Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl (4773 Views)

The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe / If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo / The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by mmadu5(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Average Nigerian g|rl truly believe in her heart that dating a guy who isn’t financially stable is a huge sacrifice.

She may seem happy in the relationship but deep down she feels cheated, like she’s settling for less.

This is why they always emphasize on - I am not demanding - like are you supposed to be demanding?

Another very use|ess statement is - I understand he doesn’t have for now - Like understand what?

You want to play an understanding girlfriend over something you also don’t have?

Sadly, such mentality will always prevail until you learn to give your w||man the option to leave if they find someone better.

Do not convince any w||man to be with you on the condition that you will become rich.

Do not promise wealth to any w||man. You do not owe any w||man a life of luxury.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Machinegun91(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
A local Nigerian girl believed all men are richer than his father and brothers.

That's why they don't acts different from parasite.

20 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by mmadu5(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Machinegun91:
A local Nigerian girl believed all men are richer than his father and brothers.

That's why they don't acts different from parasite.

very true and its really sad. 80 percent of them will clock 30 and still single believing that a rich man will come and marry them . useless gender

25 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by izonborn098(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Any woman who call any man broke is 90% sure olosho..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by talented321: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
izonborn098:
Any woman who call any man broke is 90% sure olosho..
Ex or future hollow show

8 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by talented321: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
The writeup is funny and interesting.

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by TimT: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lol... this one na violence thread na grin

12 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Berrityga: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
We the men know all this but we still give them money we still work hard to be. The man that provides. Bro better get over this poverty mentality and face reality we can’t change the fact women and money are like 5&6 the only thing we can change is our financial status so go and hustle more stop being a cry baby.

9 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Sticooooooo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
You are on point, sometimes you have to act as an Alpha male to suit them completely. 😉

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Psychopatheko: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
The problems with the Nigeria girls is that they just want a ready made man they don’t want to do anything rather sit down and eat someone else’s wealth that’s why most of them end up going to church and be praying for husband at the age of 40 or you think because you’re expecting a ready made husband you don’t have to work loll you go see shege for this Nigeria so your body go tell you las las na your body go suffer am pass and shishi you no go see

11 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by ibechris(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
The Nigerian woman was born by a greedy Nigerian man no exemption to this.

Na the same people.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
I dont understand. Why would a guy date when he is not financially stable.

I started dating the first time after i got my finances in order.

It would have been a big distraction for me at the time and i wouldn't have acheived all i did at the time if i had started dating.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by zed7: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
You boys obsess so much over Nigerian girls. Build yourself intellectually, physically and financially so you can attract the non Nigerian girls you consider perfect.

Ignore these 'bad' Nigerian girls and focus on yourselves instead. The hours you spend here idling away and bad mouthing these girls, you can use it to become a better version of yourself.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by 1Sharon(f): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
If you're not financially stable, why not sort that out before dating? Isn't that what the red pill teaches?

Everybody should aim to be financially stable. Its not the same thing as being rich. You're not entitled to anybody's affection.

4 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by mmadu5(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Skyview01:
I dont understand. Why would a guy date when he is not financially stable.

I started dating the first time after i got my finances in order.

It would have been a big distraction for me at the time and i wouldn't have acheived all i did at the time if i had started dating.

so i must be financially stable before i start dating? do you really know the meaning of DATING? no wonder Nigerian women behave the way they do . you weak men enable them to do that

21 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
mmadu5:

so i must be financially stable before i start dating? do you really know the meaning of DATING? no wonder Nigerian women behave the way they do . you weak men enable them to do that

So it is my fault that ladies are rejecting you because you are broke.
Work on yourself bra and you will see ladies swarming around you.

5 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by mmadu5(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Skyview01:

So it is my fault that ladies are rejecting you because you are broke.
Work on yourself bra and you will see ladies swarming around you.

i don't want . your money your problem . let them swarm and chop you ,Ain't mad at them. they gotta get their money one way or other. its either they fucck you currently becus you got cash or leave you for the next available freedooo when you go broke.. Hell . even your wife doesn't love you when you go broke

14 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
mmadu5:

i don't want . your money your problem . let them swarm and chop you ,Ain't mad at them. they gotta get their money one way or other. its either they fucck you currently becus you got cash or leave you for the next available freedooo when you go broke.. Hell . even your wife doesn't love you when you go broke

Thats why you should agree with me. Have the money and choose the best of the ladies. Its a win-win situation.

6 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by mmadu5(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Skyview01:

Thats why you should agree with me. Have the money and choose the best of the ladies. Its a win-win situation.

that aint living bro. you are in bondage for women. don't make money to impress or get women. its a shame the mindset we African have really. a white guy would not think this way

13 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
mmadu5:

that aint living bro. you are in bondage for women. don't make money to impress or get women. its a shame the mindset we African have really. a white guy would not think this way

How do you know what a white guy would think. Instead of you to calm and learn, you dey para.
I have whites as tenants bro.

6 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by mmadu5(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
1Sharon:

Ofcourse he was. Why did you ask that question?

Your mother is likely fat and old. If an old fat woman is good enough for your father, an fat oldie should be good enough for you.

- that's your stupid logic. slowpoke. Think your statements through before speaking.

Aim to be like successful men, instead of being bitter and envious. You will never get a beautiful woman with bitterness.

see broke harlot talking, apart from selling your over used smelling pusssy what else do you have? stupid girl .

14 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by 1Sharon(f): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
mmadu5:

see broke harlot talking, apart from selling your over used smelling pusssy what else do you have? stupid girl .

I have your dad. He's right ontop of me

12 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by AfroKnight: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Skyview01:

Lmao. E say “the best”.

You paid subscription for the attention and affection of a woman and you actually think you got the best?

😂

14 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by mmadu5(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
AfroKnight:

Lmao. E say “the best”.

You paid subscription for the attention and affection of a woman and you actually think you got the best?

😂

Dont mind the mugu that's the weak men we have in Nigeria they are enabling these girls to feel entitled

8 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
1Sharon:

grin grin grin grin

Damn!

Short, precise, accurate and cruel cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
This is why i hate stereotype. Something girls do all over the world u pple will come to nairaland nd make it look like a Nigerian thing. Haba! Mek una de try reason small. After all the redpill movement wasn't started by Africans, which means if it was started by white men girls all over the world are the same. The only difference is in the kinda home training they get.

4 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by folake4u(f): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
1Sharon:

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
folake4u:

grin
I'm definitely going to borrow that line grin
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Evestar200(f): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Every day on Nairaland, Nigeria girls are this, Nigeria girls are that.

We agreed Nigerian girls are bad, leave them and go to other countries and marry or date their girls.

Allow Nigerian girls to rest on Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Stargirl13: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nigeria girls are bad but won't leave them and date Other countries girls.

No one wonder South Africans insulted you guys a few days ago that is the [b]leftover South Africa ladies [/b]that are attracted to Nigeria men.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Involved With A Married Man / Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? / Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.