Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) (106092 Views)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:

Fantastic!

And you accuse all these people of tribalism, religious intolerance and ethnic bigotry which was why they never supported Buhari?

Are you saying there was never a time they made valid claims?

That you never saw objective criticism of Buhari from this set of people?

Was that why you defended Buhari blindly and irrationally, because you believed every criticism of Buhari was either out of tribal sentiments, religious intolerance or ethnic bigotry, and that non was ever patriotic?

No sir!!!!

Knowing fully well that corruption is a way of life to the citizenry and the leaders

Disobedience of law and order is now seen as a way of life

That singular act of not been indicted with corruption charges and modesty is what first endears him to me

Read some statements online they attacked him based on religion and tribe or based on party

Opposition has a vital role to play

We must criticize constructively

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by KingTom(m): 6:23am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

The truth is Gej would have shined if he aligned with the masses .

All Nigerians from across the country supported him in 2011 , we see him as one of us in the seat

He chose to favor the same people that ruined the country

Having a good heart is different from governing a controversial nation like Nigeria

So I believe things wouldn’t have been better

For Pmb I and many want a change and we see him as an alternative due to the approach and assurance he gave during electioneering campaign

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

I've been observing you on this forum. You're an honest man who speaks the truth. Kudos cool

18 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:27am On Jan 31, 2020
KingTom:

I've been observing you on this forum. You're an honest man who speaks the truth. Kudos cool

Thank you sire

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 6:51am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

Are you referring to His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)?
Yes, the only General that failed his promotional exams.
That's why Mni, fss, etc isn't added to his name like ibb and Co.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2020
But why is Aisha and Dolapo fawning over her ?

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2020
‘They tortured Chima’ — Family of mechanic ‘killed’ by police (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

The family of Chima Ikwunado, a mechanic in Port Harcourt, Rivers, allegedly tortured to death by operatives of the Nigerian police force in the State, has demanded justice over the incidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/5660122/tortured-chima-family-mechanic-killed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Viking007(m): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

I personally like her so much
She personally assisted my elder brother who is currently in the British army. She's indeed a good woman/mother.

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

All Nigerians from across the country supported him in 2011 , we see him as one of us in the seat

Having a good heart is different from governing a controversial nation like Nigeria

For Pmb I and many want a change and we see him as an alternative due to the approach and assurance he gave during electioneering campaign

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax. I'm beginning they like u
U speaks without any fear or favor

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by cricifixo: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2020
Is this really sarrki abi has his account been hacked?
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

I personally like her so much
You sure? Just because she shook hands with Buhari's wife? Abdulrasak talk true

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Are u the sarrki I know or a different one. Am surprised

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Houstency(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2020

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by dheaven: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2020
New meme loading.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by ashantitope: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:

Look at her face critically, and you will see that Mama peace is at peace.

Nothing concern am.

No she not at peace she's thinking of the big grammar she want to blow she's just trying to pity Mrs oshinbanjo head if not so hmmmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by erimmy(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

A lot of people that hates the president did that on religion, tribal and regional bases

I kicked against his policies when it’s not working

So that’s the difference
So why did everyone love Yaradua so much?
Was Yaradua not a Muslim, northerner and an indigene of Katsina?

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Racoon(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:
The truth is Gej would have shined if he aligned with the masses.All Nigerians from across the country supported him in 2011 when we see him as one of us in the seat

However, he choose to favor the same people that ruined the country.Having a good heart is different from governing a controversial nation like Nigeria.So I believe things wouldn’t have been better

For Pmb I & many want a change when we see him as an alternative due to the approach & assurance he gave during electioneering campaign.But the truth is !!!
It was a hoax
shocked grin grin Let me bookmark Sarrki Praaaaaaaaaaiiiissssseee the Lord.So we the dissenting voices are no more "wailers, miscreants, IPOB terrorists, enemies of state" again?

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by justmenoni: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2020
8th wonder of the World

sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by efighter: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:

Look at her face critically, and you will see that Mama peace is at peace.

Nothing concern am.

She is at peace even after being stripped nakked at the market square by EFCC. Why is her husband Goatluck Jonathan always going to Aso Rock to beg Buhari nah and even worked for APC at the last governorship election in his(Goatluck) state? Don't deceieve yourself, she is catching cold because she has been stripped nakked. EFCC recovered billions from her, her family and relatives also stole millions from her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:
Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In A Stylish Handshake (Photo)

I really miss mama peace !!!!

I'm sure you do. Stockholm Syndrome is alive and well in most Nigerians.

That's exactly how the powers that be have been able to perpetrate themselves in power since the 80s when most of you were still a concept in the mind of God.

Anyway, most Nigerians no kuku get sense. Once they have eaten and they have data subscription on their phones, life is set for them.

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Gentleswift(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

well said

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:

Fantastic!

And you accuse all these people of tribalism, religious intolerance and ethnic bigotry which was why they never supported Buhari?

Are you saying there was never a time they made valid claims?

That you never saw objective criticism of Buhari from this set of people?

Was that why you defended Buhari blindly and irrationally, because you believed every criticism of Buhari was either out of tribal sentiments, religious intolerance or ethnic bigotry, and that non was ever patriotic?

Bro can't you see he has realized his mistake? He even said it that it was all a smoke screen - a hoax. Let the guy be

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2020
Action woman,Patience.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by wonuks(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2020
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2020
Buhari must be trying to give power back to Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.