Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (667 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by lawrenzooo: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
I sincerely apologize if I posted in the wrong section.

Hi, I really need advice here.
Sometimes last year, I had to borrow money from some of these online loan app. For about 8 month I was servicing the debts I.e pay back, they deduct their interest and I reapplied again.

As it stands now I have defaulted in all of them by over 50 days. Sincerely the means was not really there to even service the debts any longer towards the end of last year.

However this year i got something doing recently but the debts have pilled up and it running over 300,000 As it stands now I can only afford to pay 30,000 by my current earnings which would take at least 10 months which most of the loan app would not accept.

Sincerely it's beginning to give me sleepless night as I understand these companies have staff under them to pay and would also have to pay their investor interest and I also understand it could affect my credit score.

I would be grateful if anyone (especially those in the finance and law sector) can offer an advice and to how I can go about it.

I would also like to know the legally implications of my current situation.

Note
Getting a loan from a bank is out of it as my source of income is not corporate and hence I have no employment letter and payment for my services mostly come via cash payment.

I WOULD APPRECIATE EVERY ADVICE GIVEN
Re: Advice Needed by kunleweb: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Pay what you can regularly even if it's 15k monthly till you enjoy better fortunes and can pay higher and ultimately clear the debts
Re: Advice Needed by SUPERPACK: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
How did you manage to awe up to 300,000?
Re: Advice Needed by lawrenzooo: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
SUPERPACK:
How did you manage to awe up to 300,000?
its a long storey
Re: Advice Needed by lawrenzooo: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
kunleweb:
Pay what you can regularly even if it's 15k monthly till you enjoy better fortunes and can pay higher and ultimately clear the debts
Thanks. The thing is its not just one organization. while am paying one, the other is increasing daily by a certain percentage for defaulting.
Re: Advice Needed by kunleweb: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
lawrenzooo:

Thanks. The thing is its not just one organization. while am paying one, the other is increasing daily by a certain percentage for defaulting.

Name the organizations.

After a while Kwikash stops increasing so it can be paid off.
Re: Advice Needed by lawrenzooo: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
kunleweb:

Name the organizations.

After a while Kwikash stops increasing so it can be paid off.
Haloocredit
Quickcheck
Branch
Fair-Money
Re: Advice Needed by SUPERPACK: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
lawrenzooo:

Haloocredit
Quickcheck
Branch
Fair-Money
Bros, you dey vex oh see list. That is why it is not good to borrow from organizations.
Re: Advice Needed by kunleweb: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
lawrenzooo:

Haloocredit
Quickcheck
Branch
Fair-Money

Brnach will trouble you o but lal will give you time before they blacklist our BVN. I recommend you split what you can afford regularly amongst them. Sell off electronics you have that you can afford to spare to reapte some part
Re: Advice Needed by lawrenzooo: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
kunleweb:

Brnach will trouble you o but lal will give you time before they blacklist our BVN. I recommend you split what you can afford regularly amongst them. Sell off electronics you have that you can afford to spare to reapte some part

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Download. Full Hollywood Undead New Empire, Vol. 1 / I Am Plus One Today / Igbo Dirty :what No One Ever Told You About Amadioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.