Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (80953 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by 1daboi: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mispreeti:

Thanks. I will call my dad first thing in the morning. I’m so shocked dt he doesn’t even care about his son laying sick in d hospital with a heart problem n all he cares about is to sleep wiv me
you must be hot! cheesy
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Prodigee: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2020
Mispreeti:

Thanks. I will call my dad first thing in the morning. I’m so shocked dt he doesn’t even care about his son laying sick in d hospital with a heart problem n all he cares about is to sleep wiv me
Come this small girl, no think say we be mumu for here o. You don dey receive the lamba and you know say you dey enjoy am. So you can post on other threads and not update this one since?! You even changed your dp twice using sexy pics. Common
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Jainine(f): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
tomdon:

Story
All these kind of people shouting down the roof are the most terrible people. Aren't you a human too??
What's wrong in tasting younger puci.
If you like go, you're on your own

Very stupid response

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by tomdon(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
that man is a monster, don't even think of sleeping with him
Tell your sister straight away and leave that house. They should sort out themselves anyhow they choose.

Hope you are a virgin Mary with no sin whatsoever
The man is wrong but hey his dick only got the better of his brain
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Rawhumper(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hi dear, its been long.
What later happened did u leave the place

quote author=Mispreeti post=86249318]Please I need your advice.

My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

Please should I report him to my dad or give him another chance?
[/quote]
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by mariahAngel(f): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

How is the baby doing now? sad
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Akinola100: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2021
The girl never update this thread for 1 good year grin
She was last seen on February 14, 2020, that's the reason why she hasn't replied yet
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Iadymissile(f): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
FluidQueen:
Tell your sister madam.

Let her know the Husband is a working STD corpse.
hi dear I've been following your diaries.
can we please talk via email?
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by BeanmanX(m): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Iadymissile:
hi dear I've been following your diaries.
can we please talk via email?
Fluidqueen this guy is a notorious scammer,,,stay away from him.

Cc: Chaos14,,,Messi1,,, hltsong,,, richprominent come see Satanist the coward!.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses / I Hit My Husband By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.