as a young man focusing on your career and stepping up the quality of your life so you can move out from your relative's place and be a man of your own.

Nigerian ladies are not worth the energy and time. Pump and dump or do your one-night stand thing if Konji too much.

And while at it, use your head and not your emotions in constantly watching out for young virile girl who is either a virgin or has a low body count for a future mate. They are difficult to find but they are in abundance than most people think.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by proclinician: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2020
Ladylite:

Whoring tendencis spotted. Who is this gir? Spoilt
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2020
Is iy really necessary to advertise your stupidity?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mystery Of The Woman Private Part / Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends / Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.