Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight (6592 Views)

All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by HallofGrace(f): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2020
sad
Which kind epistle be this kwa...

On top TooTo

grin

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by maya007: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2020
you pity him cause dey know dey carry woman matter for head lmao oga which one u you really dey na u don pity urself finish?
tye topic of this your story doesnt even match with what u narrated...go and mourn your GF first b4 jumping into relationship with somone you just met and expecting that same person to chase all the plp in her life because of you for...its not possible na

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by chigozie007(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2020
Be like Craig David.... Walk away. wink
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by TUANKU(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
The thing pain you....
See as you write pass chinua Achebe....
Painment.

One rule...when I see any sign..... Any.... You no pick call?, you call at set times, you claim busy, I move away.
I Don too suffer for this life. I go come still make woman suffer me? Taaaa.
Moya look away.

Zero your mind and move on. God go provide. Wetin you Don see Wey You dey talk?
You Don host birthday for woman make she introduce you as colleague while the main boyfriend dey take selfie with the cake Wey you suffer buy?
Abi you Don carry your full salary give woman at every 30th come broke sotay she dey give you 200naira as transport everyday?
Or you Don love girl sotay you dey plan wedding only to see her engagement with someone else for her whatsapp status?
Common boy threaten you you come nairaland write epistle of John the Baptist.
Oga move on
This reply deserves a national recognition.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by EmmySparky(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Nehe007:
I think say u get beta thing to talk sef,u just make person they read this long story without aim.cumon go sleep jor.
honestly bro the thing tire me...I just calm down read one kind yeye story...I just wasted 2 minutes of my life...so sad

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by millionboi2: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Freestainworld:
go and marry, if you never ready, dey on your own and focus on your career at the moment, when you meet the right ready you will know.
How?

Bcoz thy is always dis stage of forming 4rm Dem.......I usually loose interest dia
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Holywizard: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2020
Mature kid
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by onwuakpachris(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
The thing pain you....
Painment.

One rule...when I see any sign..... Any.... You no pick call?, you call at set times, you claim busy, I move away.
Moya look away.

You Don host birthday for woman make she introduce you as colleague while the main boyfriend dey take selfie with the cake Wey you suffer buy?
Abi you Don carry your full salary give woman at every 30th come broke sotay she dey give you 200naira as transport everyday?
Or you Don love girl sotay you dey plan wedding only to see her engagement with someone else for her whatsapp status?
Oga move on
seconded bro..any girl that doesn't give u "peace of mind"..dump her nd just move on with ur life...when u focused on ur hustle nd d cash dey flow in..u won't even av time to worry about naija girls..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Deasegun19(m): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Na Una wey get work de get time toast woman
We wey de find work no get time

I swear... I dey look for better job jare

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Nmezor(f): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Dahm nigga, wot an epistle sorry i didnt finish it this is 2020 not 2000......

Move on is that too hard
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by DavidEsq(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
The thing pain you....
Painment.

Moya look away.

Oga move on
Epistle of John the Baptist grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
I am trying to say the girl may actually chose the OP at the end of the drama, so her other bf was wrong to have attacked op at the gate, I always tell you not to quote me angry.
ericsmith:

What you tryna say is OP shuld av wrestled or creat a scene with the other guy yle the gurl feels like sum banana republic queen grin monkey kip dreaming.
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by chigoizie7(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
You are confused bro.

But I pray that you do not have anything to do with her, ever.
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by JeffreyD1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Deasegun19:

I swear... I dey look for better job jare

Www.hotnigeriajobs.com

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by prophetic69(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
The thing pain you....
Painment.

Moya look away.

Oga move on
WISDOM
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by vicben27(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
shortgun:
So you mean u cant fight for your woman?
grin grin grin grin
Why u dey run ? I for happy say u collect well.
Guy , sorry oo but u no get sense angry
Wetin dey pain me with people like u be say all these girls go think say na so all guys be angry
you don't fight for Love, if a woman truely Love's you shouldn't have to fight for her, she will always be on your side.
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Naijazure: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Broda wey .....

Use your remaining MB to download sense.
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by Omar09(m): 7:01am On Feb 02, 2020
L0ve:

Lmfao. It's one thing for women not to know what they want, and it's disastrous for men not to know what they want too.
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by stalingraddd(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
The thing pain you....
Painment.

Moya look away.

Oga move on
why are you like this?, someone shared his painful experience and you belittle it, na who wear shoe know where e dey pain am. others will learn from his experience
Re: WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight by BItt: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Haaa sorry o

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Stand Black Americans / Friends With Benefits / Now Trending: Girl Quits Her Job To Breastfeed Her Boyfriend Every Two Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.