Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her (7236 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by princeemmma(m): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Close your eyes my friend, kneel down, shout in a loud, "father! Father!! It has began
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by ashawopikin(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
desag:
Hello house,

I met this lady sometime ago, and we started dating . after a while i asked for sex but she denied of several occasions and so i decided to exercise patient with her.

After a long while of patience, we were just chatting about life generally and was giving her advice of some issues. What i saw next was that i should come to her house that she want to bang me hard.

However , she said i should get these things along when am coming:
palm oil, pap, sugar cane, niddle, black thread and white singlet.

But i was like i could get all these things now as i will have to be going look for them one after the other. She insisted when i get it is when i will have her. I asked why she did tell me the reason.

Can someone help me with the significant of these things and if there is danger involve.

Mature mind pls. Thanks in anticipation
she's just messing with u
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by ashawopikin(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
henrybomb:

it means " God forbid, fool like you, go na"
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by sandraade(f): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Buy those things when you are going to her, just make sure u pray before u Bleep her, and while fucking, start speaking in tongue on top of her...Then u are saved
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Skmoda:

confirm Igbo babe to gbo Yoruba ....wa shere X2

you sef sabi program.....

Hahahaaa... Dont mind frosh that is engaging me in Yoruba language.
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by wizdomnzube(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bro all na format to take deny you f*ck. She want make u discharge one tym as she mention all dis things buh as a guy man, u suppose know say na format naw. Babes don dey wise oh grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Timileyin1234(m): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
sandraade:
Buy those things when you are going to her, just make sure u pray before u Bleep her, and while fucking, start speaking in tongue on top of her...Then u are saved
U just wan kee this young man. Is it the pussy that is so hard to find ni

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by rosemary21(f): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
So if someone tells you now that it doesn't mean anything, youll go ahead? SMH. What sex will cause in this generation. Hmm.

That is cele format. Sacrifice tinz.
She will use it to tie you and throw it into a bottle and you ll never be able to leave her. Any attempt to leave, you'll be surprised at the demons evoked with the candle that will come after your life.
Hmmm

grin grin
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by doctore212(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Forget .

Enter Olosho house bang her 4 rounds, then collect the Olosho sweat, lick am . Invite the babe to ur house the next day. She go run
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Jeraymi(m): 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
I would really love you all to join this WhatsApp TV *(Kolo Tv),* I can tell you dey are the best, dey give you updates on happenings around, funny memes��, comedy at its peak�, giveaways�,advert,wallpaper�,hookups and lots more, pls follow our link below to join Kolo Tv � family �

https:///send?phone=+2349020839893&text=Hello+I%27m+interested+in+viewing+the+KOLO+TV+update+,+my+name+is

Not joining Kolo Tv would be a boredom� for you, if you know you know
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by don4real: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Guy, no level.na format she dy unto testing tins weda u go run
desag:
Hello house,

I met this lady sometime ago, and we started dating . after a while i asked for sex but she denied of several occasions and so i decided to exercise patient with her.

After a long while of patience, we were just chatting about life generally and was giving her advice of some issues. What i saw next was that i should come to her house that she want to bang me hard.

But i was like i could get all these things now as i will have to be going look for them one after the other. She insisted when i get it is when i will have her. I asked why she did tell me the reason.

Can someone help me with the significant of these things and if there is danger involve.

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2020
desag:
Hello house,

grin grin grin

Tell her she forgot kolanut and white fowl...
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by xoticsam: 2:32am On Jan 31, 2020
NorthernSerene:
Kai ! Allah ya kiya ye. Wawa kawe. Go na...

Gaskiya
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 31, 2020
This topic doesn't deserve "Mature minds" responses lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by To5man(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2020
So Nollywood movies never teach you any LESSON
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by efewizey(m): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2020
punisha:
Udeme my friend you are wise....
...this could be a ploy to get rid of the Randy young man.
Things could get interesting however should he provide those things and the girl then visits with a white fowl and black candles.

Lmao

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by efewizey(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2020
sandraade:

You are one weird soul.
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by 1Dray(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2020
Olanrefront3355:
Lol.... grin

She's trying to break up with you and doesn't know how to put it, well at least she respects you.

Tell her you have the stuff, then ask her to come to your house. Then you will understand my first paragraph.

Story, people like you take things for granted. Red flags all over the place but you will still doubt it till you get ruined, then you will start running to MFM for deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by habsydiamond(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2020
That must be a sex sacrifice oo grin grin grin ebo original grin grin grin
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by Adebayoo421: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
thou shall not commit fornication.......u are playing with your eternal life,
your girlfriend must be from marine kingdom
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by PureMind2: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Run for ur dear life woman and wickedness are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by lilfort(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
OLOSHO nomber 1
they will soon use someone destiny drink garri
Re: She Is Asking Me To Bring Palm Oil, Eko (pap), Sugar Cane To Have Sex With Her by mechanics(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
You think na, she wants to use them for sacrifice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading / My Babe Don't Like Sex Much / His Girlfriend Has Grown Too Fat For Him to Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.