Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker (11361 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Grandlord:
You forgive her again. As long as you still love her.
that's funny..
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
ashawopikin:
Your girlfriend is a nymph, she just can't stay faithful to just one guy
I guess
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by judgementyard(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
jawalis:
Here’s my advice: just leave the innocent girl, let her explore life and enjoy the advantages of your foolishness, you can even excuse your room for her when her fvckmates are around. As a nice guy, pls do ensure you buy enough milk and provisions as so she has enough strength to bleep the smart caretaker, then let her have the baby; you’ll take care of the child since you can’t use your brain. Jeez. What the fvck did I just read! You are the BIGGEST FOOL I KNOW. honestly you should be castrated. You living with a girl and she’s cheating under your nose and not only with one guy. Here you are seeking advice, the bitch is fvcking around and you are there calling her mother! Wait, what were you expecting the mother to say, kill her? You need brain reset. How sure are you that the person you spoke with is her Mother? Don’t you think you are been fooled, have you ever paid your sister’s house rent in school? Puss¥ Nigha. Sent the motherfvcker out of your house, move on and forget your loss.
Respect!
You deserve a medal bro, well said grin

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by ZAWs: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Your girl na market square.
But why did you apologize to her?
Did you offend her?
Little wonder you're just some amateur lover boy
That's why she cheats right under your nose.
Na una dey cause these things sef.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Zombiekiller010: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
She will not give you peace,Dump her before she dump you
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
anigbajumo:
Truth must be told,the next generation of guys might find it hard to control their wives.I never caught lady up to this extent before I put the end to relationship,just a sign of cheating,u are gone....

If it is me,she will never sleep in my room again the night I first suspected her not to even talk of call her mother,beg her bla bla bla...@OP,u are too weak as a man in relationship.
nope,am not weak. or am I?
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
OlaitanAkanbi:
Best advice don’t have sex with her again
But you guys can stay together till you get a new place or a new lover and move on
Pretend like you are not too update
Don’t fight the caretaker oh
Still let him be
But be smarter
Find a better girl in school to date and flirt with her with you are Hot
Don’t sex your girlfriend again she can kill you easily

Note: don’t sex her again free her but be friends with her
duly noted
thanks
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by daisidavid(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
She cheat with at least three guys underneath your nose and you're here thinking on what to do!!! Please bro I advise you to take two chill bottle of Snipper first before advising you on what you gonna do
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by judgementyard(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
@op, I seriously want to believe that you wrote this just for fun?
But if it's the truth,then you really need help.
I'd advise you with love to pls break up with her, she's not worth it and you better go for STD test you never can tell!

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by judgementyard(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
aimuan:
You were making sense before you mentioned Nigeria women..Nan only Nigeria women they cheat?
Abeg help me ask ooh grin
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by judgementyard(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Depressed101:
you are not a nairalander, so therefore i cannot help you, if you are? You should have fortified yourself with RedPill 1&2 by Ubunja pharmaceutical Plc. AT least, to save you from such a disgrace, now tell us how you intend to live with that winch you call girlfriend, for the rest of the semester.

Your momma and papa send you go school, you carry woman put for house.. You are a mumu man, and chances are you are the one seeing her through school..
True talk
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
splendour7:
pack out from that house and look for a new apartement,your number 1 priority now should be your studies not relationship,never let the girl blackmail you emotionally...maintain a mutual friendship with her but cut off any kind of relationship with her,,,,it hurt when you initially break up,but with time you will overcome.
okay thanks
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kantebets:
Fake story Fvck!
no, it's not.. I wouldn't believe it either
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
Depressed101:
you are not a nairalander, so therefore i cannot help you, if you are? You should have fortified yourself with RedPill 1&2 by Ubunja pharmaceutical Plc. AT least, to save you from such a disgrace, now tell us how you intend to live with that winch you call girlfriend, for the rest of the semester.

Your momma and papa send you go school, you carry woman put for house.. You are a mumu man, and chances are you are the one seeing her through school..
am planning of moving out of the room we BOTH rented. and no am not The one seeing her through school....

besides,you don't have to insult me to drive your point home
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Teaser4(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
why do I smell bullsh1t

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
iceybux:
U Guys Are Young,my Candid Advice .. Dnt Chase Her Outta The Crib But Remain And Maintain A Platonic Friendship, A Girl Who Did Shag 2guys In A Space Of 2days Withoup Protection And Dont Even Know Who Got Her Preg,could Infest U And Alter All Ur Life Plans, Forgive Her But End That Luv Relationship,trust Me U Be Safer,if U Cant Bear The Sight Moveout The House.
Thanks.. your advice is deeply appreciated

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by danot1030: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Onetimepost:
here is the thing... I needed the candid truth without sentiment

Send the unfaithful lady out your life, there's no point giving it consideration, she does not deserve you.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Fredfr33zy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Like seriously. You mumu like this.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Liposure:
What are u still doing in dat relationship. Sebi She don carry bele make she go meet her babydaddy
No,she didn't get pregnant. maybe it's just a glitch on her circle
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Prazo1: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
so your caretaker bang ur babe......maddd oooo
Read what you wrote out loud and advice yourself....
and remember you caught her she did not confesd....
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
ranmoor:
Just look for another apartment and leave them. If you kick her out, you will be surprise that the so called caretaker will accommodate her, trust me, your life will be miserable.
Also, stop cohabiting with your gf, face your studies. Have fun but have boundaries. Telling her mum is just a waste of time and stooping too low. Until you have done official engagement/intro, parents have no business in your affairs...
alright... thanks
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
MizzPhoney:
I would have really knocked some senses into you, considering the fact that you are even my younger brother's age mate, I feel so disappointed in you.
What are you cohabiting with a girl for?
What is she giving you? Sex, every day free house wife duties? What exactly?
It's so obvious you aren't serious with your life oh, if you were, you'd know that you are heading for the rocks. You will end up taking care of that baby she is carrying since you are a habitual mumu!
maybe I didn't think it through...
besides,she didn't got pregnant. it was just a glitch on her circle

your point was taken you shouldn't have insulted
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Grandlord: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Onetimepost:
that's funny..
Well until you stop loving her, then you can be able to see through her bullsh1t and break free. For now, just keep being blinded by love. Isn't it beautiful? smiley
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Grandlord:
Well until you stop loving her, then you can be able to see through her bullsh1t and break free. For now, just keep being blinded by love. Isn't it beautiful? smiley
.. I just kept smilling viewing this comment...
beautiful indeed
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by ruggedtimi(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Onetimepost:
Admin Front Page please

Hello everyone.. please I need your advice

So,I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over three years now (since my year1 in school) and I just found out she was cheating with me with our caretaker.. He(the caretaker) and my girlfriend are of same tribe, I guess they kinda blend. Am older than the guy he is 23 and am 24.

My girlfriend and I are currently roommate in year 3). We moved in together late October last year.
She also cheating on me with another dude from her town where she resides. Before our academic break (22 Dec 2019) she frequent our caretakers room too often,I try tell her to stop that am not comfortable with it, of which she shrug off saying she is only being friends with him because the speak same dialet,and we all live in the same compound. She would stay late at his room,I had to tell her(sternly) not to visit his room again and she agreed. But she still visit him.

When we return from our academic break,she started to visit him again. She stayed late again with our caretaker Just outside our room and I asked her nicely to to get inside because it's late and she entered and bid caretaker goodnight. She got the bed after taking her bath,and we got talking I told her not to stay out past 9pm. She got angry saying I simply don't like him that and I hate seeing him with her,she started crying. I had to apologize. But she said she won't forgive me because I hurt her.
The next day she refused to talk to me before going to class.
When we got home later that day,we just found ourselves Talking . A mutual friend (female)of our visited, we were eating and my eyes just got a glimpse of her WhatsApp message telling our caretaker that I almost attack her yesterday because I saw them together. I didn't react then,I had to keep my cool. Later that day I told my friend what I just saw (my girlfriend message to our caretaker) she said I should ignore,but anger got the best of me.i was angry because she told him I nearly attacked her.

When we got home,I asked her for her phone which she gave me reluctantly,I went through her WhatsApp messages with the guy. And I found out she do tell the guy our personal things ( including when I told her not to visit him) she shouldn't tell anyone. She must have told the guy am controlling her because he asked if am still controling her that I have no shame for trying to attack her the previous day. I went further into their chat and I saw where he told the boy that she missed her period and the boy told her they would do pregnancy test.

I know she might have told a very good friend of her about the guy,so I went to their chat. She told her friend about the guy and she told her she lived him and they had sex already.but her friend told her not to destroy her relationship for just a crush or is she willing to leave me for the boy,she said NO.

I had to check if she still cheating on me with others guys. I got to a chat and my suspicion was right.
She was telling this guy she was pregnant and this dude was ignoring he messages and chats. She later went on saying is is because she was forcing herself on him.

She had sex with this dude 25 December,had sex with caretaker 27december.
After I must have read all chats,I went home and confronted her she denied at first I later told her i read her chats and she started crying saying it was a mistake that it won't happen again ,that she was drunk when the second guy had sex with her and having sex with our caretaker was a mistake. I called her mother and told her what has happened she was disappointed in her but she also begged me to forgive her.
I keep wondering where I got it all wrong and asked her but she said i have been nothing but faithful that she can't explain something what came over her. I have been good to the caretaker I painted his room for Free. He do call me "BRO" when addressing me

To cut the story short. I told her I have forgiven her,but deep down,I haven't..

I don't know what to do..
Please help...

NOTE
I have Never cheated on her.
I believe in equality in relationship. I don't control her. I never Never check her phone all through our relationship. I guess that's why she didn't had to delete her chats.

Kindly ignore my grammatical errors

JAPA JAPA... she will probably tell the caretaker you caught her and they have to becareful next time grin
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
judgementyard:
@op, I seriously want to believe that you wrote this just for fun?
But if it's the truth,then you really need help.
I'd advise you with love to pls break up with her, she's not worth it and you better go for STD test you never can tell!
the STD part keep freaking me out...

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Wjosh(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Froshloaded:
If you still love her
Take her back
stop saying what you will never try in this life and the one to come.NA GF NO BE WIFE

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Godsonjolly: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is the most funny story have ever read since January 1st.... Just too funny o. Bro leave the girl abeg and stop wasting ur time, let her pack and things and leave. Heart break won't kill you.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Wjosh(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:

Take what back? Seems your head is paining you.
You can’t take what’s not yours!
help me tell this Guy,abi he dey craze ni?
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Grandlord: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Onetimepost:
.. I just kept smilling viewing this comment...
beautiful indeed
Yes it is! We can be stupid in love all we want! wink
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Generalissimo75:
Congratulations cos you are not married to her. It's complicated when you are married with kids.
exactly my point. it's Just a relationship. got good plans for her though
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Wjosh(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
jawalis:
Here’s my advice: just leave the innocent girl, let her explore life and enjoy the advantages of your foolishness, you can even excuse your room for her when her fvckmates are around. As a nice guy, pls do ensure you buy enough milk and provisions as so she has enough strength to bleep the smart caretaker, then let her have the baby; you’ll take care of the child since you can’t use your brain. Jeez. What the fvck did I just read! You are the BIGGEST FOOL I KNOW. honestly you should be castrated. You living with a girl and she’s cheating under your nose and not only with one guy. Here you are seeking advice, the bitch is fvcking around and you are there calling her mother! Wait, what were you expecting the mother to say, kill her? You need brain reset. How sure are you that the person you spoke with is her Mother? Don’t you think you are been fooled, have you ever paid your sister’s house rent in school? Puss¥ Nigha. Sent the motherfvcker out of your house, move on and forget your loss.
no one could have said it better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib / What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner / Slay Queen Set Internet On Fire By Kissing Her Female Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.