Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians (95924 Views)

Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / 2019 Election: Presidency Reacts To Alleged Viral Audio Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by TissuePaper: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
vizkiz:
When I die and get to heaven, I really need to know what God’s intentions were for making me a Nigerian by birth.

I really need to know.
that's if there is a god
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by ednut1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
I expected to see 16 years of pdp misrule

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by SinaMike: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Let's sit down at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by FLYFIRE(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:
Nobody will tell US to reverse the policy by the time they start to feel the economy impacts..

We have the population on our side..
Do you think before saying anything?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by sanmtiago(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
grin
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by kapelvej: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
The same Foolish Femi that said US is not the police of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by dapsoneh: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
grow up

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by sandraade(f): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Why then the ban doesn't affect non immigrants visa applicants?
sarrki:
The ban was was due to illegal immigrants that came in through B1 B2 visa
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Q
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Ekaka1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nigeria and committee...chai!!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Goodman2030: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:
Nobody will tell US to reverse the policy by the time they start to feel the economy impacts..

Please someone tell me this guy is joking

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by ursullalinda(f): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
They for just wait small make I go born come back
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fabienjoe: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:

Population with how much skills and disposable income? That population includes the teeming almajiris in Kano...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Litmus: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:
The ban was was due to illegal immigrants that came in through B1 B2 visa

and the ban was ultimately implemented because Nigerian-Americans have no political influence in the form of Lobbyist and Associations for instance in the US power structure.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by 12345baba(m): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Our fg na pussies and sissy join together. Them suppose launch missile attack give Washington sharparly

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by clarocuzioo(m): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:

Typical Buhari Apologist, always thinking like a cow, you think USA is a state in the northern Nigeria, ordinary not selling arms to your DULLARD , he wants to shit in his pants.

You mean you have an Almajiri population? So USA should be afraid of you because of ALMAJIRI population.

Common sense is indeed not common

All these Almajiri education.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by berrystunn(m): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:

You well so ?

Did you say economy impact??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by mvem(m): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
Sit down and develop your own country amurikkka no be heaven una no go hear, unpatriotic Nigerians always running to and fro even tiny ghana go soon deport una soon with the way Nigerians are flooding the place grin grin
all visas are still valid except immigrant visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by ContractKiller: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Please tell me what brand of Igbo you have been inhaling. You're not the only one who needs to escape from reality.

helinues:

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Godpikin4real(f): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hmmmm. The ban deep gan.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by afbstrategies: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Tpave(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
Insecurity challenges
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by miqos02(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blitz888:
Always reacting like reactants.
but you are also reacting
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by ChilamNk(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Under his administration this has happened!
Honestly PMB is working!
yes he is.

Abeeegi.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Ekeletu: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
vizkiz:
When I die and get to heaven, I really need to know what God’s intentions were for making me a Nigerian by birth.

I really need to know.
This is the same question an American would ask God. Nowhere is rosy
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Raalsalghul: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
vizkiz:

I really need to know.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nobody is an island! Buhari will soon realize that

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Reussite: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
As usual lame response.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by SenecaTheYonger: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:

Oboi see mumu ohhhhh grin

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by hopexter(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Racoon:
Still vomiting trash.US no send Nigeria.Femi Adeshina should better apologise quickly to the US over his senseless "Who made America the world police" nonsense because he may not even be qualify for diplomatic passport.

Learn to stand your ground and stop begging to be a slave to a country who doesn't want you. Who cares about Going to America Anyway. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Racoon(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
hopexter:
Learn to stand your ground and stop begging to be a slave to a country who doesn't want you. Who cares about about Going to America Anyway. undecided
Are you not in this nation when the president was foolishly gloating over Trump/ UNGA invitation & fake Marthin Luther King(Jnr) award as signs of US approval of his anarchy & lawlessness until he was called "lifeless"?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. / Atiku Speaks On Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.