Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (80966 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by deavicky(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Help the man nah.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Aparche(f): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
ROCKYJOE:
Remain in the house and tell your sister's husband that you are sick. That you are HIV patient with excessive and continuous menstrual flow. He will not near you again. But don't report him to your father or anybody else, because that alone can cause a lot of damage. Keep it secret, Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Like seriously! This is the most stupid advice I have come across so far... Smh.

6 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by ajl: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

Thanks. I will call my dad first thing in the morning. I’m so shocked dt he doesn’t even care about his son laying sick in d hospital with a heart problem n all he cares about is to sleep wiv me

When it come to sex and saving his child from an approaching lion, most men will take chances if they could just "pour" into the opposite sex within next 30 seconds assuming their brain calculate that it will take the lion 1 minute to reach the child.

So deal with this issue at once or else you could be raped. And worse part is your sister will blame you.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Ed12(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Zooposki:

Don’t listen to this advice. I’m pretty sure this is your sister’s husband.

Run for your life and inform your sister and father.
whatever she decided is solely hers. I don't know your submission either.. I only posted my opinion, am not forcing her to abide by it..

Hope you are perfect in all your endeavours with this your quick stone casting urge to someone else misdemeanors..
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by gazza07(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Run run run
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Afrikween(f): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
You be mumu for asking if you should give him another chance.. okponu
Mispreeti:
Please I need your advice.

My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

Please should I report him to my dad or give him another chance?
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

My sister is at the hospital with one of her twins who is seriously ill and I'm in her house taking care of the other twin. I have been here for a week and her husband has been disturbing me for sex. I refused but he is not listening. He touched me while I was asleep and I felt it then I immediately woke up. He pretends to be covering the baby sleeping beside me. I told him i will report him to my dad in the morning. He has apologised and promised not to do it again but I know he is lying because this is not the first time it has happened since I came here.

I can’t go back to sleep and I'm afraid if I close my eyes and sleep, he will come again.

So what did you do eventually after all our advice?

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by ashantitope: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Abeg keep shout don't your own room have key?
If not so can't you take the baby to your house and take care of the baby? If he insisted that you must stay there met your mum know about his actions what kind of human being is that with all this that girls are begging guys out there and he still feel he want to be stupid

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by chinchum(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Report him to your dad ASAP. Your Dad which i suppose is an elder at least in his 60's should have the appropriate wisdom to handle the situation and possibly call that fool to order. Your sister must not be informed , at the very least for now. She is currently in turmoil with the health of her child, and compounding her woes is not an option. It is quite shameful her so called husband is stupidly in lust and eager to satisfy his demonic cravings. I am afraid your sister married a man sexually worse than a dog/pig.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Princeyoungd2: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
crackkhaus:

Just for the fact that she has not told anyone about the previous multiple attempts by the man to touch her, is already enough to kill her credibility.

I can't take any girl/woman serious when she did nothing to stop unwanted sexual predation the very first time it happened.

She may be a victim the first time, but the second time, she is definitely an enabler by still contemplating what to do about it.

This one is even considering the option of giving him another chance. cheesy
She must really be enjoying the feeling of being desired, OR she enjoys seeing him beg her after the act which gives her some power over him for keeping it a secret.

Either way, it won't be long before something will happen between them.

this is just the truth of the matter, many young girls will stick around and keep asking for advice,,,,,, its a pity

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by luckyedgal1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Luck the door with the �
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by blezzy080: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

One bedroom and parlour. Baby and I slept in the matrimonial room n him in d parlour.
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Meenabee(f): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
If you've two legs run as far as they can carry you and please be wise not to say anything to anyone unless u trust them. Keep off ur sister house.
Mispreeti:

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
TELL THEM THAT A GHOST CRIES IN THAT HOUSE FROM 12 AM...
THATS THE FINEST REASON TO GIVE.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by luluosas(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
What are you waiting for? Report the hegoat to your dad and your sister (his wife) immediately. Don't let Satan fool you

Mispreeti:

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by unekwu212: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sha be careful ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by zakkxx: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
My Sister if you pass this test God will bless u with your Husband but if u succumb, believe me, you have rub bad luck on your self and even if u later marry expect kama. please don't give in report him to his wife and your Dad n leave the house asap!!!!! run like Joseph n c my God in action

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Platony(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
I strongly believe u're not a baby.
For d sake of ur sis & her marriage, do not tell anyone in ur family. Just look for a way to leave the house.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by shineeye1: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:

When another man's house becomes unsafe for you in any way, the next rational step to take is to leave the house. Leave the man and his problem and his house. Reporting to whoever may leave long lasting problems in the family. Just leave that house without delay: save yourself, save their marriage, save the family bond.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Mispreeti: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
I will be 18 this year

blezzy080:

How old are you?
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by DabFrankNG: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
I hope the update to this will not be 'My sister's husband raped me?'

I'm warning you for free: run!
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by DabFrankNG: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Platony:

For d sake of ur sis & her marriage, do not tell anyone in ur family.

Tell someone in your family but don't let your sister know.

Do an audio recording as proof.

Otherwise he will eventually have his way as there will surely be uncountable other occasions for you to be in your sister's house.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by shineeye1: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
I will be 18 this year

With your picture on display, your family and general public have been fully notified...
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Prodigee: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
I will be 18 this year

Damn but you go sweet to lamba o. You too see as you dey young, curvy and sexy. Na tempt you dey tempt that man who is definitely down from his kid's plight
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
you are just seeking for attention and validation to spoil the reputation of the man.
you are talking like a teenager .you are a loose woman ..you know what to do if u really don't want him. without telling any one. you are the one that has been leading him on, now u want to paint him black.

have u forgotten how u avoid your numerous male friends from touching you after spending on you...even if you sleep over at their house. so don't make us see u as innocent woman.
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by shineeye1: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Some lunatics have just woken from their sleep to invade this thread...

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
That man must be a Yoruba man chaii those people nor get control they can sleep with anything, that is how loose an average Yoruba man is... She better run before he rape her.. angry
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SpartanKing: 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mispreeti:
I will be 18 this year

But, your profile pic told me 23 this afternoon!
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by madgoat(m): 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
elektra:
Call your dad and report him.
Leave his house first thing in the morning but

Leave HIS child with him

That child, and the one in the hospital are his responsibility and he should assume it fully. Those kids are bearing his modafokin name. Him and his family should step up and take care of their goddam children. Let’s see if he’ll sleep with his modafokin sister. Ragged Dog

Smmmhhh... If u were my sister-in-law, i would sleep with you not only once but several times and heaven would not fall. Its just sex for crying out loud undecided
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SpartanKing: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Meenabee:
If you've two legs run as far as they can carry you and please be wise not to say anything to anyone unless u trust them. Keep off ur sister house.
It's 9 pm already: run to where? She should have done that long before now! If she lives in Lagos, I can accommodate her just this night.

Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SpartanKing: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
luluosas:
What are you waiting for? Report the hegoat to your dad and your sister (his wife) immediately. Don't let Satan fool you

You too can fall victim one day, and you'll be reported!
Re: My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me by SpartanKing: 12:12am On Feb 01, 2020
Mispreeti:
I will be 18 this year

Which one be "I'll be 18 this year?" just say: I'm 17!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.