Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (80954 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by eyinjuege: 6:28am On Jan 31, 2020
chiemmanuel:
You want to give him a Second chance?
Have you giving him a chance before?

She meant whether to tell her dad now, or see if the man will try touching/ caressing her again (after she has warned him) before she reports him.

9 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by cococandy(f): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Must you be the one to destroy your sister's marriage? You think your sister will easily forgive you for destroying her marriage?

So the husband is not the one destroying the marriage?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by HarunaWest(m): 6:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Resurgent2016:

Oga, speak for yourself o. If you reason this way, many men don't.

@ op, pls call your dad as soon as you can, such behaviour is inexcusable and deserving of a strong reprimand. Not only is he insensitive to the plight of his family, he has no regard for his relations.
Shut da fvck up Dude..many men reason that way, you and I reason that way.. It's the ones that follows it up with an attempt that we call goat or dog..Stop yarning carelessly like say you a from Jupiter.Obviously, you just wana garner likes...

6 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by HarunaWest(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2020
merahki:
@ dheaven, what a hellish advice shocked
HarunaWest, “you guys” are animals right?
Better remove yourself from that tag
Dear poster, you were supposed to scream down the house/ run as fast as your legs can carry you and report to your people. Even if you have to leave the baby, it is just for a little while, and he cannot eat his baby (yet/I hope), not while he is occupied with harbouring lust for his sister by marriage.

Why the need to protect this man and this marriage? A good sister would totally tell her married sister that her husband is a dog and tried to disrespect his family, inlaws and himself by hitting on her
Let the wife decide to leave him (as she should) or not (what do I know? lipsrsealed)
Every Human being issa Animal..It's Only culture and laws that you didnt allow man behave extreme like the wild ones in the bush..Even Bokoharam and herdsmen wild and nothing happened.
Men are lustful and covetous creatures. That why I said, we men sef. We are wired to like women irrespective of their status to us after all someone impregnated his mum the other day so what are we talking about?.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Resurgent2016: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2020
HarunaWest:

Shut da fvck up Dude..many men reason that way, you and I reason that way.. It's the ones that follows it up with an attempt that we call goat or dog..Stop yarning carelessly like say you a from Jupiter.Obviously, you just wana garner likes...

I have never reasoned this way and many of the people I know don't. Most men consider it an abomination. If the people you know consider it normal, you better change your circle, such a person can as well sleep with his sister, daughter or mother.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Efewestern: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
please I nid ur advice . My 6sta is at d hospital wiv one of her twin who is seriously ill n im
In her house taking care of d other twin. I have been here for a week tommorow n her husband has been disturbing me for sex I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep n I felt it then I immediately woke up , he pretends to be covering d baby sleeping beside me , I told him i will report him to my dad in d morning. He has apologised n promise not to do it again , but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here. I can’t go back to sleep n am afraid if I close my eyes n sleep , he will come again. Please should I report him to my dad or give him another chance ?

Leave that house, he might do something unreasonable, tell your mom to come look after the kids.

6 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Goldencheese(m): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2020
Great advice.
Olanrefront3355:
Another chance to touch you? undecided

I'm more of a relationship expert to stuff like this but you should find a way to leave that house, without telling your Dad nor your Sis. Your Sister will never forgive you if words broke out and it eventually ruins her marriage . Do you have to take care of the kid in that house (idk if the kid is at skul age). It's just an opinion, it's your word against his and from experience it doesn't do much than ruin the victim.

Act fast undecided
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by HarunaWest(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2020
Resurgent2016:

I have never reasoned this way and many of the people I know don't. If the people you know reason this way, you better change your circle, its disgusting. Any family where such is normal is very dysfunctional.
That's because people you roll with are hypocrites, they act decent in frontta errione and do dubious stuff behind y'all back..The reason Nigeria isn't moving is cos people do not say the truth, they are hypocrites,what they criticize is what they like most..Me I will always say my mind regardless of public opinion or scrutiny..Men are lustful towards ladies irrespective of their relationship...Period

6 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 31, 2020
can't the doors to your room be locked??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Resurgent2016: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2020
HarunaWest:

That's because people you roll with are hypocrites, they act decent in frontta errione and do dubious stuff behind y'all back..The reason Nigeria isn't moving is cos people do not say the truth, they are hypocrites,what they criticize is what they like most..Me I will always say my mind regardless of public opinion or scrutiny..Men are lustful towards ladies irrespective of their relationship...Period

You're well entitled to your opinion. However, don't assume everyone acts or behaves the way you do or feel. Sleeping with one's sister-in-law is an abomination in custom and in religion (christianity, Leviticus 18:18)

My wife siblings are frequent visitors and the thought never crossed my mind. A family where the wife's family cannot confidently send their child to their son-in-law without fear of being sexually harassed is very messed up

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Mizwisdom(f): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2020
Tell your sister, that man is an idiot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Mizwisdom(f): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Must you be the one to destroy your sister's marriage? You think your sister will easily forgive you for destroying her marriage?

What is this one saying? is it not the useless in law that has no regard for his wife and family who is destroying their marriage. You guys know the type of people you manipulate, it's not everyone that will take nonsense like this. If my husband seduces my sister and I confirm the story is real, I won't remain his wife because my daughters won't be safe.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Solsix(m): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
please I nid ur advice . My 6sta is at d hospital wiv one of her twin who is seriously ill n im
In her house taking care of d other twin. I have been here for a week tommorow n her husband has been disturbing me for sex I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep n I felt it then I immediately woke up , he pretends to be covering d baby sleeping beside me , I told him i will report him to my dad in d morning. He has apologised n promise not to do it again , but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here. I can’t go back to sleep n am afraid if I close my eyes n sleep , he will come again. Please should I report him to my dad or give him another chance ?
The Bible advised us to flee from sin. Please leave that house ASAP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Graxie(f): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2020
Everybody what of the door being locked, Abi na different Nigeria? People live in one room, people live in a room and parlour. It's only on nairaland everybody dey live for duplex and two bedroom. Look at how some people are seriously trying to blame her for voicing out here. One idiot even said she will sleep with the man before next week. Poster, kindly don't report to your father, please take that child to the mother and tell her. Let her be aware of the he goat she is marrying. Don't mind fools blaming you.

15 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SmileDance(f): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2020
Its morning already and I just hope the op is fine and she's already on her way to her parents house...

7 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SmileDance(f): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2020
HarunaWest:

Men are lustful towards ladies irrespective of their relationship...Period
we understand you are one of the men that can rape their own daughters... But not all men are perverts.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by eyinjuege: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2020
HarunaWest:

So you mean you can actually lust after your blood sister, because you are lustful by nature? Or your own daughter?
Wonders shall never end. No wonder Nigeria is such a messed up country. Too many messed up individuals and weird thoughts.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by LadySarah: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeri, update us pls.
Run very far away from the he goat who God will punish.

6 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by crackkhaus: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2020
The assumption by most of you that she can just up and leave is quite laughable:

1. You don't know if her parents dad lives in the same city.
2. She can't leave without telling her sister why she is leaving.
3. If she were to leave with the baby, the man won't allow it. It's his child.

Mispreeti:

I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

Please should I report him to my dad or give him another chance?
You know deep down that you don't plan to leave, so you're left with the option of reporting.

However, why you did not report it the very first time it happened, is suspicious.
You also did not specify how many times it has happened before.

Lastly, you are contemplating giving him another chance to touch you before reporting him.
Another chance, even after previous multiple attempts.

Tell us the truth, why have you continued to allow it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by HarunaWest(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2020
SmileDance:
we understand you are one of the men that can rape their own daughters... But not all men are perverts.
Did you attend a public school?
When did lust and rape become same thing?
Please get an education otondo.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by michru: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2020
grin grin grin

The way nairalanders believe stories ehn.

Ẹ don dey become too much self.

I have noticed since the beginning of this year, most stories here are fiction. Some will even take out time to put a related picture underneath, who get that time?

4 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by ashawopikin(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2020
crackkhaus:
This lady is not gonna report anything.

She is going to let that man sleep with her before the end of next week.

It's only after they have done it the first time, she will come to her senses and feel some regret
then after regretting, she will continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by sweetrace(f): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Thank you so much for advice. D baby is 6 months old, I want to leave his house but if I don’t tell my dad the truth , he will not be happy with me. So what other reasons should I tell my dad please ?

Tell your parents the truth and suggest your mother or his look after the baby. Your dad can tell your sister he needs you at home to do something for him. Telling her the truth will break her heart. But you don’t give a potential rapist a second chance. Leave immediately!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Preshy561(f): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Many men are wild dogs.

12 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by crackkhaus: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2020
ashawopikin:
then after regretting, she will continue
Just for the fact that she has not told anyone about the previous multiple attempts by the man to touch her, is already enough to kill her credibility.

I can't take any girl/woman serious when she did nothing to stop unwanted sexual predation the very first time it happened.

She may be a victim the first time, but the second time, she is definitely an enabler by still contemplating what to do about it.

This one is even considering the option of giving him another chance. cheesy
She must really be enjoying the feeling of being desired, OR she enjoys seeing him beg her after the act which gives her some power over him for keeping it a secret.

Either way, it won't be long before something will happen between them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by thorpido(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Op,tell your dad.
Go with the other twin to visit your sister at the hospital and tell her you're not comfortable staying in that house because of your husband.
There's no need protecting a potential rapist and a useless man who has no respect for family.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2020
OP, tell your dad immediately, the family need to know the type of son-in-law they have, he should be disgraced. I can only imagine how much he cheats on his wife, to the extent of attempting it with a blood relative. As soon as you tell your dad, your dad will know how to handle it. Personally, I would be very happy if my sister open up such information to me. It's funny how people keep saying the OP will destroy her sisters marriage, what marriage? Marriage to a man who sees nothing wrong committing incest? I spit on such marriage. I have brother- in-laws, and none has ever tried such a thing in our family circle.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SmileDance(f): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2020
HarunaWest:
Did you attend a public school?
When did lust and rape become same thing?
Please get an education otondo.
no vex o, we understand you are one of the men that lust after their own daughters... But not all men are perverts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2020
People saying she wants to destroy her sister's marriage. Is that a marriage worth keeping?

If God was as He was in the Old Testament, that man will be struck dead or with leprosy.

If your sister decides to stay with him, her cup of tea... but you won't put your life and sanity on the line for her ridiculous sham of a husband.

Make sure you get concrete evidence... then report to your dad. Don't think twice about it o. Just report. If I had a husband like that, I'd want my sister to do that, too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SmileDance(f): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Op pls hope you are fine, we are waiting for your update o
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Timileyin1234(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2020
So, u eventually came to Nairaland to report me, just goan pack that ur big pant u put in the bathroom and leave

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.