Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) (106128 Views)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I am not a child. They is no way any one will sell GEJ to me and I will buy him. More so his wife...more so the 16 years of PDP.

The same set of people wailing since 2014 are still doing so.

BUHARI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT-2014

APC IS AN ISLAMIC PARTY-2015

BIAFRA OR DEATH- 2016

TRUMP HAS RECOGNIZED BIAFRA-2017

BUHARI WILL DIE BEFORE 2019 ELECTION--2018

ATIKULATE---2019

BUHARI RESIGN---2020

They keep repackaging themselves; PDP supporters, Buhari Critics, APC Critics, Activists, Revolutionaries,IPOB,"I don't support any political party"....

YOU CAN'T FOOL ME.

SARRKI, Good morning...I just want to greet you.

I greet you my brother

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by favlinky(f): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
Why the insult? He has every right to support who ever he want and now that he has seen light, congratulations to him, remaining the barbeque guy and others, once more congrats sarrki
Phoenix999:

You are a mad man.

Simple!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by VORTGATEENERGY: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
BEST VALENTINE GIFTS FOR HIM/HER
Valentine day comes with a lot of pressure on what gifts to buy for your spouse. However, you don’t need to spend a fortune to show your love to him/her. Most times, homemade gifts goes better because you can never go wrong by making an effort to sharpen and re-organize your love life on valentine’s day. But, if you are too busy to make handmade gifts, then here are some carefully picked Valentine gifts that lives a lasting impression..
- Luis Vuitton wallet
- Frames with your photos on it
- Designers scarf
- Dishwashing set
- Briefcase
- Travelling bag/box
- Diary
- Lingerie/underwears
- Customized travel set
- Customized t-shirts
- Romantic novels/movies

Visit https://giftme.gift/ for more amazing gifts

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Emma5097: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=sarrki post=86251113]

The truth is Gej would have shined if he aligned with the masses .

All Nigerians from across the country supported him in 2011 , we see him as one of us in the seat

He chose to favor the same people that ruined the country

Having a good heart is different from governing a controversial nation like Nigeria

So I believe things wouldn’t have been better

For Pmb I and many want a change and we see him as an alternative due to the approach and assurance he gave during electioneering campaign

You mean saw right? That’s the problem people with a poor sense and appreciation of history face. Always regretting. Anyways it’s too late to cry.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by BENARI: 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sonnyboom:
In a million times BTW Buhari VS Jonathan it will always be Buhari. Jonathan was corruption personified but Buhari as proven he is not as corrupt though he might have scored lower than expected.

Economy PDP was a disaster waiting to happening with crude selling above $100 n Ebele needed to borrow to pay civil servant salary n Iweala was telling Nigerians to get ready to drink garri. Like Sarki Buhari as been a let down so far but if the option is BTW him Atiku or Ebele again let us be very clear it will still be Buhari until PDP produce a beta candidate n not one of the devils.

And you Jonathan supporter never apologized then daily killing was hovering around 20 - 50 daily. I say nobody owe you father any apology.

But a despicable thief like Atiku is OK for the 21 century in your deluded mind ba ?

And your bigoted igbotic mother is not even fit to lace her shoe ?! You should be ashamed of your pathetic soul, if I was you I will commit suicide if my mother isn't a VP's wife or at least a former VP's wife. The hate that ruined your father you inherited already. Hopefully, the same hate n bigotry won't ruin your unborn generation but I doubt cos this curse is obviously generational.

Bros your pain and frustration no be here o!

I hope you found relief after offloading the garbage you dumped online here?

Take it easy pls or bitterness is gonna ruin you.
Someday you'll say someone told you so if you don't heed my warning.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by LZAA: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
immhotep:

sarrki and ebenezar2020 right now grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by powerkey: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

All Nigerians from across the country supported him in 2011 , we see him as one of us in the seat

Having a good heart is different from governing a controversial nation like Nigeria

For Pmb I and many want a change and we see him as an alternative due to the approach and assurance he gave during electioneering campaign

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

I'm glad you've joined the honest Nigerians like us who want the country to progress.

Welcome home bro.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
DaBullIT:
How old is this photo?

It cant be any old!

You can see the wife of the the Vice President standing with Aisha
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by guychidile: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
mama peace is a real maama.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Karac: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lydia696:

What kind of stupid thinking be that, the vice president wife always look smart. Something is wrong with your eyes go and check your eyes

Lol.... Ode. Go buy eye glasses for your papa first. Oniranu
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Karac: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
ojokolax:
How is it the Wife of VP Osinbajo that you are monitoring? Are you so insecure in your existence that you policing other people's wives?

Lol... Who be this fool
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by NCANCHAIR(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
I'm an ardent follower of you, Sarki but I've never for once quoted you. I can say that today is the first time you spoke from your heart. I've never been on the same line or page with you politically, But I'd always known that you are intelligent but just tryna defend your principal.
You're truly a Patriot. Together we can make Nigeria habitable and Great. Always preach oneness and love among our people. We must not allow the political class to divide us across political, religious and ethnic lines.
Peace!
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by OYAY(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wetin,mama peace wan kiss am?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

I personally like her so much
especially her made in Yenogoa English
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
NCANCHAIR:
I'm an ardent follower of you, Sarki but I've never for once quoted you. I can say that today is the first time you spoke from your heart. I've never been on the same line or page with you politically, But I'd always known that you are intelligent but just tryna defend your principal.
You're truly a Patriot. Together we can make Nigeria habitable and Great. Always preach oneness and love among our people. We must not allow the political class to divide us across political, religious and ethnic lines.
Peace!

Thank you sir
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by joinnow: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

now u know
better be late than NEVER
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:

Look at her face critically, and you will see that Mama peace is at peace.

Nothing concern am.
the face of Mama piss be like she's still pained by her husband's election's loss in 2015.
She still finds it hard to move on
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Mrlazarus: 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bighead9:
Patiiance Jonathan, the true owner of Peace Airlines.

You can fool others but, You can't fool me. grin

This might be true though,and it also explains Allen Onyema's persecution by the government...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Mordecai(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
FLYFIRE:

Once alert for January shows Sarrki will reboot to factory mode. I remember when the Benue killings touched the human side of Sarrki. I hope Sarrki will prove me wrong this time. But any which way, God WILL PUNISH EVERYTHING APC

You're right. It was his reaction to the Benue killings that made me know there's some humanity left in him.

As you rightly pointed out, by tomorrow he'll be back to blindly supporting the mediocre APC government, but the light that shines through from inside him at times, reminds us he is still human and not yet fully zombified like that suya seller we've learnt to ignore.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
But the truth is !!!
It’s a hoax
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by 007bond1: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

I've been a regular reader on this forum for long and I've never taught about creating an account, but as soon as I saw this.... Mehn I gats join by force, is dis real.... Abi person borrow sarrki fone use type dis thing..... I don dey wonder for long how e dey possible for person to dey support bad tin blindly,.....
NEXT-UP= MANNAGBRI.... abeg whatever b en name, time don reach for u to confess too. B 4 it's too late.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
goaldynman:

It cant be any old!

You can see the wife of the the Vice President standing with Aisha

I asked a common sense question,
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by waxyung(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Aisha mouth dey smell? Abi why mama peace do mouth like that?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by EvansU: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

You have spoken not just for yourself, but for many others. Nice comment.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by 007bond1: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mehn I can't still believe sarki said that
.... I had to register on nairaland to comment after being a reader for so long.
NEXT UP= @ MANNABG.... gini gini gini.... (Wat is dat his name again)... Should better confess b4 it's too late.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by BENARI: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sonnyboom:
You bigoted father needs your sorrowful wail more than I ever will. Take your eternal sorrow to him or perish with it untimely.

grin grin grin

Sorry o! E pele.

But you can't escape a ban this time.
Enough of the madness
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:

Seriously?

Sarrki so there's something of GEJ you like?

And you claim GEJ is not a hero?

Tell yourself the truth, do you think Nigeria would have had it this terrible under GEJ?
The way you people abuse the word "Hero" is alarming and disgusting angry
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Niccoloimhotep: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

going forward from today, i will stop being mad at you. With the above statement, i now believe you also meant well by supporting Buhari and not just doing so from a sentimental point of view. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by rummmy: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

You lack public manners
na joke ooooo...chill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.