Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (80956 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SpartanKing: 12:19am On Feb 01, 2020
Prodigee:
Damn but you go sweet to lamba o. You too see as you dey young, curvy and sexy. Na tempt you dey tempt that man who is definitely down from his kid's plight
You can imagine what will make a man to ignore his dying son! Na serious matter! I can bet my neck on this: " He must have been seeing her white pants as she dresses + peeping at her in the bathroom!

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by elektra(f): 12:43am On Feb 01, 2020
madgoat:

Smmmhhh... If u were my sister-in-law, i would sleep with you not only once but several times and heaven would not fall. Its just sex for crying out loud undecided

Why wait for sister-in-law? Fvck your sister and mother first, charity begins at home.

9 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by gallantwhite(m): 12:54am On Feb 01, 2020
grin
donstan18:

Just like when you are telling a guy STOP IT, whereas you are indirectly asking for it.

You never talk wetin carry you go that house.
donstan18:

Just like when you are telling a guy STOP IT, whereas you are indirectly asking for it.

donstan18:

BAD GUY
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 01, 2020
as much as we men likes sex, a man can only sleep with his wife's family if he doesn't truly love and respect his wife. by default , you will see your wife's family like your own blood and your dyck will never rise to your blood. Report him.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Sexyliciousbri: 3:01am On Feb 01, 2020
that man is a monster, don't even think of sleeping with him
Tell your sister straight away and leave that house. They should sort out themselves anyhow they choose.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Mac2016(m): 5:55am On Feb 01, 2020
merahki:

One should only break vows and confidences right? And just not touch the marriages because they are so sacred, yes?
This is how you would want a blood relative’s marriage to be spared in a similar position? (Not wishing you this though)

Dear poster, you owe it to the blood share with your sister, and your conscience to tell her what her husband did/does/is doing.
Simple
What she decides to do with the information is totally that, her decision.
If I married a man who sneaked into my sister’s room to grope at her while my child was in hospital sick, or even if nothing was wrong and he just wanted to touch her - even if she was skimpily clad? I would not forgive her if she kept it from me
That said? The marriage for me would be very over. A woman would love to be married to a human not a dog
So emotional decision without considering possible fall outs for the kid, the woman and the world at large. Now I see some real Ruth here...
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2020
Tizu:
don't tell your dad nor your sister but leave the house with the baby to your own house.
na marriage you dey go break so o
Mispreeti
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Russi: 6:52am On Feb 01, 2020
RUBBISH, PLEASE GET REAL!

Are you a kid, do you think that every woman doesn't know the possibility of their man cheating.? It will not be the last act of cheaTING just as it is surely not his first.

Tell no one. Stop pretending you are a saint and formulate a big lie toto GET out of that house soonest.

In the meantime sleep with your siSter.

You are about to become the wicked winch that ruined a perfect marriage.

Don't come and deceive us here.

merahki:

One should only break vows and confidences right? And just not touch the marriages because they are so sacred, yes?
This is how you would want a blood relative’s marriage to be spared in a similar position? (Not wishing you this though)

Dear poster, you owe it to the blood share with your sister, and your conscience to tell her what her husband did/does/is doing.
Simple
If I married a man who sneaked into my sister’s room to grope at her while my child was in hospital sick, or even if nothing was wrong and he just wanted to touch her - even if she was skimpily clad? I would not forgive her if she kept it from me
That said? The marriage for me would be very over. A woman would love to be married to a human not a dog
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Russi: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Always remember this about your sister's husband...he was like a dog while his child fought to live!

He will still come to f... you in the future, he might even say you are his all and alI to flatter you.
But remember he is an animal. This is a prophecy.

Mispreeti:
It’s so unfortunate dt we lost my nephew this morning . Please put us in your prayers

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Olas00(m): 7:41am On Feb 01, 2020
You don't lock your door?
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Kaspa007: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2020
dheaven:
Tell your dad but beg him not to tell your sister to avoid them having family issues.

Please oo will you die if your dad is not happy with you ni!! Abeg have sense small, leave the house take the kid with you tell your dad you don't wanna stay there and that he should leave it at that you're over 18 years old na ... Make decisions for yourself social media will never give you a solution.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by DonMekino(m): 8:22am On Feb 01, 2020
u all advising her not to tell the sister blablabla are all hypocrites.... one thing with the truth is that u can't suppress it 4ever.... if she's going to leave that house, everyone concerned must know the truth. the sister must know the kind husband she has. if the table were turned... the husband brother comes visiting, and the wife wants to sleep with him.... typical of Nigerians, we all will be shouting and telling him to tell the brother asap... but this time we are hiding the man, giving him a soft landing to perpetuate evil.

5 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by bbankky: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2020
Mispreeti:
Please I need your advice.

My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

Please should I report him to my dad or give him another chance?

Can't you lock the door to your room abi the door no get lock ?or better still take the twin to your parents house and leave the randy man before we hear stories that touch the heart,enough said be wise.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by tollyboy5(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Mispreeti:

Thanks. I will call my dad first thing in the morning. I’m so shocked dt he doesn’t even care about his son laying sick in d hospital with a heart problem n all he cares about is to sleep wiv me
YOU ARE MA.D. WITH ALL THE ADVICE HERE YOU WANT TO TELL YOUR DAD :-/ AND DESTROY YOUR SISTERS MARRIAGE SO YOU COULD HAVE YOUR WAY WITH HER HUSBAND. ASHAWO JATI JATI
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Casemiro(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2020
Mispreeti:
I will be 18 this year

Hi dear.

He did so wrong and should be dealt with, but please just keep everything low for now.

This is to save your sister's marriage.

it might be a very strong temptation and urge for sex that usually comes in the midnight.

I know what I'm talking about.

Just warn him that if he tries something stupid next time you will expose him.

if he eventually tries, it next time, tell your dad, but let him promise not to let anyone else know, and

never

never
tell your sister.

Your dad should warn him man to man

If he still has dignity he won't try it again.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by tollyboy5(m): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2020
DonMekino:
u all advising her not to tell the sister blablabla are all hypocrites.... one thing with the truth is that u can't suppress it 4ever.... if she's going to leave that house, everyone concerned must know the truth. the sister must know the kind husband she has. if the table were turned... the husband brother comes visiting, and the wife wants to sleep with him.... typical of Nigerians, we all will be shouting and telling him to tell the brother asap... but this time we are hiding the man, giving him a soft landing to perpetuate evil.
SHUT UP THERE. LET THE SISTER DISCOVER THE KIND OF HUSBAND SHE HAS BY HER OWN SELF. WHO PUSH HER INTO THAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP? WELL NOTHING SPOIL SHE SHOULD TELL THE WORLD AND HER BROKE ASS SIS WOULD BE DRIVEN OUT OF THE HOUSE THATS IF THE MAN IS UNAPOLOGETIC. undecided WHO LOOSE? AFTER TWO
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by DonroxyII: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2020
salford1:
What is wrong with Nigerian men and sexual assault. It's so bad in the medical community here in Canada. Anytime a doctor is arrested for sexual assault, 70% of the time, he will be a Nigerian trained one. Just yesterday one was in the news for sexually assaulting a co-worker.
It is psychological to me. They didn't have enough sex In their prime time so when they are made they wanna do what they missed in their youthful days.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Blackpearlous(f): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2020
merahki:

Simple
we are four girls in our family we have made it clear among ourselves that we must not marry a bastard, and if this kind of nonsense happens tell me so I can dump his ass.. The action will mean he is the worst of worst

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Allansmith: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2020
May God grant her the fortitude to bear the loss of her baby but meanwhile as for her mourn with them for a while and take a leap and inform your Dad about the event that occurred between him and yourself your Dad would sure know how to handle the matter and advice you better on what you in question is to do...

So sorry about the news of your nephew...

Mispreeti:
Please pray for my sister that God should comfort her , she lost her baby this morning. So sad my nephew didn’t make it
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Monday60655(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2020
Mispreeti:

Thanks. I will call my dad first thing in the morning. I’m so shocked dt he doesn’t even care about his son laying sick in d hospital with a heart problem n all he cares about is to sleep wiv me

For the sake of your sister that still in the hospital and the trauma you will subject her at the moment. Do all you can to keep everything secret for now. Then leave the house at all cost. If possible conceal your phone within your body and try to record some of your conversation with your sister's husband. Because a day of truth will surely come. Considering the situation at hand. Now is not the right time to tell anybody not even your dad. By the time you will open up the truth, then you give them the reasons while you kept secret when it happened.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2020
eyinjuege:

Elderrrr....
Happy new year.
It might be a story, however I have seen the true life similar case before, so such happens.

Chai....you still remember I’m elder
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Truthbites: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2020
The man see u finish, ...what will make ur sister's husband make a pass at u? Did u lead him on in the past?
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mispreeti:
Please pray for my sister that God should comfort her , she lost her baby this morning. So sad my nephew didn’t make it
i feel so sorry for your sister! My thoughts and prayers are with her.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by bukatyne(f): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
crackkhaus:
This lady is not gonna report anything.

She is going to let that man sleep with her before the end of next week.

It's only after they have done it the first time, she will come to her senses and feel some regret.

Crackhaus says so...
...But the OP is never going to admit any of it here.

This case is open and shut to me.

The sister's husband wants to sleep with her.

Does she want to sleep with him?

1. Yes, carry on.
2. No, leave his house.

She can even decide not to tell anyone apart from her parents why she decided to leave.

If she thinks the husband can't care for the baby, she takes him/her home with her.

I am not even dealing with morality here.

This thread is highly unnecessary.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Honeydenz(f): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
Experiencing it too presently. Some men are just nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by crackkhaus: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
bukatyne:

This case is open and shut to me.

The sister's husband wants to sleep with her.

Does she want to sleep with him?

1. Yes, carry on.
2. No, leave his house.

She can even decide not to tell anyone apart from her parents why she decided to leave.

If she thinks the husband can't care for the baby, she takes him/her home with her.

I am not even dealing with morality here.

This thread is highly unnecessary.

She, like most girls in that situation, is just looking for who will feel sorry for her.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by crackkhaus: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Honeydenz:
Experiencing it too presently. Some men are just nothing to write home about.
And what have you done about it?
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by DonMekino(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

SHUT UP THERE. LET THE SISTER DISCOVER THE KIND OF HUSBAND SHE HAS BY HER OWN SELF. WHO PUSH HER INTO THAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP? WELL NOTHING SPOIL SHE SHOULD TELL THE WORLD AND HER BROKE ASS SIS WOULD BE DRIVEN OUT OF THE HOUSE THATS IF THE MAN IS UNAPOLOGETIC. undecided WHO LOOSE? AFTER TWO
I won't dignify you with insult... but know that the truth can never be hidden... the man should be man enough to face his actions.... imagine u are cheating and you got caught u still drive ur wife away? the person that behaves this way is never fit to be a husband to a good woman

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by eyinjuege: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Russi:
Always remember this about your sister's husband...he was like a dog while his child fought to live!

He will still come to f... you in the future, he might even say you are his all and alI to flatter you.
But remember he is an animal. This is a prophecy.

So heartbreaking...
Poor child. At least he got to experience his mother's love when he was alive.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by eyinjuege: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mispreeti:
It’s so unfortunate dt we lost my nephew this morning . Please put us in your prayers

RIP to the little angel.

Death is life's rest.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by eyinjuege: 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
DonMekino:

The universe sees the wickedness in the hearts of man. That's why many keep toiling day and night with nothing to show for it. They keep chasing, but can never catch that goodness . It forever eludes them.
There is nothing more liberating than applying the principle of doing unto others as you want done to you.
When you harbour such wickedness in your heart, it keeps following you all around. The average Nigerian has evil entrenched in his heart.
I find this story so heartbreaking.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Czartega(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mispreeti:
Please I need your advice.

My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

Please should I report him to my dad or give him another chance?

Ogbeni lock the door when you want to sleep na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.