Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker (11332 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Admin Front Page please

Hello everyone.. please I need your advice

So,I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over three years now (since my year1 in school) and I just found out she was cheating with me with our caretaker.. He(the caretaker) and my girlfriend are of same tribe, I guess they kinda blend. Am older than the guy he is 23 and am 24.

My girlfriend and I are currently roommate in year 3). We moved in together late October last year.
She also cheating on me with another dude from her town where she resides. Before our academic break (22 Dec 2019) she frequent our caretakers room too often,I try tell her to stop that am not comfortable with it, of which she shrug off saying she is only being friends with him because the speak same dialet,and we all live in the same compound. She would stay late at his room,I had to tell her(sternly) not to visit his room again and she agreed. But she still visit him.

When we return from our academic break,she started to visit him again. She stayed late again with our caretaker Just outside our room and I asked her nicely to to get inside because it's late and she entered and bid caretaker goodnight. She got the bed after taking her bath,and we got talking I told her not to stay out past 9pm. She got angry saying I simply don't like him that and I hate seeing him with her,she started crying. I had to apologize. But she said she won't forgive me because I hurt her.
The next day she refused to talk to me before going to class.
When we got home later that day,we just found ourselves Talking . A mutual friend (female)of our visited, we were eating and my eyes just got a glimpse of her WhatsApp message telling our caretaker that I almost attack her yesterday because I saw them together. I didn't react then,I had to keep my cool. Later that day I told my friend what I just saw (my girlfriend message to our caretaker) she said I should ignore,but anger got the best of me.i was angry because she told him I nearly attacked her.

When we got home,I asked her for her phone which she gave me reluctantly,I went through her WhatsApp messages with the guy. And I found out she do tell the guy our personal things ( including when I told her not to visit him) she shouldn't tell anyone. She must have told the guy am controlling her because he asked if am still controling her that I have no shame for trying to attack her the previous day. I went further into their chat and I saw where he told the boy that she missed her period and the boy told her they would do pregnancy test.

I know she might have told a very good friend of her about the guy,so I went to their chat. She told her friend about the guy and she told her she lived him and they had sex already.but her friend told her not to destroy her relationship for just a crush or is she willing to leave me for the boy,she said NO.

I had to check if she still cheating on me with others guys. I got to a chat and my suspicion was right.
She was telling this guy she was pregnant and this dude was ignoring he messages and chats. She later went on saying is is because she was forcing herself on him.

She had sex with this dude 25 December,had sex with caretaker 27december.
After I must have read all chats,I went home and confronted her she denied at first I later told her i read her chats and she started crying saying it was a mistake that it won't happen again ,that she was drunk when the second guy had sex with her and having sex with our caretaker was a mistake. I called her mother and told her what has happened she was disappointed in her but she also begged me to forgive her.
I keep wondering where I got it all wrong and asked her but she said i have been nothing but faithful that she can't explain something what came over her. I have been good to the caretaker I painted his room for Free. He do call me "BRO" when addressing me

To cut the story short. I told her I have forgiven her,but deep down,I haven't..

I don't know what to do..
Please help...

NOTE
I have Never cheated on her.
I believe in equality in relationship. I don't control her. I never Never check her phone all through our relationship. I guess that's why she didn't had to delete her chats.

Kindly ignore my grammatical errors

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Youngkingjaey1: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Froshloaded: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
If you still love her
Take her back

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Kennyprince: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bro your woman is just too cheap

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Davash222(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
I stopped reading when I saw “she started crying. I had to apologize. But she said she won't forgive me because I hurt her”
Women are naturally manipulative. Once she started crying, she’s guilty. An innocent woman would never cry for what she didn’t do!

Una wey dey fall in love with Nigerian women, I comot cap for una.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Davash222(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Froshloaded:
If you still love her
Take her back
Take what back? Seems your head is paining you.
You can’t take what’s not yours!

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by saintol(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Radarada

4 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Omihanifa: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Run for your life because you may end up with one of these things

HIV and other STDs angry

Hypertension embarassed

Murder ( you fit vex kill her or the caretaker) shocked

Poor academic performance ( low CGPA) undecided

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by GANAYAD: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Guy, bro code
Run for your life d girl is an evil manipulator with no conscience, better let love clear for your eye,who does that you must be a weakly, let me tell you this you're a subject of mockery whenever she's with the caretaker

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by budaatum: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kennyprince:
No, I disagree! The woman is not cheap at all. That's why she needs three men to afford to not keep her!

Op, you are just too cheap! If you valued yourself you'd kick her out and go find yourself a girl who values you and does not treat you like crap!

14 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by zed7: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
I always used to tell my girlfriends to not let me know if they cheat. I wouldn't also read your messages.
If I ever catch you cheating though, that's the end. I will forgive you but we can never be again, no matter what.
To each his own though.

11 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by jawalis(m): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Here’s my advice: just leave the innocent girl, let her explore life and enjoy the advantages of your foolishness, you can even excuse your room for her when her fvckmates are around. As a nice guy, pls do ensure you buy enough milk and provisions as so she has enough strength to bleep the smart caretaker, then let her have the baby; you’ll take care of the child since you can’t use your brain. Jeez. What the fvck did I just read! You are the BIGGEST FOOL I KNOW. honestly you should be castrated. You living with a girl and she’s cheating under your nose and not only with one guy. Here you are seeking advice, the bitch is fvcking around and you are there calling her mother! Wait, what were you expecting the mother to say, kill her? You need brain reset. How sure are you that the person you spoke with is her Mother? Don’t you think you are been fooled, have you ever paid your sister’s house rent in school? Puss¥ Nigha. Sent the motherfvcker out of your house, move on and forget your loss.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
If you were my brother, I'll sell you into slavery to the saans in the Kalahari.

Even if you both took an oath, its not enough for you to still remain in that thing you call a relationship. Someone is sleeping around without protection endangering your life and you're here shaking like jelly fish asking what you should do?
Ok let me tell you what to do mr. Ibu. From now on, be following her about with a torch, so you can be helping the men to point torch down there whenever they are making out.
Will you.....get out of my face? Aturu. Not like you're even married to her.. even then...

25 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Headlesschicken(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
undecided Thought all this rubbish ended wiv last year buh clearly this m0fos never learn... Next time she would get drunk n catch HIV n would gladly pass it to you,cos i do know fully well that u do not use condoms on her..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Skmoda(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bro, abeg leave that bitch oo...she is a bad bitch

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by chigoizie7(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Brother wey mumu.

11 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by devilmaycry: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
jawalis:
Here’s my advice: just leave the innocent girl, let her explore life and enjoy the advantages of your foolishness, you can even excuse your room for her when her fvckmates are around. As a nice guy, pls do ensure you buy enough milk and provisions as so she has enough strength to bleep the smart caretaker, then let her have the baby; you’ll take care of the child since you can’t use your brain. Jeez. What the fvck did I just read! You are the BIGGEST FOOL I KNOW. honestly you should be castrated. You living with a girl and she’s cheating under your nose and not only with one guy. Here you are seeking advice, the bitch is fvcking around and you are there calling her mother! Wait, what were you expecting the mother to say, kill her? You need brain reset. How sure are you that the person you spoke with is her Mother? Don’t you think you are been fooled, have you ever paid your sister’s house rent in school? Puss¥ Nigha. Sent the motherfvcker out of your house, move on and forget your loss.

Na love grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by galaxy2020(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Man, you are tooooo! Weak. Pray she doesn't infect you with any disease.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by ranmoor: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Just look for another apartment and leave them. If you kick her out, you will be surprise that the so called caretaker will accommodate her, trust me, your life will be miserable.
Also, stop cohabiting with your gf, face your studies. Have fun but have boundaries. Telling her mum is just a waste of time and stooping too low. Until you have done official engagement/intro, parents have no business in your affairs...

10 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by MizzPhoney(f): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
I would have really knocked some senses into you, considering the fact that you are even my younger brother's age mate, I feel so disappointed in you.
What are you cohabiting with a girl for?
What is she giving you? Sex, every day free house wife duties? What exactly?
It's so obvious you aren't serious with your life oh, if you were, you'd know that you are heading for the rocks. You will end up taking care of that baby she is carrying since you are a habitual mumu!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
If I get Mumu brother like you, we must stone you to death for our house.!weak pussy nigga. This is one go still Dey call himself man?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
post your house address so we can come and advice her at home.

continue with her and you will end up marrying a woman who will make you and object of ridicule in your neighborhood.
your girlfriend is:
1. a cheat
2. a liar
3. she no get even tiny respect for you.
a cheat and a liar who respect you will not glean closer to home.

you caught a girl cheating and you call her mom? I don't know why you guys keep unnecessary relationship with girlfriend mother. I won't even call my wife mother to tell her she is cheating before kicking her out

10 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by MizzPhoney(f): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
jawalis:

That's it, the guy is the biggest mugu I have ever heard about!

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by MiVida(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Onetimepost:
Admin Front Page please

Hello everyone.. please I need your advice

So,I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over three years now (since my year1 in school) and I just found out she was cheating with me with our caretaker.. He(the caretaker) and my girlfriend are of same tribe, I guess they kinda blend. Am older than the guy he is 23 and am 24.

My girlfriend and I are currently roommate in year 3). We moved in together late October last year.
She also cheating on me with another dude from her town where she resides. Before our academic break (22 Dec 2019) she frequent our caretakers room too often,I try tell her to stop that am not comfortable with it, of which she shrug off saying she is only being friends with him because the speak same dialet,and we all live in the same compound. She would stay late at his room,I had to tell her(sternly) not to visit his room again and she agreed. But she still visit him.

When we return from our academic break,she started to visit him again. She stayed late again with our caretaker Just outside our room and I asked her nicely to to get inside because it's late and she entered and bid caretaker goodnight. She got the bed after taking her bath,and we got talking I told her not to stay out past 9pm. She got angry saying I simply don't like him that and I hate seeing him with her,she started crying. I had to apologize. But she said she won't forgive me because I hurt her.
The next day she refused to talk to me before going to class.
When we got home later that day,we just found ourselves Talking . A mutual friend (female)of our visited, we were eating and my eyes just got a glimpse of her WhatsApp message telling our caretaker that I almost attack her yesterday because I saw them together. I didn't react then,I had to keep my cool. Later that day I told my friend what I just saw (my girlfriend message to our caretaker) she said I should ignore,but anger got the best of me.i was angry because she told him I nearly attacked her.

When we got home,I asked her for her phone which she gave me reluctantly,I went through her WhatsApp messages with the guy. And I found out she do tell the guy our personal things ( including when I told her not to visit him) she shouldn't tell anyone. She must have told the guy am controlling her because he asked if am still controling her that I have no shame for trying to attack her the previous day. I went further into their chat and I saw where he told the boy that she missed her period and the boy told her they would do pregnancy test.

I know she might have told a very good friend of her about the guy,so I went to their chat. She told her friend about the guy and she told her she lived him and they had sex already.but her friend told her not to destroy her relationship for just a crush or is she willing to leave me for the boy,she said NO.

I had to check if she still cheating on me with others guys. I got to a chat and my suspicion was right.
She was telling this guy she was pregnant and this dude was ignoring he messages and chats. She later went on saying is is because she was forcing herself on him.

She had sex with this dude 25 December,had sex with caretaker 27december.
After I must have read all chats,I went home and confronted her she denied at first I later told her i read her chats and she started crying saying it was a mistake that it won't happen again ,that she was drunk when the second guy had sex with her and having sex with our caretaker was a mistake. I called her mother and told her what has happened she was disappointed in her but she also begged me to forgive her.
I keep wondering where I got it all wrong and asked her but she said i have been nothing but faithful that she can't explain something what came over her. I have been good to the caretaker I painted his room for Free. He do call me "BRO" when addressing me

To cut the story short. I told her I have forgiven her,but deep down,I haven't..

I don't know what to do..
Please help...

NOTE
I have Never cheated on her.
I believe in equality in relationship. I don't control her. I never Never check her phone all through our relationship. I guess that's why she didn't had to delete her chats.

Kindly ignore my grammatical errors

yes! I quoted you, you've been a fool and obviously still a fool in 2020... Haba boda! When you go get sense iioooo??

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Froshloaded:
If you still love her Take her back
okay thanks

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kennyprince:
but she has the nicest of heart... or so I thought
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Generalissimo75(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Congratulations cos you are not married to her. It's complicated when you are married with kids.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Cheryph200(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
All of una na caretakees, Fools everywhere.. The MUMU that later marry her will be happy with her after all

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Kennedyiheme: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Everyday there's a new simp... why do men tolerate women like yhis.. how can weak men rule the world?

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by jasman1: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
“Habitual mumu” I just love that! That’s the advice you need, hope you read it

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Are u not cheating her dad by living under a roof with her without paying her bride price?

Anyway, two things are involved....
1. It's either she's d financial muscle of d relationship and u are only a glorified sissy with a stick in-between d legs. Or
2. U are naturally slow and it affects ur self esteem that u can't be assertive with a girl that f**k neighbours with no remorse.

Pls share her contact here, I believe there are hundreds more of her kinsmen here
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by vincentjk(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
I concluded all these stories are just tales until my guy told me his own experience when he was in school 3years back. I almost cried

Useless simp like you. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift / How To Get Her 11 Digit... / Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.