Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! (4670 Views)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by splendour7(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
A friend of mine and his fiancee have been engaged for six months now(planing to tie the knot on august).On wednesday this my friend travelled to the village for urgent family meeting.

So today after a stressful activities at the office i decided to go and chill at a nearby hotel (at the bush bar outside the hotel premises).There i was, sipping my drink jejely when i saw my friend's fiancee with this strange dude going inside the hotel holding each other in such a romantic manner,i couldn't do any thing,i just watch them as they walked inside.

Now i'm confuse,should i inform my friend about this or should i just mind my business and keep shut?

NB:Telling my friend might cause a break up between them which i don't want to be responsible for.

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Tell him

14 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by MickeyMichael1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
#awaaa!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Pappyjim: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Pls see no evil, say no evil!
Probably d guy is rounding up.
That's my little quota.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by daewoorazer(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2020

Something tells me if you had a thivkGyal rough-handling you at that bar, you wouldn’t have noticed them...

Find urself a puNâ
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by khingTony(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
you should think thoroughly before making any move

if you decide not to tell him now, make sure you never tell him or let him know about it in the future when they eventually tie the knot Because he'll never forgive you for not showing him the red light.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by donbachi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
na e make some women never born till date after marriage.
Man: who be dat man wey hold u for waist?
woman: which man
man: wey u and am dey enter dat hotel wen I been travel
woman: na just a friend
man: are u sure?
woman: I swear with my womb.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by BabbanBura(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
henriettttta:
Tell him

Mine too @ your signature

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by chigoizie7(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
You should have made her notice your presence
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by lilbarracuda(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
Report that bitch!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Lamanii22(f): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Tell him.. Only if you have evidence...

6 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by StandUpGuy247: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Your friend should avoid you because you are a terrible friend.

I don't know how your conscience will even allow you chill with him knowing he's been betrayed by the person he will trust his entire life with.

And you will later open that your dirty mouth and call him your tightest man.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:11am On Feb 01, 2020
Tell him. Since the marriage has not been contracted, u might be saving him of a future problems.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by DMerciful(m): 1:26am On Feb 01, 2020
You should have snapped them, even if the picture will be unclear, the fiance will still know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Timson01(m): 1:40am On Feb 01, 2020
report her hare she is s terrible woman maybe God wants you to know the kind if wan she is that's why you were position at that place at that particular time you beta tell your friend to save him from a cheating spouse

3 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by sandraade(f): 1:42am On Feb 01, 2020
Fabricated stories
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by danot1030: 1:50am On Feb 01, 2020
splendour7:
A friend of mine and his fiancee have been engaged for six months now(planing to tie the knot on august).On wednesday this my friend travelled to the village for urgent family meeting.

So today after a stressful activities at the office i decided to go and chill at a nearby hotel (at the bush bar outside the hotel premises).There i was, sipping my drink jejely when i saw my friend's fiancee with this strange dude going inside the hotel holding each other in such a romantic manner,i couldn't do any thing,i just watch them as they walked inside.

Now i'm confuse,should i inform my friend about this or should i just mind my business and keep shut?

NB:Telling my friend might cause a break up between them which i don't want to be responsible for.

Mind your business, once a cheat will always be a cheat am sure your friend will catch her one day by himself.

2 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Tonyfx: 2:43am On Feb 01, 2020
Put yourself in your friend's shoes. If your girl was cheating on you would/wouldn't you want your friend to tell you instead of allowing you walk into a deceitful marriage. Ask yourself that question.

3 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Sexyliciousbri: 3:08am On Feb 01, 2020
If u have evidence expose her so that it will stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Martinez39s(m): 3:18am On Feb 01, 2020
Tell him but don't expect him to believe you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Did you have any evidence..where you in the room with them...don't just assume things.
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Larryfest(m): 4:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Why didn't you at least call the babe right there let her know you saw her Since you didn't it's just a case of "you say" ,"she says " even your friend might not believe you 100% now.
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Kobicove(m): 5:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Can you prove it?

If you can't then keep quiet about the incident!
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by luminouz(m): 5:57am On Feb 01, 2020
Bullshiit story!!!

undecided

Always asking for shiit advice when any sane man already knows what to do.
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Hypnotise: 6:02am On Feb 01, 2020
Tell your friend. Do you want him to purposely marry a cheating woman? The b*tch ain't loyal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Skmoda(m): 6:06am On Feb 01, 2020
splendour7:

you better tell him and make sure you have a strong evidence oooo cuz that girl will finish you......

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Skmoda(m): 6:28am On Feb 01, 2020
danot1030:

Mind your business, once a cheat will always be a cheat am sure your friend will catch her one day by himself.
when they are married abi?
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 01, 2020
Since marriage is part of the scam plan; you have to tell him. What kind of friend will attend a friend's wedding to a known olosho? What will you do when you see her with different men after their marriage? You see your friend about to fall into a deep pit and you are leaving him to his fate. Good thing you're not my friend. If I later get to know that you hesitated to inform me of such an important thing because of divided loyalty. I will never trust you again.

Now go and do the right thing. A break up between them is the 100% thing you need to cause right now.
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by falcon01: 7:03am On Feb 01, 2020
If he ma nigga, I'm telling him! But talk to that bitch! Ask her what the f she doing with some random dude... humans ain't loyal just tell her to stop it cause even if he gets another girl it's same old shit.
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by Midas01: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2020
Mind your business. If you caught your friend cheating on his fiancee would you tell her? Just mind your damn business
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by ITbomb(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2020
As long as you don't have a picture, do go and talk about what you cannot prove

Phone dey you hand you no fit video dem, you dey sit there dey open mouth
Re: Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! by rriiccaarrddoo(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2020
Sometime I wonder how people think. Please, tell ur friend about it. If he believe u or not, just let him know so that he can keep a close eye on her than enter into marriage and regret later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps / My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club / Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.