Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) (106110 Views)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Viking007:
She personally assisted my elder brother who is currently in the British army. She's indeed a good woman/mother.
Boss can you personally assist me too in this matter. Please I'm trying to enlist into the british army
How feasible is it applying from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by MrSly(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

The truth is Gej would have shined if he aligned with the masses .

All Nigerians from across the country supported him in 2011 , we see him as one of us in the seat

He chose to favor the same people that ruined the country

Having a good heart is different from governing a controversial nation like Nigeria

So I believe things wouldn’t have been better

For Pmb I and many want a change and we see him as an alternative due to the approach and assurance he gave during electioneering campaign

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Hunger na bastart. Is this sarrki
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
going forward from today, i will stop being mad at you. With the above statement, i now believe you also meant well by supporting Buhari and not just doing so from a sentimental point of view. cool

I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by klax(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

All Nigerians from across the country supported him in 2011 , we see him as one of us in the seat

Having a good heart is different from governing a controversial nation like Nigeria

For Pmb I and many want a change and we see him as an alternative due to the approach and assurance he gave during electioneering campaign

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Sariki for the first time I respect you for saying the truth. Bro I did not just hate buhari but my anger is how can people so trusred him and belief much betrer stuffs will come from him but surprisingly it wasnt so and he is not eveen bother about it that is the most annoying part of it. Moreso how he allow bloody sycophants to hijacked the govt from him and made him aydio president is sickening.

Respect bro. We cant keep pretending under the hell situation in Nigeria at the moment lets say the truth may be things can change for good.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by KomonSense: 1:31am On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

Don’t get it wrong bro

I never mentioned any tribe here

We have northerners, south-westerner that also detest him

My statement is general

Remember the igbos voted massively for Ya'radua before his death...

They refused to support Buhari because he's a bad market
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Susu888(m): 1:56am On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Damn bro what are you saying?
Its not a hoax, look around you things are happening! Good things" despite the insecurity (which efforts are being made to tackle) there is a fire of development growing by the day. Industries will soon spring up and nigeria will come to life.

Never thought you will loose hope so soon! Peace out#
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Gedegwum2020: 4:14am On Feb 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Okay! now you know!!
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Nomfanelo9: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by row2ray(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

I’m amazed and impressed at your shift In position. It shows that we as a People still have a chance to grow and mature... together
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2020
They should even fight sef we shu see the winner
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:19am On Feb 07, 2020
sarrki:
Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In A Stylish Handshake (Photo)

I really miss mama peace !!!!

Banish the thought...
She may not be party to a dictatorship but she's a RATCHETTED ROGUE! angry
>
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Viq2orh: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2023
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

The point remains that, you can never give an account of our past political leaders with intimidating achievement and accomplishment worth ovation and fail to mention GEJ.
We only experienced tremendous counts in public infrastructure with high dividend of democracy during Yaradua and GEJ administration only.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Viq2orh: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2023
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

The point remains that, you can never give an account of our past political leaders with intimidating achievement and accomplishment worth ovation, and fail to mention GEJ.
We only experienced tremendous counts in public infrastructure with high dividend of democracy during Yaradua and GEJ administration alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.