Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You (2753 Views)

What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
I was at my home discussing with my families as we usually do. . One girl that is living around my area brought food for me. She is also a fashion desiqner like me. She sometimes come to my house to sew clothes. . Buh today being sunday. . She jux brought food for me. cry

i didnt tell her that am hungry o. . She jux came straiqht to my room and qive me d food. Sayin afta eating i shud return the food flask.. angry

abeg, lovers in the house what does that mean?

is that love or what? Am kinda confuse
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lols...there're two food on your face.
ogbeni just eat the food and eat her join grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Ocholu: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

Enjoy the kayanmata while it last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by DaddyRochie1642: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Love dey shack the girl grin,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
She might be doing it out of her like for you..not love..
Don't misunderstand that oo..or she is probably trying to draw your attention to something..

wink
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by KiNg0G: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Becareful, she fit don wash am put

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Tejumola856: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sha don’t eat Wettin go make you purge your intestine grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
SmellySperm:
Lols...there're two food on your face. ogbeni just eat the food and eat her join grin
. .

not so quick like dat bro. smiley. . I havent even 4 once have feelinqs 4 her.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by macdammy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
She Wan give you Efo chop grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ocholu:

she is older than me bro cry
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Tejumola856:
Don’t tell me you eat the food ?

ah. . My neiqhbourhood 4 dat? . . Stop thinkin negative. I trust her, she wil nt do dat kind tin. . cry
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:
. .

not so quick like dat bro. smiley. . I havent even 4 once have feelinqs 4 her.
Talk true,if she offer you kpekus u no go chop? cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She might be doing it out of her like for you..not love..
Don't misunderstand that oo..or she is probably trying to draw your attention to something..

wink

if she want to draw my attention, is isn't that way. . Na smiley. .

let her use pencil and draw the attention well. wink
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by toujurs: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

she is older than me bro cry
The older the berry the sweeter it becomes cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Rosaline5000: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:
I was at my home discussing with my families as we usually do. . One girl that is living around my area brought food for me. She is also a fashion desiqner like me. She sometimes come to my house to sew clothes. . Buh today being sunday. . She jux brought food for me. cry

i didnt tell her that am hungry o. . She jux came straiqht to my room and qive me d food. Sayin afta eating i shud return the food flask.. angry

There are 2 things involved
Either she is interested in you or just a thanks for the help you have been giving her.
Just observe and not rush into anything thinking she is in love with you make you no fell inside big pit o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
She's giving you signs to not only eat the physical food but to also eat her too.

Make sure you don't simp around. Play your game smart angry. That girl needs a Good-hard-dick

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rosaline5000:

There are 2 things involved
Either she is interested in you or just a thanks for the help you have been giving her.
Just observe and not rush into anything thinking she is in love with you make you no fell inside big pit o

i don't easily fall in love. . grin. . I Knw she did it cuz of how i have been treatin her. I often help her sew clothe. If* it hard her, she wil brinq the clothe i wil help her. . I guess, that could be another reason too .
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
macdammy:
She Wan give you Efo chop grin

wetin be efo?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
toujurs:
The older the berry the sweeter it becomes cheesy

hmmm. . . Really? . . I learn they are sweat lover too. I mean older admiring young ones
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Rosaline5000: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

i don't easily fall in love. . grin. . I Knw she did it cuz of how i have been treatin her. I often help her sew clothe. Is it hard her, she wil brinq the clothe i wil help her. . I guess, that could be another reason too .
yes could be a thanks for all your help.

People that says they dont easily fall in love usually falls the hardest wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:
She's giving you signs to not only eat the physical food but to also eat her too.

Make sure you don't simp around. Play your game smart angry. That girl needs a Good-hard-dick

i swear grin. . U're on point. . grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
SmellySperm:
Lols...there're two food on your face.
ogbeni just eat the food and eat her join grin
badt guy I see u
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rosaline5000:
yes could be a thanks for all your help.

People that says they dont easily fall in love usually falls the hardest wink

udonminit. smiley
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by benqo01(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
She like you b dat,just watch the way thing will turn out dont rush it
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Boogyman557: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool

BASKET MOUTH...... 2 TINZ INVOLVE

I LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by MadamNoNetwork: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

Bros no go chop love charm o.

@the bolded, she wants you to come and eat her food after eating her food.

If you don't gerrit, forget about it.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by MadamNoNetwork: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by stunnert(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ocholu:

You Sabi the matter wella grin grin

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
MadamNoNetwork:

shocked

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Sonnobax15(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin
Op,calm down small...No go mistake her kind gesture for something else cheesy. Make you no cor receive the most alarming insults of your miserable life inform of an unexpected smack down shocked
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by MadamNoNetwork: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Be very careful of what goes into body. You see these two things food and sex, na wetin women dey use bring strong men down. Except you have spiritual fortifications, an advice from a man to another man, don't eat that food.
Be warned. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Uncle Attempted Raping Me / I Enjoyed A Prego Today Best Time Ever / Why Stretch Mark Is So Common With Girls Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.