Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,262 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker (11711 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by MrCork: 6:10am On Feb 01, 2020
Onetimepost:
Admin Front Page please

Hello everyone.. please I need your advice

So,I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over three years now (since my year1 in school) and I just found out she was cheating with me with our caretaker.. He(the caretaker) and my girlfriend are of same tribe, I guess they kinda blend. Am older than the guy he is 23 and am 24.

My girlfriend and I are currently roommate in year 3). We moved in together late October last year.
She also cheating on me with another dude from her town where she resides. Before our academic break (22 Dec 2019) she frequent our caretakers room too often,I try tell her to stop that am not comfortable with it, of which she shrug off saying she is only being friends with him because the speak same dialet,and we all live in the same compound. She would stay late at his room,I had to tell her(sternly) not to visit his room again and she agreed. But she still visit him.

When we return from our academic break,she started to visit him again. She stayed late again with our caretaker Just outside our room and I asked her nicely to to get inside because it's late and she entered and bid caretaker goodnight. She got the bed after taking her bath,and we got talking I told her not to stay out past 9pm. She got angry saying I simply don't like him that and I hate seeing him with her,she started crying. I had to apologize. But she said she won't forgive me because I hurt her.
The next day she refused to talk to me before going to class.
When we got home later that day,we just found ourselves Talking . A mutual friend (female)of our visited, we were eating and my eyes just got a glimpse of her WhatsApp message telling our caretaker that I almost attack her yesterday because I saw them together. I didn't react then,I had to keep my cool. Later that day I told my friend what I just saw (my girlfriend message to our caretaker) she said I should ignore,but anger got the best of me.i was angry because she told him I nearly attacked her.

When we got home,I asked her for her phone which she gave me reluctantly,I went through her WhatsApp messages with the guy. And I found out she do tell the guy our personal things ( including when I told her not to visit him) she shouldn't tell anyone. She must have told the guy am controlling her because he asked if am still controling her that I have no shame for trying to attack her the previous day. I went further into their chat and I saw where he told the boy that she missed her period and the boy told her they would do pregnancy test.

I know she might have told a very good friend of her about the guy,so I went to their chat. She told her friend about the guy and she told her she lived him and they had sex already.but her friend told her not to destroy her relationship for just a crush or is she willing to leave me for the boy,she said NO.

I had to check if she still cheating on me with others guys. I got to a chat and my suspicion was right.
She was telling this guy she was pregnant and this dude was ignoring he messages and chats. She later went on saying is is because she was forcing herself on him.

She had sex with this dude 25 December,had sex with caretaker 27december.
After I must have read all chats,I went home and confronted her she denied at first I later told her i read her chats and she started crying saying it was a mistake that it won't happen again ,that she was drunk when the second guy had sex with her and having sex with our caretaker was a mistake. I called her mother and told her what has happened she was disappointed in her but she also begged me to forgive her.
I keep wondering where I got it all wrong and asked her but she said i have been nothing but faithful that she can't explain something what came over her. I have been good to the caretaker I painted his room for Free. He do call me "BRO" when addressing me

To cut the story short. I told her I have forgiven her,but deep down,I haven't..

I don't know what to do..
Please help...

NOTE
I have Never cheated on her.
I believe in equality in relationship. I don't control her. I never Never check her phone all through our relationship. I guess that's why she didn't had to delete her chats.

Kindly ignore my grammatical errors

...anyways bro..Am a playA & I no women.. truss me
..she cheat on u simply Becoz yor gate man dik is far far bigger than yours.
..my professional advise...never ever ever truss females below 30yrs old!!
angry
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Ofadaman(m): 6:15am On Feb 01, 2020
The caretaker will be going around telling people he fvkced ur girl, someone who calls you Big bro dey fire ur babe... Oga, you care too much and she taken advantage of that.. cut your losses and move on punk ass
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Depressedkidd: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Davash222:
I stopped reading when I saw “she started crying. I had to apologize. But she said she won't forgive me because I hurt her”
Women are naturally manipulative. Once she started crying, she’s guilty. An innocent woman would never cry for what she didn’t do!

Una wey dey fall in love with Nigerian women, I comot cap for una.
Broo. If you know how I broke up in some of my relationships you'll call me a boss. If a girl does something and I confront her and she starts crying and trying to turn herself into the victim, she'll just cry her way out of the relationship. I hate that manipulative rubbish with my life. How will I vex with you and then still be the one to apologize for your own wrongdoing?

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Youngzedd(m): 6:42am On Feb 01, 2020
Onetimepost:
Admin Front Page please

Hello everyone.. please I need your advice

So,I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over three years now (since my year1 in school) and I just found out she was cheating with me with our caretaker.. He(the caretaker) and my girlfriend are of same tribe, I guess they kinda blend. Am older than the guy he is 23 and am 24.

My girlfriend and I are currently roommate in year 3). We moved in together late October last year.
She also cheating on me with another dude from her town where she resides. Before our academic break (22 Dec 2019) she frequent our caretakers room too often,I try tell her to stop that am not comfortable with it, of which she shrug off saying she is only being friends with him because the speak same dialet,and we all live in the same compound. She would stay late at his room,I had to tell her(sternly) not to visit his room again and she agreed. But she still visit him.

When we return from our academic break,she started to visit him again. She stayed late again with our caretaker Just outside our room and I asked her nicely to to get inside because it's late and she entered and bid caretaker goodnight. She got the bed after taking her bath,and we got talking I told her not to stay out past 9pm. She got angry saying I simply don't like him that and I hate seeing him with her,she started crying. I had to apologize. But she said she won't forgive me because I hurt her.
The next day she refused to talk to me before going to class.
When we got home later that day,we just found ourselves Talking . A mutual friend (female)of our visited, we were eating and my eyes just got a glimpse of her WhatsApp message telling our caretaker that I almost attack her yesterday because I saw them together. I didn't react then,I had to keep my cool. Later that day I told my friend what I just saw (my girlfriend message to our caretaker) she said I should ignore,but anger got the best of me.i was angry because she told him I nearly attacked her.

When we got home,I asked her for her phone which she gave me reluctantly,I went through her WhatsApp messages with the guy. And I found out she do tell the guy our personal things ( including when I told her not to visit him) she shouldn't tell anyone. She must have told the guy am controlling her because he asked if am still controling her that I have no shame for trying to attack her the previous day. I went further into their chat and I saw where he told the boy that she missed her period and the boy told her they would do pregnancy test.

I know she might have told a very good friend of her about the guy,so I went to their chat. She told her friend about the guy and she told her she lived him and they had sex already.but her friend told her not to destroy her relationship for just a crush or is she willing to leave me for the boy,she said NO.

I had to check if she still cheating on me with others guys. I got to a chat and my suspicion was right.
She was telling this guy she was pregnant and this dude was ignoring he messages and chats. She later went on saying is is because she was forcing herself on him.

She had sex with this dude 25 December,had sex with caretaker 27december.
After I must have read all chats,I went home and confronted her she denied at first I later told her i read her chats and she started crying saying it was a mistake that it won't happen again ,that she was drunk when the second guy had sex with her and having sex with our caretaker was a mistake. I called her mother and told her what has happened she was disappointed in her but she also begged me to forgive her.
I keep wondering where I got it all wrong and asked her but she said i have been nothing but faithful that she can't explain something what came over her. I have been good to the caretaker I painted his room for Free. He do call me "BRO" when addressing me

To cut the story short. I told her I have forgiven her,but deep down,I haven't..

I don't know what to do..
Please help...

NOTE
I have Never cheated on her.
I believe in equality in relationship. I don't control her. I never Never check her phone all through our relationship. I guess that's why she didn't had to delete her chats.

Kindly ignore my grammatical errors

She's using reverse psychology on you and it's working perfectly because you're a blue pill boy.

Watch. Never put up with a girlfriend's Sh1t >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX7W5ay_TrU

Watch the videos below.

Managing your girlfriend > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGeiBEiDRZWTof71DJXkGfmqRQObzBI7H

Lies and manipulations are how she survives >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-9u9kBoFzQ

Recognise and avoid damaged goods >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAdgC6OZRM

You're dating a damaged goods and you're asking us what to do. Dump the Sh1t.

Be a man not a simp.

Go through the following threads >>

https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

https://www.nairaland.com/5251159/ubunjas-miseducation-choosing-girl

https://www.nairaland.com/5520169/ubunjas-miseducation-no-green-lights

https://www.nairaland.com/5322792/ubunjas-miseducation-how-women-gold

Finally go through other of his threads https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:45am On Feb 01, 2020
Why would you leave in the same room with a lady you are not married to. Is the mother aware that you guys are cohabiting? Answer me first before I will advise you.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Youngzedd(m): 6:47am On Feb 01, 2020
Froshloaded:
If you still love her
Take her back

To copy this joke press 1.

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by falcon01: 7:00am On Feb 01, 2020
Onetimepost:
but she has the nicest of heart... or so I thought
damn man! You really are confused!. Let me tell you this politely, let her go break up and move on face your study you where never her boyfriend you are just roommates who f*ck each other. If you let her go, the caretaker will take her in and everyday you'll see them and get more angry till something bad happens, advisibly leave the environment for them. Good luck man.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2020
My best advice for you is forgive her, pack out of that house, end that relationship or better still if she keep disturbing u find any babe, and cut off the relationship. Atleast take out to reevaluate yourself and be better, who knows what her female friends say behind u, they mock u bro because of ur niceness, u are like a brother to me, but i'm sorry to say this u are an extremely weak man period.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Davash222(m): 8:17am On Feb 01, 2020
Depressedkidd:

Broo. If you know how I broke up in some of my relationships you'll call me a boss. If a girl does something and I confront her and she starts crying and trying to turn herself into the victim, she'll just cry her way out of the relationship. I hate that manipulative rubbish with my life. How will I vex with you and then still be the one to apologize for your own wrongdoing?
You're the Boss.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by egopersonified(f): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2020
Is there anyone beside you that can help me slap you for a fee?
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Adabass: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2020
Pussy ass Nigga
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by AfroKnight: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2020
zed7:
I always used to tell my girlfriends to not let me know if they cheat. I wouldn't also read your messages.
If I ever catch you cheating though, that's the end. I will forgive you but we can never be again, no matter what.
To each his own though.

Lol. You have given them the license to cheat.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by ucham: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2020
Go and do hepatitis and HIV test. That is the most important thing now. Pray you don't contract disease, if not I pity for you.
If you want to live with a woman so bad, do the right thing. Marry her. Even if na one keg of palmwine you give her family and pay her bride price, them go accept.

You are living a destructive life. That should be your concern not even that your gf is cheating.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by zed7: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2020
placeofallure:

Your girlfriends? How many of them do you keep at once? If you have more than one at a time, you're also a cheat.

The op, please, I repeat, please, let the girl go. Cheats don't change because they get caught. If they'd change at all if they ever do, it will be of their own volition. She no even get shame dey do house-to-house! Let her go.
If you were intelligent you'll know how to use tenses. Used to, means in the past, and girlfriends don't translate to dating them simultaneously.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by zed7: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2020
AfroKnight:

Lol. You have given them the license to cheat.
You think so? People will cheat if they want to. You guys better start learning that policing women only increases your blood pressure. You can't stop others from cheating.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by AfroKnight: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2020
zed7:

You think so? People will cheat if they want to. You guys better start learning that policing women only increases your blood pressure. You can't stop others from cheating.

cheesy I don’t think you understood me.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by TemmyT002(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2020
Is she using charm on you?
Better cut her loose
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by solmus: 11:25am On Feb 01, 2020
She is simply living off you thats nothing new the relationship would normally crash as they always do
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Hoii(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2020
jawalis:
Here’s my advice: just leave the innocent girl, let her explore life and enjoy the advantages of your foolishness, you can even excuse your room for her when her fvckmates are around. As a nice guy, pls do ensure you buy enough milk and provisions as so she has enough strength to bleep the smart caretaker, then let her have the baby; you’ll take care of the child since you can’t use your brain. Jeez. What the fvck did I just read! You are the BIGGEST FOOL I KNOW. honestly you should be castrated. You living with a girl and she’s cheating under your nose and not only with one guy. Here you are seeking advice, the bitch is fvcking around and you are there calling her mother! Wait, what were you expecting the mother to say, kill her? You need brain reset. How sure are you that the person you spoke with is her Mother? Don’t you think you are been fooled, have you ever paid your sister’s house rent in school? Puss¥ Nigha. Sent the motherfvcker out of your house, move on and forget your loss.
We are still in February, but Op has already claimed the award of the Fool of The Year
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Onetimepost: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
Why would you leave in the same room with a lady you are not married to. Is the mother aware that you guys are cohabiting? Answer me first before I will advise you.
yeap, her mother knows
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by SmellingAnus(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Onetimepost post=86263738 grin:
I have been good to the caretaker I painted his room for Free. He do call me "BRO" when addressing me

Inside life... He calls you bro but at night he calls your girl friend bitch and spanks her ass while fvcking her vigorously in a doggy position...
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by david16(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ah! Bro, if you love yourself and wish to live long, just end the relationship and move on, a lady that cheats during courtship will definitely cheat during marriage...
Peace!
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by samtol4(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
Age 23- 26 the ripe age to build your career and face your studies ,unfortunately you are sharing room with a professional prostitute . I wonder how you study because she is a big distraction to your destiny ! She slept with someone on 25 and caretaker on 27 perhaps you slept with her on 26 ! Better go for HIV / STD test . Bro use the brain God gave you ,let this girl go elsewhere and live .Above all stop fornication otherwise fornication will stop !
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Froshloaded: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
MrCork:

...he should take her bak after gate man fukkkk her twise?
..bro r u ok?(,no oofeense)
I'm sane
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Viktorino: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bro,leave that girl and focus on your studies.It's obvious that she is a LovePeddler.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Cowbell521: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
MizzPhoney:
I would have really knocked some senses into you, considering the fact that you are even my younger brother's age mate, I feel so disappointed in you.
What are you cohabiting with a girl for?
What is she giving you? Sex, every day free house wife duties? What exactly?
It's so obvious you aren't serious with your life oh, if you were, you'd know that you are heading for the rocks. You will end up taking care of that baby she is carrying since you are a habitual mumu!
Don't cheat u go hear am

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Cowbell521: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
samtol4:
Age 23- 26 the ripe age to build your career and face your studies ,unfortunately you are sharing room with a professional prostitute . I wonder how you study because she is a big distraction to your destiny ! She slept with someone on 25 and caretaker on 27 perhaps you slept with her on 26 ! Better go for HIV / STD test . Bro use the brain God gave you ,let this girl go elsewhere and live .Above all stop fornication otherwise fornication will stop !
Stop
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Cowbell521: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
MrCork:

...anyways bro..Am a playA & I no women.. truss me
..she cheat on u simply Becoz yor gate man dik is far far bigger than yours.
..my professional advise...never ever ever truss females below 30yrs old!!
angry
It is not funny
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Depressed101:
you are not a nairalander, so therefore i cannot help you, if you are? You should have fortified yourself with RedPill 1&2 by Ubunja pharmaceutical Plc. AT least, to save you from such a disgrace, now tell us how you intend to live with that winch you call girlfriend, for the rest of the semester.

Your momma and papa send you go school, you carry woman put for house.. You are a mumu man, and chances are you are the one seeing her through school..
Chances for where, he is the one...

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by MrCork: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
Cowbell521:
It is not funny

..funny how? So u think it's funny? A gate man shance his wife & op is crying so u think everything is funny? Gate man dik bigger than ok dik & that's y she left op..so was funny about that?
Bro please show respect! angry

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by Lamanii22(f): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Zerlo:
Are u not cheating her dad by living under a roof with her without paying her bride price?

Anyway, two things are involved....
1. It's either she's d financial muscle of d relationship and u are only a glorified sissy with a stick in-between d legs. Or
2. U are naturally slow and it affects ur self esteem that u can't be assertive with a girl that f**k neighbours with no remorse.

Pls share her contact here, I believe there are hundreds more of her kinsmen here

He is such a gentleman... I don't know why girls would always throw away good stuff....
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker by placeofallure(f): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
zed7:

If you were intelligent you'll know how to use tenses. Used to, means in the past, and girlfriends don't translate to dating them simultaneously.

.. Did you just say if i were intelligent? I find that impulsively insulting! Is that the best you can do?
Besides, I said "If" you have more than one.... "If" in grammatical structure connotes probability. It's conditional clause .. meaning the condition in which one will exist or not exist is largely dependent on another variable.
You want to lecture me about tense abi? I feel like giving you back in your own coin but because of civility, I'll let this one pass. Thank God today is Sunday, I'm also using my church mind.
And just like AfroKnight said, you lack basic comprehension skills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking / Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? / 11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.