Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians (96563 Views)

Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / 2019 Election: Presidency Reacts To Alleged Viral Audio Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by losky83: 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
presidency:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

UNITED STATES SUSPENSION OF THE ISSUANCE OF IMMIGRANT VISAS TO NIGERIANS

On 31st January 2020, the United States (U.S) Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced temporary travel restrictions on six (6) countries including Nigeria.

For Nigeria, the restriction is the suspension of the issuance of “immigrant visas” to Nigerian passport holders only. This suspension shall come into effect on 21st February 2020. The suspension does not apply to other U.S visas such as those for official, business, tourism and student travel.

The DHS states the suspension of “immigrant visas” became necessary following a review and update of the methodology (performance metrics) adopted by the U.S Government to assess compliance of certain security criteria by foreign governments. This resulted in certain enhancements on how information is shared between Nigeria and the U.S.

Nigeria remains committed to maintaining productive relations with the United States and its international allies especially on matters of global security. Accordingly, President Muhammadu Buhari has established a committee, to be chaired by the Hon. Minister of Interior, to study and address the updated U.S. requirements. The committee will work with the U.S Government, INTERPOL and other stakeholders to ensure all updates are properly implemented.

FEMI ADESINA
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
February 1, 2020
This is shameful and disgraceful to know that a country like Nigeria with all its blessings even with the evil of corruption and terrorism can cry over US travel ban.this issue has nothing to do with the average Nigeria who goes about his normal surviving activities.it affects the high and mighty who want their children and grand children to have the US green card.they are only trying to make it look like a national crisis when it is not.to me it is domestic crisis for the high and mighty and a blessing to the common Nigeria.let them stay here and invest the stolen loot of their fathers and mothers.the more they send their kids out to the US,the more they worsen the situation of the country.let their children stay and suffer from any plan they have for this nation.I wish Britain and all other countries will apply the same measure,it will bring peace,progress and eliminate poverty for good.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by losky83: 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
presidency:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

UNITED STATES SUSPENSION OF THE ISSUANCE OF IMMIGRANT VISAS TO NIGERIANS

On 31st January 2020, the United States (U.S) Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced temporary travel restrictions on six (6) countries including Nigeria.

For Nigeria, the restriction is the suspension of the issuance of “immigrant visas” to Nigerian passport holders only. This suspension shall come into effect on 21st February 2020. The suspension does not apply to other U.S visas such as those for official, business, tourism and student travel.

The DHS states the suspension of “immigrant visas” became necessary following a review and update of the methodology (performance metrics) adopted by the U.S Government to assess compliance of certain security criteria by foreign governments. This resulted in certain enhancements on how information is shared between Nigeria and the U.S.

Nigeria remains committed to maintaining productive relations with the United States and its international allies especially on matters of global security. Accordingly, President Muhammadu Buhari has established a committee, to be chaired by the Hon. Minister of Interior, to study and address the updated U.S. requirements. The committee will work with the U.S Government, INTERPOL and other stakeholders to ensure all updates are properly implemented.

FEMI ADESINA
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
February 1, 2020
How I wish our leaders fear and worship God as much as the do to the US.the US is a country with humans like us.yes they have a better economy but that is because our own people help them destroy ours to improve their's.Nigeria is a great country.look at it in the economy sense,how many Nigeria companies that make returns to the countrie's account are in the US?none.now how many american companies that make returns to the US are in Nigeria?you know the answer.with these answers,who is supposed to raise shoulders.what we need are leaders like those found in Israel who care and love their people,fear no one and do not take shit from anybody.We do not need the US telling us when to take a piss.let's stand and eliminate corruption and everything will fall in place.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Litmus: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Another terror attempt in London (seems there’s one every few months or so), is Britain going on Donald, dainty hands,Trump , Visa ban list?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2020
fortran12:

It's your book that claims the sun sets in murky waters, a baby is made from a clot of blood, the semen will be In the woman's womb for 42 days , Satan lives in the nostrils of Muslims, Satan farts when Muslims pray etc

Reference pls?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2020
fortran12:

Lol. You need religious education. Why should we trust a book that came thousands of years after moses. No book before the Qur'an claims Moses or Jesus was Muslim.
Answer the question why shld the Qur'an be seen as a book of reference since all its claims are not original.
Which book first mentions about Moses. The Torah is a book about the Jews and their history etc the injeel is the Greek translation of the word gospel. ( how can allah claim to send a book to the people of Israel and name it in Greek)
Like I said Mohammed can Waraka wrote the Qur'an so all these mistakes are bound to be there. Mohammed was semi illiterate and waraka was almost blind.

Your Allah promised to preserve the "original " books he gave the Israelites. Pls where are these books now. If they don't exist, it means Allah is a failure he could not keep his promise. If they exist pls show me a copy.

The bible for your info is a book of books. It contains everything about Jesus the history of his people, prophecies about him and his life, as he is the reason the books were compiled.

I will ask you the same question I asked one of your fellow Christians, if truly Jesus was a Jew's man, why Jew's hate him? Did Jesus preach about Judaism? Moses can never be a Jew's, because Jews come later after Mose, if quran was copy from bible why Quran did not make the same mistake like Bible that said sky has pillar? Or as Bible claim that Jesus die? There are many different between Bible and Quran, waraka have nothing to do with quran, waraka is Arab Jew's and Prophet Muhammad talk many things again Jew's, in fact Jew's, Christian, idolworshipers, gang up and fight Prophet Muhammad but they all lose,

Quran was revealed the same way God revealed book for Moses, quran cover past and the future, weather Torah lost or not you can find all what you need in Quran
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

I will ask you the same question I asked one of your fellow Christians, if truly Jesus was a Jew's man, why Jew's hate him? Did Jesus preach about Judaism? Moses can never be a Jew's, because Jews come later after Mose, if quran was copy from bible why Quran did not make the same mistake like Bible that said sky has pillar? Or as Bible claim that Jesus die? There are many different between Bible and Quran, waraka have nothing to do with quran, waraka is Arab Jew's and Prophet Muhammad talk many things again Jew's, in fact Jew's, Christian, idolworshipers, gang up and fight Prophet Muhammad but they all lose,

Quran was revealed the same way God revealed book for Moses, quran cover past and the future, weather Torah lost or not you can find all what you need in Quran

Read the bible to know why the pharisees hate Jesus. It them that set him up. Not all the jews hated him. I have told why he was killed.
Moses was Hebrew I never claimed he was a Jew.
Its a fact the Qur'an copied the bible. It came thousands of years later and starts naming the same characters and same stories, Isn't that an indication it copied?
You need to read your Islamic history about waraka and Mohammed. You seem to have no knowledge of the relationship between the two.
You need to read how your prophet killed and raided tribes and people around him. It's all in your Islamic history. Read about Mohammed and khybar. It was a Jewish women who gave your prophet poisoned meat that killed him. You really need to read up history from your hadith and tafsir.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Reference pls?

clot of blood and 42 days
Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 93, Number 546:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud:

Allah's Apostle the true and truly inspired, narrated to us, "The creation of everyone of you starts with the process of collecting the material for his body within forty days and forty nights in the womb of his mother. Then he becomes a clot of thick blood for a similar period (40 days) and then he becomes like a piece of flesh for a similar period .

Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam) said: When forty-two nights have passed over the drop (nutfah), Allah sends an angel to it, who shapes it and makes its ears, eyes, skin, flesh and bones. Then he says, "O Lord, is it male or female?" and your Lord decides what he wishes. (Sahih Muslim).

Sun sets in murky water

So in 18:90, Allah SWT says:

"Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them goodness

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water

Satan lives in the nosetrils

Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah said. When any one of you awakes up from sleep and performs ablution, he must clean his nose three times, for the devil spends the night in the interior of his nose. (Sahih Muslim, Book 002, Number 0462)

Satan Farts

[687–17]. (Dar al-Salam 0754) [Abd al-Hamid ibn Bayan al- Wasiti narrated to me: Khalid (meaning Ibn Abdullah) narrated; from Suhayl; from his father; from Abu Hurayrah: God’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: ‘When the announcer makes the call to prayer [i.e. adhan], Satan will move away making a farting noise’
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
fortran12:

Allah's Apostle the true and truly inspired, narrated to us, "The creation of everyone of you starts with the process of collecting the material for his body within forty days and forty nights in the womb of his mother. Then he becomes a clot of thick blood for a similar period (40 days) and then he becomes like a piece of flesh for a similar period .

Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam) said: When forty-two nights have passed over the drop (nutfah), Allah sends an angel to it, who shapes it and makes its ears, eyes, skin, flesh and bones. Then he says, "O Lord, is it male or female?" and your Lord decides what he wishes. (Sahih Muslim).

Sun sets in murky water

"Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them goodness

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water

Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah said. When any one of you awakes up from sleep and performs ablution, he must clean his nose three times, for the devil spends the night in the interior of his nose. (Sahih Muslim, Book 002, Number 0462)

Satan Farts

[687–17]. (Dar al-Salam 0754) [Abd al-Hamid ibn Bayan al- Wasiti narrated to me: Khalid (meaning Ibn Abdullah) narrated; from Suhayl; from his father; from Abu Hurayrah: God’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: ‘When the announcer makes the call to prayer [i.e. adhan], Satan will move away making a farting noise’

I will surly answer your question, let me first explain, human embryo as Allah said it in Quran.
Surah Al-Mumenoon, Verse 14:
ثُمَّ خَلَقْنَا النُّطْفَةَ عَلَقَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْعَلَقَةَ مُضْغَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْمُضْغَةَ عِظَامًا فَكَسَوْنَا الْعِظَامَ لَحْمًا ثُمَّ أَنشَأْنَاهُ خَلْقًا آخَرَ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ

Then We made the seed a clot, then We made the clot a lump of flesh, then We made (in) the lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, then We caused it to grow into another creation, so blessed be Allah, the best of the creators.

This is the truth from Allah and only Allah knows how he created created his creation,

Now let judge this with scienstic that you believe in, in scientific examine, after fertility of egg of women by man sperm, after 31 days it will turn to a single cell, Allah also said a seed which mean a cell, and after some days the cell will contain the fluid that has protein, sugar, etc, later it will turn to final state where it will have parts like blood, bone, novel, liver, and flesh, I think you should go and read about human embryo you will understand more, so Quran 100% right

About the sun set in black see

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 86:
حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ وَوَجَدَ عِندَهَا قَوْمًا قُلْنَا يَا ذَا الْقَرْنَيْنِ إِمَّا أَن تُعَذِّبَ وَإِمَّا أَن تَتَّخِذَ فِيهِمْ حُسْنًا

Until when he reached the place where the sun set, he found it going down into a black sea, and found by it a people. We said: O Zulqarnain! either give them a chastisement or do them a benefit.

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 87:
قَالَ أَمَّا مَن ظَلَمَ فَسَوْفَ نُعَذِّبُهُ ثُمَّ يُرَدُّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ فَيُعَذِّبُهُ عَذَابًا نُّكْرًا

He said: As to him who is unjust, we will chastise him, then shall he be returned to his Lord, and He will chastise him with an exemplary chastisement:

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 88:
وَأَمَّا مَنْ آمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَلَهُ جَزَاءً الْحُسْنَىٰ وَسَنَقُولُ لَهُ مِنْ أَمْرِنَا يُسْرًا

And as for him who believes and does good, he shall have goodly reward, and We will speak to him an easy word of Our command.

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 89:
ثُمَّ أَتْبَعَ سَبَبًا

Then he followed (another) course.

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 90:
حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَطْلِعَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَطْلُعُ عَلَىٰ قَوْمٍ لَّمْ نَجْعَل لَّهُم مِّن دُونِهَا سِتْرًا

Until when he reached the land of the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people to whom We had given no shelter from It;

If you read this Quran verses very well you will see that Allah was talking about sun set and raise,

Black mud sea is just a metaphor for dacknes of the sky, the quran verse said when he reach the sun set it find it seting in a black mud water and it find person near it, did people live in where sun set? Did zulqanlail was walking on the earth or in the sky? Ask yourself? It's a story about zulqanail travel and met people during sun set and sun rise
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
fortran12:

Sun sets in murky water

Satan Farts

About adith that u quoted

On sun, what made up of sun there is something called( helium) is like water, very hot, colourless, odourless and taste less, that is quality of water if Prophet said sun set in hot water he right, and remember prophet know and see more than scienstics,

Do devil sleep in one nose?

This is spiritual aspect that no one can see with ordinary eyes, but we all know that devil is everywhere and it follow us everyday so that he can mislead us, even if one sleep devil can still wait for such persons to wake from sleep so he can continue trying to mislead such persons, so devil can wait for us to wake up from sleeping does not means devil build house in our nose but it means devil close to us just like how our nose close to us.

Do devil fart during prayer calling?

This is a metaphor speech, if someone fart we human being will smell it and dislike it, but is devil fart no one can persive it, but that is metaphor that when people re calling prayer devil bring different excuse into the mind of man not to go to mosque and pray, it means devil will bring distraction when it's time for prayer.

Hope you get it now?

Now my question is simpl

1. Does rabbit chew the curd as Bible claim?

2. How many angel Mary Magdalene saw at the grave of Jesus after resurrection according to gospel of Mathew, mark, Luke, john?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by orisa37: 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
orisa37:

He is no mean Decision-Maker DEMOCRATS.

Just watch how those Savages beheaded Lawan Andimi. America must ban NIGERIA from coming them forever
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

About adith that u quoted

On sun, what made up of sun there is something called( helium) is like water, very hot, colourless, odourless and taste less, that is quality of water if Prophet said sun set in hot water he right, and remember prophet know and see more than scienstics,

Do devil sleep in one nose?

This is spiritual aspect that no one can see with ordinary eyes, but we all know that devil is everywhere and it follow us everyday so that he can mislead us, even if one sleep devil can still wait for such persons to wake from sleep so he can continue trying to mislead such persons, so devil can wait for us to wake up from sleeping does not means devil build house in our nose but it means devil close to us just like how our nose close to us.

Do devil fart during prayer calling?

This is a metaphor speech, if someone fart we human being will smell it and dislike it, but is devil fart no one can persive it, but that is metaphor that when people re calling prayer devil bring different excuse into the mind of man not to go to mosque and pray, it means devil will bring distraction when it's time for prayer.

Hope you get it now?

Now my question is simpl

1. Does rabbit chew the curd as Bible claim?

2. How many angel Mary Magdalene saw at the grave of Jesus after resurrection according to gospel of Mathew, mark, Luke, john?

You are adding to the Qur'an your hadiths never added helium. The sun never has a setting place. Cos your prophet claimed Alexander found the setting place of the Sun. There is no location where the sun . that is a mistake.

Your hadiths never explained the places I quoted as a metaphor or spiritual. So your explanation contradicts your hadith . are u claiming more knowledge than your scholars?
Show me a hadith or scholar that agrees with your explanation.

Now what about the ones about the babies. You have not answered
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

I will surly answer your question, let me first explain, human embryo as Allah said it in Quran.
Surah Al-Mumenoon, Verse 14:
ثُمَّ خَلَقْنَا النُّطْفَةَ عَلَقَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْعَلَقَةَ مُضْغَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْمُضْغَةَ عِظَامًا فَكَسَوْنَا الْعِظَامَ لَحْمًا ثُمَّ أَنشَأْنَاهُ خَلْقًا آخَرَ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ

Then We made the seed a clot, then We made the clot a lump of flesh, then We made (in) the lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, then We caused it to grow into another creation, so blessed be Allah, the best of the creators.

This is the truth from Allah and only Allah knows how he created created his creation,

Now let judge this with scienstic that you believe in, in scientific examine, after fertility of egg of women by man sperm, after 31 days it will turn to a single cell, Allah also said a seed which mean a cell, and after some days the cell will contain the fluid that has protein, sugar, etc, later it will turn to final state where it will have parts like blood, bone, novel, liver, and flesh, I think you should go and read about human embryo you will understand more, so Quran 100% right

About the sun set in black see

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 86:
حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ وَوَجَدَ عِندَهَا قَوْمًا قُلْنَا يَا ذَا الْقَرْنَيْنِ إِمَّا أَن تُعَذِّبَ وَإِمَّا أَن تَتَّخِذَ فِيهِمْ حُسْنًا

Until when he reached the place where the sun set, he found it going down into a black sea, and found by it a people. We said: O Zulqarnain! either give them a chastisement or do them a benefit.

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 87:
قَالَ أَمَّا مَن ظَلَمَ فَسَوْفَ نُعَذِّبُهُ ثُمَّ يُرَدُّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ فَيُعَذِّبُهُ عَذَابًا نُّكْرًا

He said: As to him who is unjust, we will chastise him, then shall he be returned to his Lord, and He will chastise him with an exemplary chastisement:

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 88:
وَأَمَّا مَنْ آمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَلَهُ جَزَاءً الْحُسْنَىٰ وَسَنَقُولُ لَهُ مِنْ أَمْرِنَا يُسْرًا

And as for him who believes and does good, he shall have goodly reward, and We will speak to him an easy word of Our command.

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 89:
ثُمَّ أَتْبَعَ سَبَبًا

Then he followed (another) course.

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 90:
حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَطْلِعَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَطْلُعُ عَلَىٰ قَوْمٍ لَّمْ نَجْعَل لَّهُم مِّن دُونِهَا سِتْرًا

Until when he reached the land of the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people to whom We had given no shelter from It;

If you read this Quran verses very well you will see that Allah was talking about sun set and raise,

Black mud sea is just a metaphor for dacknes of the sky, the quran verse said when he reach the sun set it find it seting in a black mud water and it find person near it, did people live in where sun set? Did zulqanlail was walking on the earth or in the sky? Ask yourself? It's a story about zulqanail travel and met people during sun set and sun rise

Did u read what you sent me? Your prophet says the sperm will spend 42 days in the womb, your reference does not agree with what your prophet.

And with your claiming Alexander the great was talking metaphors, show me a scholar that agrees with u. Cos all the scholars that explained what yr prophet said never mentioned metaphor. It's clearly a mistake and u r flying to defend his mistake
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
fortran12:

Did u read what you sent me? Your prophet says the sperm will spend 42 days in the womb, your reference does not agree with what your prophet.

And with your claiming Alexander the great was talking metaphors, show me a scholar that agrees with u. Cos all the scholars that explained what yr prophet said never mentioned metaphor. It's clearly a mistake and u r flying to defend his mistake

Science claim that it will take 31 days for embryo to reform, but remember science did not believe in angel or spiritual view but both physical and spiritual it's takes 40 days that is the fact,

Zulqanail was travelling and reach where sun set in a black mud sea, and he find people near it, example if I said someon black like port when he sit-down in the darkness, it means the person black when he stay in darkness am not really talking about port,

So in that quran verse is talking the condition of the sun when zulqanail reach that area, he met sun set in a black very tick like mud, and cover like water, that means it's night
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
fortran12:

You are adding to the Qur'an your hadiths never added helium. The sun never has a setting place. Cos your prophet claimed Alexander found the setting place of the Sun. There is no location where the sun . that is a mistake.

Your hadiths never explained the places I quoted as a metaphor or spiritual. So your explanation contradicts your hadith . are u claiming more knowledge than your scholars?
Show me a hadith or scholar that agrees with your explanation.

Now what about the ones about the babies. You have not answered

Where you lack opolo as a sheep is that if Prophet said something know that it's true, if you claim that there is no sun set that mean you re not part of the word, because one of the proof by scientists about earth rotation is sun set and sun rise, sun set, I did not said hadith mention helium, helium is one of part of the sun according to scienstics, it hot colourless, odourless and tasteless, go and do your research,

Until before they cut word into pieces before you can understand?

If the hadith was not talking about spiritual, then let me ask you can you see devil with your physical eye? If no, what makes you said the hadith was not talking about spiritual?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Where you lack opolo as a sheep is that if Prophet said something know that it's true, if you claim that there is no sun set that mean you re not part of the word, because one of the proof by scientists about earth rotation is sun set and sun rise, sun set, I did not said hadith mention helium, helium is one of part of the sun according to scienstics, it hot colourless, odourless and tasteless, go and do your research,

Until before they cut word into pieces before you can understand?

If the hadith was not talking about spiritual, then let me ask you can you see devil with your physical eye? If no, what makes you said the hadith was not talking about spiritual?

I never said there is sun.i said the setting place of the Sun is not a location as your prophet said.

If you are saying the devil your prophet is talking about is spiritual why do Muslims then clean their nostrils with water before prayer. I thought u claimed its spiritual so what can physical water do to it.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
fortran12:

I never said there is sun.i said the setting place of the Sun is not a location as your prophet said.

If you are saying the devil your prophet is talking about is spiritual why do Muslims then clean their nostrils with water before prayer. I thought u claimed its spiritual so what can physical water do to it.

To be honest I don't know what to tell you again, or is it because you re praticing dundun religion that makes you so dull in understanding?

Both religion and science will call the disappear of sun, the sun set, whether it has resting place or not it's called sun set, but one of what makes sun is called helium it's like water, if we said we should look into the hadith and science they both conclude that there is something like water in the sun that hot as prophet said, when you can condenm that hadith is if it said the sun set in a very cold water, or anything that did not comply with the science observation,

Devil is invisible but we can see his work, Allah is invisible but we can see it work, Allah said in Quran we should wash some part of the body so to have complete blessing, let me ask you a question if am praying can you see my prayers? No, you can only see my body democation to tell you am praying, because my practice is physical, but the rest is spiritual it's only God can see it and receive my prayers, since devil can not be seen there re many ways to chase him away from you physically and spiritually.

Hope you get it now
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 12:18am On Feb 04, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

To be honest I don't know what to tell you again, or is it because you re praticing dundun religion that makes you so dull in understanding?

Both religion and science will call the disappear of sun, the sun set, whether it has resting place or not it's called sun set, but one of what makes sun is called helium it's like water, if we said we should look into the hadith and science they both conclude that there is something like water in the sun that hot as prophet said, when you can condenm that hadith is if it said the sun set in a very cold water, or anything that did not comply with the science observation,

Devil is invisible but we can see his work, Allah is invisible but we can see it work, Allah said in Quran we should wash some part of the body so to have complete blessing, let me ask you a question if am praying can you see my prayers? No, you can only see my body democation to tell you am praying, because my practice is physical, but the rest is spiritual it's only God can see it and receive my prayers, since devil can not be seen there re many ways to chase him away from you physically and spiritually.

Hope you get it now
.if you understand what your prophet said he said Alexander found the setting place of the Sun. And the sun set in muddy water.

This is impossible. There is no location where the sun sets. The sun does not rest in a place like your prophet claimed.

You claim the devil is spiritual so how will physical water clean or chase the devil away from your nostrils? Or is the devil afraid of water?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:40am On Feb 04, 2020
fortran12:

.if you understand what your prophet said he said Alexander found the setting place of the Sun. And the sun set in muddy water.

This is impossible. There is no location where the sun sets. The sun does not rest in a place like your prophet claimed.

You claim the devil is spiritual so how will physical water clean or chase the devil away from your nostrils? Or is the devil afraid of water?

Now let me ask you some questions base on your question,

Do they teach you in school that sunset and sunrise?

If you intentionally kill someone and let reget, and put the blame on devil, pls in your mind is it the devil that kill the man or you? Did you kill the man only physically or both spiritually ?

I think if you can answer these questions, I will continue with you
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Now let me ask you some questions base on your question,

Do they teach you in school that sunset and sunrise?

If you intentionally kill someone and let reget, and put the blame on devil, pls in your mind is it the devil that kill the man or you? Did you kill the man only physically or both spiritually ?

I think if you can answer these questions, I will continue with you

Sunrise and sunset do not take place in a location. There is no address or location or place where you will see the sun when it sets, your prophet thought the earth was flat and that the sun rests in a spot and rises from the same spot.

Your last statement is still not proof that using water in your nose chases the devil away. In Christianity the devil is a spirit and does not live in people's noses. It influences them or possesses them just as you see in movies and real life.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2020
fortran12:

Sunrise and sunset do not take place in a location. There is no address or location or place where you will see the sun when it sets, your prophet thought the earth was flat and that the sun rests in a spot and rises from the same spot.

Your last statement is still not proof that using water in your nose chases the devil away. In Christianity the devil is a spirit and does not live in people's noses. It influences them or possesses them just as you see in movies and real life.

About Sunset and sunrise there is no place where Prophet Muhammad said the sunset in a specific place but it said it set in hot water, the fact is that sunset here on earth,

Since you admitted that devil can use one body, then the case close weather you use water to wipe devil part or anoiten oil both have effect base on your spiritual believe, in Islam ablustion is cleansing of one body both physical and spiritual, what toch your body have effect in your soul too
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

About Sunset and sunrise there is no place where Prophet Muhammad said the sunset in a specific place but it said it set in hot water, the fact is that sunset here on earth,

Since you admitted that devil can use one body, then the case close weather you use water to wipe devil part or anoiten oil both have effect base on your spiritual believe, in Islam ablustion is cleansing of one body both physical and spiritual, what toch your body have effect in your soul too

Mohammed said Alexander found the place of the setting of the Sun. Found the place means location.. Means he found, saw a physical place where the sun sets.

I said the devil poseses not that be lives in the nose or pisses in the ears of Muslims while they sleep.
That is what Muslims believe and that water can clean these away.
So based on your admission the devil lives in Muslims until they pray and also piss in their ears while they sleep until they pray as they have to clean with water. No wonder boko haram kill people as its the devil living in their noses controlling them.
He must have lived in the prophet's nose too until he washes him away with water while praying. This shows why he was violent most of his life
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
fortran12:

Mohammed said Alexander found the place of the setting of the Sun. Found the place means location.. Means he found, saw a physical place where the sun sets.

I said the devil poseses not that be lives in the nose or pisses in the ears of Muslims while they sleep.
That is what Muslims believe and that water can clean these away.
So based on your admission the devil lives in Muslims until they pray and also piss in their ears while they sleep until they pray as they have to clean with water. No wonder boko haram kill people as its the devil living in their noses controlling them.
He must have lived in the prophet's nose too until he washes him away with water while praying. This shows why he was violent most of his life

It's just that you display your ignorance, zulqanail was travelling and he met two group of people first group wear in the night, second group were in the morning sunrise

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 86:

Here is during sunset

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 90:

Here he met another group of people in the morning, sunrise

If you read the verse very well you will see that zulqanail was on a journey according to the verse, if you don't still understand, my friend you re truly a sheep that Bible call you, for it take too long for sheep to understand.

About the devil, devil is everywhere and you can chase him away in many ways both physical and spiritual, weather u use water or not you can chase devil out from u, muslim do ablution not because of devil but for purification and blessings.

I have answered your question.

Now answer me own question too

* is it true that rabbit chew the curd as Bible claim?

* can you tell me how many angel Mary Magdalene saw at the grave of Jesus after resurrection according to gospel of Mathew, mark, Luke, john?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

It's just that you display your ignorance, zulqanail was travelling and he met two group of people first group wear in the night, second group were in the morning sunrise

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 86:

Here is during sunset

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 90:

Here he met another group of people in the morning, sunrise

If you read the verse very well you will see that zulqanail was on a journey according to the verse, if you don't still understand, my friend you re truly a sheep that Bible call you, for it take too long for sheep to understand.

About the devil, devil is everywhere and you can chase him away in many ways both physical and spiritual, weather u use water or not you can chase devil out from u, muslim do ablution not because of devil but for purification and blessings.

I have answered your question.

Now answer me own question too

* is it true that rabbit chew the curd as Bible claim?

* can you tell me how many angel Mary Magdalene saw at the grave of Jesus after resurrection according to gospel of Mathew, mark, Luke, john?

It seems you do not. Comprehend the sentence. The issue is not him being on a journey its that your prophet claimed
Sura 18 vs 86..
Till, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout: We said: O Zul Qarnain...

As you can see it says Alexander reached the place of the setting of the Sun and found it(the sun) setting in a muddy spring.
That is a mistake.

About Satan will answer that one later
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
fortran12:

It seems you do not. Comprehend the sentence. The issue is not him being on a journey its that your prophet claimed
Sura 18 vs 86..
Till, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout: We said: O Zul Qarnain...

As you can see it says Alexander reached the place of the setting of the Sun and found it(the sun) setting in a muddy spring.
That is a mistake.

About Satan will answer that one later

English is your problem, let me give you example, if I said sun set on my head When was treking around the city yesterday, does that means sun lives in my head that makes it set on my head? No, it mean I was walking around the City till night. Bro pls grow up
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

English is your problem, let me give you example, if I said sun set on my head When was treking around the city yesterday, does that means sun lives in my head that makes it set on my head? No, it mean I was walking around the City till night. Bro pls grow up

English is my problem?
Based on the conversation we have been having since, its easy to see who is struggling with English.
First" the sun set on my head "is grammatically wrong second your prophet said Alexander reached the setting place of the Sun and found it..... What do u think the statement means. Several Islamic scholars who have been a problem with this statement are trying in futility to explain it
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Emilokoiyawon: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
odrian:
.... sorry enlightening me because I don't know nothing ...

Here is the answer to your question (if you know, you know):
https://www.nairaland.com/5669557/geoffrey-onyeama-us-may-lift
https://www.nairaland.com/5669465/us-visa-ban-mike-pompeo
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Emilokoiyawon: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
orisa37:

Okoiya awon wo? Se awon Arindin Fulani?

Okoiyawon wo moran won. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau / Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.