Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) (106086 Views)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2020
Nice one.. They both look great together..
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by darecool(m): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

The truth is Gej would have shined if he aligned with the masses .

All Nigerians from across the country supported him in 2011 , we see him as one of us in the seat

He chose to favor the same people that ruined the country

Having a good heart is different from governing a controversial nation like Nigeria

So I believe things wouldn’t have been better

For Pmb I and many want a change and we see him as an alternative due to the approach and assurance he gave during electioneering campaign

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

I once disliked your views and submissions about governance and MGMB but you're such a great mind. It's a "hoax" and it will not get better.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=sarrki post=86251113]

All Nigerians from across the country supported him in 2011 , we see him as one of us in the seat

Having a good heart is different from governing a controversial nation like Nigeria

For Pmb I and many want a change and we see him as an alternative due to the approach and assurance he gave during electioneering campaign

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

[/quote. Ah!!!!! sarrki le nu e? E yaf finish be that. Let the #buhariresignnow continue. With your comment above, there is hope for buharist. "It's a hoax ke"
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by opara28(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2020
when you are BIG you are BIG..... Na Aisha dey come shake mama peace and not the other way round grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Vickym1(f): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Am I dreaming biko shocked haa! Sarrki so ur eyes is wide open now, wow! Thank God ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Spot on bro... This is the most unbiased comment I have read from you and even from a nairalander since I joined Nairaland...
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:
Am certain Patience Jonathan is richer than her husband.

GEJ was just drinking ogogoro throughout his regime.
But now building hotels house and businesses all over Nigeria like
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Annie939(f): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2020
mama peace

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:
Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In A Stylish Handshake (Photo)

I really miss mama peace !!!!

Ewwwwwwewwww

Mama P international

A comic relieve when stress comes.
We love you.....
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2020
They have join the league.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2020
I am not a child. They is no way any one will sell GEJ to me and I will buy him. More so his wife...more so the 16 years of PDP.

The same set of people wailing since 2014 are still doing so.

BUHARI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT-2014

APC IS AN ISLAMIC PARTY-2015

BIAFRA OR DEATH- 2016

TRUMP HAS RECOGNIZED BIAFRA-2017

BUHARI WILL DIE BEFORE 2019 ELECTION--2018

ATIKULATE---2019

BUHARI RESIGN---2020

They keep repackaging themselves; PDP supporters, Buhari Critics, APC Critics, Activists, Revolutionaries,IPOB,"I don't support any political party"....

YOU CAN'T FOOL ME.

SARRKI, Good morning...I just want to greet you.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by bastardmod: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2020
GMbuharii:
[s]

Shut up and be a patriot like patrioticman007,seunmessenger,yarimo, iammo, statusquoante, wickedtruths, Martincorridon, omenka etc... grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback ngadawo zombieterror,

The idiot is having buyer's remorse in 2020, Sai barbarism has finally cost him his testicles... Useless supporters of fools

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Commanderinpips: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Thank GOD you have been delivered from Buhari illusions all your sins are forgiven. Welcome to the club of reasonable Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Phoenix999: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

Don’t get it wrong bro

I never mentioned any tribe here

We have northerners, south-westerner that also detest him

My statement is general

You are a mad man.

Simple!!
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by samdaisi: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2020
Its a useless and dump people that fight because of politicians' in Nigeria where politicians has no value

I can see that Jonathan and Buhari will be tight friend b4 2023
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Jimi24: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:

Look at her face critically, and you will see that Mama peace is at peace.

Nothing concern am.

You actually looked into that face and saw PEACE. You know I used to say Nigerians tell lies a lot but I am wrong. Nigerians are conceived, nurtured and matured in lies.

Call other people to look at that picture, dont say anything to them and ask them what expression they see. I can think of many words coming out but none related to peace.

Jokes aside, my own description of what I see on her face is not PEACE but that she is holding her PISS.
She wants to go to the bathroom.
Ask other people
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by paix(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:

Nothing concern am.
Since she left that godforsaken Aso Rock, she has been hail and hearty.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=Awol1 post=86251044]

Nothing concern am.
Mama PISS is a court-certified THIEF.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by SkySpirit(m): 11:57am On Jan 31, 2020
So u now ve sense?!

sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by ojokolax: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
How is it the Wife of VP Osinbajo that you are monitoring? Are you so insecure in your existence that you policing other people's wives?
Karac:
Osinbajo wife always looking like someone that just finished crying
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by STRENGTHesq(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax
grin
Sarrki done wake up oh

grin
Sarrki done wake up oh!
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Lydia696: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Karac:

What kind of stupid thinking be that, the vice president wife always look smart. Something is wrong with your eyes go and check your eyes
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Karac:
Talk with respect naa, this is the wife of the vice president.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Arubajagz: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Why will they ever fight? They are nighbours in Asokoro and Dubai, Maryland and London.

This life na to paddle your canoe and find your own way. Naija youth will be there insulting each other over people wey nor know say dem exist sef.

slivertongue:
the elites don't fight forever, its the poor that hate and kill themselves
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by slivertongue: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Arubajagz:
Why will they ever fight? They are nighbours in Asokoro and Dubai, Maryland and London.

This life na to paddle your canoe and find your own way. Naija youth will be there insulting each other over people wey nor know say dem exist sef.

apt
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

I salute your courage, at least you didn't shy away from speaking the truth.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by toplinetrtrend: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

Oga! You can't wail till 2023.

You will get tired before 2022

Do you have any evidence that GEJ was drinking ogogoro throughout his Regime? Or are you just voicing heresay?

If the latter is true, then let me remind you that only senseless idiots base comments and arguments on heresays.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Ogunkillbuhari: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Awoleesu:

Alleluiah!
Sarrki has been Redeemed!

You mean Sarrki is an iTunes card

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Switruth: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

. Wow. I no know say u get sense like this. I noticed you’re gradually standing for the truth through your posts. They’re making sense now. Please advice the rotten meat barbecue maker.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=sarrki post=86251113]

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

[/quote
The only time you've spoken the truth... I guess I'll give you the benefit of doubt.]

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
bastardmod:

The idiot is having buyer's remorse in 2020, Sai barbarism has finally cost him his testicles... Useless supporters of fools
sarrki and ebenezar2020 right now grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.