Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,739 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker (11348 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by michealoluwaseyi(m): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:
I stopped reading when I saw “she started crying. I had to apologize. But she said she won't forgive me because I hurt her”
Women are naturally manipulative. Once she started crying, she’s guilty. An innocent woman would never cry for what she didn’t do!

Una wey dey fall in love with Nigerian women, I comot cap for una.
it simple the op shud make the lady just a Bleep mate,while searching for a decent lady out there,but if i am the op i will move out of dat house once my rent is due,he can keep wakeing up seeing the caretaker sleeping with his girlfriend'but last last the girl get op mumu button
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by michealoluwaseyi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
michealoluwaseyi:
it simple the op shud make the lady just a Bleep mate,while searching for a decent lady out there,but if i am the op i will move out of dat house once my rent is due,he can keep wakeing up seeing the caretaker who bleep with his girlfriend'but last last the girl get op mumu button
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by gulfer: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by olagbemi118(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Why is faithfulness so difficult?
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Mykel51(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
She denied at first... A serial liar..
Then started crying...to manipulate you a simp.... Move out of the apartment or end things with her ASAP...Also don't let her put the pregnancy on your neck
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by aimuan(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:
I stopped reading when I saw “she started crying. I had to apologize. But she said she won't forgive me because I hurt her”
Women are naturally manipulative. Once she started crying, she’s guilty. An innocent woman would never cry for what she didn’t do!

Una wey dey fall in love with Nigerian women, I comot cap for una.
You were making sense before you mentioned Nigeria women..Nan only Nigeria women they cheat?

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Liposure: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
What are u still doing in dat relationship. Sebi She don carry bele make she go meet her babydaddy
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by iceybux(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
U Guys Are Young,my Candid Advice .. Dnt Chase Her Outta The Crib But Remain And Maintain A Platonic Friendship, A Girl Who Did Shag 2guys In A Space Of 2days Withoup Protection And Dont Even Know Who Got Her Preg,could Infest U And Alter All Ur Life Plans, Forgive Her But End That Luv Relationship,trust Me U Be Safer,if U Cant Bear The Sight Moveout The House.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Depressed101: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Onetimepost:
Admin Front Page please

Hello everyone.. please I need your advice

So,I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over three years now (since my year1 in school) and I just found out she was cheating with me with our caretaker.. He(the caretaker) and my girlfriend are of same tribe, I guess they kinda blend. Am older than the guy he is 23 and am 24.

My girlfriend and I are currently roommate in year 3). We moved in together late October last year.
She also cheating on me with another dude from her town where she resides. Before our academic break (22 Dec 2019) she frequent our caretakers room too often,I try tell her to stop that am not comfortable with it, of which she shrug off saying she is only being friends with him because the speak same dialet,and we all live in the same compound. She would stay late at his room,I had to tell her(sternly) not to visit his room again and she agreed. But she still visit him.

When we return from our academic break,she started to visit him again. She stayed late again with our caretaker Just outside our room and I asked her nicely to to get inside because it's late and she entered and bid caretaker goodnight. She got the bed after taking her bath,and we got talking I told her not to stay out past 9pm. She got angry saying I simply don't like him that and I hate seeing him with her,she started crying. I had to apologize. But she said she won't forgive me because I hurt her.
The next day she refused to talk to me before going to class.
When we got home later that day,we just found ourselves Talking . A mutual friend (female)of our visited, we were eating and my eyes just got a glimpse of her WhatsApp message telling our caretaker that I almost attack her yesterday because I saw them together. I didn't react then,I had to keep my cool. Later that day I told my friend what I just saw (my girlfriend message to our caretaker) she said I should ignore,but anger got the best of me.i was angry because she told him I nearly attacked her.

When we got home,I asked her for her phone which she gave me reluctantly,I went through her WhatsApp messages with the guy. And I found out she do tell the guy our personal things ( including when I told her not to visit him) she shouldn't tell anyone. She must have told the guy am controlling her because he asked if am still controling her that I have no shame for trying to attack her the previous day. I went further into their chat and I saw where he told the boy that she missed her period and the boy told her they would do pregnancy test.

I know she might have told a very good friend of her about the guy,so I went to their chat. She told her friend about the guy and she told her she lived him and they had sex already.but her friend told her not to destroy her relationship for just a crush or is she willing to leave me for the boy,she said NO.

I had to check if she still cheating on me with others guys. I got to a chat and my suspicion was right.
She was telling this guy she was pregnant and this dude was ignoring he messages and chats. She later went on saying is is because she was forcing herself on him.

She had sex with this dude 25 December,had sex with caretaker 27december.
After I must have read all chats,I went home and confronted her she denied at first I later told her i read her chats and she started crying saying it was a mistake that it won't happen again ,that she was drunk when the second guy had sex with her and having sex with our caretaker was a mistake. I called her mother and told her what has happened she was disappointed in her but she also begged me to forgive her.
I keep wondering where I got it all wrong and asked her but she said i have been nothing but faithful that she can't explain something what came over her. I have been good to the caretaker I painted his room for Free. He do call me "BRO" when addressing me

To cut the story short. I told her I have forgiven her,but deep down,I haven't..

I don't know what to do..
Please help...

NOTE
I have Never cheated on her.
I believe in equality in relationship. I don't control her. I never Never check her phone all through our relationship. I guess that's why she didn't had to delete her chats.

Kindly ignore my grammatical errors

you are not a nairalander, so therefore i cannot help you, if you are? You should have fortified yourself with RedPill 1&2 by Ubunja pharmaceutical Plc. AT least, to save you from such a disgrace, now tell us how you intend to live with that winch you call girlfriend, for the rest of the semester.

Your momma and papa send you go school, you carry woman put for house.. You are a mumu man, and chances are you are the one seeing her through school..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Kantebets(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Fake story
Fvck!
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by tunize(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Move out of that house bro
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by jawalis(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
devilmaycry:

Na love grin grin
love kee you there �
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Hdanny(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
CARETAKER of what exactly Of your so called girlfriend PUSSY grin
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by bahdpersona(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mr man run for your dear life
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by splendour7(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
pack out from that house and look for a new apartement,your number 1 priority now should be your studies not relationship,never let the girl blackmail you emotionally...maintain a mutual friendship with her but cut off any kind of relationship with her,,,,it hurt when you initially break up,but with time you will overcome.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Best advice don’t have sex with her again
But you guys can stay together till you get a new place or a new lover and move on
Pretend like you are not too update
Don’t fight the caretaker oh
Still let him be
But be smarter
Find a better girl in school to date and flirt with her with you are Hot
Don’t sex your girlfriend again she can kill you easily

Note: don’t sex her again free her but be friends with her
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by anigbajumo(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Truth must be told,the next generation of guys might find it hard to control their wives.I never caught lady up to this extent before I put the end to relationship,just a sign of cheating,u are gone....

If it is me,she will never sleep in my room again the night I first suspected her not to even talk of call her mother,beg her bla bla bla...@OP,u are too weak as a man in relationship.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by ranmoor: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
OlaitanAkanbi:
Best advice don’t have sex with her again
But you guys can stay together till you get a new place or a new lover and move on
But be smarter
Don’t sex your girlfriend again she can kill you easily

Note: don’t sex her again free her but be friends with her
1. What is the essence of still been her friend?
2. Someone will be sleeping with a lady on the same bed probably naked with confirm fat ukwu for more than a month and you think he won't enter Jerusalem? That your advice no fit work !
Remember, an erected penis has no conscience..

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Grandlord: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bro get back with her. We all make mistakes and deserve forgiveness.

To err is human... embarassed
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by danot1030: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Onetimepost:
Admin Front Page please

Hello everyone.. please I need your advice

So,I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over three years now (since my year1 in school) and I just found out she was cheating with me with our caretaker.. He(the caretaker) and my girlfriend are of same tribe, I guess they kinda blend. Am older than the guy he is 23 and am 24.

My girlfriend and I are currently roommate in year 3). We moved in together late October last year.
She also cheating on me with another dude from her town where she resides. Before our academic break (22 Dec 2019) she frequent our caretakers room too often,I try tell her to stop that am not comfortable with it, of which she shrug off saying she is only being friends with him because the speak same dialet,and we all live in the same compound. She would stay late at his room,I had to tell her(sternly) not to visit his room again and she agreed. But she still visit him.

When we return from our academic break,she started to visit him again. She stayed late again with our caretaker Just outside our room and I asked her nicely to to get inside because it's late and she entered and bid caretaker goodnight. She got the bed after taking her bath,and we got talking I told her not to stay out past 9pm. She got angry saying I simply don't like him that and I hate seeing him with her,she started crying. I had to apologize. But she said she won't forgive me because I hurt her.
The next day she refused to talk to me before going to class.
When we got home later that day,we just found ourselves Talking . A mutual friend (female)of our visited, we were eating and my eyes just got a glimpse of her WhatsApp message telling our caretaker that I almost attack her yesterday because I saw them together. I didn't react then,I had to keep my cool. Later that day I told my friend what I just saw (my girlfriend message to our caretaker) she said I should ignore,but anger got the best of me.i was angry because she told him I nearly attacked her.

When we got home,I asked her for her phone which she gave me reluctantly,I went through her WhatsApp messages with the guy. And I found out she do tell the guy our personal things ( including when I told her not to visit him) she shouldn't tell anyone. She must have told the guy am controlling her because he asked if am still controling her that I have no shame for trying to attack her the previous day. I went further into their chat and I saw where he told the boy that she missed her period and the boy told her they would do pregnancy test.

I know she might have told a very good friend of her about the guy,so I went to their chat. She told her friend about the guy and she told her she lived him and they had sex already.but her friend told her not to destroy her relationship for just a crush or is she willing to leave me for the boy,she said NO.

I had to check if she still cheating on me with others guys. I got to a chat and my suspicion was right.
She was telling this guy she was pregnant and this dude was ignoring he messages and chats. She later went on saying is is because she was forcing herself on him.

She had sex with this dude 25 December,had sex with caretaker 27december.
After I must have read all chats,I went home and confronted her she denied at first I later told her i read her chats and she started crying saying it was a mistake that it won't happen again ,that she was drunk when the second guy had sex with her and having sex with our caretaker was a mistake. I called her mother and told her what has happened she was disappointed in her but she also begged me to forgive her.
I keep wondering where I got it all wrong and asked her but she said i have been nothing but faithful that she can't explain something what came over her. I have been good to the caretaker I painted his room for Free. He do call me "BRO" when addressing me

To cut the story short. I told her I have forgiven her,but deep down,I haven't..

I don't know what to do..
Please help...

NOTE
I have Never cheated on her.
I believe in equality in relationship. I don't control her. I never Never check her phone all through our relationship. I guess that's why she didn't had to delete her chats.

Kindly ignore my grammatical errors

Some of you guys are just immature and annoying when it comes to relationship and unfaithfulness.

Why discussing this here when what you ought to have done is sending her out of your room and your life permanently then you can come here to tell it.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
GANAYAD:
Guy, bro code
Run for your life d girl is an evil manipulator with no conscience, better let love clear for your eye,who does that you must be a weakly, let me tell you this you're a subject of mockery whenever she's with the caretaker
I personally don't think am weakly.
am not
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
danot1030:

Some of you guys are just immature and annoying when it comes to relationship and unfaithfulness.

Why discussing this here when what you ought to have done is sending her out of your room and your life permanently then you can come here to tell it.
here is the thing... I needed the candid truth without sentiment
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=Grandlord post=86268077]Bro get back with her. We all make mistakes and deserve
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Grandlord:
Bro get back with her. We all make mistakes and deserve forgiveness.

To err is human... embarassed
well,you are right.. she did felt remorse for what she did. but don't you think she'd do same again?
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
michealoluwaseyi:
it simple the op shud make the lady just a Bleep mate,while searching for a decent lady out there,but if i am the op i will move out of dat house once my rent is due,he can keep wakeing up seeing the caretaker sleeping with his girlfriend'but last last the girl get op mumu button
okay thank you. your advice is deeply appreciated..... PS no one got my MUMU button
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
ranmoor:

1. What is the essence of still been her friend?
2. Someone will be sleeping with a lady on the same bed probably naked with confirm fat ukwu for more than a month and you think he won't enter Jerusalem? That your advice no fit work !
Remember, an erected penis has no conscience..
funny but true
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Martinez39s(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lavylilly come and see o. I am sure the world has ended for this cheating gf. I thought women are the only ones who are faithful and painfully enduring unfairness and being cheated upon by the men. undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:
Take what back? Seems your head is paining you. You can’t take what’s not yours!
that's true
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Grandlord: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Onetimepost:
well,you are right.. she did felt remorse for what she did. but don't you think she'd do same again?
You forgive her again. As long as you still love her.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Michelle55: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sorry BRO but she's beyond repair... Move on
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by ashawopikin(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Your girlfriend is a nymph, she just can't stay faithful to just one guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") / Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.