Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,797 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (80899 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by BIGGIE121(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Please I need your advice.

My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

Please should I report him to my dad or give him another chance?

leave that House at your earliest convenience, if you don't want to be a victim of rape. or better still avoid him at any given at all costs.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by COURVOISier(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2020
Nairaland to storyland grin. Traffic must continue

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by walex2(m): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2020
Olanrefront3355:
Another chance to touch you? undecided

I'm more of a relationship expert to stuff like this but you should find a way to leave that house, without telling your Dad nor your Sis. Your Sister will never forgive you if words broke out and it eventually ruins her marriage . Do you have to take care of the kid in that house (idk if the kid is at skul age). It's just an opinion, it's your word against his and from experience it doesn't do much than ruin the victim.

Act fast undecided
i dont know why some men are just plain stupid, your wife is not at home and the next woman to sleep with is her sister, shame ! if konji hold you, wen don finish for this world?

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SmellingAnus(m): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2020
Mizwisdom:

What is this one saying? is it not the useless in law that has no regard for his wife and family who is destroying their marriage. You guys know the type of people you manipulate, it's not everyone that will take nonsense like this. If my husband seduces my sister and I confirm the story is real, I won't remain his wife because my daughters won't be safe.

I invited my friend and his wife for a party in the neighborhood I live in on December 21st last year and a particular man who happens to be my neighbor and I know he is very wealthy collected the phone number of my friend's wife when my friend went to ease himself... I didn't tell my friend then but maybe I should have told him after reading this ... What do you think sad

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SmellingAnus(m): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2020
cococandy:

So the husband is not the one destroying the marriage?
I invited my friend and his wife for a party in the neighborhood I live in on December 21st last year and a particular man who happens to be my neighbor and I know he is very wealthy collected the phone number of my friend's wife when my friend went to ease himself... I didn't tell my friend then but maybe I should have told him after reading this ... What do you think sad
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Mispreeti: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2020
Please pray for my sister that God should comfort her , she lost her baby this morning. So sad my nephew didn’t make it

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by AFONAMARO: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

I am afraid your brother in law has no respect for your family (his wife and in laws) hence, the repeated attempt to have carnal knowledge of you.

You may need to advice your sister to allow you take care of her child in your father's house. This will prompt her asking why, then you tell her you ain't safe in her house as her husband attempts to have carnal knowledge of you.

Her action/reaction determines your next step.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by cococandy(f): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Please pray for my sister that God should comfort her , she lost her baby this morning. So sad my nephew didn’t make it
my condolences

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by LadySarah: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

Sorry for her loss. She can come home to your family to be comforted. DON'T GO TO THAT HE GOATS HOUSE AGAIN.

MAY THE LIL BABY RIP

9 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by AFONAMARO: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2020
HarunaWest:

Shut da fvck up Dude..many men reason that way, you and I reason that way.. It's the ones that follows it up with an attempt that we call goat or dog..Stop yarning carelessly like say you a from Jupiter.Obviously, you just wana garner likes...

That you are irresponsible does does not mean all men are.
Learn to be civil in a public domain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SmileDance(f): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
may God comfort your family.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by AFONAMARO: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2020
SmellingAnus:

You are obviously a bad friend. What's holding you back from cautioning your friend's wife if you ain't same with your destructive neighbor?

8 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by HarunaWest(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2020
AFONAMARO:

That you are irresponsible does does not mean all men are.
Learn to be civil in a public domain.
Shut up dude your irresponsible..
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by DonXavi(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
I am really sorry for your loss
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by sisisioge: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
It is well...may God rest the baby well and give you guys the fortitude to bear the loss. As for your imbessic bil, pls tell your dad. He will be wise enough to know how to handle the info. May God save us from idiaaatic in-laws/spouses!

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Euegene100001: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Look ur door when u sleep or go and stay with the sick child with otter twin in the hospital.Try all ur best to avoid him and don’t be violent about it
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Vivuch: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

Report him to your Dad please, don't allow him get in between your legs. He's a useless man.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by prciouschika(f): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Between if that's really you via your dp.....then I know his reason for bn a pest around you!!

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Vivuch: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
Thank you so much for advice. D baby is 6 months old, I want to leave his house but if I don’t tell my dad the truth , he will not be happy with me. So what other reasons should I tell my dad please ?
Please tell your Dad, don't lie to him, somebody needs to be aware before your useless in-law harms you. Tell your dad and leave that house.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by GamalNasser: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
HarunaWest:

That's we men for you..am sure he has been your admirer,his been looking for the chance.Meanwhile who sleeps with his sister in-law, gosh..The man no try.. If I were you, take the 6 months baby to your house..Inform your sis, tell her your bored and you Wana go back home..Don't tell her bout her hubby yet except he messed up again..For this night, lock your door..and don't open till morning. Sweet dreams

Which we men? Ogbeni speak for yourself

6 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by trendyprettygir: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Aunty... My condolences...please leave that house first thing tomorrow morning.

Don't tell your sister or anybody why you are leaving... just say you have an emergency.

When you get home, tell your daddy at home and remain for your papa house.. don't ever go to her house again.

Your sister's husband will frame you up. Carry your bag and leave that house! Don't allow one man he-goat ruin your entire family!

4 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Ijaya123: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

Thanks. I will call my dad first thing in the morning. I’m so shocked dt he doesn’t even care about his son laying sick in d hospital with a heart problem n all he cares about is to sleep wiv me

All those people asking you to tell your dad are kids who don't know what relationship is all about, talk less of marriage. Once you tell your dad you have destroyed your sister's marriage. You can never tell what the ripple effect will be.

Either you lock the door behind you when sleeping or find an excuse to leave the house. Some things are better kept secret.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by kiddkash(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

does he want to fvck you or sleep with you on the same bed (cuddling)
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by therajah: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
How have you been dressing in the house...bum shorts, skimpy dresses, cleavage revealing blouse? Then you caused it.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by prciouschika(f): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
cry
Mispreeti:
so sad sad angry my condolence
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Zooposki(f): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Must you be the one to destroy your sister's marriage? You think your sister will easily forgive you for destroying her marriage?

What is there to destroy? Who wants to live with that kind of human being? A potential rapist and std carrier. You better inform your sister fast fast and wreck that marriage be fore the husband destroys her.

11 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by thorpido(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
She lost the other twin?Wow,sorry o.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by inforesource: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
From your picture profile, I do not believe your intention? Forgive me

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by FuckAllTheMODs: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
HarunaWest:

That's we men for you..am sure he has been your admirer,his been looking for the chance.Meanwhile who sleeps with his sister in-law, gosh..The man no try.. If I were you, take the 6 months baby to your house..Inform your sis, tell her your bored and you Wana go back home..Don't tell her bout her hubby yet except he messed up again..For this night, lock your door..and don't open till morning. Sweet dreams

Everyman is not like you...

Speak for yourself, which one is "that is we men for you"

Be specific next time and stop generalizing

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Zooposki(f): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ed12:
Is that how he has always been? does he have conscience? na konji dey over worry your in law oo. the konji strong pass him sense of reasoning...... ,
he will come back to his senses though, when he does, the guilt will nearly kill him but will be very glad you didnt tell anyone...keep him off with stern warning..please, do not tell anyone for now...He is only not thinking right.

Don’t listen to this advice. I’m pretty sure this is your sister’s husband.

Run for your life and inform your sister and father.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by mkoabiola: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lie lie.

We were not there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses / I Hit My Husband By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.