Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband (3737 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Janicex: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
What's your advice to this lady? Can she still save her marriage or is it truly over?... Here is her story

My husband of 8 years, is a professor at a college of education, and I'm also working. The "spark" in our marriage started dwindling, as the stress began to pile up from work, the in-laws, and managing our children. (Two beautiful girls) I love them to death but sometimes they drive me to the brink of insanity. I felt overwelhmed. The sex in our marriage wasnt where it used to be, it used to be crazy hot kinky. Now, sadly its just boring and feels forced. My husband is so busy with work and tutoring and i didnt feel wanted. He used to comment on how lucky he was to have me, or how beautiful i was. I just wasnt feeling the affection. My sex drive was going crazy for about six months, yet he only had time for me once a day if i was lucky. I started lashing out at him. I felt as if i wasnt worth his attention anymore.

I starting getting attention from one of my co-workers. Tall, handsome man, 35 with a hell of a body. He was married, with two kids. Our flirting started out playful, but the more and more he gave me attention the more it turned me on. The thrill of it was overwelhming. I knew where this was leading but it was becoming addictive. I knew it was wrong, but that was part of the rush. We ended up hooking up all the way, seven or eight times. sometimes at my house, or his, twice in a hotel "visiting friends" etc. each time we fuxxed, we fu**ed like animals. hours of fu**ing. I've never cum so much in my life. He a*e me out until i was shaking. He really knew how to please me. I let him do anything he wanted to me. I swallowed his c*m and begged him to c*m inside me. which he always did. somehow it even tasted better than my husbands. I wanted to do everything i wasnt supposed to. I felt a rush breaking every rule i established.

I let him do things i didnt let my husband do. It was so exciting! it was freeing and intoxicating. I gave him blow*obs during breaks at work, in the car after work. as often as i could.... and i enjoyed it. I told myself i loved it, and i needed it. but the truth was, it wasnt just my sex drive that was brining me to cheat on my loving husband. It was a misguided feeling of wrothlessness. Of becoming insecure in my age. Of feeling i was losing my sex appeal, some form of value. It wasnt sex drive that forced this, it was me. if it was my sex drive, toys wouldve fixed it. I was longing connection. a connection i feared i lost with my husband. I tricked myself into believeing this was what i needed. I told my co-worker we needed to stop, and we stopped fuxxing. but i still gave him blowjobs and swallowed his cxm around the workplace. I felt guilty when everytime i went down on my husband i was dissapointed for his cum not tasting as good. I felt guilty when we fxxked i wished he would make me cum as much as my secret lover. It wasnt my husband. It was my sexual excitment at the cheat, the sneaking around, the bad thing that i knew what i was doing that made me cum so much. I did everything with this man, because i felt "If i cheat i might as well make the most of it" kinda thought process. I was wrong. I was wrong. I was wrong. I could have spiced up the bedroom with my husband. The guilt was driving me crazy. but i was too far in to stop. Finally another co-worker caught us. I begged him not to tell my husband, he told me that if i didnt, he would.

I ran home, knowing that if i didnt tell him. he would find out. I ran home sat him down and told him ive been having an affair. He asked how far it had gone. I lied. He pressured and pressured and i told him the extent of it, i told him everything. I thought the truth would be freeing, it wasnt for me at all, and it condemned my husband to hear it. He never cheated, he never so much as looked in another woman's direction and this is how i repayed him.

The guilt came to a climax after seeing my husband react to the news. He listened to the story, tears forming in his eyes, at the end, he sat for a moment looking in my crying eyes, he got up and stumbled out of the living room. It was as if he couldnt walk briefly. seeing my husband like this, made me sick to my stomach. he was in shock. I followed and and tried to comfort him, he simply pushed me away. He went into the bedroom and he stayed in there for a half hour or so. I waited with the worse feeling crying alone in the living room.

The kids were sleeping, and he went in to go check on them, one by one. I watched crying as he ignored me and kissed the kids heads as they slept. He walked into the living room where i was, his face sullen. He sat down and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were red from his tears.
His words that he spoke killed my soul. He looked at me and he said "I have loved you from the moment i met you, I loved you when i married you, I loved you as I made my vows, and I loved you as I kept them. I know I will love you until the day that I die. But I want you to know, I will no longer be your husband. I will never again be by your side. You have made it clear, other things are more important to you." after that he told me that he didnt want the kids knowing until the paperwork was finalized

The kids were beyond heartbroken..
I feel as if this is all my fault. It IS all my fault. It wasnt worth it. I died losing my husband. Its been already eight months without him and i feel worse than ive ever felt in my life. He is a great father and was a caring husabnd but was getting caught up in work but was only working to be able to provide for our children.... I feel defeated in every sense of the word. He doesnt even bother to say anything to me. He ignores all my calls, my texts. my "how are you's". he just gives me a fake half smile....
I cut myself out of my own life. I fucking cant stand it! i feel trapped by my own mistakes. my family was dissapointed in me, my father tried to be a good father and talk to me. I just cant stand everyone knowing my mistakes. The day i made my vows, i did it before my family, my closest friends and before God. I failed them all. That is what kills me the most. The guilt consumed me until my mistakes saw the light of day and consumed the rest of my life. I cannot forgive myself. I ruined my one earth bound life. It will never be the same.
I threw it all away for some measly sex i could have had with my husband had I been honest and open about all my wants and insecurities.

4 Likes

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Kingpin1000: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Which kind fake tales by moonlight be this?

15 Likes

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
I hate any married person that plays with everybody that comes their way easily, this is where it leads to.Some married women will be forming friendly and fun to be with only to later read this kind of stories.yeye

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Janicex: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Which kind fake takes by moonlight be this?

So You don't believe that a lot of women cheat on their husband's these days? Dey there no shine your eye

2 Likes

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Janicex: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate any married person that plays with everybody that comes their way easily, this is where it leads to.Some married women will be forming friendly and fun to be with only to later read this kind of stories.yeye

Yeye dey smell my dear... But Pls what's your advice for her?
Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Ahmed0336(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
angry
Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Janicex:

Yeye dey smell my dear... But Pls what's your advice for her?
No advise,she should keep her distance and pray for the man to see a more reasonable and faithful wife.She should enjoy her scattered life in peace

5 Likes

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by EmptyGarden(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tales.

2 Likes

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by MufasaLion: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
Where's the chapter 2 of this story?

2 Likes

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Chinehz(f): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
I knew it was wrong but couldn't stop ...
May I never use this phrase in my life so help me God.... amen
For the lady,we no get any advice for her

1 Like

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
You get power to articulate all this plenty grammar abi? Figure your next move yourself, mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Mjanee(f): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
Where's the chapter 2 of this story?
Anticipate grin

2 Likes

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Janicex: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Chinehz:
I knew it was wrong but couldn't stop ...
May I never use this phrase in my life so help me God.... amen
For the lady,we no get any advice for her
Chai
Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by MufasaLion: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

Anticipate grin

Lol
Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Starlight252: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
-Starlight- . What have i done: i cheated on my husband. . You asked a question and answered it yourself... . . What do we have to say again? . When you were doing it, did you ask us questions?
mtchew
Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Kingpin1000: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Janicex:

So You don't believe that a lot of women cheat on their husband's these days? Dey there no shine your eye
What you posted is fiction
Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Gadafii: 1:31am On Jan 29, 2022
Your husband was complimenting in how lucky he was, did you ever compliment him back,

You were not getting the attention anymore, you started lashing at him, to add more pressure on guy man, na that part I stopped to dey read because you are selfish and inconsiderate, it takes two to tango, but you want him to keep telling you are the best thing after agege bread, but you didn't return that favor to him, you even had the mind to lash at him when he stopped

I know this is fiction by the way

6 Likes

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Totilopussylick(m): 3:37am On Jan 29, 2022
Gadafii:
Your husband was complimenting in how lucky he was, did you ever compliment him back,

You were not getting the attention anymore, you started lashing at him, to add more pressure on guy man, na that part I stopped to dey read because you are selfish and inconsiderate, it takes two to tango, but you want him to keep telling you are the best thing after agege bread, but you didn't return that favor to him, you even had the mind to lash at him when he stopped

I know this is fiction by the way
Calm down.

Its a made up story undecided

E never happened tongue
Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by MoneyGoDrop: 4:46am On Jan 29, 2022
Your husband should also go for DNA test to certify if he's the father of your girls.
Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by flokii: 5:41am On Jan 29, 2022
The moment a man finds out that his wife cheated (even once), it's either divorce or he starts cheating too as payback..
I wonder what the woman was expecting, a hug or thank you kiss for cheating? It's her type that starve their husband of sex but will go outside and allow strangers do all sorts to their body. Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2022
God pls qive me a loyal wife, and a honest one cry

like i do. .

1 Like

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Bolaji26(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2022
Your own house don scatter and your lover guy home still they healthy, better find a way to go scatter that guy house too..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by candygist: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2022
Janicex:
What's your advice to this lady? Can she still save her marriage or is it truly over?... Here is her story

My husband of 8 years, is a professor at a college of education, and I'm also working. The "spark" in our marriage started dwindling, as the stress began to pile up from work, the in-laws, and managing our children. (Two beautiful girls) I love them to death but sometimes they drive me to the brink of insanity. I felt overwelhmed. The sex in our marriage wasnt where it used to be, it used to be crazy hot kinky. Now, sadly its just boring and feels forced. My husband is so busy with work and tutoring and i didnt feel wanted. He used to comment on how lucky he was to have me, or how beautiful i was. I just wasnt feeling the affection. My sex drive was going crazy for about six months, yet he only had time for me once a day if i was lucky. I started lashing out at him. I felt as if i wasnt worth his attention anymore.

I starting getting attention from one of my co-workers. Tall, handsome man, 35 with a hell of a body. He was married, with two kids. Our flirting started out playful, but the more and more he gave me attention the more it turned me on. The thrill of it was overwelhming. I knew where this was leading but it was becoming addictive. I knew it was wrong, but that was part of the rush. We ended up hooking up all the way, seven or eight times. sometimes at my house, or his, twice in a hotel "visiting friends" etc. each time we fuxxed, we fu**ed like animals. hours of fu**ing. I've never cum so much in my life. He a*e me out until i was shaking. He really knew how to please me. I let him do anything he wanted to me. I swallowed his c*m and begged him to c*m inside me. which he always did. somehow it even tasted better than my husbands. I wanted to do everything i wasnt supposed to. I felt a rush breaking every rule i established.

I let him do things i didnt let my husband do. It was so exciting! it was freeing and intoxicating. I gave him blow*obs during breaks at work, in the car after work. as often as i could.... and i enjoyed it. I told myself i loved it, and i needed it. but the truth was, it wasnt just my sex drive that was brining me to cheat on my loving husband. It was a misguided feeling of wrothlessness. Of becoming insecure in my age. Of feeling i was losing my sex appeal, some form of value. It wasnt sex drive that forced this, it was me. if it was my sex drive, toys wouldve fixed it. I was longing connection. a connection i feared i lost with my husband. I tricked myself into believeing this was what i needed. I told my co-worker we needed to stop, and we stopped fuxxing. but i still gave him blowjobs and swallowed his cxm around the workplace. I felt guilty when everytime i went down on my husband i was dissapointed for his cum not tasting as good. I felt guilty when we fxxked i wished he would make me cum as much as my secret lover. It wasnt my husband. It was my sexual excitment at the cheat, the sneaking around, the bad thing that i knew what i was doing that made me cum so much. I did everything with this man, because i felt "If i cheat i might as well make the most of it" kinda thought process. I was wrong. I was wrong. I was wrong. I could have spiced up the bedroom with my husband. The guilt was driving me crazy. but i was too far in to stop. Finally another co-worker caught us. I begged him not to tell my husband, he told me that if i didnt, he would.

I ran home, knowing that if i didnt tell him. he would find out. I ran home sat him down and told him ive been having an affair. He asked how far it had gone. I lied. He pressured and pressured and i told him the extent of it, i told him everything. I thought the truth would be freeing, it wasnt for me at all, and it condemned my husband to hear it. He never cheated, he never so much as looked in another woman's direction and this is how i repayed him.

The guilt came to a climax after seeing my husband react to the news. He listened to the story, tears forming in his eyes, at the end, he sat for a moment looking in my crying eyes, he got up and stumbled out of the living room. It was as if he couldnt walk briefly. seeing my husband like this, made me sick to my stomach. he was in shock. I followed and and tried to comfort him, he simply pushed me away. He went into the bedroom and he stayed in there for a half hour or so. I waited with the worse feeling crying alone in the living room.

The kids were sleeping, and he went in to go check on them, one by one. I watched crying as he ignored me and kissed the kids heads as they slept. He walked into the living room where i was, his face sullen. He sat down and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were red from his tears.
His words that he spoke killed my soul. He looked at me and he said "I have loved you from the moment i met you, I loved you when i married you, I loved you as I made my vows, and I loved you as I kept them. I know I will love you until the day that I die. But I want you to know, I will no longer be your husband. I will never again be by your side. You have made it clear, other things are more important to you." after that he told me that he didnt want the kids knowing until the paperwork was finalized

I feel as if this is all my fault. It IS all my fault. It wasnt worth it. I died losing my husband. Its been already eight months without him and i feel worse than ive ever felt in my life. He is a great father and was a caring husabnd but was getting caught up in work but was only working to be able to provide for our children.... I feel defeated in every sense of the word. He doesnt even bother to say anything to me. He ignores all my calls, my texts. my "how are you's". he just gives me a fake half smile....
I cut myself out of my own life. I fucking cant stand it! i feel trapped by my own mistakes. my family was dissapointed in me, my father tried to be a good father and talk to me. I just cant stand everyone knowing my mistakes. The day i made my vows, i did it before my family, my closest friends and before God. I failed them all. That is what kills me the most. The guilt consumed me until my mistakes saw the light of day and consumed the rest of my life. I cannot forgive myself. I ruined my one earth bound life. It will never be the same.
I threw it all away for some measly sex i could have had with my husband had I been honest and open about all my wants and insecurities.

I wonder how some men feel comfortable fuc*ing another man’s wife. Like where is your conscience and sense of reasoning ?

I love the way the husband acted and as for the lady, she can should go back nd be fucking her coworker.
She was used and dumped and at the end she still scattered her family.

1 Like

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Kutunban: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2022
Sad
Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by nairalandankrah: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2022
teddybarz:
God pls qive me a loyal wife, and a honest one cry

like i do. .

May God help you find a good wife

1 Like

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by nairalandankrah: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2022
candygist:

I wonder how some men feel comfortable fuc*ing another man’s wife. Like where is your conscience and sense of reasoning ?

I love the way the husband acted and as for the lady, she can should go back nd be fucking her coworker.
She was used and dumped and at the end she still scattered her family.
You don't know men! All you need to do is to open and you'll see them swimming inside!.
Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Mophor: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by adedayo3193(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Janicex:

choi, will i still marry like this?

1 Like

Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Ladumaa: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Calm down.

Its a made up story undecided

E never happened tongue

Worse things than this are
happening
Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by ashawopikin(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Janicex:

nice read, op u try
Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by ashawopikin(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Which kind fake tales by moonlight be this?
but the op try na, and this kind of thing dey happen wella for naija
Re: What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2022
nairalandankrah:

May God help you find a good wife

amen bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Foreign Women / Prophecy Against Us Getting Married / A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.